Bjarnidk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bjarnidk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bjarnidk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bjarnidk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bjarnidk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bjarnidk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bjarnidk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bjarnidk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bjarnidk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bjarnidk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bjarnidk is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Not losing weight but seeing changes

http://i46.tinypic.com/1z73980.png

This is my progress in 1 month.

But the weight scale stays the same. My lifts are up the roof but I don't understand why my weight is not dropping? I'm in a 500 calorie deficit every day.

Thank you.
    Study hard, Train hard, Work hard! And then you can build refridgerators and such!

Please rep if I helped you out!

earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    whelp, if you're not seeing any changes in weight, you unfortunately aren't in a deficit. though that's not necessarily a bad thing. strength can definitely increase on a cut, esp if you're newish. you do look a bit leaner in the after pics, though in a month if you're in a deficit you should definitely be seeing a downward trend on the scale.
    Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result.

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147517083

Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kevin71 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Did you recently add creatine or are you eating more sodium? Are you drinking enough water? If no to the first two and yes to the third then you probably need to cut more calories as mentioned above.
    iSatori MAXON Powerbuilding Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168656293

Bjarnidk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bjarnidk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bjarnidk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bjarnidk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bjarnidk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bjarnidk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bjarnidk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bjarnidk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bjarnidk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bjarnidk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bjarnidk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Kevin71 View Post
    Did you recently add creatine or are you eating more sodium? Are you drinking enough water? If no to the first two and yes to the third then you probably need to cut more calories as mentioned above.
    I'm using creatine, but I've been using it for a whole month. I loaded in the first week and since then I've just been using the 5 grams in my pre-workout.
    Not entirely sure about the sodium. It has been a concern for a while. I'll look into that.

I should add, I was so poor last month that I couldn't afford to eat, literally.. I was in more than a 'deficit' back then. Didn't lose a pound. Not sure what's going on here..
    Study hard, Train hard, Work hard! And then you can build refridgerators and such!

Please rep if I helped you out!