Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poisyn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why god, when you can:

zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RJxEdge View Post
    he paid the price for influencing so many people away from the lord and doing the devils work.

I don't care what you think of me saying this, sometimes the truth is harsh.

read the bible, how pretty and fair does it sound? God would not allow him to keep influencing others his satan -filled views on a mass leval.
    Oh so now everyone who has cancer is being punished by God....
    What goes around comes around... Lets see how you feel when one of your loved ones gets a turn at cancer, you deluded fuk.

Religious people are seriously some of the biggest hypocrites on the planet. "God gives you free will"..... "He paid the price for influencing so many people"...
    What happened to free will? lol. fuking muppets following a book writting 2000 years ago by men lol
    **AC Milan**
    -------✘-------

"Take nothing for granted and enjoy life as a whole, the ups and downs, its all part of the ride and makes us who we are."- saffaBRAH (RIP brother)

----

"The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving the mark."

Voylol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Voylol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Voylol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Voylol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Voylol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Voylol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Voylol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Voylol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Voylol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Voylol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Voylol is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    he paid the price for influencing so many people away from the lord and doing the devils work.

read the bible, how pretty and fair does it sound? God would not allow him to keep influencing others his satan -filled views on a mass leval.
    This is fuking disgusting. Glad there's no evidence or good reason to believe your pitiful god exists.

people like you are what keeps the humanity from advancing. fuk off.

u mad Hitch destroyed and embarrased your religion 100000x before he died?
    RudyRude's (100% DEAD SRS) CREW
    Lion in a world of sheep CREW
    Self improvement CREW
    Super Saiyan CREW

It's only when we're pushed to our absolute limits that we can truly shine - Vegeta

YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by zergfest View Post
    Oh so now everyone who has cancer is being punished by God....
    What goes around comes around... Lets see how you feel when one of your loved ones gets a turn at cancer, you deluded fuk.

Religious people are seriously some of the biggest hypocrites on the planet. "God gives you free will"..... "He paid the price for influencing so many people"...
    What happened to free will? lol. fuking muppets following a book writting 2000 years ago by men lol
    "Punish" isn't so much the word as just it just happened.

Although the typical atheist would think everything is due to God (as an argument against a God), there is also the possibility of God just taking a 'hands off' approach - which has been stated in the bible; aka, god not saving cancer patients, not 'punishing' them. Both logically work, when you get down into the philosophy of it all.

EDIT:
    Philosophically, it is hard to debunk the Bible, there are tons of moral problems with the bible, but many arguments are around to clear up most/all of these 'loopholes'. Scientifically, it is easy to say God does not exist; simply because we have no proof.

zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zergfest has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by YoBroseidon View Post
    "Punish" isn't so much the word as just it just happened.

Although the typical atheist would think everything is due to God (as an argument against a God), there is also the possibility of God just taking a 'hands off' approach; aka, god not saving cancer patients, not 'punishing' them. Both logically work, when you get down into the philosophy of it all.

Or that God has absolutely NOTHING to do with it b/c it's as real as every other fictional character

If you read the post I quoted, you'd know the mighty philosophy of your religious brethren.

but you are supeiror because you are 5'' taller? lol

you will beg before Jesus feet before your fate is sealed if you keep on your path. I hope that is not the case. but...

time to get mad, and rage reply at me.
    Assuming he existed... wouldn't he be buried under the ground aka dead? lol

Oh wait! Let me guess, the tooth fairy took him up to "heaven."

EDIT: This is all I see every time someone mentions something religious

aka no proof
    Last edited by zergfest; 11-19-2012 at 09:31 PM.
    **AC Milan**
    -------✘-------

"Take nothing for granted and enjoy life as a whole, the ups and downs, its all part of the ride and makes us who we are."- saffaBRAH (RIP brother)

----

"The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving the mark."

RJxEdge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RJxEdge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RJxEdge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RJxEdge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RJxEdge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RJxEdge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RJxEdge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RJxEdge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RJxEdge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RJxEdge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RJxEdge is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Voylol View Post
    This is fuking disgusting. Glad there's no evidence or good reason to believe your pitiful god exists.

people like you are what keeps the humanity from advancing. fuk off.

u mad Hitch destroyed and embarrased your religion 100000x before he died?
    not mad. But you are. Guess you can neg me?

I will pray for you brother
    1k+

Sniff Hard Baby...

chimburgandy is just really nice. (+1000) chimburgandy is just really nice. (+1000) chimburgandy is just really nice. (+1000) chimburgandy is just really nice. (+1000) chimburgandy is just really nice. (+1000) chimburgandy is just really nice. (+1000) chimburgandy is just really nice. (+1000) chimburgandy is just really nice. (+1000) chimburgandy is just really nice. (+1000) chimburgandy is just really nice. (+1000) chimburgandy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by YoBroseidon View Post
    EDIT:
    Philosophically, it is hard to debunk the Bible, there are tons of moral problems with the bible, but many arguments are around to clear up most/all of these 'loopholes'. Scientifically, it is easy to say God does not exist; simply because we have no proof.
    o lawd

Why do clear, concise and logical thoughts and conclusions based on the notion of Gods go right over the heads of believers?

Voylol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Voylol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Voylol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Voylol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Voylol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Voylol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Voylol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Voylol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Voylol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Voylol is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Voylol is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    not mad. But you are. Guess you can neg me?

I will pray for you brother
    Not mad. Just reflect on what you said and on why you believe that nonsense.
    Self improvement CREW
    Super Saiyan CREW

It's only when we're pushed to our absolute limits that we can truly shine - Vegeta

Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dasser is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

you will beg before Jesus feet before your fate is sealed if you keep on your path. I hope that is not the case. but...

I dont feel superior for being taller, didn't you read the "jk lol" there buddy?

And if jesus comes at me he better lifts and knows some ufc cuz I'm taking him for a ride.
    "Powerlifters shout at bodybuilders because bodybuilding produces mountains of muscle tissue with no functional purpose. Strongman competitors look down on powerlifters because there's more to strength than a one-rep max in three lifts performed with a minuscule range of motion. Olympic lifters, if you can find them, get to feel smug because every 4 years, you can turn on the TV at 3 AM and see them compete for gold. And everyone hates on CrossFit."

roms15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) roms15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) roms15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) roms15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) roms15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) roms15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) roms15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) roms15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) roms15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) roms15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) roms15 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by POOHBEARx3 View Post
    ...and His feet were like burnished bronze, when it had been caused to glow in a furnace..." (Revelation 1:15a).

Jesus was Black. You worship a Black God. welcome to the family.

bradpuet will become famous soon enough. (+50) bradpuet will become famous soon enough. (+50) bradpuet will become famous soon enough. (+50) bradpuet will become famous soon enough. (+50) bradpuet will become famous soon enough. (+50) bradpuet will become famous soon enough. (+50) bradpuet will become famous soon enough. (+50) bradpuet will become famous soon enough. (+50) bradpuet will become famous soon enough. (+50) bradpuet will become famous soon enough. (+50) bradpuet will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thread is worse than i thought. no wonder its 2012 and still have wars and gay hate. thanks for holding us back. what a waste of brain.

lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000)
    how can i force myself to believe osmething for which i have no evidence?
    Nov 04-fatass @40%bf

Jan 06- buff(apparently) @ ermm i dunno, still have a gut though,

long term goal= jacked @ 7% bf, get the damn abs to show themselves

Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by aristomeow View Post
    Where on earth would Jesus have learnt gaelic?

And strange that you would leave out Aramaic..
    magic!!!
    Access the gun's off the earth axis
    Axis of evil, the eagle will leave your hat split
    Ruck flow is like "**** you, Gawd"
    I don't wanna rhyme, I need a construction job

- Sean Price

brb
    Self improvement CREW
    Super Saiyan CREW

Unregistered Garden Gnome Lollercaust's Avatar
    Lollercaust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lollercaust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lollercaust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lollercaust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lollercaust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lollercaust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lollercaust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lollercaust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lollercaust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lollercaust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lollercaust is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The direction of your soul should not depend on information found in a book written and repeatedly edited over several centuries by ghostwriters in a language other than your own that you may or may not have read.

k1llsh0t is a name known to all. (+5000) k1llsh0t is a name known to all. (+5000) k1llsh0t is a name known to all. (+5000) k1llsh0t is a name known to all. (+5000) k1llsh0t is a name known to all. (+5000) k1llsh0t is a name known to all. (+5000) k1llsh0t is a name known to all. (+5000) k1llsh0t is a name known to all. (+5000) k1llsh0t is a name known to all. (+5000) k1llsh0t is a name known to all. (+5000) k1llsh0t is a name known to all. (+5000)

There are so many problems with what you wrote. First, why would you say this if you were a loving, compassionate christian? You are not following jesus's word when you say something as cruel and heartless as this. Second, are all people suffering from cancer being punished? Are all people with any disease being punished? Are all people that have died being punished?

Third, why did your pitiful, weak god using cancer to kill Hitch instead of a boulder? A bullet? lightning? flood? earthquake? etc? Why use something that took so long that he had time to speak out against religion?

You're a brainwashed, hypocritical fool.

Even though you'd never read something like this: http://www.amazon.com/Mortality-Chri.../dp/1455502758

God must have punished you by making you a midget. Why don't you hate him for that?
    3k errday

trackblonston is just really nice. (+1000) trackblonston is just really nice. (+1000) trackblonston is just really nice. (+1000) trackblonston is just really nice. (+1000) trackblonston is just really nice. (+1000) trackblonston is just really nice. (+1000) trackblonston is just really nice. (+1000) trackblonston is just really nice. (+1000) trackblonston is just really nice. (+1000) trackblonston is just really nice. (+1000) trackblonston is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by B_Nelley35 View Post
    I dont believe in God....It sucks, and I actually hate the idea of dying and going into complete darkness, but thats what I believe. Death scares the fk out of me, and any fellow athiest who tells you differently is lying. I want to believe so bad, I want there to be a god, but to me there isnt.
    Death isn't 'going into complete darkness', death is no-thing, it's not an experience. I suppose I should say 'being dead' is a non-experience, still your fear is illogical. Cheer up.

Question, do you really think that eternal life is a desirable thing?
    Last edited by trackblonston; 11-19-2012 at 09:58 PM.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    ***Georgia Crew***

Michaelangebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michaelangebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michaelangebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michaelangebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michaelangebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michaelangebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michaelangebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michaelangebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michaelangebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michaelangebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michaelangebro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I see people have related the big bang to God, saying why did it happen and how did it get there, well according to current Quantum Theory something can come from nothing. The explanation of WHY that happens has not yet been formed yet.

chimburgandy is just really nice. (+1000) chimburgandy is just really nice. (+1000) chimburgandy is just really nice. (+1000) chimburgandy is just really nice. (+1000) chimburgandy is just really nice. (+1000) chimburgandy is just really nice. (+1000) chimburgandy is just really nice. (+1000) chimburgandy is just really nice. (+1000) chimburgandy is just really nice. (+1000) chimburgandy is just really nice. (+1000) chimburgandy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Lollercaust View Post
    The direction of your soul should not depend on information found in a book written and repeatedly edited over several centuries by ghostwriters in a language other than your own that you may or may not have read.

'mirin.

I'm always simultaneously sadenned by and hopeful for mankind in these threads. I appreciate that most religious people are just trying to make sense of the world the same as anyone else, but I can't see how anyone can overlook the archaic and brutal nature of most religions, so much of it contrary to the human condition that we all see everyday, and think that these ideals should carry on nearly 2000 years later.

OutWorkedByNo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) OutWorkedByNo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) OutWorkedByNo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) OutWorkedByNo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) OutWorkedByNo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) OutWorkedByNo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) OutWorkedByNo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) OutWorkedByNo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) OutWorkedByNo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) OutWorkedByNo1 is a name known to all. (+5000) OutWorkedByNo1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    the bible is bro science

YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by chimburgandy View Post
    How anyone can say something like this with a straight face astounds me. If you want to ignore natural law that's fine but at least do it after adequately immersing yourself in how the world and universe truly operate based all the combined knowlegde of the past many thousands of years, and not how the world was described 2000 years ago in one book by illiterate barbaric peasants who thought the world was flat and didn't write anything more than what happened in about a 10 km radius around them.
    holy chit bruh chillax i'm not trying to force you or shove it down your throat, just chill. all i said was that is if jesus was born he would not be born around december due to cold of season and how it rains constantly in isreal and that the bible describes that it was warm and shepherds were out at that time. no need to get hasty
    Where on earth would Jesus have learnt gaelic?

And strange that you would leave out Aramaic..
    my apologies i meant Aramaic not Gaelic
    Last edited by YasiinBey; 11-19-2012 at 10:00 PM.

k1llsh0t is a name known to all. (+5000) k1llsh0t is a name known to all. (+5000) k1llsh0t is a name known to all. (+5000) k1llsh0t is a name known to all. (+5000) k1llsh0t is a name known to all. (+5000) k1llsh0t is a name known to all. (+5000) k1llsh0t is a name known to all. (+5000) k1llsh0t is a name known to all. (+5000) k1llsh0t is a name known to all. (+5000) k1llsh0t is a name known to all. (+5000) k1llsh0t is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by trackblonston View Post
    Death isn't 'going into complete darkness', death is no-thing, it's not an experience. Your fear is illogical.
    The idea that you will never wake up again. That you'll never get to see your friends and family. Never see the sunrise, feel the wind blow, experience joy or sadness is a scary thought. The idea of not existing anymore sucks which is why we create an eternal heaven so that we can live forever.
    3k errday

Michaelangebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michaelangebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michaelangebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michaelangebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michaelangebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michaelangebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michaelangebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michaelangebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michaelangebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michaelangebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Michaelangebro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by k1llsh0t View Post
    The idea that you will never wake up again. That you'll never get to see your friends and family. Never see the sunrise, feel the wind blow, experience joy or sadness is a scary thought. The idea of not existing anymore sucks which is why we create an eternal heaven so that we can live forever.
    Did you have ideas like that before you were born? No, then thats how it will be when you die

Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    why not believe in the flying spaghetti monster? why not believe in any random chit that has 0 evidence to support its claim?

Originally Posted by Michaelangebro View Post
    Did you have ideas like that before you were born? No, then thats how it will be when you die
    But the difference is, I am alive now. Before I was born there was nothing to compare it against. Now that I have consciousness I can understand a lack of consciousness.
    3k errday

Originally Posted by YasiinBey View Post
    holy chit bruh chillax i'm not trying to force you or shove it down your throat, just chill. all i said was that is if jesus was born he would not be born around december due to cold of season and how it rains constantly in isreal and that the bible describes that it was warm and shepherds were out at that time. no need to get hasty
    It's nice of you to think you illustrated a point that I thought deeply about and took offensive with, but I was simply stating my sorrow at the youth of today who are still trapped in the fallacy of religion. notevenmad
    Last edited by chimburgandy; 11-19-2012 at 10:07 PM.

SpoonieXL is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpoonieXL is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpoonieXL is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpoonieXL is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpoonieXL is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpoonieXL is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpoonieXL is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpoonieXL is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpoonieXL is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpoonieXL is on a distinguished road. (+10) SpoonieXL is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    [Thinks about all of the people who sees Jesus after they died... Then thinks about their reactions when they realize that Jesus is a person of color! It would be funnier if Jesus said "Trollololololol!!!!!" -but I know that he won't.]

Look up the origin of the "modern day picture of Jesus"; you'll find out that the picture wasn't a real picture of Jesus.

trackblonston is just really nice. (+1000) trackblonston is just really nice. (+1000) trackblonston is just really nice. (+1000) trackblonston is just really nice. (+1000) trackblonston is just really nice. (+1000) trackblonston is just really nice. (+1000) trackblonston is just really nice. (+1000) trackblonston is just really nice. (+1000) trackblonston is just really nice. (+1000) trackblonston is just really nice. (+1000) trackblonston is just really nice. (+1000)
    The problem is, some people CAN'T. Some people are that ethically bankrupt and weak-willed that without the fear of an eternal fire they would probably go absolutely bananas.
    Is this weak-willed nature of religious individuals learned via their religious exposure?
    ***Georgia Crew***

I am not compassionate for the most part first of all.

I believe that we pay for our sins here on earth, I am 20 and have paid some heavy prices already for my sins. But i have learned from them and the consequenses i underwent. I also believe there is a special punishment for those who work on a concious effort to blaspheme, twist the words of god, inhibit those who spread the word. I have evidence to support this in my own life but it goets to a personal leval and i will not share it on here.

I will not answer the rest of your questions. There is no need
    Lol. No argument was made here. strong delusion/10

The ultimate rationalization of a sick, twisted and perverted world view + cop out.

Can't say I didn't expect it.
    Self improvement CREW
    Super Saiyan CREW

The idea that you will never wake up again. That you'll never get to see your friends and family. Never see the sunrise, feel the wind blow, experience joy or sadness is a scary thought.
    Is it? You can do those things now, and when you no longer can, you're not going to be conscious of it, and hence it won't be sad or scary. Worry about what's here now, and what is in your experience.

The idea of not existing anymore sucks
    Why? Don't you think it's proper for you to die and make room for new life?

which is why we create an eternal heaven so that we can live forever.
    Is eternal life really desirable?
    ***Georgia Crew***