Thread: 22% bf

AlexBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question 22% bf

Just for a second assume that the following values are correct:

112kilograms
    22% Body Fat
    Moderate daily activity + 5-6 workouts a week

This leads me to find my maintenace value to be roughly 32-3300 calories a day

Been running a diet now for the last 3 weeks, average daily caloric intake has been 1700 with lowest being 1600 and highest 2050, all food has been weighed,

I am trying to get 720 Kcal from fat, 400 from Kcal from carbs and 880 Kcal from protein.

Is it strange that I am not tired all the time while running a consistent 1500 deficit while working out, I do feel a bit weak sometimes but nothing that is not maintainable.

So far I am dropping roughly 1.2-1.5 kilograms a week, strength is not decreasing and endurance is increasing significantly (which is my goal, I don't want to gain more muscle mass, simply gain endurance)

So. My question is, is the 1500 deficit bad in any way assuming I am meeting my macro and micro intakes? Any feedback would help. Thanks!

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No, it's ok for a bit. It takes awhile for a deep deficit to catch up with you. Eventually hormones will get downregulated to the point where you start feeling crappy, recovery gets harder, sleeping is disrupted, cortisol is chronically high, etc. Just listen to your body and ease up as you get leaner.

AlexBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlexBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dmacdonal9 View Post
    No, it's ok for a bit. It takes awhile for a deep deficit to catch up with you. Eventually hormones will get downregulated to the point where you start feeling crappy, recovery gets harder, sleeping is disrupted, cortisol is chronically high, etc. Just listen to your body and ease up as you get leaner.
    Thanks, your previous help is definitely paying off btw, so double thanks I guess I will post a 4 week excel spreadsheet of what I have been eating soon so I can get into the nitty gritty details of it all!