Thread: 5 day Break?

BlizzaP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlizzaP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlizzaP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlizzaP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlizzaP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlizzaP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

5 day Break?

Only been working out for about a month and I've seen some nice gains but I have to go away for 5 days and I won't be able to work out. It would be hard for me to keep my strict diet but I will do crunches/pushups/weightless squats every day. How much would this 5 day diet/lifting break hurt me.

DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DatsunKing1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BlizzaP View Post
    Only been working out for about a month and I've seen some nice gains but I have to go away for 5 days and I won't be able to work out. It would be hard for me to keep my strict diet but I will do crunches/pushups/weightless squats every day. How much would this 5 day diet/lifting break hurt me.
    not much at all man.

do what you said and eat healthy.

make sure you eat clean and don't fly off course.

ENJOY THE TRIP MOST IMPORTANTLY.

hit the gym hard when you get back, you won't even noticed you missed anything in that short of a time.

-DK1
    "If you don't like where you are, work harder."

"Failure is not an option."

"Tomorrow is never a guarantee."

BlizzaP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlizzaP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlizzaP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlizzaP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlizzaP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BlizzaP has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Ok cool thanks for the help.

omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) omg_otters is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Are you serious? It will barely affect you. If you work out say 3 x a week you're only missing one or 2 workouts, how would this make any real difference?
    [QUOTE=mrawdtsi]seriously, the best username in the misc. srs. lol every time....[/QUOTE]
    [QUOTE=MyBodyIsRdy420]your username is sofa king cool.[/QUOTE]

squat/bench/deadlift - 480/286/572

.Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It wont hurt you. You might actually come back stronger
    "Every great achievement was once considered impossible."

-----Best lifts-----
    Squat: 395x1
    Bench: 275x1
    Deadlift: 430x6
    ------------------

5/3/1 Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125248671

Reps for posting