Malphas99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Malphas99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Malphas99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Malphas99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Malphas99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Malphas99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Malphas99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I feel extremely lazy..what should i do?

Ever since last year July when i started the gym, I loved it and havent been a week or more than 2 days without working out but these last few weeks ive been feeling lazy and tired and just want to be home or with my GF and not at the gym. Its leg day for me today ( yay ) but im contemplating whether i should go or not and if my lifts would decrease if i dont. If they do decrease then that makes me worry and end up going.

StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Malphas99 View Post
    Ever since last year July when i started the gym, I loved it and havent been a week or more than 2 days without working out but these last few weeks ive been feeling lazy and tired and just want to be home or with my GF and not at the gym. Its leg day for me today ( yay ) but im contemplating whether i should go or not and if my lifts would decrease if i dont. If they do decrease then that makes me worry and end up going.
    if you have no energy how bout trying some pre-workout to get yourself acutely alert and fired up to run into the gym?
    ----------------------------------
    *collarbone fracture crew*
    *pescetarian crew*
    ---------
    ---

Steve2402 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Steve2402 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Steve2402 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Steve2402 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Steve2402 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Steve2402 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Steve2402 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Steve2402 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Steve2402 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Steve2402 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Steve2402 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Malphas99 View Post
    If you havent taken more than 2 days off from gym in the past year, it could be time for a more than needed de-load or week off. Taking a week off will be productive as you will have ample enough time for recovery and re-feeding, and during that week, you'll be itching to get back into the gym. Also, I'm assuming you havent changed your workout routine in that year? i.e., if you do bench, flies and dips for chest and triceps, try incline db bench, pullovers and skullcrushers etc (just an example). Shock your muscles, add in a dropset or superset, make your routine exciting and something to look forward to.

Your lifts shouldnt decrease in a week as long as you continue to hit your target calories, however if you are worried about your lifts going down or loosing muscle etc during time off (as I sometimes do, I feel after 3/4 days off i feel weaker even though it's only been a few days), do a de-load instead of an entire week free of training.
    "The difference between impossible and possible, is the strength of ones determination"

"Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little"

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If it's the matter of needing a rest day due to that's what you had planned or soreness, that is perfectly fine. If something comes up and you cannot make it to the gym, that's also fine. Just part of life. If it's just that you're lacking energy or feeling lazy, I wouldn't use that as an excuse to skip. You must have an idea of what your goal physique is. Skipping out on the gym will not help you get there. If you are working out 6+ days a week, an added rest day in your routine may do some good though.
    Progressive overload + progressive eating = gains. Simple as that!

jdflex23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdflex23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdflex23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdflex23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdflex23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdflex23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdflex23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdflex23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdflex23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdflex23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdflex23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Gotta find a way to light the fire bro..
    -jdflex23

Workout Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149588353&p=977969293#post977969293

Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/jdflex23

JBois85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Here's what to do!

If your serious about going that long without a de-load then grab a chicken sandwhich, the ol' lady, and a good movie and chill out for a bit.
    BUT!!!! If your just getting up and being a **** bum, here's your cure!

Go to your supliment closet, grab your jack3d, pound back some big swigs and stare at yourself in the mirror till you feel you face tingle. That's when you need to let out one of those battle cries, you know, the kind that makes the neighbors come knocking at your door, and when they do you tell them your a bad mother Fawker and they should go cause sh*ts 'bout to get shredded! (make sure to use the slang too, no complete words)

Then you throw in them sweet new earbuds you got to rock your fav pump jams and you "drop it like a squat"!

Have fun bro!
    Healthy living *WARNING* healthy living may cause some severe side effects including but not limited to.. Increase in muscle strangth, incredibly good looks, attraction of the opposite sex, boost in self confidence, inability to be lazy, random motivation, and good feeling. *** One should not drive or operate heavy machinery wile weight lifting.
    If you experience any of these side effects please contact your doctor and make him aware
    "that you will be going out tonight to bump the club!"