Dragracer718fc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help with Men's Physique. How a guy gets started.

Hey everyone! My little brother was an all natural who just got his bodybuilding pro card sponsored from Paul Smith 9 years ago when he died in a car accident. I lifted weights when I was a teen but gave up because I did not understand what it took and was a skinny hard gainer, and still having a hard time but went from 130 this Jan to 156 right now. I would like to compete in the 40 and over men's Physique after I turn 40 next year to honnor my brother and its something I have always wanted to do. My question to people is what do I need to do to get started? Do I just go enter in a compitition? My brother is not around anymore to get help and I'm trying to do my home work before I get involved. Thank you for your time in advance.

Mike Halstead
    Nitro Funny Cars Forever

SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Dragracer718fc View Post
    Hey everyone! My little brother was an all natural who just got his bodybuilding pro card sponsored from Paul Smith 9 years ago when he died in a car accident. I lifted weights when I was a teen but gave up because I did not understand what it took and was a skinny hard gainer, and still having a hard time but went from 130 this Jan to 156 right now. I would like to compete in the 40 and over men's Physique after I turn 40 next year to honnor my brother and its something I have always wanted to do. My question to people is what do I need to do to get started? Do I just go enter in a compitition? My brother is not around anymore to get help and I'm trying to do my home work before I get involved. Thank you for your time in advance.

Mike Halstead
    Sorry about your loss.
    Basically first get an NPC Card from either a NPC show or their website.
    Then choose a show and register for said show.
    Now start prepping.
    Good luck.

Dragracer718fc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you!!!
    Nitro Funny Cars Forever

maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000) maiseu is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey buddy,
    Register for next year's Npc card at www.npcnewsonline.com and for more info about men's physique training, posing and other helpful info check out mensphysique.com

The division is blowing up, good luck to you!
    Sincerely,

8x IFBB Pro Wins
    5x Olympia Qualifications

T: @maiseu
    I: @maiseu
    F: www.********.com/antonantipovofficial
    E: inactive@techie.com