Closed Thread
Page 24 of 43 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast
    srsnotsureif is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) srsnotsureif is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) srsnotsureif is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) srsnotsureif is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) srsnotsureif is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) srsnotsureif is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) srsnotsureif is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) srsnotsureif is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) srsnotsureif is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) srsnotsureif is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) srsnotsureif is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by infrum View Post
    Well I imagine that such a fierce law would bolster Police efforts and contribute to an overall better Law Enforcement across Australia. If anything, these stats are even made more significant by the probability that Police would be able to report criminal activity more thoroughly than before.

BRB let's share a train of thought into America's hallmark. 'Statistics show the that over the past 30 years, the more gun ownership increased, the more the amount of reported crimes decreased.'

Because a Law Enforcememt agency would operate better when they're actily pursuing crimes commited amongst a nation where everyone has firearms? **** I wouldn't blame them if they're not there to report every crime. It's just an unrealistic expectation on such a stressed police force.
    Your reasoning makes you sound beta as phuck and you are a victim. You will always be a victim. Next time somoen breaks in your house, you may not be lucky enough to run out...

If im not home and someone breaks into my house, I know for a fact my wife can protect herself. She shoots and owns her own gun as well.

You cant say that, your woman would get brutalized... even worse, in front of you. Keep up your *******ry that less guns makes this less likely... there is an old addage "If you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns" Im sure all the bad guys will give up their guns too. You have set up a baseless argument and it makes you look like a bitch.

brb guns are illegal, everybody turn em in.
    brb police come around looking for guns

Good luck with that.
    USMC 1371 1999-2003

/\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\

~~UPS Driver~~

$$No Fap Crew$$

<**>Yellow Fever Crew: Once you marry Asian...HNNNNGHH<**>

Dodgin' bad drivers since Summer '13 KD UNITE

srsnotsureif is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) srsnotsureif is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) srsnotsureif is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) srsnotsureif is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) srsnotsureif is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) srsnotsureif is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) srsnotsureif is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) srsnotsureif is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) srsnotsureif is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) srsnotsureif is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) srsnotsureif is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How does it feel to pride yourself amongst a state that is now famously known for a twisted mass shooting? Up there along with columbine.
    Pretty sure more people are talking about legal Cannabis in Colorado than they are about that movie shooting... It happened here and we barely hear about it anymore. Hell I know a guy that was in the theater and he doesnt even bother.

How does it feel to live in a country that was founded by criminals and psychopaths? I can do it too.
    USMC 1371 1999-2003

~~UPS Driver~~

$$No Fap Crew$$

We're all gonna make it userofpeace1111's Avatar
    userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Most of these non-US, anti-gun brahs have probably never fired a gun. They are most likely scared of guns since they don't understand them; I used to be the same way before I had ever shot one. Now I appreciate the rights the 2nd Amendment gives to us.

Also, guns are a hobby for many people in the U.S. Sure they are great for self-defense, but shooting is just so much fun.

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Carson92 View Post
    9 firearms for every 10 Americans =/= 1 firearm for every 2 Americans. That is statistically wrong and skewing and assuming facts.
    According to National Geographic approximately 47% of Americans owned a gun.

No idea if that is 47% of ALL Americans, of only adults, of only those eligible to legally own a gun....or what.

infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by srsnotsureif View Post
    Pretty sure more people are talking about legal Cannabis in Colorado than they are about that movie shooting... It happened here and we barely hear about it anymore. Hell I know a guy that was in the theater and he doesnt even bother.

How does it feel to live in a country that was founded by criminals and psychopaths? I can do it too.
    You can defend yourself without having to use lethal firearms. No, outlaws won't have firearms, besides a marginal minority.

Outside of America nobody gives two chits about Colorado's cannabis laws.

Have fun trying to get Obama out of office. How old is he? You better get ready for the longest ever serving President, elected by the lower class, to serve the lower class.

BRB Australian 18$ Minimum wage of peace. Isolated paradise. Riding that Asian century wave. As soon as we go nuclear were gonna tap into some resources that will sling us towards a golden age of properity.
    My incredible foresight predicted NSA spying: http://tinyurl.com/muuua2o
    Now I have foreseen a great need to curb extreme gun culture! http://tinyurl.com/k7hcogk

"The tobacco industry targets the stressed. The gambling industry targets the addictive. The alcohol industry targets the young. But most vehement and malignant is the United State's Firearm industry who obstreperously prey on the fearful, the cowardly, the simpleminded, the patriotic and the puerile." ~Infrum **MFCC**

Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You can defend yourself without having to use lethal firearms.
    What do you recommend?

How do you recommend:

1. I defend myself from three young, physically fit, experienced fighters.

2. My 8 months pregnant wife defends herself from one young, physically fit male armed with a steak knife.

3. My elderly grandparents defend themselves from two young, physically fit men, one of whom has a baseball bat.

And.....GO!

ftblplyr46 is just really nice. (+1000) ftblplyr46 is just really nice. (+1000) ftblplyr46 is just really nice. (+1000) ftblplyr46 is just really nice. (+1000) ftblplyr46 is just really nice. (+1000) ftblplyr46 is just really nice. (+1000) ftblplyr46 is just really nice. (+1000) ftblplyr46 is just really nice. (+1000) ftblplyr46 is just really nice. (+1000) ftblplyr46 is just really nice. (+1000) ftblplyr46 is just really nice. (+1000)

Burglars aren't after a confrontation. I know this. My family was burgled four times. First time I think they broke in. Other three times we got a security system and they couldn't get in. Car stolen by aboriginals at one point. No man should die over a few valuables.
    So, not after a confrontation you say? Then why was there a report on my local news of 2 people breaking into a house, confronted the owner, demanded goods and money, and then SHOT AND KILLED the old man for no reason before leaving?
    I wake up in the morning and piss excellence.

motoxclegg771 is not very helpful. (-500) motoxclegg771 is not very helpful. (-500) motoxclegg771 is not very helpful. (-500) motoxclegg771 is not very helpful. (-500) motoxclegg771 is not very helpful. (-500) motoxclegg771 is not very helpful. (-500) motoxclegg771 is not very helpful. (-500) motoxclegg771 is not very helpful. (-500) motoxclegg771 is not very helpful. (-500) motoxclegg771 is not very helpful. (-500) motoxclegg771 is not very helpful. (-500)
    You can defend yourself without having to use lethal firearms. No, outlaws won't have firearms, besides a marginal minority.

Have fun trying to get Obama out of office. How old is he? You better get ready for the longest ever serving President, elected by the lower class, to serve the lower class.

BRB Australian 18$ Minimum wage of peace. Isolated paradise. Riding that Asian century wave. As soon as we go nuclear were gonna tap into some resources that will sling us towards a golden age of properity.
    This thread has been going for a while, do you not have a life dude?? Why do you care so much?? lmao i was like lmao
    *Fap in cousins wallet during Christmas dinner crew*
    *Misc firearms crew*
    **knee draggers unite**
    *runs 10k's crew*

You are literally an idiot. Presidents can only serve 2 terms. And literally LOL at no outlaws will have guns... what are they gonna do, get a conscience that they are breaking the laws? You need to lay off huffing spray paint. marginal minority... LOL. TRY ALL OF EM. You are stupid.
    USMC 1371 1999-2003

~~UPS Driver~~

$$No Fap Crew$$

ftblplyr46 is just really nice. (+1000) ftblplyr46 is just really nice. (+1000) ftblplyr46 is just really nice. (+1000) ftblplyr46 is just really nice. (+1000) ftblplyr46 is just really nice. (+1000) ftblplyr46 is just really nice. (+1000) ftblplyr46 is just really nice. (+1000) ftblplyr46 is just really nice. (+1000) ftblplyr46 is just really nice. (+1000) ftblplyr46 is just really nice. (+1000) ftblplyr46 is just really nice. (+1000)

You really shouldnt talk about crap you know nothing about. Thinking criminals wont have guns cause theyre illegal is complete retardedness. Pot is illegal in most places, so that must mean no one has or smokes it right?
    I wake up in the morning and piss excellence.

tacticool will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacticool will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacticool will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacticool will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacticool will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacticool will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacticool will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacticool will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacticool will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacticool will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacticool will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by userofpeace1111 View Post
    Most of these non-US, anti-gun brahs have probably never fired a gun. They are most likely scared of guns since they don't understand them; I used to be the same way before I had ever shot one. Now I appreciate the rights the 2nd Amendment gives to us.

Also, guns are a hobby for many people in the U.S. Sure they are great for self-defense, but shooting is just so much fun.
    true story.

Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000) Carson92 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    According to National Geographic approximately 47% of Americans owned a gun.

No idea if that is 47% of ALL Americans, of only adults, of only those eligible to legally own a gun....or what.
    I was more or less pointing out him flopping facts around. I have no doubt that close to 50% of Americans own at least one gun.
    He that lives upon hope will die fasting. -Benjamin Franklin

UMAINE 2014 MET
    ΦΚΣ
    *KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE* 06 Husqvarna SM610
    *VW/AUDI CREW* 03 A4 3.0 6MT; Air ride, interior, audio, and more

infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infrum is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by ftblplyr46 View Post
    You really shouldnt talk about crap you know nothing about. Thinking criminals wont have guns cause theyre illegal is complete retardedness. Pot is illegal in most places, so that must mean no one has or smokes it right?
    I dunno. Do lethal firearms grow on plants?
    Now I have foreseen a great need to curb extreme gun culture! http://tinyurl.com/k7hcogk

"The tobacco industry targets the stressed. The gambling industry targets the addictive. The alcohol industry targets the young. But most vehement and malignant is the United State's Firearm industry who obstreperously prey on the fearful, the cowardly, the simpleminded, the patriotic and the puerile." ~Infrum **MFCC**

In case you missed it. Looking for your recommendation on non-lethal defense.

What do you recommend?

How do you recommend:

1. I defend myself from three young, physically fit, experienced criminals.

2. My 8 months pregnant wife defends herself from one young, physically fit male armed with a steak knife.

3. My elderly grandparents defend themselves from two young, physically fit men, one of whom has a baseball bat.

And.....GO!

Keep ducking the arguments and making baseless jokes.
    USMC 1371 1999-2003

~~UPS Driver~~

$$No Fap Crew$$

What do you recommend?

How do you recommend:

And.....GO!
    OP will say with harsh words... or a boomerang.
    USMC 1371 1999-2003

~~UPS Driver~~

$$No Fap Crew$$

userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) userofpeace1111 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If we outlawed guns all of the guns that already exist in America would magically disappear.
    People wouldn't illegally produce guns in machine shops.
    Mexican gang members wouldn't import guns into the U.S.

not srs.

What do you recommend?

How do you recommend:

And.....GO!
    Mentioned before that there are many deterrents. Security system etc.

Dog, capsicum spray, taser. Use you imagination.

Originally Posted by userofpeace1111 View Post
    If we outlawed guns all of the guns that already exist in America would magically disappear.
    People wouldn't illegally produce guns in machine shops.
    Mexican gang members wouldn't import guns into the U.S.

not srs.
    America imports to Mexico. It will hurt your economy halting manufacturing. Billions on buy backs. Infastructure reforms. Australia did it very quickly and seamlessly.

It will take America longer. But that's the hole you stubborn yokels have dug yourself.

Mentioned before that there are many deterrents. Security system etc.

Dog, capsicum spray, taser. Use you imagination.
    I'm not asking for a deterrent. I'm asking for a means of self defense.

And I'm not asking about at home. I guess I should have specified that.

Let's say that this is in the mall parking lot, or the grocery store, or the gas station. Whatever.

"Use my imagination"? That's the best you've got?

A new level of pathetic. You have reached it.

I will continue to ask you this question: What can those people do to defend themselves from attack, until you come up with a legitimate answer.

PS: Taser is a no go because it is only effective on, at most, one person. The dog is a no go because you cannot take it with you everywhere you go. The pepper spray is not a no go because it can be fought through and can NOT be trusted to reliably stop attackers.

So...what've you got?

And no, "use your imagination" doesn't cut it.

PlantationCafe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PlantationCafe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PlantationCafe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

germanviking is on a distinguished road. (+10) germanviking is on a distinguished road. (+10) germanviking is on a distinguished road. (+10) germanviking is on a distinguished road. (+10) germanviking is on a distinguished road. (+10) germanviking is on a distinguished road. (+10) germanviking is on a distinguished road. (+10) germanviking is on a distinguished road. (+10) germanviking is on a distinguished road. (+10) germanviking is on a distinguished road. (+10) germanviking is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BrbBowflexing View Post
    lol pls go
    lol @ dyed blonde, make up pounding, overtanned overload.

Reality

We done pretending those girls are average Texans? lol
    Last edited by germanviking; 11-25-2012 at 10:51 AM.

America imports to Mexico. It will hurt your economy halting manufacturing. Billions on buy backs. Infastructure reforms. Australia did it very quickly and seamlessly.

It will take America longer. But that's the hole you stubborn yokels have dug yourself.
    Except it will never happen because we have the 2nd Amendment in our Constitution.
    You have never shot a gun have you? Why would you want to be defenseless?

I'm not asking for a deterrent. I'm asking for a means of self defense.

And I'm not asking about at home. I guess I should have specified that.

Let's say that this is in the mall parking lot, or the grocery store, or the gas station. Whatever.

"Use my imagination"? That's the best you've got?

A new level of pathetic. You have reached it.

I will continue to ask you this question: What can those people do to defend themselves from attack, until you come up with a legitimate answer.

PS: Taser is a no go because it is only effective on, at most, one person. The dog is a no go because you cannot take it with you everywhere you go. The pepper spray is not a no go because it can be fought through and can NOT be trusted to reliably stop attackers.

So...what've you got?

And no, "use your imagination" doesn't cut it.
    How about significantly reducing the chances of those scenarios ever happening by enacting strict lethal firearm control?

How about significantly reducing the chances of those scenarios ever happening by enacting strict lethal firearm control?
    None of those scenarios involved a firearm.

Try again.

What do you recommend?

How do you recommend:

Originally Posted by germanviking View Post
    lol @ dyed blonde, make up pounding, overtanned overload.

Reality

[IMG]http://houston.culturemap.com/site_media/uploads/photos/2011-01-05/University_of_Texas_Austin_crowd.800w_600h.jpg[IMG]
    [IMG]http://coedbc.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/34061270p9184307manualx1.jpg?w=500&h=375[IMG]

We done pretending those girls are average Texans? lol
    Would neg again, racist *******.
    USMC 1371 1999-2003

~~UPS Driver~~

$$No Fap Crew$$

Keep backpedaling. Its making you look brilliant... not srs.
    USMC 1371 1999-2003

~~UPS Driver~~

$$No Fap Crew$$

Some nations have nukes. Some nations cannot be trusted with nukes.

Do you say: '**** it'. Give every nation a nuke and explain that we are now all on equal power. Or do we actively CONTROL which nations possess nukes.

Keep backpedaling. Its making you look brilliant... not srs.
    He isn't even backpedaling. He's being a fukkin retard.

I ask about: unarmed, steak knife, baseball bat. He responds with some sh.it about how those scenarios won't happen if firearms are restricted. LMFAO

nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nutsy54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Reds gonna red.

Keep copy/pasting someone elses arguments.
    The best part is that he's been reduced to reposting the same garbage that's already been disproven or debunked - as if constantly repeating the same tired claims will somehow make them come true...

BRB - Australia gun crime went down, but I'll completely ignore that US gun deaths have also dropped by 50%, because that doesn't fit what I wish were true.

Closed Thread