Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    crusherdbuzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) crusherdbuzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) crusherdbuzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) crusherdbuzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) crusherdbuzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) crusherdbuzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) crusherdbuzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) crusherdbuzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) crusherdbuzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) crusherdbuzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) crusherdbuzz is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Eating too much or too little.

Hey guys,

Just want to make sure I am hitting the correct calories, and I don't think I am. Some background, cut from 370 lbs starting in Aug 2010 + to 225 in Nov 2011. My dad got sick with cancer and passed and with work/school and supporting family stress has been high. Current diet is around 2000-2100 calories a day with 200p, 200c, 45f. I am training doing the starting strength program 3x a week with lifting stats being 300lbs squat, 180 bench, 110 press, 140 row, 315 deadlift. I also train 20 minutes of cardio each lifting day after lifts with heart rate being around 130-160bpm. I also do Jiu Jitsu twice a week for an hour each session. I'm hovering around 250 right now and can't seem to get the fire started back to start dropping again. I know not eating enough calories is just as bad as eating too much in relation to dropping weight. Any suggestions would be appreciated. If I need to eat more/less what calorie intake should I am for and macro break down? I consider myself to be an endomorph.

Thank you again guys, your support and suggestions have helped me through this journey more than many of you know. Take care

gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    **** man congrats on doing the weight loss natural. youre prolly like me and have a slow metabolism i know how u feel when u go down in calories u loos some weight but then u wonder why the **** it stops cuz u realise the metabolism slows down with less calories so u cant win. ive had sucess by dropping my calories to 1200 but only if i workout more ( i might lift lessin terms of strength cuz of the fewer calories but im still burning more fat so i dont care).

qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by gynogone View Post
    **** man congrats on doing the weight loss natural. youre prolly like me and have a slow metabolism i know how u feel when u go down in calories u loos some weight but then u wonder why the **** it stops cuz u realise the metabolism slows down with less calories so u cant win. ive had sucess by dropping my calories to 1200 but only if i workout more ( i might lift lessin terms of strength cuz of the fewer calories but im still burning more fat so i dont care).
    That is terrible advice for a guy to eat that little, even more so with the amount he trains.

OP, do you practice refeeds in your diet? Also, you are not talking in enough fats.
    If you want to be at 2100 calories then up your fat to about 60-65 grams.

Also, I have these issues too. You metabolism will slow down if you limit it consistently. Pick a day and cram in an extra thousand calories or so. Quality ones with high protein, good fats, and preferably lower carbs. This is designed to give your metabolism a whoa, crap, kick start. You could also split it up on two consecutive days. say 2600 two days in a row. I prefer pigging out once a week because I get so full I do not want to eat like that again the next day and fall right back into my outlined diet.

gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gynogone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by qksc2 View Post
    That is terrible advice for a guy to eat that little, even more so with the amount he trains.

OP, do you practice refeeds in your diet? Also, you are not talking in enough fats.
    If you want to be at 2100 calories then up your fat to about 60-65 grams.

Also, I have these issues too. You metabolism will slow down if you limit it consistently. Pick a day and cram in an extra thousand calories or so. Quality ones with high protein, good fats, and preferably lower carbs. This is designed to give your metabolism a whoa, crap, kick start. You could also split it up on two consecutive days. say 2600 two days in a row. I prefer pigging out once a week because I get so full I do not want to eat like that again the next day and fall right back into my outlined diet.
    he weighs 250 pounds u complete and utter moron did u miss that part if u dnt belive him check out his pics. If he wants to loose weight by eating 2100 calories he will never ina million years get down to about 170 pounds where he should be.

omg people complain when they go on a diet and think there gona die and starve to death ah no youre not 1000 - 1200 is heaps and if u want youre body to tap into those energy/fat reeseverves then u gota diet hard sure its not gona be pleasent but neither is being 250 pounds and a life of obesity! its simple he needs to cut then bulk, cut down to his goal weighht on about 1200 calories and then ONCE HE HAS NO MORE FAT TO LOOSE THEN he can go up to 2000 calories a day maybe more to support his strength and Lean BM goals.

Dnt worry about yre strength losss blah blah blah yure main goal FOR NOW hands down should be focusing on fat loss!

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    he weighs 250 pounds u complete and utter moron did u miss that part if u dnt belive him check out his pics. If he wants to loose weight by eating 2100 calories he will never ina million years get down to about 170 pounds where he should be.

omg people complain when they go on a diet and think there gona die and starve to death ah no youre not 1000 - 1200 is heaps and if u want youre body to tap into those energy/fat reeseverves then u gota diet hard sure its not gona be pleasent but neither is being 250 pounds and a life of obesity! its simple he needs to cut then bulk, cut down to his goal weighht on about 1200 calories and then ONCE HE HAS NO MORE FAT TO LOOSE THEN he can go up to 2000 calories a day maybe more to support his strength and Lean BM goals.

Dnt worry about yre strength losss blah blah blah yure main goal FOR NOW hands down should be focusing on fat loss!

This^^^
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) qksc2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

You think 1200 calories in a 250 pound male is a good and safe diet and you call me a moron?
    haha.
    You funny, no wonder your rep is 0 and in the red.
    Do what you want to your body, but do not preach your crappy advice to those who are genuinely trying to become HEALTHIER the right way.

His BMR is 2300 calories for christ sakes. factor in his activity level and he probably needs about 3000 a day to MAINTAIN his weight. Cut that to 2100 and its a 900 deficit. That is a 30% deficit. 1200 is unhealthy and counter productive. learn how the body and metabolism work before you give dumbass advice.

PS, grammar. learn it.

You think 1200 calories in a 250 pound male is a good and safe diet and you call me a moron?
    haha.
    Do what you want to your body, but do not preach your crappy advice to those who are genuinely trying to become HEALTHIER the right way.

His BMR is 2300 calories for christ sakes. factor in his activity level and he probably needs about 3000 a day to MAINTAIN his weight. Cut that to 2100 and its a 900 deficit. That is a 30% deficit. 1200 is unhealthy and counter productive. learn how the body and metabolism work before you give dumbass advice.

PS, grammar. learn it.
    Imagine if rep points was based on body physique, with youre 15 inch arms youd be a star.. lol.
    You pay out my grammar but yet youve failed to even read and comprehend his question, he states that he wants to loose fat ok he doesnt want to MAINTAIN. Who gives a S*** about his BMR hes 250 pounds @ 5'6 with breast implants for F*** sake (no offence as i myself have had the same issues hence my profile name)

Yes hes doing alot of exercise which i comend him on but you look at the biggest looser there on 1200 calories a day and they do way more exercise for hours every day and thats why they are successful but even then at the end there still not there u know there stil packin tits and a beer gut (and im not talking about there loose skin either) so theres alot more dieting and exercise to go with most of em do they die or anything bad happen 2 them on 1200 calories a day ?

Anyway 1200 isnt even considered a very low calorie diet 800 is so like i said he wil never tone up if he followed youre advice infact hed just get fatter in the end cuz he would give up and se no results.
    Last edited by gynogone; 11-18-2012 at 10:33 AM.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    haha.

PS, grammar. learn it.
    Hes a 250 lb, 5 foot 6 male with 100lbs of fat. You do not feed fat. Let the fat feed you when your % is that high.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Imagine if rep points was based on body physique, with youre 15 inch arms youd be a star.. lol.
    You pay out my grammar but yet youve failed to even read and comprehend his question, he states that he wants to loose fat ok he doesnt want to MAINTAIN. Who gives a S*** about his BMR hes 250 pounds @ 5'6 with breast implants for F*** sake (no offence as i myself have had the same issues hence my profile name)

Yes hes doing alot of exercise which i comend him on but you look at the biggest looser there on 1200 calories a day and they do way more exercise for hours every day and thats why they are successful but even then at the end there still not there u know there stil packin tits and a beer gut (and im not talking about there loose skin either) so theres alot more dieting and exercise to go with most of em do they die or anything bad happen 2 them on 1200 calories a day ?

Anyway 1200 isnt even considered a very low calorie diet 800 is so like i said he wil never tone up if he followed youre advice infact hed just get fatter in the end cuz he would give up and se no results.
    Its a forum, grammar is important to comprehend what is being conveyed.
    Talk **** about me all you want, I have lost nearly 60 pounds, 58 to be exact, so I must have some clue as to what I am doing.

How can you say who gives a **** about BMR? Do you not know what it is? Are you that dense when it comes to caloric intakes? Calories versus calories out bro, its not that hard of a concept. Go read a book of find a LEGIT website to learn about the body's requirements, fat storage, weight management, and calorie intakes.

I lost weight just fine and didnt feel like **** from eating hardly anything at all. Plus, I didnt lose all of my lean mass to start from nothing.

Talk **** about me all you want, I have lost nearly 60 pounds, 58 to be exact, so I must have some clue as to what I am doing.

How can you say who gives a f***n about BMR? Do you not know what it is? Are you that dense when it comes to caloric intakes? Calories versus calories out bro, its not that hard of a concept. Go read a book of find a LEGIT website to learn about the body's requirements, fat storage, weight management, and calorie intakes.

I lost weight just fine and didnt feel like **** from eating hardly anything at all. Plus, I didnt lose all of my lean mass to start from nothing.
    comprehend this; 370 mother F***'n pounds is what he weighed... still 250 what the hell dont u get about that? r u really that thick?

U were 60 pounds overweight while he was 200 pounds overweight..... its fair to say theres probably a bit more going on with his body then just spending to much time playing ps3 and eating ice cream. Id say genetically he has a very slow metabolism to begin with and id also say his body uses primarily glucose (carbs) for fuel instead of fatty acids (fat) for fuel/energy. so with him its more then just calories in and calories out.

So youre 30% defecit isnt gona cut it at all, im sorry but like i said @ 14700 calories a week he will not loose virtually any fat.

Please dont give advice to people ON THIS SITE if youre gona set em up for failure, diet and exersice should not be taken lightly, if everyone could loose weight eating 2100 calories a day then no one would be fat would they.
    Last edited by gynogone; 11-18-2012 at 03:56 PM.

crusherdbuzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) crusherdbuzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) crusherdbuzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) crusherdbuzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) crusherdbuzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) crusherdbuzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) crusherdbuzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) crusherdbuzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) crusherdbuzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) crusherdbuzz is on a distinguished road. (+10) crusherdbuzz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thank you so much for the replies guys! Wasn't able to respond sooner because of work and lack of internet access. I will just start to cut my calories by 100 every week or two until I start losing again. I probably am, unfortunately, one of those endomorphs that can dip into low calories and still not lose a ton of muscle because of it. Thanks again .

Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horizon92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

How can you say who gives a **** about BMR? Do you not know what it is? Are you that dense when it comes to caloric intakes? Calories versus calories out bro, its not that hard of a concept. Go read a book of find a LEGIT website to learn about the body's requirements, fat storage, weight management, and calorie intakes.

I actually agree with gynogone, he has so much to lose that going really hard won't be that bad for him. Is it necessary to go that hard? No. Will it be more effective? Yes. Personally I went from some place over 330lbs down to 220 lbs where I am now slowly, and the times where I dieted and trained really hard, I just drained myself completely and gave up for months. For me, the best method was without a doubt doing it slow. But if I had stuck with a strict diet and hard training, I would be bulking instead of cutting right now, and I do not believe for a second that I would have had any permanent issues from it. Considering this individuals size, I say go for it if you can.

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If OP is 5'6" then I recommend cutting between 1500-1800 for fast results.I've cut to 140 lbs multiple times on those cals, and relatively quick as well.the only reason I say not to do 1200 is the likelihood of burning out and leading to a bad binge.

Gynog, relax. W all know that low call diets can work, but it's rarely advised to such extremes due to what I already stated. When OP is in the 150-160 range, that's when he needs to get cals to a sustainable level long term wise.that's just from personal experience at similar stats.
    Powerlifter convert. Follow on instagram Sharpie_bendingbarbells

Most recent comp lifts: 405/305/475

libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    comprehend this; 370 mother F***'n pounds is what he weighed... still 250 what the hell dont u get about that? r u really that thick?

U were 60 pounds overweight while he was 200 pounds overweight..... its fair to say theres probably a bit more going on with his body then just spending to much time playing ps3 and eating ice cream. Id say genetically he has a very slow metabolism to begin with and id also say his body uses primarily glucose (carbs) for fuel instead of fatty acids (fat) for fuel/energy. so with him its more then just calories in and calories out.

So youre 30% defecit isnt gona cut it at all, im sorry but like i said @ 14700 calories a week he will not loose virtually any fat.

Please dont give advice to people ON THIS SITE if youre gona set em up for failure, diet and exersice should not be taken lightly, if everyone could loose weight eating 2100 calories a day then no one would be fat would they.
    You're promoting the wrong attitude with this, Ive lost 90lbs or so in the last year and still have more to go. I do less exercise than him but consistenly eat 1800-1900 cals a day and lose 2lbs a week.

It is a marathon not a sprint, telling him to eat 1200 will burn him out and he'll end up bingeing and falling off the wagon. 2000 cals a day at his weight and activity should be sufficient for him to lose a couple pounds a week and be consistent for long periods of time and that's what he needs, consistency. Advocating an unsustainable diet will not help him, he needs to realise it'll take years to get where he wants to be and he needs a diet he can stick to for years. 1200 cals is not that diet.

Have you read the stickies?
    ** Forever Cutting Crew**

Squat: 375lbs
    Bench: 253lbs
    Deads: 485lbs

KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    IMO biggest looser is not that good of an example on fat loss mentality.

Also what is the rush? I hate when people are like NOW!!

But off topic, this has been one of the more entertaining threads. Thanks!

Tounx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tounx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tounx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tounx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tounx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tounx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tounx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tounx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tounx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tounx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tounx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1200 calories will drive you mad
    One day I hope to be rich enough to afford an aquarium coffee table
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000R7ITUO/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B000R7ITUO&linkCode=as2&tag=wwwgiftsfor04-20

Originally Posted by KidAlchemy View Post
    IMO biggest looser is not that good of an example on fat loss mentality.

Also what is the rush? I hate when people are like NOW!!

But off topic, this has been one of the more entertaining threads. Thanks!
    yah youre right whats the bigg rush, theres plenty of time for him like to drop dead tomorow from a heart attack, and if he survives then maybe we can do something about it NOW! F*** me dead pun intened.

Hes 26 and he hasnt seen his dick since he was f***in 10 years old so whats with the big wait? i think hed be dyin 2 see it dont u. theres 2 much pussy 2 swell 4 him to be missin out on it if he waits another 20 or 30 years yo yo dieting at the size he is. i know what its like when ya fat, chicks are harsh they wana turn the other way but now that im cut i turn heads. He will be a 50 year old virgin if he folloows youre advice by not rushing things and loosing weight at a snails pace.

He just needs to cut aggresively get it over and done with and then he can start to eat more but if hes eating more before hes even lost the weight then whats the point of that.

and yah yre right the biggest looser isnt a good mentality 4 weight loss, american idol is... what the **** was i thinking.
    Last edited by gynogone; 11-19-2012 at 03:46 PM.

Originally Posted by Tounx View Post
    1200 calories will drive you mad
    god i guess youre not cut out 4 bodybuilding then id hate to se u go on a 3 or 4 month cut pre contest. Let me guess u hate being carb depleted and that drives u mad aswell right. well if u wana 6 pak man up theres worse things in life 2 complain about then dieting.

Originally Posted by libtolu View Post
    You're promoting the wrong attitude with this, Ive lost 90lbs or so in the last year and still have more to go. I do less exercise than him but consistenly eat 1800-1900 cals a day and lose 2lbs a week.

It is a marathon not a sprint, telling him to eat 1200 will burn him out and he'll end up bingeing and falling off the wagon. 2000 cals a day at his weight and activity should be sufficient for him to lose a couple pounds a week and be consistent for long periods of time and that's what he needs, consistency. Advocating an unsustainable diet will not help him, he needs to realise it'll take years to get where he wants to be and he needs a diet he can stick to for years. 1200 cals is not that diet.

Have you read the stickies?
    Yah that wagon u say he'd fall of will be the same wagon driving the coffin to his f***n funeral if he follows yre plan of attack.

Youre not realising that an obese mans body is more efficient in using less energy then that of a lean/ectomorph person doing the same amount of work. They require less energy coming in because there fat storing machines plsu youre 6ft1 hes 5'6 so u require more calories then him did u miss that aswell?

Everyone says about BMR what about RMR (the amount of energy one expends during the day at rest ie when not exercising) so while hes doing all this exercise and keeping his BMR high his RMR is letting him down because genetically he was born with a low BMR and stil storing fat whil he sleeps etc. This is actually what gastric bypass also increases but thats another topic.

People on here who are saying theyve lost weight on higher calories i believe you but ask yourself were you 370 pounds? no u werent and u lost weight on higher amount calories because youre RMR is higher then op.
    Last edited by gynogone; 11-20-2012 at 05:36 AM.

KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50) KidAlchemy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow, I got explosive treatment aswell.

I didn't mean that I would take him 20-30 years. I meant that 1-3 years is IMO considered a reasonable pace.

Biggest looser is a competition. Life style is not a competition. Unless your lifestyle is competing in something but even the the competition is a competition not the lifestyle.

Just easy it around the hate bro. No need to that aggressive, your basically roidraging the **** out something your not related to.

theres worse things in life 2 complain about then dieting.
    and your wasting your time on this.

Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sharpieblet View Post
    If OP is 5'6" then I recommend cutting between 1500-1800 for fast results.I've cut to 140 lbs multiple times on those cals, and relatively quick as well.the only reason I say not to do 1200 is the likelihood of burning out and leading to a bad binge.

Gynog, relax. W all know that low call diets can work, but it's rarely advised to such extremes due to what I already stated. When OP is in the 150-160 range, that's when he needs to get cals to a sustainable level long term wise.that's just from personal experience at similar stats.
    ^^^^ This. Young padawan, listen to Sharpie, for he is wise and full of experience.

Wow, I got explosive treatment aswell.

I didn't mean that I would take him 20-30 years. I meant that 1-3 years is IMO considered a reasonable pace.

Biggest looser is a competition. Life style is not a competition. Unless your lifestyle is competing in something but even the the competition is a competition not the lifestyle.

Just easy it around the hate bro. No need to that aggressive, your basically roidraging the **** out something your not related to.
    nothin 2 do with roidrage mate, its to do with if you post stuff that people can pick apart in 2 minutes then people will do just that in other words dont post crap man cuz ive proven u wrong on every point and u know it.

Bodybuilding and being lean and ripped is a lifestyle 2 but and you need to agresively diet to see a full 6 pak and reveal the abs underneath so if youre view of dieting is that of a competition and not a lifestyle then theres something wrong cuz if u havent already heard me say for the 10th time alrewady its only 2 get him cut up then he can continue dieting and eating healthy but at more calories if he keeps his BMR high with exercise.

Thats the whol reason the people on the biggest looser are the size they are cuz there whol life theyve been kidding themselves looking at it as a lifestyle thing which is why they have never had any real long term sucess. They need to look at it like a competition and just go balls out with a bit of tuff love and boot camp never hurt anyone they loose more weight in a week then theyve probabbly lost im there life tryin 2 diet slowly.

If you said to bob harper youre going to give his contestants 2000 calories a day to loose weight he would just laugh and headbutt u clean the **** out.

and your wasting your time on this.
    and youre waisting youre time even being on this forum.

would you belive up until this day ive never once sworn in my life, that just goes to show how really s*** youre advice is lol or should i say lofl.

nothin 2 do with roidrage mate, its to do with if you post stuff that people can pick apart in 2 minutes then people will do just that in other words dont post crap man cuz ive proven u wrong on every point and u know it.
    How have you proven me wrong? I stated my opinion about rush dieting and biggest looser and you attacked my on opinions. I have no idea on how you proved wrong so no, I don't know it.

Bob could try but I'm pretty sure that I'd choke him out. Just saying...

What rustled your jimmies, mate?

matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    and youre waisting youre time even being on this forum.

would you belive up until this day ive never once sworn in my life, that just goes to show how really s*** youre advice is lol or should i say lofl.
    You have awful spelling and grammar, sir.
    R.I.P urukhai29, sentinel3, AncientYouth.

"Eating chips and cookies and drinking soda is just like wandering through life. These are the agents of a purposeless existence. Avocados, turkey burgers, brown rice and eggs etc are the agents of a purposeful existence." - orderoutofchaos, The Internet, 2014

2 Kings 2:23-24

Originally Posted by matman1813 View Post
    You have awful spelling and grammar, sir.
    u want a 100 percent spell checked down to the wire perfected love poem then go 2 youre boyfriend or read a book. But you want some no nonsense bull**** straight to the ****in point advice then im ya man.

Its 2012 i use abreviations 2 save time and the average human can interpret that but u on the other hand probably still text message every word in full including lol and wtf and thast why it takes u an hour just to text 3 mesages lol

How have you proven me wrong? I stated my opinion about rush dieting and biggest looser and you attacked my on opinions. I have no idea on how you proved wrong so no, I don't know it.

Bob could try but I'm pretty sure that I'd choke him out. Just saying...

What rustled your jimmies, mate?
    rush dieting wtf r u on about dude? is this a joke or? r u posting this from youre psychiatric ward tell em its affecting yre brain and to up the doses.

1200 cal is not rush dieting in any way shape or form, going on a 2 or 3 week water fast is crash dieting, taking stimulants like ECA stack or diuretics is rush dieting, going on a VLCD diet (400-800 cal a day) is rush dieting.

and youd choke out bob omg dont tell me youre one of these wrestling fa*s, in a stand up street fight youre gona have 2 still use yre fists and boots god i hate it when people go 2 the ground and wrestle its the only ****ty aspect to mma.
    Please get over yourself seriously
    Last edited by gynogone; 11-20-2012 at 07:01 AM.

matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    u want a 100 percent spell checked down to the wire perfected love poem then go 2 youre boyfriend or read a book. But you want some no nonsense bull**** straight to the ****in point advice then im ya man.

Its 2012 i use abreviations 2 save time and the average human can interpret that but u on the other hand probably still text message every word in full including lol and wtf and thast why it takes u an hour just to text 3 mesages lol
    Those things do not change the fact that your spelling and grammar are awful. Some of your words are misspelled but not any shorter, were the keys to misspell the word closer together? Was this another method to save time? Or is it in fact that you have terrible spelling and grammar. I say the latter.
    R.I.P urukhai29, sentinel3, AncientYouth.

"Eating chips and cookies and drinking soda is just like wandering through life. These are the agents of a purposeless existence. Avocados, turkey burgers, brown rice and eggs etc are the agents of a purposeful existence." - orderoutofchaos, The Internet, 2014

2 Kings 2:23-24

Originally Posted by matman1813 View Post
    Those things do not change the fact that your spelling and grammar are awful. Some of your words are misspelled but not any shorter, were the keys to misspell the word closer together? Was this another method to save time? Or is it in fact that you have terrible spelling and grammar. I say the latter.
    I often just say whats on my mind then and there from the keyboard and dont read it before i post it cuz i dnt have the time to perfect it its not the spelling im going 4 but the message im tryin 2 get across. But let me point this out....SIR

You on the other hand have had the time to read op and every other persons post on here right yep thats right and yet u give op absolutely NO ADVICE OF YOURE OWN other then to make comment of someones grammar LMAO...MMMMM i wonder why that is?? oh i know.

I would question youre intentions and motives about being on this site and what you have to offer when all youre doing is trolling and giving no advice or feedback. Youre just a trouble maker mate u have rep points lol please like youre profile says cutting ham is the only thing youre good at.. p.s dont quit ya day job.
    Last edited by gynogone; 11-20-2012 at 08:19 AM.