Thread: Protein at 15

Jambos17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Protein at 15

hello, i just turned 15 and started to lift for 3 months and was wondering if its okay to take ON Gold 100% whey protein? and how often should i take it?

Cheeseburger12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cheeseburger12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cheeseburger12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cheeseburger12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cheeseburger12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cheeseburger12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cheeseburger12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cheeseburger12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cheeseburger12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cheeseburger12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cheeseburger12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You'll probably die due to a protein overdose. Dangerous stuff that protein.

bggreat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bggreat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bggreat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bggreat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bggreat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bggreat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bggreat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bggreat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bggreat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bggreat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bggreat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    no, too dangerous best to just lay off

D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) D1Z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Please! Don't throw your life away!

Do not take protien at age 15!!

If you really want to see maximal gains without injesting harmfull protiens, Before workour mix the protien water, Then spread the protien-water mix over the targeted muscle.

bggreat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bggreat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bggreat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bggreat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bggreat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bggreat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bggreat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bggreat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bggreat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bggreat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bggreat is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by D1Z View Post

If you really want to see maximal gains without injesting harmfull protiens, Before workour mix the protien water, Then spread the protien-water mix over the targeted muscle.
    yah do this, its helped me alot, thats how i got started. some people even mix their protein with lotion, but its all personal preferance.

Jambos17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    oMg were i rly gna died if i wered gona taked this proteinZZZ?????

Originally Posted by jambos17 View Post
    omg were i rly gna died if i wered gona taked this proteinzzz?????
    \

negged

FrankFKA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrankFKA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrankFKA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrankFKA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrankFKA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrankFKA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrankFKA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrankFKA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrankFKA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrankFKA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrankFKA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes you will die, if you take protein at this age you can easily overdose and kill yourself. Its extremely dangerous

Wonder if OP realizes that we're trolling

bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bogui94 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Stop relying on supplements. srs
    SOHP : 265

Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aggrotech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    man it's very dangerous I once died from protein powder
    eastern yuropoor crew
    cheeki breeki

Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000) Gurung84 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jambos17 View Post
    oMg were i rly gna died if i wered gona taked this proteinZZZ?????
    just killed it..

BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000) BBqChicken1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Rip

Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Homanator has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Whey protein was proven to be steroids derived from cows milk.
    Best lifts to date/goals by July 2013 (ALL RAW)

Squat: 200kgx1 /200kgx1 (goal achieved)
    Bench: 120kgx1 / 130kgx1, 102.5kgx15
    Deadlift: 235kg x 1/ 240kgx1
    OHP: 80kg x1/ 90kgx1

Over All Goal - Elite wilks total in the open age group
    **Registered volume addict**
    **SCARED OF IPF JUDGES CREW**

TWITTER: @The_Lifting_Doc
    YOUTUBE: TheNumber2Jersey (videos of my lifts can all be found here)

RamiroSosa will become famous soon enough. (+50) RamiroSosa will become famous soon enough. (+50) RamiroSosa will become famous soon enough. (+50) RamiroSosa will become famous soon enough. (+50) RamiroSosa will become famous soon enough. (+50) RamiroSosa will become famous soon enough. (+50) RamiroSosa will become famous soon enough. (+50) RamiroSosa will become famous soon enough. (+50) RamiroSosa will become famous soon enough. (+50) RamiroSosa will become famous soon enough. (+50) RamiroSosa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by D1Z View Post

Not sure if srs, or just trolling...

ChestMonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChestMonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChestMonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChestMonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChestMonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChestMonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChestMonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChestMonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChestMonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChestMonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChestMonkey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Cheeseburger12 View Post
    You'll probably die due to a protein overdose. Dangerous stuff that protein.
    ^that protein is scary ****,
    at your age i instead used to rub the hose thingy in my pants until it shoots out that white protein and eat that instead

train hard eat clean
    Last edited by ChestMonkey; 11-17-2012 at 12:37 PM.
    Sports and bodybuilding all-time #1 fan!
    Proud supporter of the Baltimore Orioles, LA Dodgers and LA Lakers.
    Too much dumbbell press and ******* crew

looking thick,solid,tight Newmanzz's Avatar
    Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000) Newmanzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    inb4 op suffers kidney failure
    The journey to 4, 6, 7

Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000)
    just eat and lift dude, thats all you really need to worry about especially at 15

Never getting bigger finalplayoff's Avatar
    finalplayoff will become famous soon enough. (+50) finalplayoff will become famous soon enough. (+50) finalplayoff will become famous soon enough. (+50) finalplayoff will become famous soon enough. (+50) finalplayoff will become famous soon enough. (+50) finalplayoff will become famous soon enough. (+50) finalplayoff will become famous soon enough. (+50) finalplayoff will become famous soon enough. (+50) finalplayoff will become famous soon enough. (+50) finalplayoff will become famous soon enough. (+50) finalplayoff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I first tried protein shakes the summer before my freshman year of highschool. I had heard about it in health class and seen the commercials about it on TV, but I had a friend who loved getting swole and told me I would enjoy it. So about a week before school started we went to this girls house when her parents were away, her sister sold protein powder and said me and my buddy could chill with her and her friends in the basement. She loaded some phat scoops into this glass shaker that changed colors the more you used it, and started passing it around in a circle. I was kin of embarrased because id never used a shaker before, but I took a hit and started coughing, this was some bomb protein shake. Some people say you don't get swole the first time, this was the case for me, but everyone around me was getting jacked as ****, and when the shake was done, they just hung out looking ripped and watching cops, while i felt kind of funny, but didnt see any gains.

Fast forward about 6 months, I had touched protein powder since. I'm with another buddy who had never used protein powder before, but I told him I knew where to get some. We called up the dealer I knew and they told us to wait on the corner by the park. We met up with the dealer and I did my first protein deal. They said "look at the crystals this stuff was protein from california". Me and my buddy were nervous but excited when we got back to his house. We waited till it was late and went into the storage room of his house above the garage, no one should find us in there. We loaded the powder into a crudely made shaker and started taking hits. All of the sudden it hit us both at the same time, our arms started bulging out of our shirts and we got super vascular. All of the sudden we heard a car door open in the garage directly below us... His parents must have heard us, we both got super paranoid they were going to come up and see all of our gains. The rustling in the garage continued, and we could hear a lot of rummaging. We fled to the TV room and started trying to look normal, and waited for his parents to come in and bust us...but they never came. The next morning we awoke to discover that someone had broken into the garage late at night and stolen thousands of dollars of property from the car an garage...

protein...never again

Copypastaforall
    Still harbors an unhealthy obsession with Zyzz crew

Facial aesthetics but won't show face in avi crew

Second account crew

Always injured crew

I <3 deadlifts crew