Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    TSN695 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TSN695 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TSN695 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TSN695 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TSN695 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TSN695 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TSN695 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TSN695 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TSN695 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TSN695 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TSN695 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

The Predator vs The Parasite

Written by Dave Palumbo.

"Hurricane Sandy was rapidly approaching Long Island. Local officials urged residents in my waterfront neighborhood of Seaford, NY to evacuate, immediately, and my good friend Ron Noreman generously offered to put me up in his home to wait out the storm. After watching the tides rise to the front steps of my home I called Ron and his wife, Nancy, and I took them up on their offer.

Ron's house isn't a bad place to crash. His home is situated in a gated, guarded community with 30 foot tall ceilings, a 4,000 square foot gym that must be seen to be believed and a huge kitchen stocked with every free-range, grass-fed, organic and designer food that any bodybuilder or health food nut could possibly want.

As luck would have it, although safe from the ravages of shoreline flooding, Ron's home lost power several hours into the storm. Faced with no computers, no cable TV or movies we decided to open several bottles of fine wine. Ron, being a health food nut and having just finished competing in 3 recent bodybuilding shows was no match for the wine and caught a buzz after only two glasses. It was the perfect time to quiz Ron further about his alleged contest prep of Kai Greene. I started the conversation by informing Ron of an email I received from an Rx Muscle board member who attended a Kai Greene seminar in Ireland. At the event, when Kai was asked about the Ron Noreman controversy, Kai reportedly volunteered, "You know, when your famous and successful, sometimes parasites try to attach themselves to you".

I could see Ron burning up, even in the darkness of a power outage. With more wine taking its effect and Ron's anger escalating, I knew I was about to get an exclusive scoop for Rx Muscle. Ron was busting at the seams and blurted out the following (and I'm paraphrasing): "Lie Greene doesn't even know what the truth is. He doesn't use his real name (editor's note: Leslie). He has the world convinced that he lives in the projects in Brooklyn and makes sure he gets filmed there for the media. He really lives in a luxury home in Brooklyn; not in the ghetto. The media shows him walking or taking the bus to the gym, fish market or wherever. He really has a 2012 Acura truck. His story and his integrity are no more real than his hair extensions; hair extensions he gets done in the beauty parlor every six weeks like Britney Spears".

We talked a while about Kai's diet, supplement and training schedule for the O. I saw Ron check his iphone to recall a few specific conversations. A bit more wine and conversation and we decided to hit the sack for the night. Ron provided me with my own second floor wing of the house with a couple bedrooms and my own full bathroom.

Unable to sleep in the middle of the night, I strolled through the house downstairs to the kitchen only to find Ron's phone sitting on the counter. Too juicy to resist, I took a peek at his text messages. When I got to Kai's messages I was shocked at what I saw. I believed Ron's previous insistence that he helped Kai so I wasn't surprised about the existence of the text messages, but the depth of the back and forth, student–teacher-like exchange for weeks and weeks prior to the Olympia were mind-bogling. There was page after page of detailed questions from Kai and instructions from Ron. Kai was even frantically asking for instructions backstage at the Olympia. That's right; backstage!

And knowing Ron for 20 years I can tell you that he is not one to be taken lightly or to be underestimated in any way.

Clearly this all changes the debate to a knockout by the "Parasite". This just leaves us with one more question; why does Kai refuse to tell the truth? When he looks in the mirror every morning he must be asking himself if it was all worth it to destroy a good friendship, ruin a financially beneficial business relationship and destroy his ability to work with a nutritionist who, actually, got him in the best Olympia shape of his life. *But, alas, only Kai knows the answer to that question!"
    Team Antoine Vaillant

"Today i will do what you wont, so tomorrow i can do what you cant."

Poppin Rolaids like Candy PillClinton's Avatar
    PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have no clue what is going on. I will withhold any sort of judgement given that this sounds like just some ****-stirring rumor stuff.

BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The title brought this to mind.
    ''There’s this battle over waterboarding at places like Guantanamo Bay. I think that they should just say, “Hey, if you guys don’t talk, you have to see Hercules In New York.” I guarantee those guys would talk much faster. You don’t need to do waterboarding or anything else. That’s the ultimate threat.''

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Team Kai

''Well that's a kick in the gentleman relish'' MaKaiser

DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol, worker and parasite.
    Novice Athletic Tall winner and Overall Athletic winner
    at the 2014 NABBA Waikato Champs.

"Or it could prove that IIFYM is a complete waste of time if you are a serious competitor." - KCTonyG 2014
    From the mouths of bros.

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PillClinton View Post
    I have no clue what is going on. I will withhold any sort of judgement given that this sounds like just some ****-stirring rumor stuff.
    ****'s getting real, txt messages were posted too.

Originally Posted by Dave Palumbo;
    To authenticate the above, so Ron's role can no longer be rationally denied, I have enclosed a small sample of these text messages below. Before I swiped these messages, Ron separately mentioned that he may release all 50+ pages of Kai texts to the public. He also mentioned he has several un-erased voicemail messages. If I were Kai, I would come clean and be careful about insulting Ron publicly again."
    This could damage Kai, especially if true.

Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000)
    All I really know on the subject is that Palumbo said a guy named Ron Noreman actually prepped Kai for the Olympia and not George Farah, and I guess this is Ron airing him out. Is that basically what's going on?

Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000)
    From that article Devils quoted:

Ron and Kai

rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rippedaspirer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    So the 'L' stands for Leslie?? Hmmm

purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    His hair isnt real?!!? DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUN....
    tattoos - http://facepolution.deviantart.com/

Jtheviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jtheviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jtheviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jtheviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jtheviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jtheviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jtheviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jtheviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jtheviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jtheviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jtheviking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Seems kinda fishy to me. Shouldn't Kai know stuff like whether it's okay to have a cup of coffee during a contest prep or not by now? The guy has been competing for, what, 20 years?

spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Coming from Palumbo...

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i'd expect better spelling from someone like Kai...

"tryed"... "trubble"...

he could store any as number "Kai Greene"

Don't Call it a Comeback! Boba_Bulk's Avatar
    Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TTimmerman View Post

my thoughts exactly.

In any case I'll wait to see how this turns out. But one thing that seems fishy is the thing about Ron saying Kai lives in a nice luxury home in Brooklyn, and only films in the ghetto, taking the bus or train to the fish market etc. for media purposes. Aren't these the same ghetto projects that Palumbo himself visited Kai at? The same markets where he bought like 20 lbs of tilapia and cooked some for Dave himself?

If Ron and Dave are really that close wouldn't Ron have told Dave privately a long time ago that Kai didn't live in the ghetto, if anything but to help Dave retract or revise the interview? Strange.

Also, off topic: I like Palumbo's interviews and coverage of bodybuilding. But if true about checking texts, than dikhead move on Palumbos part. I would never take my friends phone and scroll through his texts knowing there could be private or personal stuff. If he did it to me I would have thrown his azz out at the least.

nothing but a peppercorn Rambo26's Avatar
    Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Boba_Bulk View Post
    my thoughts exactly.

In any case I'll wait to see how this turns out. But one thing that seems fishy is the thing about Ron saying Kai lives in a nice luxury home in Brooklyn, and only films in the ghetto, taking the bus or train to the fish market etc. for media purposes. Aren't these the same ghetto projects that Palumbo himself visited Kai at? The same markets where he bought like 20 lbs of tilapia and cooked some for Dave himself?

If Ron and Dave are really that close wouldn't Ron have told Dave privately a long time ago that Kai didn't live in the ghetto, if anything but to help Dave retract or revise the interview? Strange.

Also, off topic: I like Palumbo's interviews and coverage of bodybuilding. But if true about checking texts, than dikhead move on Palumbos part. I would never take my friends phone and scroll through his texts knowing there could be private or personal stuff. If he did it to me I would have thrown his azz out at the least.
    I'm sure Kai only lived in the projects back then when Dave made the video, since then he won 2 Arnolds, came top 3 in 2 Olympias and picked up a major supplement contract
    All posts should be considered in the correct context, especially those in the Misc section.

SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SUPER_MANLET has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't know the story doesn't convince me , sounds like more childish stuff
    Beast

Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajthemeso is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wow...just wow. i don't want to believe. :/
    Kai Greene, Phil Heath, Cedric McMillan, Lionel Beyeke, Shawn Rhoden

"Looking up at goals once only found in my dreams can only make me think of those who looked down upon those dreams. The only time you should ever look down upon another person, is when you are extending a hand to lift them up." - kai greene

steedie is just really nice. (+1000) steedie is just really nice. (+1000) steedie is just really nice. (+1000) steedie is just really nice. (+1000) steedie is just really nice. (+1000) steedie is just really nice. (+1000) steedie is just really nice. (+1000) steedie is just really nice. (+1000) steedie is just really nice. (+1000) steedie is just really nice. (+1000) steedie is just really nice. (+1000)
    So this guy generously offers to put Dave up in his house, and to repay him, Dave goes through his phone and releases this info without his permission? lol nice!

But yeah, I'm a little sceptical, it all seems a bit suspect

razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol @ leslie

Bjumbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bjumbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bjumbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bjumbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bjumbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bjumbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bjumbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bjumbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bjumbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bjumbo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bjumbo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't get it. This Ron guy preps Kai but Kai doesn't give him any credit yet keeps praising Farah for helping him present his best package to date.
    Did Kai and Ron have a feud?

Btw did anyone believe Kai really lived in the projects after cashing in more then 600k in price money?
    Mike clarified during the "Kai Greene: A day in the life" series, that Kai did no longer live in the projects but the series was filmed there to inspire and show what a regular day as a rising bodybuilder used to be for Kai.
    Last edited by Bjumbo; 11-16-2012 at 05:52 AM.

KuRdiSh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KuRdiSh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KuRdiSh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KuRdiSh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KuRdiSh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KuRdiSh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KuRdiSh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KuRdiSh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KuRdiSh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KuRdiSh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KuRdiSh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TTimmerman View Post
    i'd expect better spelling from someone like Kai...

"tryed"... "trubble"...

not everyone could text him a picture of kai in a gym locker room that nobody has ever seen. I'm pretty sure it's kai.

I love rxmuscle for this kinda stuff lol
    "You're a real winner. Wonder how impressive you'd look after dropping your drug use." -DPNZ

"take your gay **** out of here" -mikeybrah

*lance armstrong crew*
    *natural advocate crew*
    *nature crew*
    *dance crew*
    *crew neck t shirt*
    *fractured AC crew*
    *rehab crew*

JustDan17 is just really nice. (+1000) JustDan17 is just really nice. (+1000) JustDan17 is just really nice. (+1000) JustDan17 is just really nice. (+1000) JustDan17 is just really nice. (+1000) JustDan17 is just really nice. (+1000) JustDan17 is just really nice. (+1000) JustDan17 is just really nice. (+1000) JustDan17 is just really nice. (+1000) JustDan17 is just really nice. (+1000) JustDan17 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think the biggest scoop is that Kai uses hair extensions.

I just dont know what to believe anymore
    “No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” - Socrates

DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have my doubts that any of this is true.
    Bench: 215x12 (17/12/2011) PR since torn RC

"Being the best in your circle is not enough; you have to think bigger to become a champion. Don’t think like a small fish in a big pond or else when you get to the ocean you’ll be eaten alive." - Fouad Abiad

"Proper preparation prevents poor performance," - Kai Greene

Registered User JanesLastResort's Avatar
    JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by KuRdiSh View Post
    not everyone could text him a picture of kai in a gym locker room that nobody has ever seen. I'm pretty sure it's kai.
    Was thinking this.
    lĂłfasz

StopVinceYoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) StopVinceYoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) StopVinceYoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) StopVinceYoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) StopVinceYoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) StopVinceYoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) StopVinceYoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) StopVinceYoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) StopVinceYoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) StopVinceYoung will become famous soon enough. (+50) StopVinceYoung will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Well before too many people get caught on this idea. I'm sure Kai has a lot of friends. In that he will probably send out some pics. And then... and so on. I mean how many times have you seen cell phone pictures of a girl when she herself isn't the one who showed it to you? Not to mention it could be an "unseen" pic from a previous prep as well. The whole situation seems pretty sketchy to me. Where did the Kai comments initially come from? The ones where he was dissing Ron. Deeze *****s be beefin'.., or something..
    Official Member Of The 15" Arm Club. WHAT WHAT.

BEN WHO?

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

those pics were up on this section last week but got removed cause he was naked...

Registered User JanesLastResort's Avatar
    JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh wait those are the sock pics then?

In that case yeah i'm calling bs as well.
    lĂłfasz

mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrusa85 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I don't know... I'm calling BS on the hair extensions.

62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 62Wolf is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Damn. Getting an "interview" from a FRIEND who is slightly tipsy from wine after they graciously let you in thier home during a disaster, then going through thier messages and posting/spilling the beans on everything publicly? A**hole move. I'd freakin' crush him every way I could if I were Ron. No respect at all if true.

Poppin Rolaids like Candy PillClinton's Avatar
    PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JanesLastResort View Post
    Oh wait those are the sock pics then?

In that case yeah i'm calling bs as well.
    Yeah.... anybody can create those text messages with the name of the "person" texting online and create those images.

Have you not seen those hundreds of text messages from "Dog" saying things a dog would say? Its fairly lame in my opinion, but different pokes for different folks

FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i doubt that is even dave palumbo...

right... number 2 in the world asking "should eat before taking morning walk lift cardio?"