jsorr2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Body fat reduction on ALCAR

Stats before ALCAR:
    6"3, 87kg, 18 years old. Supps taking along with ALCAR: BCAA's, glutamine, creatine, whey concentrate, casein, beta alanine
    I was eating 3000 calories a day, hitting my macros, and noticed I was gaining too much fat. I ended up going from 80kg to 87kg in a matter of weeks, but had a very high body fat percentage.
    I stopped gym for awhile, and stopped eating right and back went down to 80kg.

Stats at beginning of ALCAR:
    80kg, 23% body fat, 3000 cals a day (over 200 protein, 70 fat, 300+ carbs)
    I started by taking 2g ALCAR before workouts. This was in pill form and realized I could buy it in bulk in the powder form.
    Once I bought the pack my servings were, 2g before workout, 2g before bed with my casein.
    I clocked in 23% body fat in july 20th, and when I check in October 11th, it was at 17% and was still at a solid 80kg. I was surprised because I think that was the leanest I had ever been.
    So I upped the dosages, I took 2-3g in the morning when I woke up, 2-3g midday or before workout and 2-3g before bed. On this dose I noticed I went to the bathroom much more than usual (was going once every day or two, but now I went atleast twice a day).
    So it took me around 3 months to lose 5% body fat and maintain my weight.

Stats at end of ALCAR:
    I was still eating 3k-3.2k cals a day, and now I registered another body fat percentage on November 21st, and clocked in at 12%, 82kg.
    Once upping the dosage, it took me 1.5 months to lose another 5% body fat while actually gaining weight.
    All these measurements were done with the same person measuring my BF %, the same body fat indicator (calipers) and I ate the same meal plan that would hit my macros every day.
    I'm amazed at the results, considering my previous experience with body building and how much I eat.
    Last edited by jsorr2; 11-23-2012 at 06:00 PM.

dianneazuma54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dianneazuma54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dianneazuma54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dianneazuma54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dianneazuma54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dianneazuma54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dianneazuma54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    what is quick way to reduce fat in our body?suggest the dietary chart to maintain proper weight!!.?