Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 6'0", 200 lbs
    liftlikeabeast is just really nice. (+1000) liftlikeabeast is just really nice. (+1000) liftlikeabeast is just really nice. (+1000) liftlikeabeast is just really nice. (+1000) liftlikeabeast is just really nice. (+1000) liftlikeabeast is just really nice. (+1000) liftlikeabeast is just really nice. (+1000) liftlikeabeast is just really nice. (+1000) liftlikeabeast is just really nice. (+1000) liftlikeabeast is just really nice. (+1000)
    Visit liftlikeabeast's BodySpace

SCREAM pre workout review

I won a free tub of SCREAM thanks to bb.com and Kate Kennedy for running the promo.

When I first read the profile on the tub i was pretty impressed it has basically everything you would need in a pre workout and with proper dosing. What I really like is that there are no blends or fillers. I took this product on an empty stomach about 30-45 mins before my workout.

As far as taste goes I haven't had a pre work that has tasted better than c4 blue razz but let me tell you I had the watermelon and thought it was amazing, by far the best tasting pre workout I've had so far. I wish I could sip on it all day long! The mix ability was also amazing zero clumps with only a few shakes. I would give taste 10/10 and mix ability 10/10

The energy wasn't too much or too little, for me it was right there, but unfortunately for me I'm stim tolerant so 300mg of caffeine might be a little much for some people. It doesn't leave you feeling stimmed out, I also had no jitters or crash from it either. Energy 8/10 The focus I got from SCREAM was pretty good I didn't get tunnel vision like I've got from jack3d but I definitely wasn't distracted by anything all I was thinking about was moving weight! Focus 7/10.

Overall I was very impressed with SCREAM and I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a new pre workout. After trying this I would love to try more of BB.com Platinum Series!

Stats: 6'2", 212 lbs
    CalebRM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CalebRM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CalebRM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CalebRM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CalebRM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CalebRM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CalebRM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CalebRM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CalebRM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CalebRM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CalebRM has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit CalebRM's BodySpace
    thanks for sharing, about to try my free scream as well
    MMMC

***Misc Firefighter/EMT Crew***

"And what the fu*ck is up with orville burke. He's as worthless as coleman! he's big with a huge gut, he must be sucking Jim Manion's dick!

~Layne Norton

dianneazuma54 is a complete loser! (-2000) dianneazuma54 is a complete loser! (-2000) dianneazuma54 is a complete loser! (-2000) dianneazuma54 is a complete loser! (-2000) dianneazuma54 is a complete loser! (-2000) dianneazuma54 is a complete loser! (-2000) dianneazuma54 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    what is d exact workout for cutting down fat ?