24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 Need Help? 1-866-236-8417

Stats: 6'0", 200 lbs
    liftlikeabeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liftlikeabeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liftlikeabeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liftlikeabeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liftlikeabeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liftlikeabeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liftlikeabeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liftlikeabeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liftlikeabeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) liftlikeabeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Visit liftlikeabeast's BodySpace

SCREAM pre workout review

I won a free tub of SCREAM thanks to bb.com and Kate Kennedy for running the promo.

When I first read the profile on the tub i was pretty impressed it has basically everything you would need in a pre workout and with proper dosing. What I really like is that there are no blends or fillers. I took this product on an empty stomach about 30-45 mins before my workout.

As far as taste goes I haven't had a pre work that has tasted better than c4 blue razz but let me tell you I had the watermelon and thought it was amazing, by far the best tasting pre workout I've had so far. I wish I could sip on it all day long! The mix ability was also amazing zero clumps with only a few shakes. I would give taste 10/10 and mix ability 10/10

The energy wasn't too much or too little, for me it was right there, but unfortunately for me I'm stim tolerant so 300mg of caffeine might be a little much for some people. It doesn't leave you feeling stimmed out, I also had no jitters or crash from it either. Energy 8/10 The focus I got from SCREAM was pretty good I didn't get tunnel vision like I've got from jack3d but I definitely wasn't distracted by anything all I was thinking about was moving weight! Focus 7/10.

Overall I was very impressed with SCREAM and I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a new pre workout. After trying this I would love to try more of BB.com Platinum Series!

Stats: 6'2", 212 lbs
    CalebRM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CalebRM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CalebRM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CalebRM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CalebRM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CalebRM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CalebRM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CalebRM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CalebRM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CalebRM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CalebRM is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit CalebRM's BodySpace
    thanks for sharing, about to try my free scream as well
    MMMC

***Misc Firefighter/EMT Crew***

"And what the fu*ck is up with orville burke. He's as worthless as coleman! he's big with a huge gut, he must be sucking Jim Manion's dick!

~Layne Norton

dianneazuma54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dianneazuma54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dianneazuma54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dianneazuma54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dianneazuma54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dianneazuma54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dianneazuma54 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    what is d exact workout for cutting down fat ?