Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jigfish has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Texas Shredder Classic April 2013

Thinking about doing the show in April 2013. Thing is this will be my 1st show and I hope I'm not biting off to much for my 1st show. I will be in the senior class. I have no one to help with my diet or anything else that needs to be done.

Is this show to big for a first timer or should I go smaller?
    Thanks,

The weak call it obsession , the strong call it DEDICATION!!

Jigfish

simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) simpleguy4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It is a big show, but you can do novice and/or masters to get your feet wet. I won the Open MW, Masters, and the Overall there this year. Dave Goodin puts on a great event and would be a great first experience for you.....really should do the novice as the level of competition is generally lower than the masters. 2 of the 3 in the Open Overall last year were over 45 years old!!!!
    Athletic Xtreme Sponsored Athlete-TEAM AX
    Quest Protein Bar Athlete
    Nutrient Sciences/Kymera Energy Rep
    2012 Team Universe MW Champion
    Member Team USA 2012 IFBB Worlds-Ecuador

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Jigfish View Post
    Thinking about doing the show in April 2013. Thing is this will be my 1st show and I hope I'm not biting off to much for my 1st show. I will be in the senior class. I have no one to help with my diet or anything else that needs to be done.

This is a large NPC show but they do have Novice and Master's classes so don't hesitate. Get started right away so you are ready! Keep us updated on your progress.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

ssieloff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ssieloff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ssieloff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ssieloff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ssieloff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ssieloff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ssieloff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ssieloff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ssieloff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ssieloff will become famous soon enough. (+50) ssieloff will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jigfish View Post

Do It! You have plenty of time! I started competing June 2012 and turned 50 this year. It's been an experience, but well worth it! I didn't do the Shredder in 2012, but plan to make it my first show in 2013. I did the Texas State Naturals this month which is also run by Dave Goodin and it was a great experience. I don't have a trainer, don't have anyone helping me with my diet, I'm actually scared to death to get up in front of people, and I did it! You can too! See you at the show!
    Suzy, AKA Mighty Mouse