Page 28 of 75 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast
    moogs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moogs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moogs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moogs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moogs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moogs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moogs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moogs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moogs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moogs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moogs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by foodpr0n View Post
    Moogs, what is your profession? (understood if you don't want to disclose)

That's really stupid how they don't allow supermarket products to be bought. Especially when it is $40 - considering the supermarket would not cost that much (most likely) for a dinner.

I know when I'm travelling for work - it sucks with constant take-away meals. I am allowed to buy stuff from the supermarket though.

Do you have the opportunity to ask to get permission to buy food from the supermarket?

**EDIT: I see it's not a 'travel' thing per se. Still a meal allowance. I get the same re; time though - still allowed supermarket stuff however.
    Investment banking. We can go to the supermarket but they say 'for meal-like items in reasonable quantity only, example microwavable meals'. I think people were doing their grocery shopping on the work account lol. Can't blame them, I would pick up a few extras if I could, maybe get the change as cash out?

Jemima92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jemima92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jemima92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jemima92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jemima92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jemima92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jemima92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jemima92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jemima92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jemima92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jemima92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Has anyone figured out a way of opening a jar of Sanitarium Natural PB without the oil spilling everywhere?

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jemima92 View Post
    Has anyone figured out a way of opening a jar of Sanitarium Natural PB without the oil spilling everywhere?
    open the lid....

It's never spilt everywhere for me

ApolloD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ApolloD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ApolloD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ApolloD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ApolloD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ApolloD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ApolloD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ApolloD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ApolloD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ApolloD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ApolloD has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    on the topic of peanut butter.. anyone recommend a reasonably cheap distributor of PB2 in Sydney?

thecolonel999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecolonel999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecolonel999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecolonel999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecolonel999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecolonel999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecolonel999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecolonel999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecolonel999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecolonel999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thecolonel999 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Store it upside down.

Jemima92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jemima92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jemima92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jemima92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jemima92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jemima92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jemima92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jemima92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jemima92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jemima92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jemima92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    open the lid....

It's never spilt everywhere for me
    I have bought many jars and always have the same problem. The separated oil comes out before the lid is all the way off and I am just opening it like any other jar so no idea what I could be doing wrong.

Originally Posted by thecolonel999 View Post
    Store it upside down.
    Thanks!

kamiz is just really nice. (+1000) kamiz is just really nice. (+1000) kamiz is just really nice. (+1000) kamiz is just really nice. (+1000) kamiz is just really nice. (+1000) kamiz is just really nice. (+1000) kamiz is just really nice. (+1000) kamiz is just really nice. (+1000) kamiz is just really nice. (+1000) kamiz is just really nice. (+1000) kamiz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Found ground turkey mince (steggles brand) in the refrigerated section of my coles, fuaaaark time to see what the 'mericans love about it
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159322431
    ^^Please check out and subscribe to my lifting/nutrition log on bb.com ^^
    **Winter Cutters Crew** La Ilahe Illallah!

xharborx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xharborx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xharborx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xharborx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xharborx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xharborx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xharborx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xharborx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xharborx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xharborx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xharborx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by thecolonel999 View Post
    Store it upside down.
    Now that's some good advice, I'll have to do this. I always end up spilling oil when i try to stir it after opening.

Unsure if this has been mentioned before or not but does the Macro brand natty PB destroy anyone else's stomach? Happens to my daughter Aswell!

kamiz is just really nice. (+1000) kamiz is just really nice. (+1000) kamiz is just really nice. (+1000) kamiz is just really nice. (+1000) kamiz is just really nice. (+1000) kamiz is just really nice. (+1000) kamiz is just really nice. (+1000) kamiz is just really nice. (+1000) kamiz is just really nice. (+1000) kamiz is just really nice. (+1000) kamiz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do you guys store your natty pb in the cupboard or fridge after opening?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159322431
    ^^Please check out and subscribe to my lifting/nutrition log on bb.com ^^
    **Winter Cutters Crew** La Ilahe Illallah!

moogs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moogs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moogs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moogs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moogs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moogs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moogs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moogs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moogs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moogs has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moogs has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Storing it upside down has already been mentioned and is a good tip, or put the jar in the sink when you do it and turn the lid slowly until it's completely undone, don't pull the lid up/off to the side while you are undoing the lid or it will jerk the jar and oil goes everywhere.

Originally Posted by kamiz View Post
    Found ground turkey mince (steggles brand) in the refrigerated section of my coles, fuaaaark time to see what the 'mericans love about it
    Turkey mince has been sold in Coles for as long as I can remember??

Woolies also sell steggles turkey breast steaks which are tasty. I haven't seen them in Coles yet.

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kamiz View Post
    They have leaner turkey mince in US

Has anyone heard of this? It's not out yet but it's being advertised as a 'clean' (lol) ice cream. Doesn't look too bad....

http://www.wheywhip.com/#!nutritional-info/c1rg5

I'd probably rather buy a low fat ice-cream and stir in my favourite whey, depending on what the flavour is like... crazy diet girls are going to go nuts over this since they don't know how to read nutrition labels and they'll devour anything that says "low carb" and "no added sugar".

"WheyWhip is Australia’s first Protein Icecream. Every tub of our delicious icecream is Low in Carbohydrates, 100% natural, has no added sugar, is free from artificial sugars, flavors & colors and contains our secret weapon called Whey Protein Isolate. Every tub is portion controlled, so it’s perfect for helping you lose weight & keep in shape."

foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    They have leaner turkey mince in US
    This.
    Isn't the normal turkey mince ~18g fat/100g or something?

The steggles stuff is probably pretty expensive for mince too.

I've been eating lots of Coles 5 Star Pork Mince (5g fat/100g and $12/kg)...it's great!
    Originally Posted by moogs View Post
    Has anyone heard of this? It's not out yet but it's being advertised as a 'clean' (lol) ice cream. Doesn't look too bad....
    Good in theory - but, it'll definetly need to be put to the taste test!

Originally Posted by foodpr0n View Post
    Good in theory - but, it'll definetly need to be put to the taste test!
    Agreed, you are definitely the man for the job :P . It comes out this month apparently. I reckon it will taste like c***.

foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) foodpr0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Agreed, you are definitely the man for the job :P . It comes out this month apparently. I reckon it will taste like c***.
    AlwaysTryin is probably a better man for the job than me, ha! He's had literally every ice cream.

I can't really keep ice cream around, it's better not too .....bit of a 'pregnancy' food. Like Pringles, once I pop, I can't stop.

andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000)

http://www.wheywhip.com/#!nutritional-info/c1rg5

I'd probably rather buy a low fat ice-cream and stir in my favourite whey, depending on what the flavour is like... crazy diet girls are going to go nuts over this since they don't know how to read nutrition labels and they'll devour anything that says "low carb" and "no added sugar".

"WheyWhip is Australia’s first Protein Icecream. Every tub of our delicious icecream is Low in Carbohydrates, 100% natural, has no added sugar, is free from artificial sugars, flavors & colors and contains our secret weapon called Whey Protein Isolate. Every tub is portion controlled, so it’s perfect for helping you lose weight & keep in shape."
    Yeah I wouldn't trust the nutrition labels on this. I reckon they load it up with sugar alcohols and Austalian nutrition label laws are relaxed in that they probably won't state the amount as a carb.

After many unsuccessful attempts at finding out what sweetens it, I decided I'd rather opt for some Ben & Jerry's and enjoy some awesome protein powder that I have
    - <30 weeks out with 3DMJ & -Berto- to the 2014 Victorian INBA Victorian Titles.

- Also, join my log on ********: http://www.********.com/AndysNaturalJourney

boxteross will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxteross will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxteross will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxteross will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxteross will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxteross will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxteross will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxteross will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxteross will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxteross will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxteross will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by andyboi View Post
    Yeah I wouldn't trust the nutrition labels on this. I reckon they load it up with sugar alcohols and Austalian nutrition label laws are relaxed in that they probably won't state the amount as a carb.

After many unsuccessful attempts at finding out what sweetens it, I decided I'd rather opt for some Ben & Jerry's and enjoy some awesome protein powder that I have
    Andy do you count erythritol as carbs? Products here in aus like vitarium 'sugar free' drinking chocolate have a nutritional label that is quite good but does contain sugar alcohols as you say that don't count toward kcals? What's your thoughts mate

ApolloD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ApolloD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ApolloD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ApolloD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ApolloD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ApolloD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ApolloD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ApolloD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ApolloD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ApolloD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ApolloD has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by boxteross View Post
    Andy do you count erythritol as carbs? Products here in aus like vitarium 'sugar free' drinking chocolate have a nutritional label that is quite good but does contain sugar alcohols as you say that don't count toward kcals? What's your thoughts mate
    This.

Would like to know everyone's opinion and Emma-Leigh's in particular.

There seems to be limited evidence pertaining to the long-term effects of Erythritol when it comes to satiety and the CNS. However, in my experience, they have made me very lethargic and have built up my tolerance to carbohydrates.
    By Tolerance, I mean my body felt like it needed more carboyhydrates to satisfy my hunger if I had consumed Erythritol that day.
    Oddly enough, I don't get as much of this same effect when consuming Sorbitol from Green's Sugar Free Maple Syrup- though even now I'm a bit hesitant to continue consumption.

Would greatly appreciate other's opinions on this matter.

Originally Posted by ApolloD View Post
    This.

Would like to know everyone's opinion and Emma-Leigh's in particular.

There seems to be limited evidence pertaining to the long-term effects of Erythritol when it comes to satiety and the CNS. However, in my experience, they have made me very lethargic and have built up my tolerance to carbohydrates.
    By Tolerance, I mean my body felt like it needed more carboyhydrates to satisfy my hunger if I had consumed Erythritol that day.
    Oddly enough, I don't get as much of this same effect when consuming Sorbitol from Green's Sugar Free Maple Syrup- though even now I'm a bit hesitant to continue consumption.

Would greatly appreciate other's opinions on this matter.
    I've been using Natvia for about 6 weeks and have not yet noticed a marked difference in lethargy or any kind of tolerance to carbs. I just use it to sweeten cottage cheese, Chobani and sometimes in tea. How long have/were you using it for? Where is the evidence/paper that you're referring to? Would love to read it especially if there is any risk of negative long term side effects.
    Last edited by Jemima92; 02-16-2013 at 05:43 PM.

I've been using Natvia for about 6 weeks and have not yet noticed a marked difference in lethargy or any kind of "tolerance" to carbs. I just use it to sweeten cottage cheese, Chobani and sometimes in tea. How long have/were you using it for? Where is the evidence/paper that you're referring to? Would love to read it especially if there is any risk of negative long term side effects.
    Basically wasn't able to find anything regarding erthyritol.

I think It's only noticeable when eaten in isolation. I didn't have the same effects aforementioned when I combined the vitarium with my oats.
    I use two products containing Erythritol: (1) Natvia and (2)Vitarium Mocha. I noticed the lethargy setting in after having 3-4 sticks of Natvia throughout the day. Thinking this might be a one-off, I stopped taking it for 4 days then started it again; to my surprise the lethargy came back. With Vitarium, the only effect I had was puffyness around my throat... felt the same as if I had just ingested something extremely salty.
    For all I know It may effect me differently, I'm not a doctor - hence why I'm after Emma-Leigh's take on this- I'm just a bit wary of these products because of it. Maybe I have blood sugar problems ? ? My last reading was blood Glucose reading was around 5.4mmol about 5 months ago.

Originally Posted by ApolloD View Post
    Basically wasn't able to find anything regarding erthyritol.

I think It's only noticeable when eaten in isolation. I didn't have the same effects aforementioned when I combined the vitarium with my oats.
    I use two products containing Erythritol: (1) Natvia and (2)Vitarium Mocha. I noticed the lethargy setting in after having 3-4 sticks of Natvia throughout the day. Thinking this might be a one-off, I stopped taking it for 4 days then started it again; to my surprise the lethargy came back. With Vitarium, the only effect I had was puffyness around my throat... felt the same as if I had just ingested something extremely salty.
    For all I know It may effect me differently, I'm not a doctor - hence why I'm after Emma-Leigh's take on this- I'm just a bit wary of these products because of it. Maybe I have blood sugar problems ? ? My last reading was blood Glucose reading was around 5.4mmol about 5 months ago.
    So far everything I've read (yet to come across an actual paper though) has said that Natvia does not effect blood sugar or insulin levels. Yeah individual differences could be what it comes to. One site said there have been cases of diarrhea and bloating from some who have consumed products containing Erythitol - it specifically mentioned Vitamin Water as the culprit.

At least you don't get the same effects with other sweeteners!

Also how many grams are there in one stick of Natvia? There was one mention of excessive consumption (>80g) of Erythitol a day could lead to side effects but none of those listed were lethargy. Maybe you just have a unique response to it.

So far everything I've read (yet to come across an actual paper though) has said that Natvia does not effect blood sugar or insulin levels. Yeah individual differences could be what it comes to. One site said there have been cases of diarrhea and bloating from some who have consumed products containing Erythitol - it specifically mentioned Vitamin Water as the culprit.

At least you don't get the same effects with other sweeteners!

Also how many grams are there in one stick of Natvia? There was one mention of excessive consumption (>80g) of Erythitol a day could lead to side effects but none of those listed were lethargy. Maybe you just have a unique response to it.
    Yea I became aware of the second side-effect after my second cup of coffee lol.

May still keep using vitarium with oats/shakes but going to cut the natvia to once a week or so.

jzpowahz is just really nice. (+1000) jzpowahz is just really nice. (+1000) jzpowahz is just really nice. (+1000) jzpowahz is just really nice. (+1000) jzpowahz is just really nice. (+1000) jzpowahz is just really nice. (+1000) jzpowahz is just really nice. (+1000) jzpowahz is just really nice. (+1000) jzpowahz is just really nice. (+1000) jzpowahz is just really nice. (+1000) jzpowahz is just really nice. (+1000)
    So far everything I've read (yet to come across an actual paper though) has said that Natvia does not effect blood sugar or insulin levels. .
    any links for this? I was looking the other day and most studies I saw on aspartame and sucralose showed an increase in insulin with consumption of these.
    SQ 205kg DL 240kg BP 105kg SOHP 70kg at 80kg BW

My log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140163183

All of my recipes are here:
    http://tinyurl.com/cdaveyrecipes

Originally Posted by jzpowahz View Post
    any links for this? I was looking the other day and most studies I saw on aspartame and sucralose showed an increase in insulin with consumption of these.

Just found this through a search on Proquest: Serum glucose and insulin levels and erythritol balance after oral administration of erythritol in healthy subjects
    Noda, K; Nakayama, K; Oku, T. European Journal of Clinical Nutrition48. 4 (Apr 1994): 286-92.

"Erythritol did not affect serum levels of glucose, insulin or other serum constituents. More than 90% of ingested erythritol was readily absorbed and excreted in urine without degradation. This fact suggests that available energy of erythritol in human is less than 1.7 kJ/g (0.4 kcal/g)."

Edit #2: so erythritol still has calories (notably very few compared to other sugar alcohols - see third link below) but when consumed it does not affect blood sugar or insulin levels

Edit: otherwise there are just general web links, not backed up by reference to studies though

http://altmedicine.about.com/od/herb...erythritol.htm

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...min-water.aspx

http://www.kitchenstewardship.com/20...that-ol-about/
    Last edited by Jemima92; 02-18-2013 at 03:36 PM.

andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000) andyboi is just really nice. (+1000)
    ANY sugar alcohols I do count towards my carbs. That goes for fibre as well. Basically, anything with caloric value I add to my carbs if they aren't included. I have a manual spread sheet that I ensure adds it into my carb count so I don't have to think about it after I add the food to the diary.

Sorbitol, erythritol etc etc. include them all.
    - <30 weeks out with 3DMJ & -Berto- to the 2014 Victorian INBA Victorian Titles.

- Also, join my log on ********: http://www.********.com/AndysNaturalJourney

I am currently fundraising for Juvenile Diabetes research and if anyone possibly wants to donate PM me. Foodpr0n already did.

I don't want to advertise on here but if anyone wants to they can PM me for the website etc.

Just a gym rat TheProgressiveOne's Avatar
    TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^^ good cause @alwaystryin

Anyone who is interested in my 80 pancake eating effort check this out...

Rukas did the filming and editing!

Originally Posted by TheProgressiveOne View Post

Currently cutting.. that was very hard to watch. Brb making protein pancake lol.

Grats Haydo

Browny95 is just really nice. (+1000) Browny95 is just really nice. (+1000) Browny95 is just really nice. (+1000) Browny95 is just really nice. (+1000) Browny95 is just really nice. (+1000) Browny95 is just really nice. (+1000) Browny95 is just really nice. (+1000) Browny95 is just really nice. (+1000) Browny95 is just really nice. (+1000) Browny95 is just really nice. (+1000) Browny95 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TheProgressiveOne View Post

wow man that was impressive congrats on breaking the world record
    Squats - 140kgx1
    Bench - 82.5kgx6
    Deads - 132.5kgx5
    Press - 55kgx3

i blog at :http://www.tysonbrown.com.au
    Goodreads Crew :http://www.goodreads.com/Browny95
    Duolingo Crew :http://www.duolingo.com/Browny95
    Fitness page :http://www.********.com.au/abcfitness2