Page 43 of 75 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 2230
    AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheProgressiveOne View Post
    There is a new protein icecream range my mate is bringing out.
    To kick the brand off I'm doing an eating challenge against a major afl player lol gonna be a laugh
    Did u stack on the kg's in the states?
    Win any money?
    19kg

win any money? what do you mean?

Tudisimo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tudisimo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tudisimo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tudisimo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tudisimo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tudisimo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tudisimo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tudisimo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tudisimo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tudisimo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tudisimo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Good bread/tortilla for burritos, pizzas and so on.

Hello fellow mates!
    I came to this by jzpowahz's recommendation. I did read the old thread and this one, and gotta say that it completely delivers! Feels good to see that I am not the only one digging and taking a lot of time on IGA, Coles and Woolies reading nutritional labels!

So here my 2 cents:
    I came up with this amazing macro friendly lebanese bread. Vitastic Wholemeal Lebanese bread Lite.

Did some kangaroo chili burritos with them, amazing! 1.5kgs of very tasty and cheap food @ 14F 153C 153P // 1307 cals (for the batch in the photo)
    Attached Images

I lift like a girl ShelbyAlmaria's Avatar
    ShelbyAlmaria is just really nice. (+1000) ShelbyAlmaria is just really nice. (+1000) ShelbyAlmaria is just really nice. (+1000) ShelbyAlmaria is just really nice. (+1000) ShelbyAlmaria is just really nice. (+1000) ShelbyAlmaria is just really nice. (+1000) ShelbyAlmaria is just really nice. (+1000) ShelbyAlmaria is just really nice. (+1000) ShelbyAlmaria is just really nice. (+1000) ShelbyAlmaria is just really nice. (+1000) ShelbyAlmaria is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey everyone,

I'm not sure if it's already been mentioned however spotted in Coles today I saw the Steggles Turkey Shortcuts Mince, 500g for $5.
    Macros per 100g - 91cal, 20.1p 1f 1c.

For the thai food fans, we now have a lower calorie curry option.
    Found at both Woolworths and Coles are the Five Tastes range. A bottle of their stir-through green curry or red curry mix sits below 275calories for 4 serves. (or if you're like me, it'll be two larger serves.)
    Macros and other products of theirs can be seen on their website. I don't think the products are on Woolies or Coles' online shops yet.

Stephendrewz is just really nice. (+1000) Stephendrewz is just really nice. (+1000) Stephendrewz is just really nice. (+1000) Stephendrewz is just really nice. (+1000) Stephendrewz is just really nice. (+1000) Stephendrewz is just really nice. (+1000) Stephendrewz is just really nice. (+1000) Stephendrewz is just really nice. (+1000) Stephendrewz is just really nice. (+1000) Stephendrewz is just really nice. (+1000) Stephendrewz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Does anyone know of a Wrap/Tortilla with relatively low carbs that can be found at Coles/IGA/Woolworths? Wraps in the normal bread section are all around 50g carbs each and the ones in the health section aren't any better.

Seems an english muffin is a better choice at only 28g carbs.
    Last edited by Stephendrewz; 08-07-2013 at 06:26 PM.

ShelbyAlmaria is just really nice. (+1000) ShelbyAlmaria is just really nice. (+1000) ShelbyAlmaria is just really nice. (+1000) ShelbyAlmaria is just really nice. (+1000) ShelbyAlmaria is just really nice. (+1000) ShelbyAlmaria is just really nice. (+1000) ShelbyAlmaria is just really nice. (+1000) ShelbyAlmaria is just really nice. (+1000) ShelbyAlmaria is just really nice. (+1000) ShelbyAlmaria is just really nice. (+1000) ShelbyAlmaria is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Stephendrewz View Post
    Does anyone know of a Wrap/Tortilla with relatively low carbs that can be found at Coles/IGA/Woolworths? Wraps in the normal bread section are all around 50g carbs each and the ones in the health section aren't any better.

English Muffins are probably your best bet.
    The smaller wraps you can get at ~20c or so from the bread section or the mexican food section, but it would hold just about the same amount of food as the english muffin.
    I've recently been on a baked potato kick. Straight out of the oven, stick anything and everything on top haha.

Chrissief will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrissief will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrissief will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrissief will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrissief will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrissief will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrissief will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrissief will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrissief will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrissief will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrissief will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Vitastic Sorj Rye Healthy Soft wraps

About 17g carbs per wrap and they taste REALLY good Softer than mountain bread, not as dry

This is the nutritional info, couldn't find a pic with the new packaging

nvs180 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nvs180 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nvs180 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nvs180 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nvs180 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nvs180 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nvs180 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nvs180 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nvs180 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nvs180 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nvs180 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

I couldn't find a nutrition panel pic but my fitnesspal has the following. Which from memory is pretty accurate.

++ Positive Crew ++

Always Rep back just ask in CP.

Reps for Kitesurfing Brahs

musbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) musbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) musbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) musbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) musbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) musbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) musbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) musbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) musbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) musbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) musbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Chrissief will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrissief will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrissief will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrissief will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrissief will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrissief will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrissief will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrissief will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrissief will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrissief will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chrissief will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    soooooo legit:

audion is on a distinguished road. (+10) audion is on a distinguished road. (+10) audion is on a distinguished road. (+10) audion is on a distinguished road. (+10) audion is on a distinguished road. (+10) audion is on a distinguished road. (+10) audion is on a distinguished road. (+10) audion is on a distinguished road. (+10) audion is on a distinguished road. (+10) audion is on a distinguished road. (+10) audion is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Simmo0508 View Post
    Go to the health food aisle at Woolies. Check out Slim Pasta. Like 6 calories or some **** for the entire pack. No carb product. A bit pricey though, but ideal for when you want to hack spaghetti bol once you're carb allowance is gone for the day.
    I found these by accident last week, they're so good for a pasta fix

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Chrissief View Post
    soooooo legit:

Ahh so they brought the ice cream out in bars now!

Yep - found them in IGA. They're better than Magnums - the caramel has a nice saltiness without being overpowering, the choc coating & macadamias are delicious and the ice cream itself is unreal.

Yep - found them in IGA. They're better than Magnums - the caramel has a nice saltiness without being overpowering, the choc coating & macadamias are delicious and the ice cream itself is unreal.
    I hope you tried this in the pint form too! Easily my favorite ice cream flavor going round.

ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There is a new protein icecream range my mate is bringing out.
    My money, TAKE IT NAOOOO
    hi (╯°□°)╯┻━┻

Most of us have had the ice cream befor so know the taste

kamiz is just really nice. (+1000) kamiz is just really nice. (+1000) kamiz is just really nice. (+1000) kamiz is just really nice. (+1000) kamiz is just really nice. (+1000) kamiz is just really nice. (+1000) kamiz is just really nice. (+1000) kamiz is just really nice. (+1000) kamiz is just really nice. (+1000) kamiz is just really nice. (+1000) kamiz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hngggg thanks for awaring me on this, gonna pick up a pack
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159322431
    ^^Please check out and subscribe to my lifting/nutrition log on bb.com ^^
    **Winter Cutters Crew** La Ilahe Illallah!

Found those Connoisseur's at Woolies today, theres a few flavors like a new coconut one.
    They're all up on their ******** page.
    https://www.********.com/ConnoisseurIceCream

Tudisimo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tudisimo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tudisimo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tudisimo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tudisimo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tudisimo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tudisimo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tudisimo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tudisimo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tudisimo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tudisimo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by audion View Post
    I found these by accident last week, they're so good for a pasta fix
    Go for shiratake or Konji noodles in your closest asian grocery store. Same thing but way cheaper, 2 for 2 deals and so on.

Also you can find em on the noodles section, for 2.40 instead of almost 4 for the named brand in health.

Cheers,

audion is on a distinguished road. (+10) audion is on a distinguished road. (+10) audion is on a distinguished road. (+10) audion is on a distinguished road. (+10) audion is on a distinguished road. (+10) audion is on a distinguished road. (+10) audion is on a distinguished road. (+10) audion is on a distinguished road. (+10) audion is on a distinguished road. (+10) audion is on a distinguished road. (+10) audion is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm Yet to find an IGA in QLD which stocks pop tarts/waldenfarms..

necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm Yet to find an IGA in QLD which stocks pop tarts/waldenfarms..

You can get Toast Ems (like pop tarts) at the Reject Shop.
    Delirious Mutant.

Stephendrewz is just really nice. (+1000) Stephendrewz is just really nice. (+1000) Stephendrewz is just really nice. (+1000) Stephendrewz is just really nice. (+1000) Stephendrewz is just really nice. (+1000) Stephendrewz is just really nice. (+1000) Stephendrewz is just really nice. (+1000) Stephendrewz is just really nice. (+1000) Stephendrewz is just really nice. (+1000) Stephendrewz is just really nice. (+1000) Stephendrewz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks for responses re: wraps. I will keep an eye out.

Originally Posted by necon76 View Post
    You can get Toast Ems (like pop tarts) at the Reject Shop.
    Are they really similar in taste?

necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Are they really similar in taste?

No idea. I don't eat them.
    Delirious Mutant.

musbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) musbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) musbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) musbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) musbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) musbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) musbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) musbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) musbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) musbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) musbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What's everyones views on these? How would you count these in your macros by calories or by P/C/F?

Originally Posted by musbrah View Post
    What's everyones views on these? How would you count these in your macros by calories or by P/C/F?
    Haven't tried them, however I would be inclined to put the rest under carbs as Maltitol is a sugar alcohol.

ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThatWei is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    260 kcal for 100 g is still a lot, honestly I'd just have the real thing.
    hi (╯°□°)╯┻━┻

Originally Posted by ShelbyAlmaria View Post
    Haven't tried them, however I would be inclined to put the rest under carbs as Maltitol is a sugar alcohol.
    I see your point however 76 carbs doesn't sound right...

Just a gym rat TheProgressiveOne's Avatar
    TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    19kg

win any money? what do you mean?
    Honestly, Does everything need to be spelt out?

You were entering food competitions, some of these completions offer money as a prize, therefore, did you win any money?

boxteross will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxteross will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxteross will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxteross will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxteross will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxteross will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxteross will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxteross will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxteross will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxteross will become famous soon enough. (+50) boxteross will become famous soon enough. (+50)

These taste legit too!
    Attached Images

Honestly, Does everything need to be spelt out?

You were entering food competitions, some of these completions offer money as a prize, therefore, did you win any money?
    I was only traveling around on my holiday and there were a few man v food challenges at places I was going

I wasn't going over there for eating competitions but no, no money, free meals and shirts etc