llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

LLAHHSOJ's BBcom "Platinum" Line Review

Final Thoughts On Products

Protogen
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bo.../protogen.html

* The profile is really good on all of these products. They very slightly between the different flavors in regards to profile, but they all have 30 grams of protein per scoop.

Cookies and Cream: This is hands down the best CnC that I ever had. I have tried a few various brands of this flavor and I didn’t like most of them. CnC is a hard flavor to get right, so bbcom did a great job with this.

Vanilla: The Vanilla has a slight butterscotchey taste to it. I would say that it compares pretty well to Myofusion taste wise.

Choclate: This is my least favorite one out of the bunch, but it is still really good. The chocolate taste is kind of minimal. It is hard to explain it. I generally don’t go for plain chocolate protein, but this ranks on the higher end of the ones that I have tried.

* I don’t buy vanilla or chocolate protein very often. These flavors don’t normally excite me. I do like bbcom’s version though.

Amino Recovery
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bo...-recovery.html

The flavor that I received is Watermelon. The flavoring of this product is spot on. Scream mixes pretty well, some particles stick to the side, but nothing a few swooshes of extra water won’t take care of. I even drank a scoop on the days that I didn’t work out. My recovery definitely improved with this product. This product contains 1.6 scoops of Beta-Alanine, so I would imagine that it was formulated to be stacked with Scream. In my supplement history, I haven’t really used too many Amino products. However, I do like this. I think I will start using Amino products on a regular basis.

Scream
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bo...es/scream.html

The flavor that I received was Fruit Punch. The taste is different compared to other product’s version. It is good taste wise, not great. Taste really isn’t that important to me.

The profile for this particular product is LOADED. Scream contains 300mgs.caffeine per scoop. Scream also contains 1.6 grams of Beta-Alanine. I don’t really like Beta-Alanine at all to be honest, but I can deal with it in regards to a product if it produces quality workouts. As of this writing, I didn’t go over 1 scoop. I used other PREs occasionally during this log because the container only had 20 servings. The servings per container are the only thing I find unfavorable. In my opinion, bbcom should add 10 more servings for the same price. For me, I don’t think I would buy this over something else because of this issue, unless it was on sale, like buy 1 get 1 free. The serving scoop is huge and it does seem to have the effective optimal doses . Scream mixes pretty good, some particles stick to the side, but nothing a few swooshes of extra water won’t take care of.

INCINER-8
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bo...-recovery.html

This is a fat burning product I received this product. However, I didn’t use it. I plan to in the future. It just didn’t fit my goals at the time. The profile looks good from looking at the label. I would imagine this would have you buzzing, especially if you tried Scream with it.

ALPHA PROTOCOL
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bo...-protocol.html

This product is a natural test booster. As usual, the profile is another solid one. I achieved better recovery, increased libido, and a little overall sense of well-being while using this product.

MULTICORE
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bo...multicore.html

This is a vitamin product. Among its highlights, this product contains 22 fruits and vegetables, with 23 vitamins and minerals. The thing I most like about this product is that it doesn’t make you sick if you take on an empty stomach or semi-empty stomach. The price per serving seems a little higher than some comparable vitamin products, although this product seems to have things that other products don’t.

Cliffs:

* I honestly was skeptical about this line before I tried and did research. However, I became a believer after trying these products for myself.

Line Ranking as a whole: 10/10

Thanks a bunch BBcom! I really appreciate your generosity.

Last edited by llahhsoj; 11-05-2012 at 05:03 AM.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice detailed review and it looks like some solid products as a house brand, tks!

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    nice work on the review and log bro
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great review man, the line look really interesting. Thanks!
    Nutrabio Lead Rep
    Nutrabio X BioCrew Leader

Full Label Disclosure, Therapeutic Doses, No Fillers/Additives

Go to https://goo.gl/YoaZwv for free samples!

#WITHOUTCOMPROMISE - IG @ericbarnes28

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great reviews, I agree with most points. The CnC Protogen is crazy good, its absolutely delicious.

Same with Scream, it's a helluva pre.

BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenW22 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice review man! bb.com is really stepping it up

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Nice detailed review and it looks like some solid products as a house brand, tks!
    Originally Posted by emergency View Post
    nice work on the review and log bro
    Originally Posted by Kon_Rock View Post
    Great review man, the line look really interesting. Thanks!
    Originally Posted by sloop View Post
    Great reviews, I agree with most points. The CnC Protogen is crazy good, its absolutely delicious.

Same with Scream, it's a helluva pre.
    Originally Posted by BenW22 View Post
    Nice review man! bb.com is really stepping it up
    I hated to give the line a 10 out of 10 because that might have seemed like I was being possibly not honest. I think the line is great personally. The servings on the PRE are low and the multi-vitamin price is a little high. Those are the worst things that I can think of. My log seemed to go well and got a decent amount of hits.
    Last edited by llahhsoj; 11-05-2012 at 03:20 PM.

Unregistered User StrongRepublican's Avatar
    StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice review man; soooo much love for that CnC Protogen it's gotta be the tits.

Jelly on BB.com hooking everyone up too!
    Eat Less, Exercise More, Repeat Forever

Originally Posted by StrongRepublican View Post
    Nice review man; soooo much love for that CnC Protogen it's gotta be the tits.

Jelly on BB.com hooking everyone up too!
    The CnC seems to get the most love out of any product in the Platinum line.

steven1977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steven1977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steven1977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steven1977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steven1977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steven1977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steven1977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steven1977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steven1977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steven1977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) steven1977 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Really interested in the Alpha Protocol, but it is now out of stock until December. Guess I will have to wait patiently.
    Nothing tastes as good as being shredded feels.

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice review bro
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard