Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sons of Anarchy

Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Sons of Anarchy

Since we have a Walking dead thread, I figured we need one for Sons of Anarchy, which IMHO is a much better show.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't even know what the f'ck an Anarchy is much less want to know about their sons!

What is it about?
    On the list for Bannukah

DeterminatorX will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeterminatorX will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeterminatorX will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeterminatorX will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeterminatorX will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeterminatorX will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeterminatorX will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeterminatorX will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeterminatorX will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeterminatorX will become famous soon enough. (+50) DeterminatorX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL. It's about a biker gang in a small town. Tons of action and violence. My favorite show as I'm a life long biker and the show reminds me of a large portion of my family LOL.

Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Capt_Lou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    I don't even know what the f'ck an Anarchy is much less want to know about their sons!

What is it about?
    About a motorcycle club in Southern California. Sh!t is violent as hell and funny at the same time. i hated the first episode as the main character could not act worth a damn. But It seems someone sat him down and told him walking around with air lats made him look like a giant douche.

Get past episode one and you will be hooked.

best hing about this series is that no one is safe from being killed off.

grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post

What is it about?
    It's a great show if you can look past season one hippie drama between Jax and his dead dad. Aside from that though great show.

The real life carry over is funny as hell... like if you actually ride with an MC. Since this show has become so popular people actually think being in an MC is like that! Dude if life was that exciting I wouldn't be hanging out on bb.com! LOL

frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Capt_Lou View Post
    that's what I like about the show as well. Just like walking dead you never know who's gonna get it. This season has been awesome but I won't check this thread until tomorrow because I have this weeks episode on my PVR. Kind of wished they gave chick zito a bigger part though.

grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DeterminatorX View Post
    LOL. It's about a biker gang in a small town. Tons of action and violence. My favorite show as I'm a life long biker and the show reminds me of a large portion of my family LOL.
    This! They have done an amazing job with some of these characters! Bobby is so my Dad!! Down to the Elvis thing! .. only my dads not that nice. They've done a good of capturing some of the aspects of the biker world.

The only character I really have a problem with is Juice. It's like he's going through menopause or something.

kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000) kjake55 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I love that show. I was a fan of many of the actors before they all came together in SOA. It's great escapism from day-in/day-out hum drum.
    You have to train your mind the same way you train your body. You must protect it against the negative and feed it with the positive. Be mindful of what you watch, what you read and who you allow to influence you. Learn to consider your thoughts emotions and actions. Trust your gut face your fears head on and never quit. AJ Roberts

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143102443

I am really starting to like Tigg, the sh!t he says has me rolling. Pissed about Opie still. Juice is becoming a little b!tch with his constant crying (yes tears)

bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodyrokk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

great show,but way over the top..all my friends are bikers.ive been riding bikes since a kid . i love the show ..i know people who are exactly like some of the characters..
    It seems there's always something. Tryin' to bring a good man down. I have no fear of falling. But I hate hitting the ground ...

FilthyFew is on a distinguished road. (+10) FilthyFew is on a distinguished road. (+10) FilthyFew is on a distinguished road. (+10) FilthyFew is on a distinguished road. (+10) FilthyFew is on a distinguished road. (+10) FilthyFew is on a distinguished road. (+10) FilthyFew is on a distinguished road. (+10) FilthyFew is on a distinguished road. (+10) FilthyFew is on a distinguished road. (+10) FilthyFew is on a distinguished road. (+10) FilthyFew is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    About a motorcycle club in Southern California. Sh!t is violent as hell and funny at the same time. i hated the first episode as the main character could not act worth a damn. But It seems someone sat him down and told him walking around with air lats made him look like a giant douche.

Get past episode one and you will be hooked.

Northern California, near Stockton area is where it is based... not socal. good show but at the end of every show, it leaves me pissed off.... it is a guys soap opera which keeps dragging out.... frustrating but keeps me coming back.
    *****NorCal MISC Crew*****

Semper Fi

RaiderNation

SF Giants

California Grown

A Marine with 3 knock outs to my name, I would suggest you DON'T come at me brah!

FilthyFew is on a distinguished road. (+10) FilthyFew is on a distinguished road. (+10) FilthyFew is on a distinguished road. (+10) FilthyFew is on a distinguished road. (+10) FilthyFew is on a distinguished road. (+10) FilthyFew is on a distinguished road. (+10) FilthyFew is on a distinguished road. (+10) FilthyFew is on a distinguished road. (+10) FilthyFew is on a distinguished road. (+10) FilthyFew is on a distinguished road. (+10) FilthyFew is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Same producer as Deadwood I believe, a few of the same actors as well.... Deadwood was fricken awesome show too!
    *****NorCal MISC Crew*****

Semper Fi

RaiderNation

SF Giants

California Grown

A Marine with 3 knock outs to my name, I would suggest you DON'T come at me brah!

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I haven't watched SOA since the first season. I don't watch much TV, but I do like it quite a bit. What season is it already?

Originally Posted by FilthyFew View Post
    Northern California, near Stockton area is where it is based... not socal. good show but at the end of every show, it leaves me pissed off.... it is a guys soap opera which keeps dragging out.... frustrating but keeps me coming back.
    Yea, for some reason I was thinking Southern, but remember that they are always going up to Oregon on runs.

Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    I haven't watched SOA since the first season. I don't watch much TV, but I do like it quite a bit. What season is it already?
    Season 5 now.

frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well I caught up last night on this weeks episode. Pretty good, Jax has become pretty dark since Opies death (didn't like Opie gone but Sutter said it was neccesary for Jax's character development). Loved Auto taking out the nurse, I actually thought he was going to commit suicide with it somehow so it was a nice twist. Juice used to be my favorite but he's horrible now. Every show though I can't help but think that tall heavyset goofy guy looks more like a muppet than a biker.

just realized, no Jimmi Smits this week

Originally Posted by frozensparky View Post
    Well I caught up last night on this weeks episode. Pretty good, Jax has become pretty dark since Opies death (didn't like Opie gone but Sutter said it was neccesary for Jax's character development). Loved Auto taking out the nurse, I actually thought he was going to commit suicide with it somehow so it was a nice twist. Juice used to be my favorite but he's horrible now. Every show though I can't help but think that tall heavyset goofy guy looks more like a muppet than a biker.

just realized, no Jimmi Smits this week
    No Jimmy, but I think that whole thing is coming to a head when he finds out that Jemma slept with Clay again to try and get info from him.

That pic is old, he is no longer a prospect

No Jimmy, but I think that whole thing is coming to a head when he finds out that Jemma slept with Clay again to try and get info from him.

That pic is old, he is no longer a prospect
    Ya I think Jimmies just one season and done as well. They should have had juice kill the big guy instead of the other prospect though, he just doesn't fit.

Pretty good episode last night, I think that they are setting up something big for next week and the season finale.

I predict that Clay has 1-2 episodes left before they knock him off.

You may be right and I think jemma may be left totally alone because nero's crew will probably knock him off. I hope not though because I like Jimmie's character. Wondering what will happen with Tigg as well, with the cartel out of the way will Jax let Pope finish him, hard to kill pope now that he's pushing cartel weight without some major plot twist. Could be a pretty violent end to the season.

Oh and who the hell was the guy that kicked auto's ass and then was in the hospital later. A little quick for it to be a relative of the dead nurse I thought. I would guess it would take longer than a day or 2 to set up a revenge plot but that's really the only thing Tara and Auto have in common.

You may be right and I think jemma may be left totally alone because nero's crew will probably knock him off. I hope not though because I like Jimmie's character. Wondering what will happen with Tigg as well, with the cartel out of the way will Jax let Pope finish him, hard to kill pope now that he's pushing cartel weight without some major plot twist. Could be a pretty violent end to the season.

Oh and who the hell was the guy that kicked auto's ass and then was in the hospital later. A little quick for it to be a relative of the dead nurse I thought. I would guess it would take longer than a day or 2 to set up a revenge plot but that's really the only thing Tara and Auto have in common.
    Nero will be around, Jemma told him that she loved him and her and clay were not living as a married couple anymore.

I think that guy was the nurse's husband, looks like he is going after everyone that was involved with her murder. BTW I hope Tigg sticks around, and Juice gets knocked off.

BTW I hope Tigg sticks around, and Juice gets knocked off.
    Me too Juice is horrible this season, too many tears.

I think your right about it being someone close to the nurse, I just think it's a little bit of a stretch (I guess I am talking about a show where they roll a vehicle after getting shot at by 20 mexicans with automatics, and still drive away laughing). I have a feeling the end of this season is going to be a big twist and we may see a few peolpe die unexpectedly.

You may be right about smits as well (hopefully), the tara tara girls being involved as a partner with the sons may mean a second season for jimmy. Maybe they're setting up a beef with Neros crew for next season

Edit: I liked the song they played during the shoot out and getaway scene
    Last edited by frozensparky; 11-21-2012 at 07:59 AM.

Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kylehero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm watching it as i post this. They just unloaded on 2 car loads of Mexicans, while in a station wagon, made a getaway, flipped their wagon, and drove off... Everyone made it out alive.

Fark yes!

Nero will be around, Jemma told him that she loved him and her and clay were not living as a married couple anymore.

I think that guy was the nurse's husband, looks like he is going after everyone that was involved with her murder. BTW I hope Tigg sticks around, and Juice gets knocked off.
    No the new guy beating the **** out of Auto is a retired US Marshal, he was forced into retirement because he has history of violence. So whatever he is adding to the story it's def more then revenge for a dead nurse. It's prob related to the rico case. He gave a few hints that he's aware of the rico agreement that Auto made with the last marshal. Like the fact that he knew Auto wanted to die. That was one of the things Auto had requested as part of his deal with the whole rico deal.

Me too Juice is horrible this season, too many tears.

I think your right about it being someone close to the nurse, I just think it's a little bit of a stretch (I guess I am talking about a show where they roll a vehicle after getting shot at by 20 mexicans with automatics, and still drive away laughing). I have a feeling the end of this season is going to be a big twist and we may see a few peolpe die unexpectedly.

You may be right about smits as well (hopefully), the tara tara girls being involved as a partner with the sons may mean a second season for jimmy. Maybe they're setting up a beef with Neros crew for next season

Edit: I liked the song they played during the shoot out and getaway scene
    Originally Posted by Kylehero View Post
    I'm watching it as i post this. They just unloaded on 2 car loads of Mexicans, while in a station wagon, made a getaway, flipped their wagon, and drove off... Everyone made it out alive.

Fark yes!
    Happy did get grazed across the head lol

Originally Posted by grace_ou View Post
    No the new guy beating the **** out of Auto is a retired US Marshal, he was forced into retirement because he has history of violence. So whatever he is adding to the story it's def more then revenge for a dead nurse. It's prob related to the rico case. He gave a few hints that he's aware of the rico agreement that Auto made with the last marshal. Like the fact that he knew Auto wanted to die. That was one of the things Auto had requested as part of his deal with the whole rico deal.
    No fair you used the interwebz to look that up.

No fair you used the interwebz to look that up.
    I reads their blogs.. lol.

Originally Posted by grace_ou View Post
    I reads their blogs.. lol.
    That makes a lot more sense now.

That makes a lot more sense now.
    If you listen to what he said to Auto he gave clues about who he was.. when he asked Auto if he could hear him the old marshal used the same trick. Also the give away was him telling Auto he knew he wanted to die only another marshal would know that, because it was in the list of Auto condition's for turning on the club. He wanted his execution date moved up. They still have to honor that agreement because Auto didn't recant his statement instead he killed the nurse so his statement would be useless. There by ensuring his execution date still gets moved up.

Oh and as for thinking Auto might kill his self with the cross that was never an option. Bikers don't commit suicide. They covered that with Juice. (that was the give away Juice wasn't made for this life he had no where to go but down from there) It would be considered a dishonor, not just for Auto but against the MC. A man that's spent years inside a prison for his club is not going to killing his self. He want see it as option. He needs someone else to kill him. Bikers don't kill them selves. It's the ultimate sign of weakness.

There were also clues in who he was in the way he carried his self and the way got in. Kurt Sutter has put a lot work into attempting keep the charters true to real world. Auto doesn't have contact with the outside so it could only have been a few people and nurses deranged old man looking for pay back would not have been that well composed. Of coarse not all his character come across as true to the real world though.. *shrug*
    Last edited by grace_ou; 11-21-2012 at 09:51 AM.

Last nights episode was pretty good, seemed to be setting up more for next weeks episode I thought. Not sure what to think of the marshal yet, is he going to be around for awhile, a bed full of guns points to a crazy rampage but he also told auto he would make the last few months of his life hell. Not sure who's going to die in the final episode of the season next week but there are a lot that could (Clay, Juice, Tigg are the easy ones that could). Personaly I'm hoping for Juice because his character is just so far beyond repairable now. Clay working for the Irish on his own could be an interesting storyline next season so he may stay alive. I am hoping for a strange yet believable twist for Tigg to live but not holding my breath on that one.

I do hope that Clay bites it out of all 3 of them. The last few episodes he has lost his spark and turned into a p*ssy. Tigg better be left alive in some kind of twist. I love that demented idiot.