Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hello this blog is sick and so are you! Aesthetics FTW! I have one question, I'm clean bulking 400 calorie surplus and I was wondering could my daily diet consist for example 2 Big Mac's if I still get my protein, which I have kept at +200g and fat which I have kept at +50g and the sodium level maybe under 5000mg per day? Could I eat them daily if I also get my other micro nutrients in.
    Wondering if this is possible since heard about IIFYM but I still want to stay lean. Will Big Mac's make me fatter if eating a diet consisting 3600 kcal with +200g protein, +50g fat and the rest from carbs and eating 2 Bic Mac's + other food compared to 3600 kcal with same macros eating only bro-foods like chicken, pasta etc. Would like to hear your honest opinion since I saw you eating McDonald's and your a sick ****!
    Thank you!

abcdefg94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abcdefg94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abcdefg94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abcdefg94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abcdefg94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abcdefg94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abcdefg94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abcdefg94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abcdefg94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abcdefg94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abcdefg94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Josef, y u no post training posts?

senoner will become famous soon enough. (+50) senoner will become famous soon enough. (+50) senoner will become famous soon enough. (+50) senoner will become famous soon enough. (+50) senoner will become famous soon enough. (+50) senoner will become famous soon enough. (+50) senoner will become famous soon enough. (+50) senoner will become famous soon enough. (+50) senoner will become famous soon enough. (+50) senoner will become famous soon enough. (+50) senoner will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by abcdefg94 View Post
    He's doing it in a separate training log.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=149660873

abcdefg94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abcdefg94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abcdefg94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abcdefg94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abcdefg94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abcdefg94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abcdefg94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abcdefg94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abcdefg94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abcdefg94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abcdefg94 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by senoner View Post
    He's doing it in a separate training log.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=149660873
    Thanks man, gotta sub to that one aswell haha

JosefRakichFitness.com JOSEF RAKICH's Avatar
    JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mak1n View Post
    Quick question Josef or maby you guys can answer it.

Is it ok for your health to eat canned tuna every day? I heard about such things leading to lead poisoning.
    There is a connection with too much tuna and mercury poisoning, but its fine, I use to eat it tuna every day. Just don't do it in excessive amounts for years.

Originally Posted by texicus View Post
    tl;dr 4-5 oz maximum per day. source:
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/nut...d-mercury.html

@Josef, new avi is sickening. what is your go-to mid/upper back movement?
    Thanks bro, behind the head lat pull-downs are a good exercise for the middle/lower traps I have found, usually always get DOMS here after this.

Originally Posted by Clint18Robin View Post
    God I hope not. I eat a can everyday
    Haha nah its fine man, just don't go too crazy with it and eat it for every meal.

Originally Posted by lownslo06 View Post
    Awesome info! I have been too low on calories but dropped weight fast. Now I am looking at changing my calorie intake and focusing on my macros. Thanks for the good info, I will put it to use very soon!
    All the best!

Originally Posted by Stuguy View Post
    Just subbed.
    Glad to have you on board!

Originally Posted by Bronzzi View Post
    Hello this blog is sick and so are you! Aesthetics FTW! I have one question, I'm clean bulking 400 calorie surplus and I was wondering could my daily diet consist for example 2 Big Mac's if I still get my protein, which I have kept at +200g and fat which I have kept at +50g and the sodium level maybe under 5000mg per day? Could I eat them daily if I also get my other micro nutrients in.
    Wondering if this is possible since heard about IIFYM but I still want to stay lean. Will Big Mac's make me fatter if eating a diet consisting 3600 kcal with +200g protein, +50g fat and the rest from carbs and eating 2 Bic Mac's + other food compared to 3600 kcal with same macros eating only bro-foods like chicken, pasta etc. Would like to hear your honest opinion since I saw you eating McDonald's and your a sick ****!
    Thank you!
    Thanks Brozzi!

Yes it sure can IIFYM. Supplement with a multi, takes care of most of your micronutrients. ORANGE TRIAD FTW!

No Big Macs will not make you fat IIFYM (if it fits your macros) there is no food that automatically makes you fat, its not the food choices its the overall calorie intakes. Too much of a calorie surplus will result in fat gain whether these calories form from a Big Mac or some lean chicken breast. Excess calories are excess calories.

So basically IIFYM (if it fits your macros) means you can eat ANYTHING you want as long as it fits into your daily calorie requirements and daily macronutrient split of protein, carbohydrates and fats. So basically what I'm saying is if you eat oats and brown rice compared to white bread and sugar donuts for you choice of carbohydratess it will have no difference at all on improving body composition. (as long as calorie intake is equal and macronutrient targets are met) Eating donuts won't automatically make you get fat. Gaining body fat is all about excess calories not the types of foods that you consume.

There is no such thins as "good" and "bad" foods, or "clean" and "dirty' foods" (unless you are talking about health wise). There is no list of foods your not allowed to eat to reach your body composition goals. Don't think you have to give up pizza or McDonald's just because you want to lose some weight. General body composition is about calorie and macronutrient control, hitting your macronutrient targets and calorie requirements however and whenever you want with ANY foods of your personal preference.

EXAMPLE:

500 calories, 40g protein, 40g carbohydrates and 20g fats derived from chicken breast, brown rice and olive oil.

Is equal to:

500 calories, 40g protein, 40g carbohydrates and 20g fats derived from a peperoni pizza!

Now lets say for example your daily macronutrient targets were:

Protein = 250g

Carbohydrates*= 310g

Fats = 85g

And you hit these numbers through eating pizza, ice cream, mayonnaise and drinking coke. That's perfectly fine, it doesn't matter and won't make any difference on body composition.

Food choices are irrelevant! - Meeting your daily macros and calorie requirements is what equals results!

Last timeI got shredded off eating McDonalds every single day + home made chicken pizzas.. That was my diet, but I still got shredded and maintained muscle mass because I met my protein/fat requirements and I remained in a calorie deficit.

IIFYM is not a diet, it's not a lifestyle - Its just a philosophy thats intended to make your life easier.*

IIFYM does not mean you can eat however much of whatever you want. It means you can maintain your sanity by eating like a regular human being from time to time. Just use common sense and keep it all in moderation, you should always base your diet mostly around good healthy nutritious foods (which the IIFYM principle still applies to). This will help you get in your micronutrients such as fiber, omega's vitamins and minerals!

Originally Posted by abcdefg94 View Post
    I do have a training log brah, search up my name!

Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JOSEF RAKICH View Post
    Thanks Brozzi!

Yes it sure can IIFYM. Supplement with a multi, takes care of most of your micronutrients. ORANGE TRIAD FTW!

No Big Macs will not make you fat IIFYM (if it fits your macros) there is no food that automatically makes you fat, its not the food choices its the overall calorie intakes. Too much of a calorie surplus will result in fat gain whether these calories form from a Big Mac or some lean chicken breast. Excess calories are excess calories.

So basically IIFYM (if it fits your macros) means you can eat ANYTHING you want as long as it fits into your daily calorie requirements and daily macronutrient split of protein, carbohydrates and fats. So basically what I'm saying is if you eat oats and brown rice compared to white bread and sugar donuts for you choice of carbohydratess it will have no difference at all on improving body composition. (as long as calorie intake is equal and macronutrient targets are met) Eating donuts won't automatically make you get fat. Gaining body fat is all about excess calories not the types of foods that you consume.

There is no such thins as "good" and "bad" foods, or "clean" and "dirty' foods" (unless you are talking about health wise). There is no list of foods your not allowed to eat to reach your body composition goals. Don't think you have to give up pizza or McDonald's just because you want to lose some weight. General body composition is about calorie and macronutrient control, hitting your macronutrient targets and calorie requirements however and whenever you want with ANY foods of your personal preference.

EXAMPLE:

500 calories, 40g protein, 40g carbohydrates and 20g fats derived from chicken breast, brown rice and olive oil.

Is equal to:

500 calories, 40g protein, 40g carbohydrates and 20g fats derived from a peperoni pizza!

Now lets say for example your daily macronutrient targets were:

Protein = 250g

Carbohydrates*= 310g

Fats = 85g

And you hit these numbers through eating pizza, ice cream, mayonnaise and drinking coke. That's perfectly fine, it doesn't matter and won't make any difference on body composition.

Food choices are irrelevant! - Meeting your daily macros and calorie requirements is what equals results!

Last timeI got shredded off eating McDonalds every single day + home made chicken pizzas.. That was my diet, but I still got shredded and maintained muscle mass because I met my protein/fat requirements and I remained in a calorie deficit.

IIFYM is not a diet, it's not a lifestyle - Its just a philosophy thats intended to make your life easier.*

IIFYM does not mean you can eat however much of whatever you want. It means you can maintain your sanity by eating like a regular human being from time to time. Just use common sense and keep it all in moderation, you should always base your diet mostly around good healthy nutritious foods (which the IIFYM principle still applies to). This will help you get in your micronutrients such as fiber, omega's vitamins and minerals!

Thank you so much for this great answer!

JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bronzzi View Post
    Thank you so much for this great answer!
    Not a problem, glad to hep.

mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000) mainsqueeze530 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Tried those mixed berry proats, left them in the fridge overnight. BOMBBB! Thanks for that simple recipe man
    To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven;
    A time to be born, and a time to die;
    A time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
    A time to weep, and a time to laugh;
    A time to mourn, and a time to dance.

Aaronmuscle09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What's your current stats? Annd pic update? Haha

DIET

Didn't have time to log yesterday so updating now.. I didn't train as it was my day off, went to Waiheke Island instead.

Diet was the same/similar.

Meal 1 - Proats with mixed berries

Meal 2 - Canned tuna, 40 second microwave brown rice and 2 poached eggs

Meal 3 - Frozen mixed berry protein ice block (with gooey centre) and almonds

Meal 3 - Sirloin steak with olive oil and salad (had this on Waiheke Island)

Meal 4 - Chicken tenderloins in olive oil and 40 second microwave brown rice

MACROS AND CALORIES

Protein = 222g

Carbohydrates = 187g

Fats = 83g

Total calories = 2383

Give or take a few grams/calories here and there as I use a rough guesstimate for my lunch macros. (IIFYM)

Posted this in my workout journal but I will also post it here..

Yesterday was my day off, I had a good sleep in in then did some JRF plans/programs then me and my mate Brett who works for me head out for the day on my ski's to Waiheke Island for a bit of an adventure, took about 45 minutes to get there as we followed the car ferry, we stayed on the island for a bit we had no car and it was an hour and a half walk into town (apparently) so we hitchhiked a ride with some chick, everyone on the island is real friendly and will just pick anyone up because the population of the island is only a couple of thousand of people, its a real small community there. We got a ride into town then went to a restaurant for a meal, then chilled out for a bit on the island then later hitched another ride back with some other chick who just picked us up on the side of the road lol, first time I have ever hitchhiked a ride with someone.

We then hung around the ferry terminal for a bit and waited so that we could follow the car ferry on the way back again, we head back in the sunset, it was beautiful. My jet ski actually broke down on the way back, not sure what the problem was it was some fault, I guess it could have just over-heated so my mate had to tow me back some of the way, luckily we had a rope with us.

All in all it was a good day.

JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    DIET

Didn't have time to log yesterday so updating now.. I didn't train as it was my day off, went to Waiheke Island instead.

Diet was the same/similar.

Meal 3 - Sirloin steak with olive oil and salad (had this on Waiheke Island)

MACROS AND CALORIES

Protein = 222g

Carbohydrates = 187g

Fats = 83g

Total calories = 2383

Give or take a few grams/calories here and there as I use a rough guesstimate for my lunch macros. (IIFYM)
    Hey Josef,

I've been fitting "junk" into my diet lately and just started questioning it more today. I read your post above about IIFYM. But I was wondering, based on your last post and just my thoughts, do you still fit in "junk" food into your diet? I partially ask because I did not see any up above. But also, is it better to bulk on "clean" foods as compared to "junk". I'm just wondering if the extra calories matter what they come from.

I am currently cutting but I was just wondering cause Idk if I wanna bulk yet. I've been cutting while eating about 280-420 cals a day of "junk".

Originally Posted by JakeSim View Post
    Hey Josef,

I've been fitting "junk" into my diet lately and just started questioning it more today. I read your post above about IIFYM. But I was wondering, based on your last post and just my thoughts, do you still fit in "junk" food into your diet? I partially ask because I did not see any up above. But also, is it better to bulk on "clean" foods as compared to "junk". I'm just wondering if the extra calories matter what they come from.

I am currently cutting but I was just wondering cause Idk if I wanna bulk yet. I've been cutting while eating about 280-420 cals a day of "junk".
    Define: Junk

Food choices are irrelevant, its all just personal preference. JUst aim to meet your daily macros and calorie requirements on a day to day basis and you will get results.

Originally Posted by Aaronmuscle09 View Post
    What's your current stats? Annd pic update? Haha
    Havent weighed myself since, will be sitting on 79-80kgs. Will post pic tomorrow. I had a photoshoot on thursday just gone, some epic pics! But will probably be posting next year as I'm still working on my business and don't want too much traffic at the moment, also another reason why I'm holding off on releasing my training vids. But when the time is right, everyone get ready for JRF overload!

Originally Posted by mainsqueeze530 View Post
    Tried those mixed berry proats, left them in the fridge overnight. BOMBBB! Thanks for that simple recipe man
    Awesome stuff bro! Glad you liked it!

Re-feed day.. AGAIN!

DIET

MEAL 1 (6:30am)

2 flat scoops whey protein + 1/2 cup oats + 1/2 cup mixed berries - [TOTAL = 50/40/3]

MEAL 2 (9:30am)

6 egg whites + 60 second rice + spinach + 1/2 cup oats + banana [TOTAL = 37/125/11]

MEAL 3 (12:00pm)

2 flat scoops whey protein + 1/2 cup oats + 1/2 cup mixed berries - [TOTAL = 50/40/3]

MEAL 4 (4:00pm)

1/3 sliced roasted meal maker Tegal chicken + 60 second rice + spinach + 1 tub sorbet ice cream [TOTAL = 40/158/11]

MEAL 5 (8:00pm)

1/3 sliced roasted meal maker Tegal chicken + mixed vegetables/salad + 5 slices whole meal toast + small amount of margarine + tomato sauce + pesto as the spread [TOTAL = 47/90/14]

Finishing the rest of the wild berry sorbet ice cream off now.

TOTAL MACROS & CALORIES:

PROTEIN = 224g

CARBS = 453g

FATS = 42g

CALORIES = 3082

KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^damn that looks amazing!

Can't wait for my refeed now tomorrow hehe .
    ★★★ I was part of Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    No Fap October 2012 COMPLETED!
    Misc Persian Crew
    -->>MMC<<--
    Dorian Yates training = The only way to train!
    M4L Krew Representing!~
    RIP - Az "Zyzz" Sergeyevich :( , The god has fallen, but the legend lives on! <3

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    Fppd choices are not "irrelevant"
    I think what you mean is that food choice does not determine fat loss/gain vs muscle loss/gain
    Macros (adequate) do.
    I doubt you would ever eat rice and spinach if you thought it was entirely irrelevant
    I am guessing you see a benefit in some way from eating these foods.
    If not you wouldnt use olive oil, you would just use hydrogenated vegetable oil laced with trans fat.
    Your diet indicates a balance between your typical bro foods and the non-bro
    Micro nutrients in the long term (overall health and well-being), satiety in the short term, fiber for digestion.
    As for the tuna question someone asked, the average man should not consume more than 3 cans of chunk light (albacore has 3x the amount of mercury) . I know many use it as a cheap protein source, but I actually can get more protein per $ buying chicken breast from SAMS at 1.70/lb or from my local store buying chicken legs or drumsticks at .69 cents per lb on sale.(they do it in cycles every couple of weeks and most grocery stores cycle their deals)
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JakeSim is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Define: Junk

Food choices are irrelevant, its all just personal preference. JUst aim to meet your daily macros and calorie requirements on a day to day basis and you will get results.
    As for junk I just meant stuff like (this is the "junk" I have and will be eating)

-Sugary cereals (cinnamon toast crunch, reeses puffs or w/e it's called)
    -Ice Cream/Ice Cream Bars (Weight Watchers, Bryer's Ice Cream, Hood, Friendly's)
    -Sauces (Honey BBQ)

Also, thank you for the response. Last question is...am I going to maintain more muscle when eating "clean and clean" as compared to "clean and junk". Or is the muscle maintenance going to be the same for either option?

Back to my normal cutting diet now, cannot wait till my next re-feed.

Originally Posted by KouRon View Post
    ^damn that looks amazing!

Can't wait for my refeed now tomorrow hehe .
    Was so damn good, my body was craving it!

Originally Posted by determined4000 View Post
    Fppd choices are not "irrelevant"
    I think what you mean is that food choice does not determine fat loss/gain vs muscle loss/gain
    Macros (adequate) do.
    I doubt you would ever eat rice and spinach if you thought it was entirely irrelevant
    I am guessing you see a benefit in some way from eating these foods.
    If not you wouldnt use olive oil, you would just use hydrogenated vegetable oil laced with trans fat.
    Your diet indicates a balance between your typical bro foods and the non-bro
    Micro nutrients in the long term (overall health and well-being), satiety in the short term, fiber for digestion.
    As for the tuna question someone asked, the average man should not consume more than 3 cans of chunk light (albacore has 3x the amount of mercury) . I know many use it as a cheap protein source, but I actually can get more protein per $ buying chicken breast from SAMS at 1.70/lb or from my local store buying chicken legs or drumsticks at .69 cents per lb on sale.(they do it in cycles every couple of weeks and most grocery stores cycle their deals)
    Food choices are irrelevant for improving body comp. Meeting macro and calorie requirements is what is important, however you do this, the food choices you make to meet your macro and calorie requirements is all personal preference.

Originally Posted by JakeSim View Post
    As for junk I just meant stuff like (this is the "junk" I have and will be eating)

-Sugary cereals (cinnamon toast crunch, reeses puffs or w/e it's called)
    -Ice Cream/Ice Cream Bars (Weight Watchers, Bryer's Ice Cream, Hood, Friendly's)
    -Sauces (Honey BBQ)

Also, thank you for the response. Last question is...am I going to maintain more muscle when eating "clean and clean" as compared to "clean and junk". Or is the muscle maintenance going to be the same for either option?
    Meet your daily macros and calorie requirements, if you want to consume ice-cream as your carb source then thats fine. Just obviously don't be an idiot about it, keep your micronutrients in mind as well and just keep things in moderation.

DIET

Meal 3 - Sirloin steak with olive oil and salad (I'm loving my steaks at the moment haha!)

MACROS AND CALORIES

Protein = 222g

Carbohydrates = 187g

Fats = 83g

Total calories = 2383

Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    fuark man cant have proats ever again think i have gluten sensitvity problem making me bloated and digestion problem feelsbadman
    *Misc Zombie Response Team*
    Perth Misc Brah -
    *+ 92B +*
    http://instagram.com/maxcheekykunt

LightsOut06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightsOut06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightsOut06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightsOut06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightsOut06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightsOut06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightsOut06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightsOut06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightsOut06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightsOut06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LightsOut06 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    in for food pr0n

SQ76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SQ76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SQ76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SQ76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SQ76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SQ76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SQ76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SQ76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SQ76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SQ76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SQ76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great thread... Following with interest

NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000) NDeeps27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    sweet Refeed bro! Mine to come soon.

Love me some proats on the daily too. If I could eat em all day I would
    can't out train a bad diet

can't out diet bad training

Originally Posted by Mxxz View Post
    fuark man cant have proats ever again think i have gluten sensitvity problem making me bloated and digestion problem feelsbadman
    Sucks bro.. PROATS is the f'ucking best!

Originally Posted by LightsOut06 View Post
    in for food pr0n
    Will be a lot of food-p0rn on my re-feed days thats for sure!

Originally Posted by SQ76 View Post
    Great thread... Following with interest
    Cool cool!

Originally Posted by NDeeps27 View Post
    sweet Refeed bro! Mine to come soon.

Love me some proats on the daily too. If I could eat em all day I would
    Haha same with me, the best food/recipe ever created.

PROATS all day everyday!

Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mxxz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sucks bro.. PROATS is the f'ucking best!
    i know owell, making this badboy from now on fuark

Sweet potato Pancake with whey sludge on top

223g Egg whites (replace 1 scoop whey) (P 24g C 1 F 0.5)
    135g sweet potato (P 2 C 30 F 0)
    1 scoop whey (P 24 C 3 F1)
    *Misc Zombie Response Team*
    Perth Misc Brah -
    *+ 92B +*
    http://instagram.com/maxcheekykunt

neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Have aesthetics been acquired yet, Josefbro?

Originally Posted by Mxxz View Post
    i know owell, making this badboy from now on fuark

Sweet potato Pancake with whey sludge on top

223g Egg whites (replace 1 scoop whey) (P 24g C 1 F 0.5)
    135g sweet potato (P 2 C 30 F 0)
    1 scoop whey (P 24 C 3 F1)
    Man that looks goooood!

I will have to try this sometime myself.

Originally Posted by neddo View Post
    Have aesthetics been acquired yet, Josefbro?
    Not to full potential, but soon..

Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bonkies has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    damn this logs on the down low lol

late but
    Liftin' or Blazin'

Aaronmuscle09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You counting your supplements in your macros, like pre workout or creatine or anything.

Freshdou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freshdou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freshdou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freshdou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freshdou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freshdou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freshdou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freshdou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freshdou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freshdou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freshdou is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Aaronmuscle09 View Post
    You counting your supplements in your macros, like pre workout or creatine or anything.
    Creatine has 0 calories lol. Pretty sure Josef takes ON Mono and not a designer brand.