Closed Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    JosefRakichFitness.com JOSEF RAKICH's Avatar
    JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Arrow JOSEF RAKICH - Transformation! (skin and bones at 134lbs to a shredded 180lbs)

Hey everyone, my name is Josef Rakich and I am an ISSA Certified Online Personal Trainer and this is my transformation over the years as an example of what good nutrition and a good training program can achieve!

I first joined the gym in 2008 but didn't really start training properly or following a good diet until some months later.. Once I got my training and diet on track the transformation took off and I started noticing some good gains. I have since helped hundreds of other people world wide achieve amazing jaw-dropping results through my Online Personal Training Services! I am posting my transformation up here because I want to show everyone what can be achieved if you give everything 100% and stay dedicated and consistent with what you do!

Transforming your physique whether it be from skinny to jacked or fat to completely ripped, is just an amazing feeling that cannot be matched!

Here is my own transformation from 2008-2011/2012

For all of my transformation pics you can click the link below:

http://www.josefrakichfitness.com/pages/photo-album

celsojim will become famous soon enough. (+50) celsojim will become famous soon enough. (+50) celsojim will become famous soon enough. (+50) celsojim will become famous soon enough. (+50) celsojim will become famous soon enough. (+50) celsojim will become famous soon enough. (+50) celsojim will become famous soon enough. (+50) celsojim will become famous soon enough. (+50) celsojim will become famous soon enough. (+50) celsojim will become famous soon enough. (+50) celsojim will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Is it easier for you to smash just about any girl now ? Just wondering . And would u say personality really matters at this point Bruh Srs question

selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You're a motivating factor for this site....All the best man...Steve
    While liftin duh weights I yell out..."You sexy beast"...."Squeeze metal for papa".

OCDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by celsojim View Post
    Is it easier for you to smash just about any girl now ? Just wondering . And would u say personality really matters at this point Bruh Srs question

I was actually about to ask something similar to this lol everybody says being ripped wont get girls but you of all people should know.

Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000) Thewix is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wut?

This thread again?
    1k+

*minimalist crew*
    *experiences over possessions crew*
    *positive crew*

JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by celsojim View Post
    Lol strong question, well not to E-brah or anything, but I can swear on my mothers life that at the moment I have multiple chicks who are all very attractive literally and I mean LITERALLY begging me for sex and they just randomly out of the blue send me naked pics of themselves and ask me to come over for sex etc.. Not that I actually do though (lol no homo). I even have to avoid going to a few places incase I see them there (lol again no homo).

Originally Posted by selffirst View Post
    You're a motivating factor for this site....All the best man...Steve
    Thanks Steve, all the best to you as well!

Freshdou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freshdou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freshdou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freshdou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freshdou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freshdou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freshdou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freshdou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freshdou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freshdou is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Freshdou is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Dream physique..

Your abs are ****ing amazing.

OCDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCDbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by JOSEF RAKICH View Post
    Lol strong question, well not to E-brah or anything, but I can swear on my mothers life that at the moment I have multiple chicks who are all very attractive literally and I mean LITERALLY begging me for sex and they just randomly out of the blue send me naked pics of themselves and ask me to come over for sex etc.. Not that I actually do though (lol no homo). I even have to avoid going to a few places incase I see them there (lol again no homo)

celsojim will become famous soon enough. (+50) celsojim will become famous soon enough. (+50) celsojim will become famous soon enough. (+50) celsojim will become famous soon enough. (+50) celsojim will become famous soon enough. (+50) celsojim will become famous soon enough. (+50) celsojim will become famous soon enough. (+50) celsojim will become famous soon enough. (+50) celsojim will become famous soon enough. (+50) celsojim will become famous soon enough. (+50) celsojim will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lol strong question, well not to E-brah or anything, but I can swear on my mothers life that at the moment I have multiple chicks who are all very attractive literally and I mean LITERALLY begging me for sex and they just randomly out of the blue send me naked pics of themselves and ask me to come over for sex etc.. Not that I actually do though (lol no homo). I even have to avoid going to a few places incase I see them there (lol again no homo).

Thanks Steve, all the best to you as well!

Very jelly I can only imagine what that's like Bruh .

WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz WillNotBreak has the mod powerz
    Running low on coin mate?

Same thread, different day with you.

* The opinions of this salty dog are out of bitterness and spite, no matter the advice given the bottom line is that you should turn the other direction and walk away from law enforcement. Also change your criminal justice major or I will punch your face.

AlexSosnovsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexSosnovsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexSosnovsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexSosnovsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexSosnovsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexSosnovsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexSosnovsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexSosnovsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexSosnovsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexSosnovsky will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexSosnovsky will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by OCDbrah View Post
    I was actually about to ask something similar to this lol everybody says being ripped wont get girls but you of all people should know.
    lol i dunno what girls u r talking about but from my experience girls r far more turned on by ripped guys. especially the hot fitness 1s.
    I rep back!

ameribrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ameribrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ameribrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ameribrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ameribrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ameribrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ameribrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ameribrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ameribrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ameribrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ameribrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by OCDbrah View Post
    being rich doesnt guarantee poon either but it sure does help a lot. same with aesthetics i imagine.
    ♝ MISC CHESS CREW BLACK KNIGHT ♝

it's a 1v1 duel, a brutal chess match with nowhere to hide that requires extensive training, where the ultimate stakes are not scoring more points or pride but preserving the well-being of your body. The penalty for being unfocused or outclassed is not merely getting benched for the next game or not getting your contract renewed, it can be the annihilation of your physical manifestion.

Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    mirin as always

where you been brah?

rep me you kunt
    *ελευθερία ή θάνατος*
    ~ελληνικο crew~

**PhD in Broscience**

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."
    - Niccolo Machiavelli

Originally Posted by Heracles26 View Post
    mirin as always

where you been brah?

rep me you kunt

This or in on last page

Originally Posted by Heracles26 View Post
    mirin as always

where you been brah?

rep me you kunt
    I have been in hiding bro, haven't posted on ********, Twitter or Instagram for a very long time.. Just been extremely busy with a lot of things, like my new website upgrade etc.. But I'm back now!

Raped.

Huntin a bit of meat Land_Down_Under's Avatar
    Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1st page
    'Id rather die on my feet, than live on my knees' - Emiliano Zapata

-: COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew :-

'I Will Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, I Will Fear No Evil Because I'm The Baddest Motherfuker In The God Damn Valley'

Fukn Brozart

Yes, i lift. Inb4 stats. iiradman's Avatar
    iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000)
    in on 1st page.
    Engineering Crew

Homo for iron (no homo)

Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great looking progress. Not sure if it's needed to even post up those 'kid pics' - your build stands strong on its own.
    I don't lift weights, I flex under duress.

My 12 month progress thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155962953&p=1113020323#post1113020323

ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ademyster has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    JR that's my goal right there!! Beast!!

Measly reps lol

1st page!

j00cey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j00cey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j00cey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j00cey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j00cey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j00cey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j00cey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j00cey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j00cey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j00cey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j00cey is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    fuaark mirin!!

robdobbie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    do you have proof of the 'hundreds of other people world wide achieve amazing jaw-dropping results'

don't care that much, but would be interesting to see them

Meliih is just really nice. (+1000) Meliih is just really nice. (+1000) Meliih is just really nice. (+1000) Meliih is just really nice. (+1000) Meliih is just really nice. (+1000) Meliih is just really nice. (+1000) Meliih is just really nice. (+1000) Meliih is just really nice. (+1000) Meliih is just really nice. (+1000) Meliih is just really nice. (+1000) Meliih is just really nice. (+1000)
    You are really close to perfect aesthetics mirin hard!

Originally Posted by robdobbie View Post
    do you have proof of the 'hundreds of other people world wide achieve amazing jaw-dropping results'

don't care that much, but would be interesting to see them
    Here are some of my best clients transformations - http://www.josefrakichfitness.com/pages/transformations

I have a lot more as well that I have not yet uploaded.
    Last edited by JOSEF RAKICH; 11-15-2012 at 12:33 PM.

chillenword is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillenword is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillenword is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillenword is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillenword is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillenword is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillenword is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillenword is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillenword is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillenword is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chillenword is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Here are some of my best clients transformations - http://www.josefrakichfitness.com/pages/transformations

I have a lot more that I have not yet uploaded either.
    Damn dude nice!
    xboxlive - chillenword

Originally Posted by chillenword View Post
    Damn dude nice!
    Will be uploading the others after I post them via my ******** page first.

Lolwuut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lolwuut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lolwuut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lolwuut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lolwuut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lolwuut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lolwuut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lolwuut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lolwuut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lolwuut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lolwuut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Josef just wondering, do you still do high volume 1x week?

Faya325 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Faya325 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    [QUOTE=OCDbrah;979491363]I was actually about to ask something similar to this lol everybody says being ripped wont get girls but you of all people should know.[/QUOTE

Girls Crazy bout ripped Guys Bruh, atleast Mostb of them That i can guarantee....

fofotototete is not very helpful. (-500) fofotototete is not very helpful. (-500) fofotototete is not very helpful. (-500) fofotototete is not very helpful. (-500) fofotototete is not very helpful. (-500) fofotototete is not very helpful. (-500) fofotototete is not very helpful. (-500) fofotototete is not very helpful. (-500) fofotototete is not very helpful. (-500) fofotototete is not very helpful. (-500) fofotototete is not very helpful. (-500)
    fuarking in.

SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50) SayMilesAway will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Gangsta.

Can't rep since I Repped you in the nutrition section.

Originally Posted by SayMilesAway View Post
    Gangsta.

Can't rep since I Repped you in the nutrition section.
    Will hit you back with some green apples on re-charge.

Closed Thread