Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    laron5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) laron5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) laron5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) laron5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) laron5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) laron5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) laron5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) laron5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) laron5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) laron5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) laron5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Is MilwaukeeBrah the most Alpha Indian Miscer?

Srs.

Dude makes helpful informative threads
    Doesnt rep beg
    Willing to help out other miscers

Would friend IRL
    Last edited by laron5; 11-14-2012 at 09:53 PM.

I'm a huge dick head. Deathcore's Avatar
    Stats: 6'1", 185 lbs
    Deathcore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathcore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathcore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathcore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathcore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathcore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathcore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathcore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathcore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathcore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathcore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Deathcore's BodySpace
    i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.
    fuark.

if youre from wellington, send me a pm if you wanna hang out (pls dont be weirdo).

laron5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) laron5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) laron5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) laron5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) laron5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) laron5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) laron5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) laron5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) laron5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) laron5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) laron5 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Pic of him

Deathcore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathcore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathcore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathcore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathcore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathcore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathcore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathcore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathcore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathcore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Deathcore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.
    fuark.

if youre from wellington, send me a pm if you wanna hang out (pls dont be weirdo).

[Img] i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.

oh lawd bro i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.
    fuark.

Stats: 6'2", 200 lbs
    IPAfan5 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IPAfan5 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IPAfan5 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IPAfan5 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IPAfan5 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IPAfan5 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IPAfan5 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IPAfan5 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IPAfan5 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IPAfan5 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) IPAfan5 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit IPAfan5's BodySpace
    MilwaukeeBrah
    Alpha

Choose only one.
    Wisconsin Badgers
    Green Bay Packers
    Milwaukee Brewers

PM for $25 off of $75 Bonobos Referral

i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick...

yo op i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.
    fuark.

Stats: 5'9", 165 lbs
    Dang3rZone has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dang3rZone has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dang3rZone has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dang3rZone has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dang3rZone has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dang3rZone has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dang3rZone has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dang3rZone has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dang3rZone has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dang3rZone has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Dang3rZone has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Dang3rZone's BodySpace
    No hes a phaggot.

He gets random pictures of random bitches and acts like hes a) going out on a date with said chick. b) picked her up and doesnt know what to text. c) hes a phaggot

bro i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.
    fuark.

Stats: 5'11", 190 lbs
    afrobrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) afrobrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) afrobrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) afrobrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) afrobrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) afrobrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) afrobrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) afrobrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) afrobrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) afrobrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) afrobrah has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit afrobrah's BodySpace
    Milwaukeebrah is the one miscer I can actually say I dont like at all.
    Always pick 4 crew.
    Molec crew aka 'we deliver crew'
    Kiwi Krew
    SC: fan0fafan (with a zero)
    If you cry onto a Drake CD, you unlock bonus tracks.
    If you say your ex's name 3 times in a mirror, Drake appears and cries with you.

i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beau

i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick........

woah i didnt notice that i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.
    fuark.

DUDE i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.
    fuark.

>MFW i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.
    fuark.

fuark.

Stats: 6'2", 195 lbs
    Jaykayy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaykayy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaykayy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaykayy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaykayy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaykayy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaykayy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaykayy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaykayy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaykayy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaykayy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit Jaykayy's BodySpace
    DUDE i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.

fuark.

Stats: 6'2", 195 lbs
    Jaykayy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaykayy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaykayy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaykayy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaykayy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaykayy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaykayy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaykayy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaykayy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaykayy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaykayy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit Jaykayy's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Deathcore View Post
    bro srsly how many times do i have to tell you i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.

fuark.

canuck247 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) canuck247 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) canuck247 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) canuck247 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) canuck247 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) canuck247 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) canuck247 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) canuck247 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) canuck247 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) canuck247 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) canuck247 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by laron5 View Post
    [Img] i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.
    lol'd hard at eveb OP using this copy pasta to make fun of milwaukeebrah even though i thought OP was the only 1 who liked him

beast from da middle east RandTheRand's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 185 lbs
    RandTheRand has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RandTheRand has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RandTheRand has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RandTheRand has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RandTheRand has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RandTheRand has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RandTheRand has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RandTheRand has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RandTheRand has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RandTheRand has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RandTheRand has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit RandTheRand's BodySpace
    Deathcore ur a funny kunt mate

Originally Posted by Jaykayy View Post
    bro srsly how many times do i have to tell you i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.
    thats cool but i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.
    fuark.

wtf bro i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.
    fuark.

this read makes me mad because i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.
    fuark.

i am indian and let me tell you, being indian is actually a great thing. we have beautiful people and we have ugly people. just like any race. I for 1 am a great person, have great friends, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, indian parents are one of the best parents you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.....

fuark.

fuark.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast