ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question need advice bulk or cut!

Okay so I'm 16 years old, 5'9 147 lbs I'm guessing around 15% body fat I've been lifting since june and have some alright muscle. My plan was to bulk till march 19th then cut till I have a full 6 pack. Id love to fill out sleeves in my shirts but for now I can only fill a small shrinken obey shirt that I got 2 years ago.. =/
    I want to have abs because I know my girlfriend will love them and I am very self concious about the fat on my stomach and chest (I also have puffy nipples which is extremely embarasing)

So I want to know should I continue my bulk? For the bigger arms shoulders and chest that I would love to have and then cut?
    Or should I cut and have abs that will make hoes want to deep throat me at the beach then slowly bulk up and put on muscle while using intermitten fasting<3

Ps I'm a believer that the end of the world is near another reason I'm considering cutting so I can die with abs hope we live forever tho!
    Last edited by ichristian16; 11-14-2012 at 08:59 PM.

Jaqen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaqen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaqen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaqen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaqen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaqen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaqen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaqen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaqen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaqen is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jaqen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ichristian16 View Post
    Or should I cut and have abs that will make hoes want to deep throat me at the beach then slowly bulk up and put on muscle while using intermitten fasting<3
    no one wants to see your scrawny abs

L4ctose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) L4ctose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) L4ctose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) L4ctose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) L4ctose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) L4ctose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) L4ctose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) L4ctose has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    if ur goal is to have a 6 pack, cut. if you want to be big then bulk. or you can cut until you are below 10% bf then just maintain and cut even lower by summer
    "The body achieves what the mind believes."

"Normality is what the weak call living, I call it death."

"Suffer the pain of discipline now or suffer the pain of regret later."

“To succeed you must first improve, to improve you must first practice, to practice you must first learn, and to learn you must first fail.”

"A goal without a plan is a wish."

ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ichristian16 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by L4ctose View Post
    if ur goal is to have a 6 pack, cut. if you want to be big then bulk. or you can cut until you are below 10% bf then just maintain and cut even lower by summer
    I might do that hrrm