Page 20 of 333 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast
    Spencer43783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spencer43783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spencer43783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spencer43783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spencer43783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spencer43783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spencer43783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spencer43783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spencer43783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spencer43783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spencer43783 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Tdiguy View Post
    really SSC only an 8 WTF^^^
    When I first tried it I probably would have given it a 9.5/10. I was amazed that caramel was the first ingredient. The base was amazing: smooth, rich and creamy. The mix-ins were mainly concentrated to the bottom and sparse(I didn't know it even had mix-ins until halfway through). The further I got into the pint the more it just became a pretty good, not amazing, ice cream. It may be pushing 8.5/10 after that first pint. I like Chad's rating system, 7.5 or higher is a thumbs up, definately worth a revisit/would recommend.

Inb4PBCup7/10WTF?
    If you rep me please post it in the thread. I have limited computer access.

Age/=wisedom.

Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Spencer43783 View Post
    When I first tried it I probably would have given it a 9.5/10. I was amazed that caramel was the first ingredient. The base was amazing: smooth, rich and creamy. The mix-ins were mainly concentrated to the bottom and sparse(I didn't know it even had mix-ins until halfway through). The further I got into the pint the more it just became a pretty good, not amazing, ice cream. It may be pushing 8.5/10 after that first pint. I like Chad's rating system, 7.5 or higher is a thumbs up, definately worth a revisit/would recommend.

Inb4PBCup7/10WTF?
    Lol fair enough guess i just lacking experience lol ssc is still the craziest smooth and insanely good tasting stuff ive had.....b&j pb cup was decent but id take ssc over it any day....specially macro wise but even taste and smoothness
    "Voracious Overeaters Crew" (JasonDB) lol

Starting weight 235 lbs(April 2012) - Oct 29/12 159.1 lbs (FAIL)

Starting weight again 230 -235 lbs May 2015 - Nov 2015.. 211.9

Bulking

Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've had almost all their flavors with the exception of the ones I listed above and some of the FroYo blends. I wasn't a huge fan of Americone Dream so maybe I shouldn't be too anxious to try Cannoli.

I splurged a little the other night. I guess I have tried one Graeter's. I wasn't impressed at all with that flavor. I guess if you're a big chocolate base fan and love cookie dough this may be heaven for you. I'm more of a vanilla/mixed person myself.

Talenti SSC-8/10
    HD Banana Split-8/10-thought it was better than BnJ
    HD Rum Raisin-8/10
    BnJ PB Cup-7/10
    Talenti CCC-7/10
    Graeter's Buckeye Blitz-5.5/10

Can't help but notice that you like your HD, man. If you were disspointed with Americone, then I highly suggest HDs Caramel Cone. In my opinion, it's far superior to BnJs offering in both taste and smoothness. The caramel base is almost, ALMOST as good as Talenti's SSC base - srs.

★ ☆-Jacc0fAllTradez-☆ ★ Karas893's Avatar
    Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oatmeal Cookie Chunk is on IceCreamSource for what it's worth. Order now, or forever hold your piece (lol)

Also, you cna order Canolli if you want.

I ordren 3 OCC.

I'm pumped.
    Last edited by Karas893; 11-27-2012 at 03:30 PM.
    +++ Positive Crew +++
    ***Dirty South Crew***
    ***No Tattoo Crew***
    ***Fan on 24/7 crew***
    ***Pint-A-Day Crew***

What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's. ~ Holy Bible, Corinthians 6:19;20

DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Karas893 View Post
    Oatmeal Cookie Chunk is on IceCreamSource for what it's worth. Order now, or forever hold your piece (lol)
    got a free pint the other day when the gas station freezer broke and they were giving all there shyt away. Best selection of B&J in town, only place that has cannoli (which isnt very good anyway)
    "Overtraining" - sponsoring fukarounditis & half a$sed workouts since 1991

"Its quite hard to hit Calories equal to macros." -LDNpeter

^This is why the Nutrition section can't have nice things.

"Look son, there comes a time in every man's life when he has to make a decision. Do you want to be big, powerful, jacked, yoked up, have women everywhere want you and men fear you . . . or do you want to do crossfit?"

Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DaBubzy View Post
    got a free pint the other day when the gas station freezer broke and they were giving all there shyt away. Best selection of B&J in town, only place that has cannoli (which isnt very good anyway)
    Yeah but I was gonna pay a MISC'er to get it. Lucky me, it's not needed now. =) lol

Thanks Cru, I appreciate all your help man.
    +++ Positive Crew +++
    ***Dirty South Crew***
    ***No Tattoo Crew***
    ***Fan on 24/7 crew***
    ***Pint-A-Day Crew***

What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's. ~ Holy Bible, Corinthians 6:19;20

Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I swear, man. If only walmart was as generous.... The last time they had a freeze malfunction, they decided to let the whole lot rot instead of handing out all those frozen goods to people. But nope, they just closed the whole frozen food section off to the public.

Spencer43783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spencer43783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spencer43783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spencer43783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spencer43783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spencer43783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spencer43783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spencer43783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spencer43783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spencer43783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Spencer43783 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lol fair enough guess i just lacking experience lol ssc is still the craziest smooth and insanely good tasting stuff ive had.....b&j pb cup was decent but id take ssc over it any day....specially macro wise but even taste and smoothness
    No harm, no foul bro. I was honestly expecting to catch slack for the SSC and PB Cup ratings. If you like the texture of SSC then branch out on your gelato experience-it's smoother than regular ice cream. Everyone has their own taste. Chad put some stuff on his list way higher/lower than I would have. I have no where near the experience he has, so maybe he knows something I don't. To each his own.

I totally agree with the SSC vs PB Cup. I thought the base was good but scooping the chit was a nightmare because the mix-ins were so huge/plentiful. This is probably the same reason why so many people rate it so highly.

I think my problem with PB Cup was I'm not a fan of frozen peanut butter cups. It's a texture thing for me. And to my knowledge nobody makes a better peanut butter cup than Hershey. Give me a pint of BnJ Vanilla and melt some Reese Cup's and then mix those in and I would probably rate 12/10

Originally Posted by Tuberacer View Post
    Can't help but notice that you like your HD, man. If you were disspointed with Americone, then I highly suggest HDs Caramel Cone. In my opinion, it's far superior to BnJs offering in both taste and smoothness. The caramel base is almost, ALMOST as good as Talenti's SSC base - srs.
    I've had it and agree minus the SSC part-I don't think anyone can get to that level without having caramel as the main ingredient. IMO HD definately did a better job than BnJ on this one. I've also had HD chocolate peanut butter-7/10 and the dulce de leche-7.5/10. HD is starting to grow on me, the selection is just a lot more limited around here.

Age/=wisedom.

Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No harm, no foul bro. I was honestly expecting to catch slack for the SSC and PB Cup ratings. If you like the texture of SSC then branch out on your gelato experience-it's smoother than regular ice cream. Everyone has their own taste. Chad put some stuff on his list way higher/lower than I would have. I have no where near the experience he has, so maybe he knows something I don't. To each his own.

I totally agree with the SSC vs PB Cup. I thought the base was good but scooping the chit was a nightmare because the mix-ins were so huge/plentiful. This is probably the same reason why so many people rate it so highly.

I think my problem with PB Cup was I'm not a fan of frozen peanut butter cups. It's a texture thing for me. And to my knowledge nobody makes a better peanut butter cup than Hershey. Give me a pint of BnJ Vanilla and melt some Reese Cup's and then mix those in and I would probably rate 12/10
    I agree fully the amount of mixins were impossible to work around...kinda a catch 22 thing lol good but bad lol. Yes i do need to try more galeto for sure. How did you find the caramel cookie crunch? i actually wasnt impressed at all with it, maybe i got a bad pint tho not sure.

Bulking

Brutal skin thinning igglesphan's Avatar
    igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Karas893 View Post

Also, you cna order Canolli if you want.

I ordren 3 OCC.

I'm pumped.
    Surprised they still have Shcweddy Balls on there. I hope nobody pays to have that shipped... It blows!

Originally Posted by igglesphan View Post
    Surprised they still have Shcweddy Balls on there. I hope nobody pays to have that shipped... It blows!
    Now all we need is Mission to MarziPHAN, right Mr.Igglesworth?

Seriously though, I really hope they return it =(

I spent all of 3 minutes on my very Christmas'y cheer'y poem.

I'm not a lyrical genius like some other people.
    +++ Positive Crew +++
    ***Dirty South Crew***
    ***No Tattoo Crew***
    ***Fan on 24/7 crew***
    ***Pint-A-Day Crew***

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by igglesphan View Post
    I'd say they can't sell it lol
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    I'd say they can't sell it lol
    Never had it, nor did I want to. It sounds.. gross man...
    +++ Positive Crew +++
    ***Dirty South Crew***
    ***No Tattoo Crew***
    ***Fan on 24/7 crew***
    ***Pint-A-Day Crew***

I agree fully the amount of mixins were impossible to work around...kinda a catch 22 thing lol good but bad lol. Yes i do need to try more galeto for sure. How did you find the caramel cookie crunch? i actually wasnt impressed at all with it, maybe i got a bad pint tho not sure.
    Dam...and I thought I was going to alone on this lol. The CCC wasn't bad, wasn't great either. No where near SSC and not something I would recommend to buy/rescoop. I purchased both of those at Meijer. Giant Eagle carries Talenti, as well. However, the Talenti selection is very limited at both, probably 6 or so flavors. The overall ice cream selection is better than Wal-mart and I make stops at both, solely to check the ice cream section. I really want to try Peppermint Bark but I haven't seen it any where

I checked your pro to see where you're from. Looks like local scoop shops with gelato is kind of scarce up there. This may help bro:
    http://talentigelato.com/store-locator/

Seen your before/after pics too-great job man, I'm very jelly.

Age/=wisedom.

Dam...and I thought I was going to alone on this lol. The CCC wasn't bad, wasn't great either. No where near SSC and not something I would recommend to buy/rescoop. I purchased both of those at Meijer. Giant Eagle carries Talenti, as well. However, the Talenti selection is very limited at both, probably 6 or so flavors. The overall ice cream selection is better than Wal-mart and I make stops at both, solely to check the ice cream section. I really want to try Peppermint Bark but I haven't seen it any where

I checked your pro to see where you're from. Looks like local scoop shops with gelato is kind of scarce up there. This may help bro:
    http://talentigelato.com/store-locator/

Seen your before/after pics too-great job man, I'm very jelly.
    Yes ice cream up here blows for selection lol..12 kinds of ben and jerrys LOL i go to michigan about 3 times or more a month and get 20-30 pints at a time lol...next trip im gonna get some more ssc and hope to score cannoli and some other stuff, peppermint bark is on the list id like to grab that to if i can find it lol.

Thanks alot man means a lot

Bulking

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    37 for shipping and a pint of OCC on ice cream source

Meh..... That's steep for one pint when that's half what I spend for groceries in a week

I could buy a base and make my own

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Agree with Bob. As much as I'd like to try it it's absurd to spend that kind of $ on ice cream IMO. To each their own
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OCC is not even worth retail (though I almost never buy any BnJ at retail. I see 2 pints/$5 atleast once a month and buy enough to last me till the next sale)...anyway its solid, maybe just cracks my top 10, but seriously is not something to go overboard to acquire. Especially if you have tried (loved) cinnamon buns.
    xTUNAx CREW
    SOYBOY CREW

tonight...first hd experience...liked the base but honestly not worth the macros. Americone dream is better i had much higher expectations

Bulking

Brutal skin thinning igglesphan's Avatar
    igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    37 for shipping and a pint of OCC on ice cream source

Meh..... That's steep for one pint when that's half what I spend for groceries in a week

I could buy a base and make my own
    It's the same price for up to 4 pints.

DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    tonight...first hd experience...liked the base but honestly not worth the macros. Americone dream is better i had much higher expectations
    yea i stay away from HD most times, the macros arent worth it. blueberry crumble looked amazing but was just ok. HD caramel truffle or whatever tho, damm that **** is amazing

"Look son, there comes a time in every man's life when he has to make a decision. Do you want to be big, powerful, jacked, yoked up, have women everywhere want you and men fear you . . . or do you want to do crossfit?"

yea i stay away from HD most times, the macros arent worth it. blueberry crumble looked amazing but was just ok. HD caramel truffle or whatever tho, damm that **** is amazing
    I gotta keep an eye out for that one thanks man...funny i had triple caramel chunk b&j and was 10 times better and better macros. pretty sad

Bulking

Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Blue Bell Banana Pudding

As per Chad's recommendation earlier, I tried this out. Gotta admit, Blue Bell is starting to grow on me. Butter crunch disappointed me while peach cobbler redeemed the brand. Banana pudding instilled more confidence in them. Not overly tart ala the BnJ banana pb greek and has some pie crust pieces along with a duo of banana and vanilla bases. I'd say this was a hair behind Talenti's banana fudge in terms of a banana flavor. 7.5/10
    Oakland Raiders--Toronto Raptors--Toronto Blue Jays--San Jose Sharks
    UNC Tarheels--FSU Seminoles

Fresh BVB 09 Supporter

Canadian Crew

ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ZDub212 View Post
    Official B&J's ******** page is here: http://www.********.com/benjerry

There is a M2M ******** page that has only 112 likes, but perhaps we could swell that number up a bit. http://www.********.com/pages/Ben-an...ref=ts&fref=ts
    BUMP! Let's bring back Mission To Marzipan. If you haven't already liked/commented/requested, do it NAO!!! Check the links above and the one below: http://www.benjerry.com/contact-us/resurrect

Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I gotta keep an eye out for that one thanks man...funny i had triple caramel chunk b&j and was 10 times better and better macros. pretty sad
    Yesss. Both HD Salted Caramel Truffle and B&J Tripple Caramel Chunk were amazing! Best caramel ice creams I've had, over SSC

Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000)

Turkey Hill phases out their Pumpkin Pie to make room for it's replacement, Coconut Cream Pie.

http://www.theicecreaminformant.com/...r-limited.html

Anyone had this yet?
    Check out my Ice Cream Review Blog: www.theicecreaminformant.com (Twitter: @CreamInformant)
    or my Fast Food/Takeout Review Blog: www.thefastfoodinformant.com (Twitter: @FFInformant)
    Come join the Ice Cream Discussion at ICI Forum! http://theicecreaminformant.freeforums.net/

WHOLE PINT KILL CREW

ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Chadillac2000 View Post
    [center]Turkey Hill phases out their Pumpkin Pie to make room for it's replacement, Coconut Cream Pie.

Anyone had this yet?
    I've seen it around, not interested, not a big coconut fan, I've still seen Pumpkin pie and even egg nog as well

usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    God I love these TCBY...

Got my hands on the English Toffee Crunch. 8/10

I'm going to call bullshxt on it being 600 calories. It's amazing, tastes as good as 900+. The base was the same as the cookie dough (great and not sour like yoghurt), but the toffee swirls were incredible and changed the experience quite a bit. Swirls were all over the place. Absolutely trumped the swirl content of any B&J pint. As with Ice cream, I think I might have just gotten lucky...but perhaps not. As for the "crunch". The crunch bits were extremely small and had zero crunch to them, as they were so small that they didn't require chewing and simply were swallowed. I tried biting one, but immediately stopped as it didn't really add any effect or flavor, just extra work and pointless chewing of icecream...a bit absurd. If the crunch bits were larger the review would be an 8.5.

I recommend anyone that is looking for a pint of low calorie ice cream to grab this stuff. I feel less sluggish eating lactose over sucrose and gobs of saturated fat, and don't feel the least bit guilty, as the contents are slightly more micro and significantly more macro friendly, yet equally satisfying.

My path to contest prep:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160935491&page=1

sounds like you're kinda a caramel guy like me. Caramel coffee buzz or whatever by B&J is probably the best yet, up there with HD and SSC for me

usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    sounds like you're kinda a caramel guy like me. Caramel coffee buzz or whatever by B&J is probably the best yet, up there with HD and SSC for me
    Imagine whirled peace is a decent flavor too.
    My path to contest prep:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160935491&page=1