Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000)

Walden Farms Flavors to try

I've tried the WF pancake syrup and caramel syrup and am addicted to both of them, but the blueberry syrup was not so good. I just found a store yesterday that carries pretty much every WF product out there and it's two blocks from my apartment which is awesome. Are there any other flavors worth trying? The bacon salad dressing sounds good, but figured I'd check with people who know.

Also, for the people who like the pancake and caramel syrup, what else do you put it on besides oats and pancakes? I put the caramel syrup on baked chicken and it was money. Yea call me weird for liking them, but I genuinely enjoy the taste and would eat them even if they contained calories.

GainsMaker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GainsMaker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GainsMaker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GainsMaker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GainsMaker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GainsMaker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GainsMaker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GainsMaker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GainsMaker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GainsMaker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GainsMaker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I put the pancake syrup in greek yogurt and also on sweet potatoes. I recently tried the WF Chocolate Dip.. Its not terrible, it has a sort of pudding like consistency but it does not taste quite like chocolate although it could fix a craving if you have a bad one. Just bought some of the creamy bacon salad dressing and strawberry syrup so I will be trying those today or tomorrow. Will reply with a review when I do.

Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by GainsMaker View Post
    I put the pancake syrup in greek yogurt and also on sweet potatoes. I recently tried the WF Chocolate Dip.. Its not terrible, it has a sort of pudding like consistency but it does not taste quite like chocolate although it could fix a craving if you have a bad one. Just bought some of the creamy bacon salad dressing and strawberry syrup so I will be trying those today or tomorrow. Will reply with a review when I do.
    Thanks for the info, I'm burned out on sweet potatoes so I may try it on white potatoes. Not a fan of chocolate sauce so I don't plan on trying that one. I was also considering the strawberry syrup, looking forward to your review of both of them.

Up and at 'em at 3:30am APipeDream's Avatar
    APipeDream is just really nice. (+1000) APipeDream is just really nice. (+1000) APipeDream is just really nice. (+1000) APipeDream is just really nice. (+1000) APipeDream is just really nice. (+1000) APipeDream is just really nice. (+1000) APipeDream is just really nice. (+1000) APipeDream is just really nice. (+1000) APipeDream is just really nice. (+1000) APipeDream is just really nice. (+1000) APipeDream is just really nice. (+1000)
    Pancake syrup only, and even that is only when cutting. Chocolate syrup is bearable when you're in a bind and out of calories for the day, but I personally think ALL of their products have a chemical taste to them.

Originally Posted by APipeDream View Post
    Pancake syrup only, and even that is only when cutting. Chocolate syrup is bearable when you're in a bind and out of calories for the day, but I personally think ALL of their products have a chemical taste to them.
    I can definitely taste the chemicals in the blueberry syrup, but honestly the pancake and caramel syrup taste the exact same as the real thing. I had regular maple syrup and the pancake syrup side by side and couldn't tell the difference. Granted, this was syrup from IHOP and not 100% maple syrup, but still.

Up and at 'em at 3:30am APipeDream's Avatar
    APipeDream is just really nice. (+1000) APipeDream is just really nice. (+1000) APipeDream is just really nice. (+1000) APipeDream is just really nice. (+1000) APipeDream is just really nice. (+1000) APipeDream is just really nice. (+1000) APipeDream is just really nice. (+1000) APipeDream is just really nice. (+1000) APipeDream is just really nice. (+1000) APipeDream is just really nice. (+1000) APipeDream is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Vendetta52 View Post
    I can definitely taste the chemicals in the blueberry syrup, but honestly the pancake and caramel syrup taste the exact same as the real thing. I had regular maple syrup and the pancake syrup side by side and couldn't tell the difference. Granted, this was syrup from IHOP and not 100% maple syrup, but still.
    The bold part. REAL maple syrup tastes absolutely nothing like WF pancake syrup, or any other for that matter. I was brought up on the real stuff as a kid, so the Aunt Jemima and Mrs. Butterworth's varieties don't do it for me at all. That just comes down to personal preference though. I know many people who prefer those over pure maple syrup simply because they're used to that flavor...to each their own.

Originally Posted by APipeDream View Post
    The bold part. REAL maple syrup tastes absolutely nothing like WF pancake syrup, or any other for that matter. I was brought up on the real stuff as a kid, so the Aunt Jemima and Mrs. Butterworth's varieties don't do it for me at all. That just comes down to personal preference though. I know many people who prefer those over pure maple syrup simply because they're used to that flavor...to each their own.
    Ah ok, see that's probably why you think it doesn't taste good. I had Aunt Jemima growing up, so the WF pancake syrup tastes the same as that. I do have 100% maple syrup in my fridge, might do a taste test tomorrow and see.