Page 77 of 333 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 177 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,310 of 9985
    Location: Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by anuragp122195 View Post
    Anyone try HD Bourbon Pecan Praline? I was about to have some tonight until my sister finished my pint (and shared w/ my mom+others). Guess I gotta pick up another one.
    Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Where did you find it?
    Chillaxbroseph, very nice review of Haagen Dazs' Pralines and Cream. HD will always be a fav. brand of mine.

My only complaint is that you reviewed the flavor that happened to get jacked from me yesterday. LOL. Now I'm even more sad.
    So wait, was the jacked tub the bourbon praline or the pralines and cream? If the former, where did you find it? Quit holdin' out mang!
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Join DS on ******** and Twitter for EXCLUSIVE info and promotions!!

http://www.********.com/DrivenSports
    http://twitter.com/drivensports

Craze :: New & Improved Activate Xtreme :: Triazole :: Lean Xtreme

Craze: Performance Fuel -- The Uprising Has Begun

Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Crucifist View Post
    Where did you acquire this? Not much of a HD guy in general, but I'm pretty interested in this and the new Peanut Butter Pie in spite of all that. Just trying to figure out if either are friggin' Walmart exclusives...
    As far as I know there are no HD Walmart exclusives currently. And thankfully, the winter seasonals (blueberry crumble, sea salt truffle, peppermint bark etc) weren't exclusive to any store. Their only exclusives right now are with 7-eleven (bananas foster) and walgreens (midnight cookies and pralines and cream).
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Caramel apple pie is good too. As was the pumpkin cheesecake. They were both released as the autumn flavors I believe. Carrot cake and dark chocolate cheesecake is the January release.

Apologies for the derailment folks. Back to delicious frozen confections.
    Junk Food Guy spotted the Caramel Apple variant back and re-packaged as a Walmart exclusive, just FYI. Not sure if that means it's going to become a regular thing or not.

On topic, I have to say that I'm surprised that the Peanut Butter Pie theme is not more common with ice cream manufacturers. I mean, there are plenty of flavors based on pies and cakes floating around, and loads of peanut butter flavors. Why is this not more of a thing?
    "Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself, but talent instantly recognizes genius."

"The training is nothing. The will is everything."

"What you see in the mirror is not what you will see forever. That goes for what you like and what you don't. Everything is constantly changing" - Rodzilla

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158783463&p=1175110853#post1175110853

I love Edy's Samoas/Caramel Coconut Cookie flavor in the Grand selection so I decided to try it in the Slow-Churned to see ow it compares. Given that I am going purely on memory of the Grand flavor I really don't think I can taste a huge difference (would need a tub of each in front of me for full comparison). This is good news given that a serving of this is only 110kcals. That s about 1300kcals for the entire tub, comparable to a pint of some Graeter's or Jeni's offerings!

I could eat this stuff all day.

www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Junk Food Guy spotted the Caramel Apple variant back and re-packaged as a Walmart exclusive, just FYI. Not sure if that means it's going to become a regular thing or not.

On topic, I have to say that I'm surprised that the Peanut Butter Pie theme is not more common with ice cream manufacturers. I mean, there are plenty of flavors based on pies and cakes floating around, and loads of peanut butter flavors. Why is this not more of a thing?
    Honestly, I think a lot of it comes down to marketing and public perception. It's funny how we are all reacting to the news of this flavor (me included; hook, line and sinker). Calling a product Peanut Butter Pie sounds epic because you're envisaging an awesome pie (the picture on the label helps). The description is peanut butter ice cream, peanut butter swirl and chocolate cookie pieces. Switch the base to chocolate and you have PB World by B&J's, which is a great product, but does not read anywhere near as appetizing. And no review of PB World has likened it to a PB Pie or the like.

It's a bit like the Yankee Candle effect. They seem to release scents close to identical each year - but not quite - and the simple twist in name and bottle image makes it like an entirely new product e.g. banana bread vs banana cream pie (I have both, they are fairly similar, save for a simple twist).
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I love Edy's Samoas/Caramel Coconut Cookie flavor in the Grand selection so I decided to try it in the Slow-Churned to see ow it compares. Given that I am going purely on memory of the Grand flavor I really don't think I can taste a huge difference (would need a tub of each in front of me for full comparison). This is good news given that a serving of this is only 110kcals. That s about 1300kcals for the entire tub, comparable to a pint of some Graeter's or Jeni's offerings!

I could eat this stuff all day.
    Tempted to neg...

From jealousy

Coconut is one of my top 5 favorite things, not to mention caramel. We don't get coconut stuff here really except a sorbet (that I love) and a cherry ripe style ice cream

Once more into the fray.. IrishPilot's Avatar
    IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I love snickerdoodles, and being on sale at Target how could I not?

Team Never Full
    Craft Beer Crew

Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000)
    How do you guys feel about HD salted caramel truffle compared to talenti's SSC? I love SSC, but I also like ice cream that is frozen and rock hard. Since HD is ice cream I'm thinking I might like it more but I'm not sure. How does it compares to talenti's?

Also, I picked up a wegmans brand of ice cream: peanut butter and jelly. Has anyone ever had it or another PB&J ice cream? Kind of curious how it would be like in ice cream form. I tried a bit and got a huge chunk of jelly, so not sure if I'm going to like it much since I prefer PB to dominate and jelly to play a minor role.
    Last edited by Vendetta52; 01-29-2013 at 12:00 PM.

Spawp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spawp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spawp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spawp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spawp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spawp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spawp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spawp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spawp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spawp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spawp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Where is everyone finding their Jeni's pints? I've never even seen any Jeni's offerings in stores. :/

MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Vendetta52 View Post
    How do you guys feel about HD salted caramel truffle compared to talenti's SSC? I love SSC, but I also like ice cream that is frozen and rock hard. Since HD is ice cream I'm thinking I might like it more but I'm not sure. How does it compares to talenti's?
    they are not comparable at all. HD's SCT has a creamy base with a caramel ribbon and truffles(and an extremely high fat content), where as SSC is carmel flavored with truffles(and lower fat). The truffles are pretty simialr, thats about it. IMO SSC takes the cake, but SCT is quite enjoyable in its own right, would buy again.
    xTUNAx CREW
    SOYBOY CREW

Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Spawp View Post
    Where is everyone finding their Jeni's pints? I've never even seen any Jeni's offerings in stores. :/
    You can only find Jeni's at health food stores or at one of those markets that caters to the upper class - you know, markets where you find dudes wearing sport coats and turtle necks sniffing wines and cheese, lol.

Spawp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spawp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spawp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spawp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spawp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spawp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spawp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spawp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spawp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spawp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spawp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Tuberacer View Post
    You can only find Jeni's at health food stores or at one of those markets that caters to the upper class - you know, markets where you find dudes wearing sport coats and turtle necks sniffing wines and cheese, lol.
    lol. I'll follow the men in leisure suits. Thanks. Would rep.

IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    On topic, I have to say that I'm surprised that the Peanut Butter Pie theme is not more common with ice cream manufacturers....and loads of peanut butter flavors. Why is this not more of a thing?
    Oddly, there really aren't enough GOOD PB ice creams IMO.
    Team Never Full
    Craft Beer Crew

Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MITCHAPAL00ZA View Post
    they are not comparable at all. HD's SCT has a creamy base with a caramel ribbon and truffles(and an extremely high fat content), where as SSC is carmel flavored with truffles(and lower fat). The truffles are pretty simialr, thats about it. IMO SSC takes the cake, but SCT is quite enjoyable in its own right, would buy again.
    Thanks for the info, looks like I'm sticking with SSC then.

anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000)
    So wait, was the jacked tub the bourbon praline or the pralines and cream? If the former, where did you find it? Quit holdin' out mang!
    Oh sh*t. I'm blind. I just edited my comment. He reviewed pralines and cream, not the bourbon pecan!

But I found the bourbon pecan that was jacked from me at the Glen Cove Shop & Stop.

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

The king of caramel ice creams IMO. Caramel Coast Getaway.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have bought haagen dazs white chocolate raspberry twice. The first time i went away for a week and came back to find or my dad had eaten it, lol, but i bought it again the other day and oh lawd. I'm not usually a fan of chocolate chunks in ice cream, but the chocolate chinks in this are pieces of chocolate truffles and therefore are soft. The white chocolate base is also really bomb, as are the raspberry swirls.

Next time i have a pint of icecream it will be this one.

ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThousandEyes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Kemp's has really good stuff, Had some of their MooseTracks today...mix-ins were perfect
    Always learning, Always growing, Never satisfied

5 Rep Maxes(Last improvement 1/15/14):

Deads:365
    Bench:215
    Squat:275

"You are so much more than just a guy who likes to lift and eat, don't settle for being just those things."
    -The Big Sleep

chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Gemuadrken View Post
    I have bought haagen dazs white chocolate raspberry twice. The first time i went away for a week and came back to find or my dad had eaten it, lol, but i bought it again the other day and oh lawd. I'm not usually a fan of chocolate chunks in ice cream, but the chocolate chinks in this are pieces of chocolate truffles and therefore are soft. The white chocolate base is also really bomb, as are the raspberry swirls.

Next time i have a pint of icecream it will be this one.
    Absolutely agree. It's a sensational offering.

Also agree with Mitch on HD's SCT. It's apples and oranges. That's not to say you shouldn't scoop it at some point though. It's a slightly above-average caramel offering, all things considered. From everyone I've talked to however, it pales in comparison to their now retired fleur de sel limited edition. People I know claim that was the best caramel ice cream they've ever had.

sofocused978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sofocused978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sofocused978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sofocused978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sofocused978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sofocused978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sofocused978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sofocused978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sofocused978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sofocused978 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sofocused978 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Cracked open my pint of Brownie Chewgooder last night. I gotta say it tasted to me just like Talenti's Caramel Cookie Crunch minus the cookies and add brownie pieces. Its ok but I won't rescoop.

VeggieRoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) VeggieRoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) VeggieRoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) VeggieRoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) VeggieRoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) VeggieRoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) VeggieRoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) VeggieRoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) VeggieRoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) VeggieRoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) VeggieRoe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    Best include some shots of some premium Aussie ice creams on the 1st page
    Serendipity Anzac Bikkie
    OMG Serendipity!!

VeggieRoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) VeggieRoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) VeggieRoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) VeggieRoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) VeggieRoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) VeggieRoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) VeggieRoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) VeggieRoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) VeggieRoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) VeggieRoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) VeggieRoe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jubjubrsx View Post
    sweeeeet subscribed
    working on this tub still....ok i lied...working on my second tub

has anyone tried the peppermint bark from fresh and easy?
    Where do you get this brand from? This looks delicious but I have never seen it before!

Originally Posted by IrishPilot View Post
    I have been reluctant to try just because of my love for SSC... Which I had yet again last night
    Sea Salt Caramel is the best!

This thread is making me so hungry!! I love ice cream/gelatos/yogurts!!! Im hooked on froyo right now with fruit mix ins

For those wondering, the Skinny Cow Snickerdoodle sandwiches are money...9/10 for what they are. Also tried the Edy's Slow Churned Mint Cookie (the new Thin Mints ice cream) and at 110 cals a serving its awesome, especially if you like Thin Mints. Oddly, the ice cream and cookies together taste like thin mints, but the chopped cookies themselves lack a little of the standard thin mint punch. Still awesome, let alone for its macros.
    Team Never Full
    Craft Beer Crew

MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For those wondering, the Skinny Cow Snickerdoodle sandwiches are money...9/10 for what they are. Also tried the Edy's Slow Churned Mint Cookie (the new Thin Mints ice cream) and at 110 cals a serving its awesome, especially if you like Thin Mints. Oddly, the ice cream and cookies together taste like thin mints, but the chopped cookies themselves lack a little of the standard thin mint punch. Still awesome, let alone for its macros.
    have u had any of the other skinny cow sandwiches (and if so how do these compare?) Ive had the vanilla and chocolate ones and they definitely are solid for the macros, might try to find the snickerdoodle ones...also, did u ever have edy's slow churned peppermint? Thats by far my favorite flavor but since its seasonal its already out of my local store. wondering if the thin mint one compares at all
    xTUNAx CREW
    SOYBOY CREW

have u had any of the other skinny cow sandwiches (and if so how do these compare?) Ive had the vanilla and chocolate ones and they definitely are solid for the macros, might try to find the snickerdoodle ones...also, did u ever have edy's slow churned peppermint? Thats by far my favorite flavor but since its seasonal its already out of my local store. wondering if the thin mint one compares at all
    Snickerdoodle>others. I really enjoy the chocolate and vanilla as well. The Breyer's chocolate chip/vanilla ones are awesome as well at 160cals. Have not had the peppermint Edys.
    Team Never Full
    Craft Beer Crew

813919 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 813919 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 813919 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 813919 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 813919 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 813919 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 813919 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 813919 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 813919 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 813919 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 813919 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Stopped by Safeway on the way home last night and was surprised to see OCC, WAC, Peanut Brittle, and a few others at only $2.29; reduced price for quick sale. Not sure if this is a good thing though because that might mean they might stop caring them lol, nonetheless, stocked up. Also was even happier to see this:

Holy Jesus. This stuff is absolutely incredible. It's Peanut Butter World with a peanut butter base. It was literally jam packed with enormous clusters of peanut butter swirl that in their frozen form were just solid hunks of peanut butter, and the cookies taste like crumbled Oreos - base was not quite as peanut buttery as I would've liked, but it's definitely very good and perhaps its good that its not too powerful of a flavor because of the ridiculous amount of swirl and mixins. 9/10
    Attached Images

StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000)
    I saw the Snickerdoodle at Target last night for $3.99, started to grab them but I wasn't going directly home and didn't want to leave them in my car.. based on your recommendation, I may need to stop up there after the gym tonight..
    ~ What is Dead will Never Die Crew

~Add me as a friend on MyFitnessPal & Instagram: StephSkywalker

I also have a Log. Check it out

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152157923

Gym Maxes - 420 Squat/300 Bench/465 Deadlift = 1,185 Total

Originally Posted by Vendetta52 View Post
    Also, I picked up a wegmans brand of ice cream: peanut butter and jelly. Has anyone ever had it or another PB&J ice cream? Kind of curious how it would be like in ice cream form. I tried a bit and got a huge chunk of jelly, so not sure if I'm going to like it much since I prefer PB to dominate and jelly to play a minor role.
    Breyer's Blasts! PB & Jelly sucks.

Originally Posted by Spawp View Post
    http://www.jenis.com/where-to-buy/

But I found the bourbon pecan that was jacked from me at the Glen Cove Shop & Stop.
    That's fortunate, I'll be in Glen Cove this Saturday so will make a necessary detour.

Also tried the Edy's Slow Churned Mint Cookie (the new Thin Mints ice cream) and at 110 cals a serving its awesome, especially if you like Thin Mints. Oddly, the ice cream and cookies together taste like thin mints, but the chopped cookies themselves lack a little of the standard thin mint punch. Still awesome, let alone for its macros.
    I tried the Grand version, I thought the mint flavor was a little light. I also read a review on the Slow Churned and the look of the ice cream is completely different to the Grand.

From http://www.onsecondscoop.com/2013/01...ice-cream.html

...also, did u ever have edy's slow churned peppermint? Thats by far my favorite flavor but since its seasonal its already out of my local store. wondering if the thin mint one compares at all
    Totally different animal IMO. If you like mint ice cream and chocolate you'll enjoy it.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk