Page 12 of 333 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast
    anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000) anuragp122195 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    let me know if you can find cannoli!
    Hmm... to be completely honest I'd say be patient about it. It's not worth hunting for. Trust me it's good, but not so amazing that I would put forth my best effort to get it.

Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tdiguy View Post
    Last greek of the bunch tonight...i personally think pb banana is best, then blueberry then this then ss i didnt like strawberry short cake at all
    Can't disagree with you here, although I'd say blueberry is a very close second to the banana pb.
    Oakland Raiders--Toronto Raptors--Toronto Blue Jays--San Jose Sharks
    UNC Tarheels--FSU Seminoles

Fresh BVB 09 Supporter

Canadian Crew

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by anuragp122195 View Post
    Hmm... to be completely honest I'd say be patient about it. It's not worth hunting for. Trust me it's good, but not so amazing that I would put forth my best effort to get it.
    Be patient, lets see my stores dont carry any limited edition flavors,
    My targets dont have any exclusive flavors

My whole foods dont supply Jenni's
    There is no private selections anywhere near me.
    I dont even have Blue Bunny Pints around my area either..

My luck for ice cream is not very good where i live.

seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000) seamus33 is just really nice. (+1000)
    question for ya'll: what's better froyo option? adonia blueberry or oikos blueberry?
    Ladieeeees

MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by StephSkywalker View Post
    Ummm, went to my local Target last night... The last time I was there, they had Cannoli in stock, but for whatever reason this time all the Cannoli was gone and Key Lime Pie was back.. What gives with that?
    The Target I finally found my Cannoli at also had KLP at the same time. I also went straight to the ice cream when I got there, and there was no Cannoli. I did the rest of my shopping and decided to pick up a pint of something else and when I went back there was one single pint of Cannoli. When I went to the store again there was none, but still plenty of KLP.

MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MetilHed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This.

Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MetilHed View Post
    This.
    Agreed, and I even ranked it highly. The money you'd spend on all the work associated with shipping would be better spent on a shipment of Graeter's or Jeni's (or Steve's although I haven't tried any).
    Check out my Ice Cream Review Blog: www.theicecreaminformant.com (Twitter: @CreamInformant)
    or my Fast Food/Takeout Review Blog: www.thefastfoodinformant.com (Twitter: @FFInformant)
    Come join the Ice Cream Discussion at ICI Forum! http://theicecreaminformant.freeforums.net/

WHOLE PINT KILL CREW

usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    let me know if you can find cannoli!
    I'm going to do my best to hit up the grocery store on my way back to PA friday. They have peanut brittle, which is something I really do want to try-plus I can use my almost full cannoli pint for something else. The only drawback is I'm going to have to buy a cooler. Would the Ice cream stay frozen for 6 hours on ice? Not sure it's going to work and then would end up being a waste of money and ice cream. Thoughts?

Oh BTW, I'm a 30 minute drive from OCC (in the other direction, so 1 hour of driving). So close...but too far.
    My path to contest prep:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160935491&page=1

Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by usawinston View Post
    I'm going to do my best to hit up the grocery store on my way back to PA friday. They have peanut brittle, which is something I really do want to try-plus I can use my almost full cannoli pint for something else. The only drawback is I'm going to have to buy a cooler. Would the Ice cream stay frozen for 6 hours on ice? Not sure it's going to work and then would end up being a waste of money and ice cream. Thoughts?

Oh BTW, I'm a 30 minute drive from OCC (in the other direction, so 1 hour of driving). So close...but too far.
    I've got him covered on OCC. I'll check for Cannoli this weekend as well, but that's a crapshoot since all I've got to go on is a sketchy lead about 25 minutes away from the unofficial flavor locator.
    "Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself, but talent instantly recognizes genius."

"The training is nothing. The will is everything."

"What you see in the mirror is not what you will see forever. That goes for what you like and what you don't. Everything is constantly changing" - Rodzilla

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158783463&p=1175110853#post1175110853

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

If you can get BOTH, that would be much easier than having Crucifist ship it, i can pick it up when i see my brother in 2 weeks..

Legit?

Ill load up my goody bag for you then.

★ ☆-Jacc0fAllTradez-☆ ★ Karas893's Avatar
    Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Seeing how It's Thanksgiving, and I really didn't want any Pumpkin Pie, and i couldn't find Pumpkin Cheesecake B&J, but I still HAD to have SOMETHING sweet... I went ahead and Re-rescooped Cinnamon Buns.

I loved it.

It was odd. The first time I tried it, I was amazed. Great taste, savored every moment. The second time I had it, several weeks ago, I was disappointed beyond all belief. However I was reading up on a few NoLA flavors, and that flavor popped into my mind. So, I went out and grabbed it. I told myself this morning that I "Probably wont really like it enough to finish the pint, so i'll be good for Thanksgiving Dinner."

I. Was. Wrong.

I finished the whole pint without paying much attention except to the fact it was just... good. lol. Next thing I know my spoon hit the bottom of the container, and i'm left there with a bertstare into my empty pint. (o)_(o) well... soo much for Thanksgiving dinner, at least I can still have Sweet Potatoes, Turkey, and a Salad, lol.

I think that the reason Ben & Jerry is a hit or miss on some flavors is because it's really reliant on leaving a lasting impression sweet taste in your mouth. Some, you get that, others you don't. It can't be too sweet, or too dull either, it has to be spot on. For instance, Late Night Snack leaves you wanting more, and not so satisfied because of the lasting sweet and salty taste it leaves you. You actually feel unsatisfied because of the ending combination of flavors. You expect there to be just a little bit more. I digress, Cinnamon Buns had a very cinnamon'y bottom with the swirls, only a few of the dough pieces, and it relied mostly on the ice cream itself. I don't know if it was me that accidently caused it to end up that way due-to how I was eating it but, if not. Well played B&J, well played.

9.5/10.

I also happened to notice that my second pint of Cinnamon Buns, was very soft, and more like the Greek Yogurt consistency. Think, Banana Peanut Butter. This pint, and the first was a very some-what hard to scoop through without bending your spoon consistency, and apparently I seem to like that better. Might go explode on a workout session to get a few more calories in. Tis the season.
    Last edited by Karas893; 11-22-2012 at 05:26 AM.
    +++ Positive Crew +++
    ***Dirty South Crew***
    ***No Tattoo Crew***
    ***Fan on 24/7 crew***
    ***Pint-A-Day Crew***

What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's. ~ Holy Bible, Corinthians 6:19;20

usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you can get BOTH, that would be much easier than having Crucifist ship it, i can pick it up when i see my brother in 2 weeks..

Legit?

Ill load up my goody bag for you then.
    Don't have the time to get OCC before I leave. The Canoli is right on the way to PA. Plus it would be in a cooler for 6.5 hours if I did that. I really want to though...I want to have a pint for myself.

Originally Posted by Karas893 View Post
    Seeing how It's Thanksgiving, and I really didn't want any Pumpkin Pie, and i couldn't find Pumpkin Cheesecake B&J, but I still HAD to have SOMETHING sweet... I went ahead and Re-rescooped Cinnamon Buns.

I loved it.

It was odd. The first time I tried it, I was amazed. Great taste, savored every moment. The second time I had it, several weeks ago, I was disappointed beyond all belief. However I was reading up on a few NoLA flavors, and that flavor popped into my mind. So, I went out and grabbed it. I told myself this morning that I "Probably wont really like it enough to finish the pint, so i'll be good for Thanksgiving Dinner."

I. Was. Wrong.

I finished the whole pint without paying much attention except to the fact it was just... good. lol. Next thing I know my spoon hit the bottom of the container, and i'm left there with a bertstare into my empty pint. (o)_(o) well... soo much for Thanksgiving dinner, at least I can still have Sweet Potatoes, Turkey, and a Salad, lol.

I think that the reason Ben & Jerry is a hit or miss on some flavors is because it's really reliant on leaving a lasting impression sweet taste in your mouth. Some, you get that, others you don't. It can't be too sweet, or too dull either, it has to be spot on. For instance, Late Night Snack leaves you wanting more, and not so satisfied because of the lasting sweet and salty taste it leaves you. You actually feel unsatisfied because of the ending combination of flavors. You expect there to be just a little bit more. I digress, Cinnamon Buns had a very cinnamon'y bottom with the swirls, only a few of the dough pieces, and it relied mostly on the ice cream itself. I don't know if it was me that accidently caused it to end up that way due-to how I was eating it but, if not. Well played B&J, well played.

9.5/10.

I also happened to notice that my second pint of Cinnamon Buns, was very soft, and more like the Greek Yogurt consistency. Think, Banana Peanut Butter. This pint, and the first was a very some-what hard to scoop through without bending your spoon consistency, and apparently I seem to like that better. Might go explode on a workout session to get a few more calories in. Tis the season.
    Cinnamon Buns>>>>Any Pumpkin Pie, Apple Pie
    My path to contest prep:

fldhkybnva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fldhkybnva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fldhkybnva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fldhkybnva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fldhkybnva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fldhkybnva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fldhkybnva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fldhkybnva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fldhkybnva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fldhkybnva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fldhkybnva is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

My family is full of ice cream fanatics and so we literally have 6 varieties on deck for the Thanskgiving weekend. I was in charge of B&J flavors and went with the classic half baked and oatmeal cookie crunch (delicious), but with all of the reviews of Cinnamon Buns I might need to go out to pick that up as well.

Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Seems that way bro. I really really enjoyed this pint. Top 3 for sure. It seems like I have to be more selective and careful about choosing pints now. I now see how something so simple as a refreeze, can actually hurt a pints flavor. I mean, not only am I known for going into a Kroger, and picking up a handful of Ben & Jerry pints at a time, now I have to actually examine them like some crazed scientist looking to see if they were refroze by pressing on the top of the lid, turning it upside down... wow... and to think that I'm actually a small guy, lol... If I keep this up people are going to think I'm just bribing my own Jabba the Hut living in my basement because, I always walk in there skinny, and they see me walk out with like 4-5 pints at a time every week.

What can I say, I like Ice Cream =)

Pint-a-Day keeps Teh Doctahs away.

I'll probably run out of Ben & Jerry's pints sooner or later though. Spoke to Adrian Simpson yesterday (New Orleans Ice Cream Company Owner) and I might just be trying and reviewing some of his flavors =)

Oh yeah, 3rd week of December IceCreamSource orders Café au Lait & Beignets from NoLA. Adrian Simpson let me know. So be on the lookout for that, and order it while you CAN! lol.

God Bless everyone, Happy Thanksgiving, and with no disrespect to your religions, Happy Holiday's, and Merry Christmas. =)
    Last edited by Karas893; 11-22-2012 at 06:05 AM.
    +++ Positive Crew +++
    ***Dirty South Crew***
    ***No Tattoo Crew***
    ***Fan on 24/7 crew***
    ***Pint-A-Day Crew***

What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's. ~ Holy Bible, Corinthians 6:19;20

Once more into the fray.. IrishPilot's Avatar
    IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by fldhkybnva View Post
    My family is full of ice cream fanatics and so we literally have 6 varieties on deck for the Thanskgiving weekend. I was in charge of B&J flavors and went with the classic half baked and oatmeal cookie crunch (delicious), but with all of the reviews of Cinnamon Buns I might need to go out to pick that up as well.
    Without question. You would be doing your fam a disservice if you had an ice cream spread without CBuns.
    Team Never Full
    Craft Beer Crew

fldhkybnva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fldhkybnva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fldhkybnva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fldhkybnva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fldhkybnva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fldhkybnva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fldhkybnva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fldhkybnva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fldhkybnva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fldhkybnva is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fldhkybnva is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Best coffee ice cream, anyone?

Originally Posted by fldhkybnva View Post
    Best coffee ice cream, anyone?
    Probably Café au Lait & Beignets, or Coffee & Chicory from NoLA but, I'd like to know this too. I love Coffee Ice Cream, just never found any good ones really.
    +++ Positive Crew +++
    ***Dirty South Crew***
    ***No Tattoo Crew***
    ***Fan on 24/7 crew***
    ***Pint-A-Day Crew***

Originally Posted by Karas893 View Post
    Probably Café au Lait & Beignets, or Coffee & Chicory from NoLA but, I'd like to know this too. I love Coffee Ice Cream, just never found any good ones really.
    Anyone tried the Starbucks varieties?

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

Originally Posted by ErickStevens View Post
    My path to contest prep:

StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000)

That's like blasphemous...
    ~ What is Dead will Never Die Crew

~Add me as a friend on MyFitnessPal & Instagram: StephSkywalker

I also have a Log. Check it out

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152157923

Gym Maxes - 420 Squat/300 Bench/465 Deadlift = 1,185 Total

That's like blasphemous...
    I take it back. Cheescake factory apple streudel is better.

There's a reason there is a cinnabon and theres no Apple-Pie-Bon
    My path to contest prep:

lol, hey quick question guys. I remember I used to eat a lot of Pop-Tarts as a kid.

Was very fond of S'mores but, it looks like they have the limited edition Sugar Cookie out. I know this is an Ice Cream thread but, has anyone had this? I never have. I hear they are amazing.

1 B&J Cinnamon Buns Pint - 280 calories, per 1 serving, 4 servings total container. = 1,120 Calories, 16 grams of protein.
    1 Packages of Pop-Tarts - 200 calories per 1 pastry serving, 2 servings total in 1 package. = 400 calories, 4 grams protein. (I could fit freaking 3 packages in my macros.)

So, should I pick these up? Would probably do me good to lay off Ice Cream until my OCC arrives next week (Love you Cru.) so, just debating this.

INB4 Pop-Tarts will snap my s*it up, are the devil, etc.

No Hydrogenerated oils in them, no man made Trans fat. I'm good with it for a one time thing =)
    +++ Positive Crew +++
    ***Dirty South Crew***
    ***No Tattoo Crew***
    ***Fan on 24/7 crew***
    ***Pint-A-Day Crew***

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Ice Cream >>>>>>>>> Pop Tarts.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

Originally Posted by ErickStevens View Post
    Ice Cream >>>>>>>>> Pop Tarts.
    No doubt, but to just TRY them, I think it's worth it. I used to literally eat like 3 packages at a time of smores poptarts, put them in the toaster, and eat those while I played Vidyer Gamez. lol

Think i'll pick them up. Also Steve, I really like your tastebuds man... no homo, what's your favorite flavor of Ice cream you've ever had?
    +++ Positive Crew +++
    ***Dirty South Crew***
    ***No Tattoo Crew***
    ***Fan on 24/7 crew***
    ***Pint-A-Day Crew***

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You have random people on the Internet permission to eat a poptart if you want to
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000)
    I take it back. Cheescake factory apple streudel is better.

There's a reason there is a cinnabon and theres no Apple-Pie-Bon

Yeah... But.. But... Warm Apple Pie with ice cream >>>>> Warm cinnamon bun with ice cream
    ~ What is Dead will Never Die Crew

~Add me as a friend on MyFitnessPal & Instagram: StephSkywalker

I also have a Log. Check it out

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152157923

Gym Maxes - 420 Squat/300 Bench/465 Deadlift = 1,185 Total

Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by IrishPilot View Post
    Without question. You would be doing your fam a disservice if you had an ice cream spread without CBuns.
    This. At the moment, I'd say my top three are probably:

1. Chubby Hubby
    2. Cinnamon Buns
    3. Oatmeal Cookie Chunk

OCC is a close runner-up though. It would probably be number two if they found a way to include some soft raisins in there in lieu of the chocolate (because hard raisins are absolutely awful). I love chocolate chip/chunk oatmeal cookies and all, but the oatmeal raisins were the childhood staple in my house, because my mother only goes for chocolate in milk chocolate form, while most cookie recipes call for semi-sweet or dark chocolate mix-ins.

I wish to hell that they would make more cookie-centric pints, honestly. For that matter, I'd love to find out who the supplier for those cookies is, so I could order some to try independently of the ice cream. All of their cookie mix-ins are just that good. Since they have an outside source for the brownies, I suspect that the cookies are not produced in-house either.

Sidenote: You know what could potentially be an excellent flavor? A "twisted" pint (like Half-Baked) with Cinnamon Buns and OCC swirled together...

Happy Thanksgiving guys. If you don't celebrate it, the sentiment is there even so.

Yeah... But.. But... Warm Apple Pie with ice cream >>>>> Warm cinnamon bun with ice cream
    Throw some warm caramel sauce on there and maybe some mixed nuts...
    "Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself, but talent instantly recognizes genius."

"The training is nothing. The will is everything."

"What you see in the mirror is not what you will see forever. That goes for what you like and what you don't. Everything is constantly changing" - Rodzilla

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158783463&p=1175110853#post1175110853

LOL true.
    My path to contest prep:

I stopped by the Walmart on Bardstown Road, and Cedar Springs to see if Banana Cream Pie was still there... yep. It is.

I found it out while picking up these.

^ Man... all KIIIINDSSS of bad for ya' mannn... All KIINNDSssss...

lol

Seriously though, I can't even pronounce some of those ingredients... Lol
    Last edited by Karas893; 11-22-2012 at 02:25 PM.
    +++ Positive Crew +++
    ***Dirty South Crew***
    ***No Tattoo Crew***
    ***Fan on 24/7 crew***
    ***Pint-A-Day Crew***