Page 7 of 333 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast
    Once more into the fray.. IrishPilot's Avatar
    IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ugasar View Post
    Both of you are correct.. This flavor is AMAZING!!! It is easily #1 in my rankings & yes I've tried cinnamon buns.. Definitely worth getting around to before it hits the graveyard!
    Do you know something we dont know?
    Team Never Full
    Craft Beer Crew

★ ☆-Jacc0fAllTradez-☆ ★ Karas893's Avatar
    Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by IrishPilot View Post
    Do you know something we dont know?
    Dude, a couple pages back, I told everyone that I called the guy at Ben and Jerry's, and also IceCreamSource looking for that flavour. Ice cream Source can't get their hands on it anymore really. The guy said he'd know by the end of this week (2 days ago) and guess what, it's still not on there.

Basically it's gone, and that's why I've harassed a few brahs to ship me some of those pints. Just so i can experience it. Cause it looks like it's gone for good. If IceCreamSource can't get it, it's gone.
    +++ Positive Crew +++
    ***Dirty South Crew***
    ***No Tattoo Crew***
    ***Fan on 24/7 crew***
    ***Pint-A-Day Crew***

What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's. ~ Holy Bible, Corinthians 6:19;20

Nik7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nik7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nik7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nik7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nik7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nik7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nik7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nik7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nik7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nik7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nik7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    not an ice-cream expert like you guys lol - i eat it maybe once a month but saw this while grocery shopping the other day

I'm from europe and we just got oreos like a year ago so I had no idea they made such a thing as well.

Thank you ice cream gods

tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Nik7 View Post
    not an ice-cream expert like you guys lol - i eat it maybe once a month but saw this while grocery shopping the other day

[img]http://www.nestle.ca/NR/rdonlyres/D0C7B144-576B-45E4-803B-7BDF0186DDA7/0/Oreo_FrzDsrt_E_Mar10.jpg

I'm from europe and we just got oreos like a year ago so I had no idea they made such a thing as well.

Thank you ice cream gods
    I always expect the European brahs to get crazy good gelato there. When I was in Italy there was like a gelato shop every block.

IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Karas893 View Post
    Dude, a couple pages back, I told everyone that I called the guy at Ben and Jerry's, and also IceCreamSource looking for that flavour. Ice cream Source can't get their hands on it anymore really. The guy said he'd know by the end of this week (2 days ago) and guess what, it's still not on there.

Basically it's gone, and that's why I've harassed a few brahs to ship me some of those pints. Just so i can experience it. Cause it looks like it's gone for good. If IceCreamSource can't get it, it's gone.
    ...hard to get, yes but no firm confirmation it's going to the graveyard right?
    Team Never Full
    Craft Beer Crew

One tall ass Polak tranceNhouse's Avatar
    tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Found Ben&Jerrys Peanut Butter/Banana ice cream at my local store. I stocked up for a few weeks. NOM NOM NOM EATING IT NOW.
    6'5 master race.

****!!FLORIDA CREW!!****
    ****!!POLSKA CREW!!****

MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    eating ice cream for the first time in about a month tmw. breyers light vanilla bean. brb because of the layoff it'll still taste amazing.
    xTUNAx CREW
    SOYBOY CREW

DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

oh baby, you don't even know
    "Overtraining" - sponsoring fukarounditis & half a$sed workouts since 1991

"Its quite hard to hit Calories equal to macros." -LDNpeter

^This is why the Nutrition section can't have nice things.

"Look son, there comes a time in every man's life when he has to make a decision. Do you want to be big, powerful, jacked, yoked up, have women everywhere want you and men fear you . . . or do you want to do crossfit?"

StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000)
    Scooped Private Selection Washington Apple Pie.. If you're a fan of Apple Pie I would recommend you picking it up.. It seems They always nail the pie pieces in all their flavors, and this flavor is no exception.. They are soft and flaky even though they were in frozen ice cream.. The pie pieces and caramel swirl also were delicious..
    ~ What is Dead will Never Die Crew

~Add me as a friend on MyFitnessPal & Instagram: StephSkywalker

I also have a Log. Check it out

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152157923

Gym Maxes - 420 Squat/300 Bench/465 Deadlift = 1,185 Total

DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by StephSkywalker View Post
    Scooped Private Selection Washington Apple Pie.. If you're a fan of Apple Pie I would recommend you picking it up.. It seems They always nail the pie pieces in all their flavors, and this flavor is no exception.. They are soft and flaky even though they were in frozen ice cream.. The pie pieces and caramel swirl also were delicious..
    your pictures really follow up on your review

trolololol

"Look son, there comes a time in every man's life when he has to make a decision. Do you want to be big, powerful, jacked, yoked up, have women everywhere want you and men fear you . . . or do you want to do crossfit?"

chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ^Probably didn't do pics/go in depth for the same reasons I don't anymore. Not worth it to do a lengthy, time consuming writeup and have it get no attention and no reps.

^^^As a caramel lover, HD's SCT wasn't that impressive. Not worth the hype it gets at least. Then again, 2nd Street Creamery's Copper Kettle Caramel spoiled me in that regard. Nowadays, I even do a wonka face when I see people calling Talenti's SSC the best flavor ever. Still a strong #2 for me, but it's hard to beat something that uses twice as many of the same mix-in and adds the best caramel swirl ever put into an ice cream. The base is still amazing though.

In other news, no luck on the limited edition Talenti's flavors yet. I'm heading home in a few days, and my local Target always is the first to get the limited edition flavors. I'm almost positive it will be there actually. They never fail. Anyways, I'm definitely intrigued to see how it compares to HD.

Originally Posted by chillaxbroseph View Post
    ^Probably didn't do pics/go in depth for the same reasons I don't anymore. Not worth it to do a lengthy, time consuming writeup and have it get no attention and no reps.

^^^As a caramel lover, HD's SCT wasn't that impressive. Not worth the hype it gets at least. Then again, 2nd Street Creamery's Copper Kettle Caramel spoiled me in that regard. Nowadays, I even do a wonka face when I see people calling Talenti's SSC the best flavor ever. Still a strong #2 for me, but it's hard to beat something that uses twice as many of the same mix-in and adds the best caramel swirl ever put into an ice cream. The base is still amazing though.

In other news, no luck on the limited edition Talenti's flavors yet. I'm heading home in a few days, and my local Target always is the first to get the limited edition flavors. I'm almost positive it will be there actually. They never fail. Anyways, I'm definitely intrigued to see how it compares to HD.
    aware me on this? never seen it before, and caramel is my favorite thing ever.

SSC, SCT, brownie chew gooder, triple caramel chunk, and karamel sutra are some of my favorites. the caramel icecream in cinnamon buns and OCC aint half bad either

chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chillaxbroseph is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

It's a brand found in Shaws in the New England area. They're owned by Blue Bunny who, ironically, I'm not the biggest fan of. Cliffs:

-Same mix-ins as Talenti's but about twice as many as you can see (50+).
    -Caramel swirl that's liquified and tastes like liquified Werther's. You only know caramel of this quality if you've gone to a premium chocolatier/sweet shoppe that makes their own caramel in a kettle.
    -Same creamy caramel base as HD's.

Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tumors is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Had froyo half baked today. Pretty good. Anyone tell me why froyo has more carbs than the original? Or am I mistake

Pralidoxime is just really nice. (+1000) Pralidoxime is just really nice. (+1000) Pralidoxime is just really nice. (+1000) Pralidoxime is just really nice. (+1000) Pralidoxime is just really nice. (+1000) Pralidoxime is just really nice. (+1000) Pralidoxime is just really nice. (+1000) Pralidoxime is just really nice. (+1000) Pralidoxime is just really nice. (+1000) Pralidoxime is just really nice. (+1000) Pralidoxime is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Tumors View Post
    Had froyo half baked today. Pretty good. Anyone tell me why froyo has more carbs than the original? Or am I mistake
    Less fat in the froyo, therefore more carbs to increase the density.

It's a brand found in Shaws in the New England area. They're owned by Blue Bunny who, ironically, I'm not the biggest fan of. Cliffs:

-Caramel swirl that's liquified and tastes like liquified Werther's. You only know caramel of this quality if you've gone to a premium chocolatier/sweet shoppe that makes their own caramel in a kettle.

Please use the focus lol.

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tumors View Post
    Generally products with less fat = more carbs
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

Please use the focus lol.
    That was back when I had a palm pre. Thankfully I have a new phone now that doesn't have a potato for a camera. For whatever reason though, people can't view the pictures I've been uploading from it. :/

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    fan of. Cliffs:

Why in the world would you spit out the mix ins? Derp
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

2nd Street Creamery = Blue Bunny.

Talked a rep for the company the other day at my work who came in from one of his deliveries and lives right around the corner from me, they work hand in hand, he said he would get me samples of all the blue bunny flavors i cannot get here in Western PA and have them shipped to my house

Karrot Cake
    Red Velvet
    Triple Chocolate Cake

and 2nd Street Creamery Flavors as well.. What a day that was yesterday spending 30 minutes of doing nothing but talking ice cream to some random guy who works for blue bunny! haha

Ive yet to pick up the 2nd street stuff though I see it everyday...however I feel like Talenti has the perfect amount of mixins. I enjoy the gelato more than I do the mixins anyway. Maybe I will change my tune after trying the 2nd st stuff.
    Team Never Full
    Craft Beer Crew

cjamerlan is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjamerlan is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjamerlan is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjamerlan is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjamerlan is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjamerlan is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjamerlan is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjamerlan is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjamerlan is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjamerlan is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjamerlan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DaBubzy View Post

oh baby, you don't even know
    Just picked this up last night - should I be excited?

StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DaBubzy View Post
    your pictures really follow up on your review

trolololol
    LOL... While I'm in the process of eating, I always think to myself maybe I should snap a few pics.. Guess I will try to snap a few next time
    ~ What is Dead will Never Die Crew

~Add me as a friend on MyFitnessPal & Instagram: StephSkywalker

I also have a Log. Check it out

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152157923

Gym Maxes - 420 Squat/300 Bench/465 Deadlift = 1,185 Total

kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by psychodiver9 View Post
    2nd that. Quite a few do that and then take pics of it.

MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by psychodiver9 View Post
    lmao after sucking them clean no less....uhhh wut
    xTUNAx CREW
    SOYBOY CREW

Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000)

Talenti Gelato finally finds success again with their seasonal selection, Peppermint Bark.

http://www.theicecreaminformant.com/...mint-bark.html

Check out my Ice Cream Review Blog: www.theicecreaminformant.com (Twitter: @CreamInformant)
    or my Fast Food/Takeout Review Blog: www.thefastfoodinformant.com (Twitter: @FFInformant)
    Come join the Ice Cream Discussion at ICI Forum! http://theicecreaminformant.freeforums.net/

WHOLE PINT KILL CREW

has no use for a name n0useforaname's Avatar
    n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000) n0useforaname is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't have a pic right now cuz I'm not at home, but Turkey Hill Double Dunker is the BEST.. Chocolate Mocha ice cream with chocolate chip cookie dough and oreo cookie swirl.... I eat half gallons in one sitting
    Learning something new here every single day... and I'm still not sure if I understand : /

iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iviicrociot is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Wish I had more carbs to spare for the day, have plenty of fat left to hit and you all are making me hungry.

Location: Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ErickStevens View Post
    I don't think OCC is that great.
    Said it before but will repeat, I think it would have been better if they've attempted a raisin mix-in instead of chocolate for it (OCC).
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Join DS on ******** and Twitter for EXCLUSIVE info and promotions!!

http://www.********.com/DrivenSports
    http://twitter.com/drivensports

Craze :: New & Improved Activate Xtreme :: Triazole :: Lean Xtreme

Craze: Performance Fuel -- The Uprising Has Begun

Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by IrishPilot View Post
    Call me crazy, but the Golden Oreo Blasts was pretty solid IMO.
    Originally Posted by Mikelh View Post
    Haven't had the Golden Oreo Blasts, but the Birthday cake one was pretty damn good iirc, considering the macros..
    Originally Posted by tden99 View Post
    Yea, IMO its one of the best ice cream for the macros. Best base I've had from breyers
    I didn't say we can't discuss Breyer's, just that it should be restricted to the few occasions when there's a flavor worth discussing.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

This stuff is SUPERB.

Of all the pumpkin-based products I've tried this season I put this right up there with Turkey Hill's pumpkin pie ice cream.

Anyhoo, over the weekend I had a chance to drop by a scoop shop so went to try this season's test batches.

The butterscotch was fantastic, but the lack of mix-ins will likely score it down for a lot of folks on here.

The spumoni had too much going on, and the B&J's chocolate base overpowers almost everything mixed into it. I barely got any cherry or almond flavors in this. Might have well as just been eating plain chocolate. Would not buy this as a pint if it gets released.

Something I was not expecting was to see a flavor resurrected for the season.

The candies had a hard shell, which was strange at first, but the soft center made it very enjoyable.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk