Page 25 of 333 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast
    Once more into the fray.. IrishPilot's Avatar
    IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Dre4 View Post
    Nope, the one in my freezer says 180cals/serve. You're probably thinking of half baked, that one is 200kcals.
    Bingo. Exactly what I was thinking.
    Team Never Full
    Craft Beer Crew

DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

this was awesome. really sweet with awesome chunks/swirl and sprinkles. idk what i'm gonna do with a whole half gallon sitting around, hard not to eat the whole thing
    "Overtraining" - sponsoring fukarounditis & half a$sed workouts since 1991

"Its quite hard to hit Calories equal to macros." -LDNpeter

^This is why the Nutrition section can't have nice things.

"Look son, there comes a time in every man's life when he has to make a decision. Do you want to be big, powerful, jacked, yoked up, have women everywhere want you and men fear you . . . or do you want to do crossfit?"

usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Brownie Chew Gooder- 7.5/10. As much as this pint is a distant spinoff of the classic vanilla B&J base, it doesn't scream "Caramel" as much as I would like. The fudge swirls are rich and fudgy, loved them. The brownie pieces were MIA, only a few scattered about. I did enjoy the pint overall, but it was too liquid-like for my taste. It promised solid mixins but did not deliver.

My path to contest prep:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160935491&page=1

usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    TCBY Cookies and Cream-
    If you like Cookies and Cream, you will agree this is their best flavor. I'm not a big fruit ice cream guy, though, so feel free to delve into their fruity flavors and prove me wrong. I did buy some snack size strawberry frozen greek yoghurt that I'll put up here later this week. As for the cookies and cream: the mixins were all over the place and had a great texture to them. Every 7 bites or so you would get a big cookie inclusion, which was always a great experience. The base was relatively creamy. At 520kcal and being a yoghurt base, I couldn't resist. When you compare this against ice creams that are 3x the calories and very similar in terms of satisfaction, it's hard justify eating the heavier alternatives. That said, those are saved for cheat meals, as above^^^.

My path to contest prep:

DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaBubzy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ^^^^

lol it looks like you and me both like to let our icecreams soften up a bit before we kill 'em

sometimes, its so hard to weight tho lol

"Look son, there comes a time in every man's life when he has to make a decision. Do you want to be big, powerful, jacked, yoked up, have women everywhere want you and men fear you . . . or do you want to do crossfit?"

Originally Posted by DaBubzy View Post
    ^^^^

lol it looks like you and me both like to let our icecreams soften up a bit before we kill 'em

I microwave it. I can't wait.
    My path to contest prep:

Originally Posted by usawinston View Post
    lol sometimes I worry the microwave doesnt do it right. i've found the best thing to do is pull it out, cookie and eat a light dinner, clean up said dinner, and then you're pint is ready to go. basically do something for 10-15 mins that takes my mind off the pint of icecream thats waitin for me

Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    tonight...for the canadian bros.. The base is awesome. probably as close to ssc as you can get, HOWEVER the chunks of actual salt are gross..i mean i get it its salted but do you really need large crystals in it? yuk...and lacked caramel swirl or some kind of candies with caramel in them. Over all not worth the time but i had to try it. If they ditched the salt chunks and threw in little chocolate covered caramels they would have a huge win.

money

"Voracious Overeaters Crew" (JasonDB) lol

Starting weight 235 lbs(April 2012) - Oct 29/12 159.1 lbs (FAIL)

Starting weight again 230 -235 lbs May 2015 - Nov 2015.. 211.9

Bulking

ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Chadillac2000 View Post
    I do actually. I'll have to check it out...thanks for the suggestion!
    No problem man.

Originally Posted by Spencer43783 View Post
    Done. All this talk/pictures about it makes me want to try it. Great, yet another flavor I can't get lol. I was hoping they would send you a coupon for joining their mailing list. Not even a "Thanks for subscribing!"
    That's why we're working on bringing it back man!

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Voted as well, Some other flavors that were hard to pass up. A generic PB Cookie Dough would be good.
    Originally Posted by psychodiver9 View Post
    Gonna have to research. A bunch that sound better than missionto marz
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Flavors that caught my eye:

Sweet Potato Pie
    SnickerDoodle
    Toffee Cookie Crunch
    PB Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
    Pecan Pie (Erick will like this)
    Hershey Park Peanut Butter Cup
    Coffe for a change/ Coffee Chunk
    Candy Bar Crunch..
    A lot of these seem redundant though. There are already several coffee & PB flavors...I don't think the market is there. They have ice creams featuring heath bar and toffee cookies so I don't think we'll see that. Sweet Potato Pie & Pecan Pie I would vote for, however they seem like they'd only be relegated to seasonal flavors as well.

Originally Posted by Dre4 View Post
    I'd be game for any of those. Sorry MTM lovers, marzipan doesn't float my boat.
    You guys can vote for whatever flavors you'd like, but a single vote for Mission To Marzipan won't hurt you, it's not like you only get one request. I will say that I think it's best to focus on bringing back one thing at a time. The chances are slim that anything will be resurrected, but if there's focus and a person or people who are dedicated to making it happen (as I am committed to this, I've mentioned it many times before, it's not just a passing thought as many others have had) then it's possible that it'll happen. Simply tossing out a few votes, especially for flavors that may be redundant will probably lead to nothing being brought back.

I think having an effective strategy and a committed leader is the best option. If anyone wants to campaign for their flavor of choice and build up a following and implement a plan, then that is awesome. I'm focused on M2M and my strategy revolves around several methods of social media and a bombarding of emails to B&Js from different people everyday with the same request. I'm also shaping this as only being a seasonal rotation, meaning that every Fall/Winter, B&Js could feature M2M...and who knows, if I win this battle, perhaps we could try for Pecan or Sweet Potato Pie every autumn...Apple & Banana Cream Pies in the summer, coconut cream pie in the spring...etc etc.

But more power to you. If you really feel like you'll actually be devoting time and energy to bringing back a different flavor, then I'll vote for it and you can vote for M2M. A nice little tradeoff.

Originally Posted by IrishPilot View Post
    I'm not too familiar with MTM, but sent in a request as well...and a Snickerdoodle one.
    Snickerdoodle was actually pretty poor in my opinion and I love Snickerdoodles. I think their Gingerbread (Festivus) was spot on though.

ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Brown sugar ice cream with gingerbread cookies and a ginger caramel swirl > buttery cinnamon ice cream (too bland and salty) with snickerdoodle cookies.

But I digress.

Why the hell does B&J's offer the Vermonster to France and not us?

Fairly Nuts looks pretty nice too:

And these last two...how can we not have Apple Pie but the French do??

The UK is also releasing a Peanut flavor OR a blondie brownie flavor...it's an actual competition with consumer feedback. Why don't they do that more in this country?

And uhhh...what? [img]http://the-core-product-ieuk.apps.euro-bureau.eu/********-tab-pre-tour-ieuk.jpg[/img]

Last edited by ZDub212; 11-30-2012 at 10:38 PM.

Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sleepstream has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm living in Finland, and Ben & Jerry's offers an abysmal selection of flavors.

And at €6+ per half-liter, definitely not worth the money.

Though I do like the liquorice flavored ice creams several companies offer here.

Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ZDub212 View Post
    You guys can vote for whatever flavors you'd like, but a single vote for Mission To Marzipan won't hurt you, it's not like you only get one request. I will say that I think it's best to focus on bringing back one thing at a time. The chances are slim that anything will be resurrected, but if there's focus and a person or people who are dedicated to making it happen (as I am committed to this, I've mentioned it many times before, it's not just a passing thought as many others have had) then it's possible that it'll happen. Simply tossing out a few votes, especially for flavors that may be redundant will probably lead to nothing being brought back.

I think having an effective strategy and a committed leader is the best option. If anyone wants to campaign for their flavor of choice and build up a following and implement a plan, then that is awesome. I'm focused on M2M and my strategy revolves around several methods of social media and a bombarding of emails to B&Js from different people everyday with the same request. I'm also shaping this as only being a seasonal rotation, meaning that every Fall/Winter, B&Js could feature M2M...and who knows, if I win this battle, perhaps we could try for Pecan or Sweet Potato Pie every autumn...Apple & Banana Cream Pies in the summer, coconut cream pie in the spring...etc etc.

But more power to you. If you really feel like you'll actually be devoting time and energy to bringing back a different flavor, then I'll vote for it and you can vote for M2M. A nice little tradeoff.
    This. There are loads of flavors from the graveyard I'd like to try, but I feel Mission to Marzipan is a solid experimental run. It wasn't that long ago that it was discontinued, so in theory it wouldn't be as difficult for them to gear back up for production as it would with some of the older ones. Plus, since I know it's a solid flavor, I'm also confident that my time isn't being wasted.

I would really like to see Festivus return on a permanent (seasonal) basis like pumpkin cheesecake. Already mentioned that gingerbread needs a little more love, and I think the boys in Vermont should help us out.

The UK is also releasing a Peanut flavor OR a blondie brownie flavor...it's an actual competition with consumer feedback. Why don't they do that more in this country?
    They ought to combine both. I can attest firsthand that their blondies+pb+ice cream = win, and that's just wish a generic vanilla bean ice cream.

We did have Apple Pie at one point, but it was sent to the graveyard. If you ask me, they should have kept that one around on principle alone.
    Last edited by Crucifist; 12-01-2012 at 03:18 AM.
    "Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself, but talent instantly recognizes genius."

"The training is nothing. The will is everything."

"What you see in the mirror is not what you will see forever. That goes for what you like and what you don't. Everything is constantly changing" - Rodzilla

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158783463&p=1175110853#post1175110853

Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i hated the chocolate base in karamel sutra but this was much better for some reason...this was a darn good pint

Money

"Voracious Overeaters Crew" (JasonDB) lol

Starting weight 235 lbs(April 2012) - Oct 29/12 159.1 lbs (FAIL)

Starting weight again 230 -235 lbs May 2015 - Nov 2015.. 211.9

Bulking

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

A lot of these seem redundant though. There are already several coffee & PB flavors...I don't think the market is there. They have ice creams featuring heath bar and toffee cookies so I don't think we'll see that. Sweet Potato Pie & Pecan Pie I would vote for, however they seem like they'd only be relegated to seasonal flavors as well.

Snickerdoodle was actually pretty poor in my opinion and I love Snickerdoodles. I think their Gingerbread (Festivus) was spot on though.
    At the end of the last thread everyone agreed to vote for a different flavor and not M2M but
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

Obscene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Obscene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Obscene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Obscene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Obscene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Obscene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Obscene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Obscene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Obscene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Obscene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Obscene has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Quit complaining. We have 0 flavours as it is. You guys over the pond have a WIDE selection. And funnily enough, I've tried all the pints you've listed!

IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ^^^^

I find the TCBY stuff to be the softest in texture, and usually doesnt require softening at all. Great stuff aint it? I still need to try the Toffee, but I totally dig the Chocolate Chip cookie dough. Cookies and Creme isnt my thing.
    Team Never Full
    Craft Beer Crew

Yeah the other one I considered was Ginger 'Snap! which I believe was the same as Gingerbread. I LOVE a good gingerbread cookie.
    Team Never Full
    Craft Beer Crew

★ ☆-Jacc0fAllTradez-☆ ★ Karas893's Avatar
    Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Graeters Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip

This is a live review... which means, I'm typing this as I'm eating it. The pictures that I take during this time will be added later on.

I had a bite, and... wow... this in unique. The spoon seems to literally, yes... literally, glides through like hot butter.

The taste has a very sweet but tartness to it... I can't describe it. It's amazing though. The Chocolate chips, more like chunks, almost melt in your mouth. It also seems they aren't really placed in an order, or, well, not even dumped in randomly. The fact that I literally had almost picked up the entire pint of the ice cream with my spoon... nahh... I think I read somewhere that they just poured chocolate in while it was still liquid to combine into their pints and let it soak, and harden naturally on it's own.
    I dig it though. It shows. I can't get over how unique the flavor is... It's almost like Banana Peanut Butter B&J Froyo, it requires a specific taste, but it's amazing once acquired.

I feel like I've been eating this non-stop for 10-15 minutes but, I'm not even close to the middle yet, what the heck?

Read this.

I agree.

The one thing about me is if I start eating a pint, I have no problem finishing it in 1 sitting unless I just don't like it. This one however is.. strange... it's like I'm fighting with myself to want to finish the pint, and also to save and savor for later. Odd.
    It's got to be the Chocolate Chunks. They are just so sweet tasting... they literally do melt in your mouth.

Well, approaching the end now... I have a choice to make, save it? Or finish it? The once smooth kept together ice cream is now a very milk shake consistency pint...

Finished it. I just couldn't take my mind off of it.

I don't have a score for it yet as, I'm going to let it soak in for a bit... however, I really really did like it. Thank you for all that recommended it to me. Fantastic flavor. I can't believe I've never had this.... First Cookies n' Cream(Dream), and now this? What else have I missed?....
    Last edited by Karas893; 12-01-2012 at 05:34 AM.
    +++ Positive Crew +++
    ***Dirty South Crew***
    ***No Tattoo Crew***
    ***Fan on 24/7 crew***
    ***Pint-A-Day Crew***

What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's. ~ Holy Bible, Corinthians 6:19;20

ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My bad if already posted - In regards to the TCBY frozen yogurt pints. What stores are you locating them in?

I tried the locator on their site but for some reason does not work?

I live on the West Coast (Pacific-NW) and can't seem to locate them thus far.

Cheers!
    Blog:
    http://dyldahl.wordpress.com/
    Reviews:
    (1) MyPro Impact Whey Protein - http://tinyurl.com/pr8glg9
    (2) MT Essential Series – 100% Platinum Whey - http://tinyurl.com/ofzxzwf
    (3) MP Arnold Series – Arnold Iron Pack - http://tinyurl.com/ps6m6x3
    (4) Animal [UN] Juiced Amino's [Enhanced BCAA] - http://tinyurl.com/pe745q9
    (5) PF Greens Freak [Gf] - http://tinyurl.com/mew47vc
    (6) MF Advanced Protein - http://tinyurl.com/qceh5mq
    (7) Cellucor C4 (4th Gen) - http://tinyurl.com/of8uznw

I find the TCBY stuff to be the softest in texture, and usually doesnt require softening at all. Great stuff aint it? I still need to try the Toffee, but I totally dig the Chocolate Chip cookie dough. Cookies and Creme isnt my thing.
    I know what you mean about the softness. I like it melted lol

If I don't like fruity desserts, should I avoid the TCBY fruit flavors?
    My path to contest prep:

Originally Posted by ilove2run View Post
    My bad if already posted - In regards to the TCBY frozen yogurt pints. What stores are you locating them in?

I tried the locator on their site but for some reason does not work?

I live on the West Coast (Pacific-NW) and can't seem to locate them thus far.

Cheers!
    Both Walmart and my local grocer carry the quarts and pints fwiw.

I know what you mean about the softness. I like it melted lol

If I don't like fruity desserts, should I avoid the TCBY fruit flavors?
    I havent had most of the fruit options. I dont mind fruity desserts per se, but Im not typically a fruit & ice cream guy unless its something like apple pie, rhubarb crisp, etc. with some vanilla. The Vanilla Bean and the Chocolate Chip Cooke Dough are my TCBY go-to's. As Ive mentioned before, I really enjoy the vanilla. It has a taste and texture that tastes as though whipped cream has been mixed in already.
    Team Never Full
    Craft Beer Crew

Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Tuberacer View Post
    Nice.

Perhaps we should do a power ranking chart with review scores for all the major ice cream brands like in the other thread- and not just limit it to B&J.
    So about that ranking poll idea Racer, you mean like a majority rules?

As in say... my top 3 are like

Talenti - Sea Salt Caramel
    Ben & Jerry's - What-a-Cluster
    Ben & Jerry's - Phish Food /Red Velvet Cake (This list is an example)

another guys is

Ben & Jerry's - Half Baked
    Steve's - Sunday Morning

Then number 3 guy.

Ben & Jerry's - Peanut Butter World
    Ben & Jerry's - Half Baked

so majority rule ranking would be

#1 Talenti - Sea Salt Caramel
    #2 Half Baked
    #3 (Not enough information given at this time.)

The problem with this is, you'd have to volunteer to tally up all the ratings. Not to mention take into account different Ice creams people have never heard of.

I think it could be a cool idea.
    Last edited by Karas893; 12-01-2012 at 06:37 AM.
    +++ Positive Crew +++
    ***Dirty South Crew***
    ***No Tattoo Crew***
    ***Fan on 24/7 crew***
    ***Pint-A-Day Crew***

What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's. ~ Holy Bible, Corinthians 6:19;20

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^ you realize this Is not a Misc thread? Not sure why you keep referring to it as such
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

Originally Posted by psychodiver9 View Post
    ^ you realize this Is not a Misc thread? Not sure why you keep referring to it as such
    Oh my god... your right! lol!

I completely forgot where this thread was on Bodybuilding forums, as, I have it bookmarked, and I only really go here any more.

My apologies fellow BB'ing members! lol
    +++ Positive Crew +++
    ***Dirty South Crew***
    ***No Tattoo Crew***
    ***Fan on 24/7 crew***
    ***Pint-A-Day Crew***

kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyle450rider will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm on the hunt for the TCBY stuff in my area. I haven't see that brand at any of the grocery stores around here.
    ******Always cutting crew******
    ******Never full crew*******
    ******Working dat swingshift crew*****

Sweatin' to death in FL jubjubrsx's Avatar
    jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wow that cow power looks awesome! i would so buy that. and damn nut allergies, i swear to many ice creams have some sort of nuts in them!
    Runner Crew (48.6 miles Dopey Challenge -- Completed)
    Skinny to fat back to skinny crew
    Just say no to Carbs

Falkirk39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falkirk39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falkirk39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falkirk39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falkirk39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falkirk39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falkirk39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falkirk39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falkirk39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falkirk39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falkirk39 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Tdiguy View Post
    tonight...for the canadian bros.. The base is awesome. probably as close to ssc as you can get, HOWEVER the chunks of actual salt are gross..i mean i get it its salted but do you really need large crystals in it? yuk...and lacked caramel swirl or some kind of candies with caramel in them. Over all not worth the time but i had to try it. If they ditched the salt chunks and threw in little chocolate covered caramels they would have a huge win.
    I also tried this, I thought it was VERY good, really rich. I think you may have got a bad pint or something, mine did not have any ice crystals. The little swirl/mix-in things were good IMO, just not big/plentiful enough. I like having larger volumes of ice cream, so I'd rather get PC's Ice Cream Shop line since some of them have almost half the calories. (160 or 170kcal/serving compared to 300kcal/serving)

deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50) deveritt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Felt the exact same way. Definitely needed some sort of Rolo-ish mix-in and it would have gone from don't bother to amazing.

Tried any others in the line up?

Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah the other one I considered was Ginger 'Snap! which I believe was the same as Gingerbread. I LOVE a good gingerbread cookie.
    Good taste. I'm not entirely sure they're the same flavor though, although they do sound similar. The descriptions are almost identical, but one specifically mentions "gingerbread cookies" while the other says "ginger snaps." That may just be a marketing thing, or it may actually be a legitimate distinction.

I actually think there's a semi-decent chance of getting them to revive a seasonal flavor, since those have inherently limited runs anyway and don't need to have the sustained sales that another flavor would.

Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    At the end of the last thread everyone agreed to vote for a different flavor and not M2M but
    Did we? We had a bunch of suggestions, but I don't know that there was a large group agreeing on another flavor. Although Snickerdoodle was talked about a fair bit...

Still, I could be wrong. Do you recall what flavor it was?
    "Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself, but talent instantly recognizes genius."

"The training is nothing. The will is everything."

"What you see in the mirror is not what you will see forever. That goes for what you like and what you don't. Everything is constantly changing" - Rodzilla

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158783463&p=1175110853#post1175110853

ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this was awesome. really sweet with awesome chunks/swirl and sprinkles. idk what i'm gonna do with a whole half gallon sitting around, hard not to eat the whole thing
    WOW! I still can't wait to get my hands on this when I get home in less 3 weeks.. I want to try the seasonal Gingerbread House as well! Have you sampled it yet?

Brownie Chew Gooder- 7.5/10. As much as this pint is a distant spinoff of the classic vanilla B&J base, it doesn't scream "Caramel" as much as I would like. The fudge swirls are rich and fudgy, loved them. The brownie pieces were MIA, only a few scattered about. I did enjoy the pint overall, but it was too liquid-like for my taste. It promised solid mixins but did not deliver.
    Have you tried any of the other Target exclusives USA? I've had the Berry Voluntary (which really caught me off guard by the way, suprisingly good IMO) and that's it.. I'm sure I would love this and PB World.. Not so sure on Voluntiramisu though!

i hated the chocolate base in karamel sutra but this was much better for some reason...this was a darn good pint

Money
    Very nice.. Definitely a top flavor, #3 on my all-time rankings for B&J!!