Page 112 of 333 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,360 of 9985
    lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by seamus33 View Post
    no, i would agree with you. however, i don't think it is NECESSARILY the case. anywho...
    started my raid off OCC, so far 7 pints in the reserve + one chubby hubby, because why not?
    I know it's a blanket statement, but based off of the sample sizes I've run into at multiple jobs, people get so complacent with the status quo that they are usually the ones that always do these things and never stray from the path they are already on and wonder why their lives never change or get better. This rule probably applies to at least 90% of the people who never venture away from chocolate chip cookie dough, vanilla, chocolate. I know OCD is a possibility and why someone doesn't venture from their routine but I'm not talking about people with legitimate mental disorders. I know I'm 25 and still have a ton of learning (the more you know the more you realize how little you actually know), but just mentioning the idea of weight training during my break in the middle of the day left my coworkers in shock and awe saying, you can't do that! I then said you leave the office for lunch, how is it any different? I think my post may have been jaded with that ridiculousness.

Going back to ice cream, jelly of that OCC. Which store did you get the loot?
    Part of the not eating like a retard crew (NELARC).

My lifting/notable eats log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137551483
    2/3/2013
    Final weigh in for contest 4/30/2013

Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Makween is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Maybe people just like those flavours. Who gives a ****?

lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lunchboy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I personally don't really care, but someone asked the questions so I gave my answer. Means more of the interesting flavors for me.

2/3/2013

Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dre4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by usawinston View Post

Not sure I completely agree with the bold, but will state that Boston Cream Pie is what Cannoli should have been more like. Boston Cream Pie is a delicious flavor. Very unique. It's the sort of thing that separates Ben and Jerry from the rest of the premium ice cream brands. But let's be honest, it's probably a matter of time before it's discontinued. Or maybe they'll ruin it and make it a Greek Froyo or something.
    Agree. Cannoli is basically a poor man's BCP, which is my #1 BnJ.
    Oakland Raiders--Toronto Raptors--Toronto Blue Jays--San Jose Sharks
    UNC Tarheels--FSU Seminoles

Fresh BVB 09 Supporter

Canadian Crew

KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Dre4 View Post
    Damn can't believe that is your #1. I think BCP is 7/10 at best.

tom626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tom626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tom626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tom626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tom626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tom626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tom626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tom626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tom626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tom626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tom626 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What's the consensus pick for the best birthday cake themed offering? All of the ones I've tried so far have been OK, but seriously flawed in some way (Breyer's Birthday Blast, B&J Cake Batter, Blue Bunny Wedding Cake).

MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tom626 View Post
    What's the consensus pick for the best birthday cake themed offering? All of the ones I've tried so far have been OK, but seriously flawed in some way (Breyer's Birthday Blast, B&J Cake Batter, Blue Bunny Wedding Cake).
    turkey hill party cake, and blue bunny RVC and birthday party are prob my 3 favorite.
    xTUNAx CREW
    SOYBOY CREW

ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    no, i would agree with you. however, i don't think it is NECESSARILY the case. anywho...
    started my raid off OCC, so far 7 pints in the reserve + one chubby hubby, because why not?
    I have to start stocking up too. One Shaw's is already out, so I have to hit up all the Shaw's in a 5-10 mile radius. Oy. Just want like, 4-6 to last for a few years and have sparingly.

Any comparable flavors from other companies?

exactly. the oikos brand is delicious and it just so happens to have good macros. 400cals/24pro per pint
    What flavor is that for?

I reviewed this around 1 month ago and gave it a 9/10 or so I think. Fantastic. See, my tastes aren't so absurd! I honestly am considering buying another one at whole foods for $8.
    Not sure I completely agree with the bold, but will state that Boston Cream Pie is what Cannoli should have been more like. Boston Cream Pie is a delicious flavor. Very unique. It's the sort of thing that separates Ben and Jerry from the rest of the premium ice cream brands. But let's be honest, it's probably a matter of time before it's discontinued. Or maybe they'll ruin it and make it a Greek Froyo or something.
    They sell Jeni's ice cream sandwiches at Whole Foods?

Ben & Jerry's is very unique and you're right, BCP probably will be discontinued in time. I don't think you'll see it in Froyo form, they seem to only be releasing Greek Froyo flavors now, and they're all fruit based to give the false illusion that it's "light" and "good for you" and "won't make you fat" and I'm sure that 90% of the buyers are women.

I think we'll definitely see Chocolate, Vanilla, Cherry Garcia, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Chocolate Fudge Brownie, Half Baked, Coffee Heathbar Crunch, PB Cup, Everything But The, Strawberry Cheesecake, Phish Food, something with Banana (probably Banana Split if not Chunky Monkey) and perhaps some others stick around for the long term, with limited edition/seasonal flavors released and discontinued every year.

I'll definitely be sad if/when B&J's decides to discontinue Cinnamon Buns, Imagine World Peace, What A Cluster, Peanut Brittle, Boston Cream Pie, Peanut Butter World, Mint Chocolate Cookie, Late Night Snack and any of their more novel and well done flavors or if/when HD decides to discontinue something like Pralines & Cream or Caramel Cone...not that their are any guarantees that the latter will happen!

While I like all the flavor releases every year, I really don't love the job they've done recently. I mean, I liked when they came out with Late Night Snack and Clusterfluff but think about some of these things...they seem to rush flavors out, make a lot of them limited to certain stores, and then they're gone! Some of the better sounding ones vanished along with the failures.

Key Lime Pie? Rocky Roadish? Flourless Chocolate Cake? Maple Blondie Brownie? Cannoli? Schweddy Balls? Any of these flavors is extremely average at best...some could have been done so much better. Cannoli...how about involve ricotta, or pistachio (like they did in Holy Cannoli) or powdered sugar or chocolate chips in some way to break up the monotony of the pint instead of just marscapone and marscapone? I don't think Flourless Chocolate Cake or Rocky Roadish should have been considered, and Schweddy Balls, mehhhh. Key Lime Pie is ok, but it definitely needed improvement, and the Maple flavor was so boring...throw in some chocolate chips, or butterscotch chips, or make the ice cream base sweet cream with a maple swirl so you can actually taste something different...the entire pint was a complete let down.

They relegate Blueberry Cheesecake, Banana Cream Pie and Nutty Caramel Swirl to specific stores and then a lot of people can't even try them! Then they go and discontinue Banana Cream Pie, Mission To Marzipan, Gingersnap, OCC...It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

Originally Posted by lunchboy View Post
    I know it's a blanket statement, but based off of the sample sizes I've run into at multiple jobs, people get so complacent with the status quo that they are usually the ones that always do these things and never stray from the path they are already on and wonder why their lives never change or get better. This rule probably applies to at least 90% of the people who never venture away from chocolate chip cookie dough, vanilla, chocolate. I know OCD is a possibility and why someone doesn't venture from their routine but I'm not talking about people with legitimate mental disorders. I know I'm 25 and still have a ton of learning (the more you know the more you realize how little you actually know), but just mentioning the idea of weight training during my break in the middle of the day left my coworkers in shock and awe saying, you can't do that! I then said you leave the office for lunch, how is it any different? I think my post may have been jaded with that ridiculousness.

Going back to ice cream, jelly of that OCC. Which store did you get the loot?
    ...usocrazeh...

Gotta hit up Shaws. There is a place in Marblehead which has a crazy selection, are you close by?

Originally Posted by Makween View Post
    Maybe people just like those flavours. Who gives a ****?
    Agreed. I think that there are major differences in dessert preferences, so who cares? It seems like most people buy the non premium stuff anyway. Also, they are just not as into ice cream as people are in an ice cream appreciation thread...but perhaps they are more into something else that we don't really care about. It doesn't mean anything. Also, for example, if these people were buying multiple pints on a weekly basis, do you think they'd always choose the same flavor? Probably not. But someone tries Phish Food, likes it well enough...doesn't eat ice cream for several months...then gets a craving and thinks, "oh, Phish Food was awesome, let me get some more of that." Doesn't mean that they are mediocre or boring, lmao.

Originally Posted by Dre4 View Post
    Cannoli was such a waste of time. Some flavors should simply not be made into ice creams, they just don't work.

PS: I saw that isKream or whatever it was at Stop & Shop. I looked at all the flavors (Chocolate, Vanilla, PB&J, Banana, some kind of Berry) and I was totally uninterested. The pint felt super super light, even lighter than a a yoplait froyo pint.

I've tried Arctic Zero as well as Thinslim Foods Frozen Dessert...just stay away from "diet" ice cream. If you want like, Breyer's No Sugar Added Vanilla Ice Cream or a lighter froyo and add mixins, that's fine, but don't bother with anything else.

Here's the website for the newest garbage: http://iskream.com/

Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Or maybe they'll ruin it and make it a Greek Froyo or something.
    If we are really lucky, the whole Greek Yogurt fad will die off soon and BnJ's frozen versions will be canned in favor of something better. Want to buy Banana Peanut Butter as an ice cream, please.
    "Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself, but talent instantly recognizes genius."

"The training is nothing. The will is everything."

"What you see in the mirror is not what you will see forever. That goes for what you like and what you don't. Everything is constantly changing" - Rodzilla

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158783463&p=1175110853#post1175110853

mileseperez is just really nice. (+1000) mileseperez is just really nice. (+1000) mileseperez is just really nice. (+1000) mileseperez is just really nice. (+1000) mileseperez is just really nice. (+1000) mileseperez is just really nice. (+1000) mileseperez is just really nice. (+1000) mileseperez is just really nice. (+1000) mileseperez is just really nice. (+1000) mileseperez is just really nice. (+1000) mileseperez is just really nice. (+1000)
    does any one know where to score some of these ?

im trying to add this to my birthday cake ice cream hnnnnG

Spawp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spawp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spawp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spawp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spawp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spawp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spawp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spawp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spawp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spawp is on a distinguished road. (+10) Spawp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by mileseperez View Post
    does any one know where to score some of these ?

[img]

im trying to add this to my birthday cake ice cream hnnnnG
    Try Target, that's the only place in town I can find any.

tom626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tom626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tom626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tom626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tom626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tom626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tom626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tom626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tom626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tom626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tom626 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MITCHAPAL00ZA View Post
    turkey hill party cake, and blue bunny RVC and birthday party are prob my 3 favorite.
    Nice, I will definitely look into those. Haven't seen Blue Bunny Birthday Party anywhere, but pretty sure I've spotted the other two.

Originally Posted by ZDub212 View Post
    I

Agreed. I think that there are major differences in dessert preferences, so who cares? It seems like most people buy the non premium stuff anyway. Also, they are just not as into ice cream as people are in an ice cream appreciation thread...but perhaps they are more into something else that we don't really care about. It doesn't mean anything. Also, for example, if these people were buying multiple pints on a weekly basis, do you think they'd always choose the same flavor? Probably not. But someone tries Phish Food, likes it well enough...doesn't eat ice cream for several months...then gets a craving and thinks, "oh, Phish Food was awesome, let me get some more of that." Doesn't mean that they are mediocre or boring, lmao.

If someone doesn't like ice cream that much they are unamerican, or unbritish, or unaustrailian, austrian, german, russian, etc.! trollface.jpeg

2/3/2013

handcannon77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handcannon77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handcannon77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handcannon77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handcannon77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handcannon77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handcannon77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handcannon77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handcannon77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handcannon77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handcannon77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If someone doesn't like ice cream that much they are unamerican, or unbritish, or unaustrailian, austrian, german, russian, etc.! trollface.jpeg
    if someone doesnt like ice cream....aliens.jpg

ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So people who don't like ice cream are either of Austrian, German or Russian origin, as long as they are definitely not American, British, or Australian...k...sweet...

So an American living in Russia with duel citizenship would have a love/hate relationship with ice cream.

Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    From yesterday...

The base of this is quite weak, but I assume that is so it doesn't completely over power the mix ins. Even so, it still does to some extent, but still fairly enjoyable. It is no knockout though.

[img]http://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u421/robboe/Store%20ice%20cream/Turkey%20Hill/EB92F36E-ADAE-4F47-8A59-0D2B596B7FE8-15004-00000DD4E14DD585_zps1ecea9ba.jpg[img]
    Our tastes seem pretty similar. My exact same feelings on this flavor.

Originally Posted by anuragp122195 View Post
    Overall, I give Boston Cream Pie an 8-8.5/10.
    I love me some Boston Cream Pie. An underrated B&J's flavor IMO.
    Check out my Ice Cream Review Blog: www.theicecreaminformant.com (Twitter: @CreamInformant)
    or my Fast Food/Takeout Review Blog: www.thefastfoodinformant.com (Twitter: @FFInformant)
    Come join the Ice Cream Discussion at ICI Forum! http://theicecreaminformant.freeforums.net/

WHOLE PINT KILL CREW

StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000)
    Different strokes I suppose, I didn't like Boston Cream Pie at all...
    ~ What is Dead will Never Die Crew

~Add me as a friend on MyFitnessPal & Instagram: StephSkywalker

I also have a Log. Check it out

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152157923

Gym Maxes - 420 Squat/300 Bench/465 Deadlift = 1,185 Total

Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000)

READER REVIEW: Hannah's Review of Ben & Jerry's Core Blondie Brownie. Jealous we don't get this one here...

http://www.theicecreaminformant.com/...ew-of-ben.html

Check out my Ice Cream Review Blog: www.theicecreaminformant.com (Twitter: @CreamInformant)
    or my Fast Food/Takeout Review Blog: www.thefastfoodinformant.com (Twitter: @FFInformant)
    Come join the Ice Cream Discussion at ICI Forum! http://theicecreaminformant.freeforums.net/

WHOLE PINT KILL CREW

tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    exactly. the oikos brand is delicious and it just so happens to have good macros. 400cals/24pro per pint
    I actually have a strong dislike of both the Oikos and adonia greek froyo. Only one I think is decent is the yoplait.(haven't tried the others yet like TH)
    BandJ macros aren't different enough for me even though the flavors are solid.

Originally Posted by ZDub212 View Post
    So people who don't like ice cream are either of Austrian, German or Russian origin, as long as they are definitely not American, British, or Australian...k...sweet...

So an American living in Russia with duel citizenship would have a love/hate relationship with ice cream.
    Damn meant to say unaustrian, Ungerman, unrussian. Oh well, my bad. How's this, you have no country if you don't like ice cream, unless of course you have a severe allergy to milk products.

2/3/2013

Damn meant to say unaustrian, Ungerman, unrussian. Oh well, my bad. How's this, you have no country if you don't like ice cream, unless of course you have a severe allergy to milk products.
    So they're like Tom Hanks in "The Terminal?"

Yep. Go push some carts to make some money and build a fountain.

2/3/2013

Falkirk39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falkirk39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falkirk39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falkirk39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falkirk39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falkirk39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falkirk39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falkirk39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falkirk39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falkirk39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falkirk39 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Seems like I need to try BCP before it goes, sounds very intriguing

Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Falkirk39 View Post
    Seems like I need to try BCP before it goes, sounds very intriguing
    Did I Miss something? Are they killing off BCP too?!

alwaystranquil is just really nice. (+1000) alwaystranquil is just really nice. (+1000) alwaystranquil is just really nice. (+1000) alwaystranquil is just really nice. (+1000) alwaystranquil is just really nice. (+1000) alwaystranquil is just really nice. (+1000) alwaystranquil is just really nice. (+1000) alwaystranquil is just really nice. (+1000) alwaystranquil is just really nice. (+1000) alwaystranquil is just really nice. (+1000) alwaystranquil is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Mikelh View Post
    Did I Miss something? Are they killing off BCP too?!
    No.

The removal of OCC is just causing mass paranoia.
    heh

Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gemuadrken is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So i got my parents to appreciate, enjoy, and eat a reasonable amount of premium icecream (mostly ben and jerrys), all while fitting it into their daily diet through Myfitnesspal.

It was all going well until I saw this:

alwaystranquil is just really nice. (+1000) alwaystranquil is just really nice. (+1000) alwaystranquil is just really nice. (+1000) alwaystranquil is just really nice. (+1000) alwaystranquil is just really nice. (+1000) alwaystranquil is just really nice. (+1000) alwaystranquil is just really nice. (+1000) alwaystranquil is just really nice. (+1000) alwaystranquil is just really nice. (+1000) alwaystranquil is just really nice. (+1000) alwaystranquil is just really nice. (+1000)
    I told my dad he should track his food intake so he could lose a bit of weight, and he told me he's never gave a damn what he put in his body till then and he's not gonna start caring now.

Well played is all I could say.
    heh

Obscene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Obscene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Obscene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Obscene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Obscene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Obscene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Obscene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Obscene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Obscene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Obscene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Obscene has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by LCFCFOX View Post
    Just picked up 2 tub of the New Peanut Butter Cup flavour for £6, this is gonna be good.
    TWO for £6? AWARE ME!!!!! I paid £4.95 each :'(

Location: Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I reviewed this around 1 month ago and gave it a 9/10 or so I think. Fantastic. See, my tastes aren't so absurd! I honestly am considering buying another one at whole foods for $8.
    Then thank you for the heads up as I wouldn't have bothered otherwise.

Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    You and Robboe both had similar weird tastes. People said she should go off together throughout the threads
    Weird because I don't just go for the obvious PB, cookie dough, chocolate schtick? I am willing to try pretty much anything.

Originally Posted by tom626 View Post
    See this:

Originally Posted by MITCHAPAL00ZA View Post
    He's right.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Join DS on ******** and Twitter for EXCLUSIVE info and promotions!!

http://www.********.com/DrivenSports
    http://twitter.com/drivensports

Craze :: New & Improved Activate Xtreme :: Triazole :: Lean Xtreme

Craze: Performance Fuel -- The Uprising Has Begun

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Weird because I don't just go for the obvious PB, cookie dough, chocolate schtick? I am willing to try pretty much anything.
    No. Numerous people in this and the last thread commented on how you and USA both gave low weird ratings to ice creams that were extremely popular, and high ratings to ones extremely disliked

Hence the comment

Page 112 of 333 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast