Page 106 of 333 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 206 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,180 of 9985
    Location: Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by alwaystranquil View Post
    My next B&J pint will be NY Super Fudge Chunk, Cake Batter, or Americone Dream. They all sound delicious so I don't think I can go wrong with any.
    Originally Posted by ugasar View Post
    NY Super Fudge Chunk & Cake Batter are just mehh... Have not scooped Americone Dream yet but I'm sure it is pretty good, can't go wrong with waffle cone pieces!
    Originally Posted by DaBubzy View Post
    IIRC I fukking loved NY super fudge chunk. always been scared of cake batter b/c of the lack of mix-ins, and i hear HD caramel Cone may be a superior to americone dream
    I literally just tried NY SFC this weekend as I grabbed it as B&J's was 2for$7 and I had an odd number of the greek froyos. I'd never gotten round to picking it up before even though it is available pretty much everywhere. The reason for this is because the other chocolate-based B&J offerings I find are too overpowering for the rest of the product. I like chocolate, but there's no point if it's at the expense of the rest of the formula. And my fear was realized when I tried this flavor. The chocolate base is simply too strong, so I can't appreciate the white chocolate chunks or the walnuts (unless they get stuck in my teeth) or the pecans.

www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Join DS on ******** and Twitter for EXCLUSIVE info and promotions!!

http://www.********.com/DrivenSports
    http://twitter.com/drivensports

Craze :: New & Improved Activate Xtreme :: Triazole :: Lean Xtreme

Craze: Performance Fuel -- The Uprising Has Begun

Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mikelh View Post
    Havent been on here in a while, but i've been back at making some ice cream, figured i'd post some stuff on here..

Frosted Flakes Cereal Milk ice cream (talenti containers are just for storage).. the one on the right has frosted flakes crushed and swirled through the ceral milk base, the left one is just straight ice cream. One of my favorite flavors ever.

And my latest batch, which turned out WAY better than expected: red velvet with a cream cheese / buttercream frosting swirl. HNGGGG
    Looks light and fluffy as hell. You got special tricks and tips for making it?

I've made the frosties ice cream before. Visually it just looks plain but the taste is immense. Based it on the Momufoku milk bar Milk and Cereal flavor.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Originally Posted by StephSkywalker View Post
    Scooped B&Js Nutty Caramel Swirl.. Solid flavor, it really will remind you of a Snickers bar in ice cream form. You get a nice salty/sweet combo between the nougat base and the salty caramel. I honestly had flakes of fudge and peanuts in every bite, so the mix ins are plentiful. Similar to what someone said previously, the caramel swirl was definitely more prevalent in the latter part of the pint but that doesn't take away from it. If you can find this flavor, it's definitely worth a pick up.
    Found in 7-11?
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Looks light and fluffy as hell. You got special tricks and tips for making it?

I've made the frosties ice cream before. Visually it just looks plain but the taste is immense. Based it on the Momufoku milk bar Milk and Cereal flavor.
    I based my first batch on the momofuku recipe too, this last one was a pretty similar if not identical recipe. As far as making it goes, I haven't really figured it out. My new machine churns a little colder and faster than my old machine, so some batches have come out a bit... Grainy. It helps to make sure you're cooking your custard thick but not overdoing it, and getting the base nice and cold before you churn. For that last batch of red velvet, I froze the custard base, then put it in the fridge until it just thawed to liquid but was still damn cold, then churned it. The Texture is epic, so I'm gonna try this method for other recipes and see if it helps.

Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by usawinston View Post

Extremely skeptical. Once you get below the TCBY 500-600kcal mark, things started getting very ugly.
    I agree. I was just impressed with it considering how unfortunate all the other low cal ice creams are. I could easily eat a whole pint of the lemon cake one and not complain. Of course its not the real deal, but it's good considering the macros. And I've had plenty of that arctic zero ish, this is worlds above that at least.

Originally Posted by ErickStevens View Post

NO Ice Cream Company's Cafe Au Lait & Beignets A Milky coffee base, sweet sugary swirl, and HUGE chunks of Beignets make this another must have from NO Ice Cream Company. Totally worth the hype.

I still have Red Velvet, Praline Crunch, Bananas Foster to try. I'm interested to see how they stack up but so far NO Ice Cream Co. is 2/2.
    May have to place an ice cream source order in the very near future...
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Originally Posted by anuragp122195 View Post
    But Breyers is a "frozen dairy dessert", not ice cream.
    The Blasts! are FDD, but believe it or not they do have some actual ice cream products.

Speaking of, I got the M&M's blasts!

No real effort was made to incorporate the M&Ms into the base, they just mixed them in. The base itself is ok, though it seems to "dry" out on the surface quite quickly. You can sorta see this on the photo.

140kcals/serving. Not terrible, but not buying again.

www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Originally Posted by ugasar View Post
    Made my way down to the B&J Scoop Shop today to actually get Coconut Seven Layer Bar after I sampled it the other day. As I said, I’ve never been a fan of coconut my gahh this ice cream unbelievable. I really can’t get over the fact that this flavor has not made its way into pint form. This flavor is easily my 2nd favorite thus far out of the B&J lineup and possibly dethrones OCC for my #1 all-time. Probably will end up being my #1 after I rescoop, and due to the fact that I can’t readily get my hands on it.
    It is a travesty.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Originally Posted by alwaystranquil View Post
    I bought a pint of B&J's Chunky Monkey...

Meh. That sums up the pint. My least favorite B&J so far.

And I think Haagan Dazs base might have spoiled me a little, B&J's doesn't taste nearly as creamy.
    I liked the base, I just don't think much effort was made to bring the mix ins together with it. Just throwing them in there doesn't always work.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

I based my first batch on the momofuku recipe too, this last one was a pretty similar if not identical recipe. As far as making it goes, I haven't really figured it out. My new machine churns a little colder and faster than my old machine, so some batches have come out a bit... Grainy. It helps to make sure you're cooking your custard thick but not overdoing it, and getting the base nice and cold before you churn. For that last batch of red velvet, I froze the custard base, then put it in the fridge until it just thawed to liquid but was still damn cold, then churned it. The Texture is epic, so I'm gonna try this method for other recipes and see if it helps.
    What machine do you have?

A guy I know has the kitchenaid attachment and has experimented churning at various speeds to some degree of success. I have the ICE-30 so have a fixed speed. Any overrun I get into it has to be done before churning, and I am not sure that the slow churning doesn't knock some of the air out of it.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I literally just tried NY SFC this weekend as I grabbed it as B&J's was 2for$7 and I had an odd number of the greek froyos. I'd never gotten round to picking it up before even though it is available pretty much everywhere. The reason for this is because the other chocolate-based B&J offerings I find are too overpowering for the rest of the product. I like chocolate, but there's no point if it's at the expense of the rest of the formula. And my fear was realized when I tried this flavor. The chocolate base is simply too strong, so I can't appreciate the white chocolate chunks or the walnuts (unless they get stuck in my teeth) or the pecans.
    Yep. They should have gone the same route as Everything But The... and Blended in some vanilla as well. I felt like that went a long way in the aforementioned pint even if my mix-in distribution for that one was sketchy.

I liked the base, I just don't think much effort was made to bring the mix ins together with it. Just throwing them in there doesn't always work.
    Agreed. This is why Banana Cream Pie was such an amazing pint, and why it's a crime against humanity that they've discontinued it.
    "Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself, but talent instantly recognizes genius."

"The training is nothing. The will is everything."

"What you see in the mirror is not what you will see forever. That goes for what you like and what you don't. Everything is constantly changing" - Rodzilla

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158783463&p=1175110853#post1175110853

Originally Posted by handcannon77 View Post
    Pretty positive ive seen it on LI @ fairway, fuking fairway is the GOAT place for ice cream.
    Westbury?
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

What machine do you have?

A guy I know has the kitchenaid attachment and has experimented churning at various speeds to some degree of success. I have the ICE-30 so have a fixed speed. Any overrun I get into it has to be done before churning, and I am not sure that the slow churning doesn't knock some of the air out of it.
    I have the NewAir AIC-120...
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0055X14SE

It's pretty good overall, there's a bit of a clearance between the bottom of the paddle and the container, so I always lose some product as a frozen "disc" at the bottom. Other than that, no complaints.

But I occasionally use a Lello gelato maker, which is what I used to make my first batch of cereal milk and tons and tons of other recipes:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0007Q...pi=SL500_SX125

Churns slower and a bit warmer I believe. Using ice cream recipes instead of gelato recipes, you get some SERIOUS ice cream out of this thing cause it doesn't incorporate as much air.

Slower churning for longer periods of time should give you more air, but at lower temps and shorter time, you're right that it won't be as airy.

senoner will become famous soon enough. (+50) senoner will become famous soon enough. (+50) senoner will become famous soon enough. (+50) senoner will become famous soon enough. (+50) senoner will become famous soon enough. (+50) senoner will become famous soon enough. (+50) senoner will become famous soon enough. (+50) senoner will become famous soon enough. (+50) senoner will become famous soon enough. (+50) senoner will become famous soon enough. (+50) senoner will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^This. Most of the chocolate based B&J's ice cream flavors are not enjoyable to me as the chocolate ice cream flavor seems to overpower any of the mixins. I can only enjoy the ones that have vanilla mixed into the pint.

senoner will become famous soon enough. (+50) senoner will become famous soon enough. (+50) senoner will become famous soon enough. (+50) senoner will become famous soon enough. (+50) senoner will become famous soon enough. (+50) senoner will become famous soon enough. (+50) senoner will become famous soon enough. (+50) senoner will become famous soon enough. (+50) senoner will become famous soon enough. (+50) senoner will become famous soon enough. (+50) senoner will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Found in 7-11?
    I found it at 7-11 over the weekend. I think the flavor is defintely worth a try if you haven't tried it.

Last edited by senoner; 02-25-2013 at 10:24 AM.

I have the NewAir AIC-120...
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0055X14SE

It's pretty good overall, there's a bit of a clearance between the bottom of the paddle and the container, so I always lose some product as a frozen "disc" at the bottom. Other than that, no complaints.

But I occasionally use a Lello gelato maker, which is what I used to make my first batch of cereal milk and tons and tons of other recipes:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0007Q...pi=SL500_SX125

Churns slower and a bit warmer I believe. Using ice cream recipes instead of gelato recipes, you get some SERIOUS ice cream out of this thing cause it doesn't incorporate as much air.

Slower churning for longer periods of time should give you more air, but at lower temps and shorter time, you're right that it won't be as airy.
    I'd actually like to get a bit more air into mine where possible. Sounds nuts, but more air would help make up for a lot of differences with my macro-friendlier creations (which typically freeze very hard) when it comes to scoopability.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Falkirk39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falkirk39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falkirk39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falkirk39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falkirk39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falkirk39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falkirk39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falkirk39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falkirk39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falkirk39 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Falkirk39 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My dad picked out the KLP as the one he wanted and so he opened it last night. He liked it and I just tried it a bit ago and I actually enjoyed it a lot! Guess I'm in the minority

Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    The Blasts! are FDD, but believe it or not they do have some actual ice cream products.

Speaking of, I got the M&M's blasts!

No real effort was made to incorporate the M&Ms into the base, they just mixed them in. The base itself is ok, though it seems to "dry" out on the surface quite quickly. You can sorta see this on the photo.

140kcals/serving. Not terrible, but not buying again.
    Just picked this up as well. Also grabbed Chocolate Covered Pretzel.

NEWS: Graeter's releases another limited edition flavor, Mint Cookies 'n Cream.

http://www.theicecreaminformant.com/...r-limited.html

Check out my Ice Cream Review Blog: www.theicecreaminformant.com (Twitter: @CreamInformant)
    or my Fast Food/Takeout Review Blog: www.thefastfoodinformant.com (Twitter: @FFInformant)
    Come join the Ice Cream Discussion at ICI Forum! http://theicecreaminformant.freeforums.net/

WHOLE PINT KILL CREW

I'd actually like to get a bit more air into mine where possible. Sounds nuts, but more air would help make up for a lot of differences with my macro-friendlier creations (which typically freeze very hard) when it comes to scoopability.
    I feel that! I would like to get mine airier as well, for the same reason. And b/c fluffy ice cream can be pretty good sometimes! But yeah, mostly for scoopability, especially when im making frozen yogurt or low-sugar stuff.. that ish freezes like a cement block. Someday, im looking to invest in one of these new Breville variable temperature/ variable speed churners.

http://www.williams-sonoma.com/produ...30-119527687-2

Theyre not cheap, but i would use it a lot, so maybe once Im out of school and get a real income.

I feel that! I would like to get mine airier as well, for the same reason. And b/c fluffy ice cream can be pretty good sometimes! But yeah, mostly for scoopability, especially when im making frozen yogurt or low-sugar stuff.. that ish freezes like a cement block. Someday, im looking to invest in one of these new Breville variable temperature/ variable speed churners.

http://www.williams-sonoma.com/produ...30-119527687-2

Theyre not cheap, but i would use it a lot, so maybe once Im out of school and get a real income.
    I'd love a compressor, but of all the models i have seen the paddles look weaksauce. I like the heavy duty study of my ICE-30.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ARhymingApe View Post
    Erick, what stores in FL sell NO Ice Cream Company?

I'm in Orlando and have checked every Publix/Walmart/Winn Dixie and have never seen it.
    I ordered it from icecreamsource.com

May have to place an ice cream source order in the very near future...
    It's good stuff. I'm scooping Bananas Foster tonight and Red Velvet tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Chadillac2000 View Post
    Just picked this up as well. Also grabbed Chocolate Covered Pretzel.
    inb4 Chocolate Covered Pretzel review
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Old news to us, but...

NEWS: Ben & Jerry's officially releases Coffee, Coffee BuzzBuzzBuzz! in pint form.

http://www.theicecreaminformant.com/...-releases.html

Check out my Ice Cream Review Blog: www.theicecreaminformant.com (Twitter: @CreamInformant)
    or my Fast Food/Takeout Review Blog: www.thefastfoodinformant.com (Twitter: @FFInformant)
    Come join the Ice Cream Discussion at ICI Forum! http://theicecreaminformant.freeforums.net/

WHOLE PINT KILL CREW

Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tuberacer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Falkirk39 View Post
    My dad picked out the KLP as the one he wanted and so he opened it last night. He liked it and I just tried it a bit ago and I actually enjoyed it a lot! Guess I'm in the minority
    Welcome to the club. Total count, 3.

Originally Posted by Chadillac2000 View Post
    NEWS: Graeter's releases another limited edition flavor, Mint Cookies 'n Cream.

Not even a mint guy, but am I the only one that finds mint ice cream more appealing when they don't use food coloring like in B&Js mint cookies?

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

NO Ice Cream Co. Bananas Foster A They've won me back. Better than HD's version IMO.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just found this...

There were only two pints left. I should go back and get the other. Seems to be a good find...will review when I crack it open.

http://www.theicecreaminformant.com/...h-crumble.html

http://www.onsecondscoop.com/2012/04...h-crumble.html

TylerV89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TylerV89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TylerV89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TylerV89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TylerV89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TylerV89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TylerV89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TylerV89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TylerV89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TylerV89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TylerV89 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Found HD Bourbon Pecan Praline last night at my Albertsons. The base was creamy and kind or reminds me of Bailey's Irish Cream taste. The brown sugar swirls were pretty large and added to the flavor. The pecans were small but were in enough quantity to be in every bite. Overall it was good and did not disappoint. I'd give it about a 7/10.

KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KingJames2012 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TylerV89 View Post
    Found HD Bourbon Pecan Praline last night at my Albertsons. The base was creamy and kind or reminds me of Bailey's Irish Cream taste. The brown sugar swirls were pretty large and added to the flavor. The pecans were small but were in enough quantity to be in every bite. Overall it was good and did not disappoint. I'd give it about a 7/10.
    I feel the same. I prefer Dublin Mudslide by B&J better.

usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by KingJames2012 View Post
    Just found this...

There were only two pints left. I should go back and get the other. Seems to be a good find...will review when I crack it open.

http://www.theicecreaminformant.com/...h-crumble.html

http://www.onsecondscoop.com/2012/04...h-crumble.html

If you like peach, the Willie Nelson Peach Cobbler by B&J is quite good and is surprisingly only 880kcal/pint.
    My path to contest prep:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160935491&page=1

Originally Posted by usawinston View Post
    If you like peach, the Willie Nelson Peach Cobbler by B&J is quite good and is surprisingly only 880kcal/pint.
    I did like that one. Looking forward to comparing this with that.

I'd love a compressor, but of all the models i have seen the paddles look weaksauce. I like the heavy duty study of my ICE-30.
    I've only used the the ICE-30 once, so i can't remember it exactly.. As far as the paddles go, theyre pretty sturdy, I just think I may need to do some "modification" to mine to make it really churn a uniform batch. I'm thinking of putting some rubber lining on the bottom and sides to get it right against the metal. Hopefully won't break my machine lol

Page 106 of 333 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 206 ... LastLast