stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Do i really need to diet in order to get ripped and defined?

im 5 10 and 155lbs i am quite skinny so i have been told, i am trying to get very cut and built. I took the navy body fat percentage test and it said i was at about 12%. If i want to get that sort of body should i really count my carbs and stuff i started a diet so i would be more defined but now im having second thoughts about actually dieting. At my weight shouldlnt i just be working out and doing cardio in order to get the type of body i want. Im not skin and bones i have muscle and i am already lean looking. What are your thoughts on this should i cut back on my carbs or just eat anything and not worry about how many carbs are in it. I started strength training and cardio every other day. It consistes of bench incline bench deadlifts cleans shrugs curls reverse curls 200 crunches 50 sit ups 4 x 20 seconds regular planks side planks spinning crunches to build my core. Then i jog about 2 miles after my work out for my legs. Will this get me cut or is this not enough. I know im a noob dont ripp on me but its the best i could come up with. I could use any suggestions possible

ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm going to bitch anyway.

You can array your text into more readable paragraphs.

I like; flat benchpress,, deadlifts, clean and shugs

I dislike: to not see OHP or squats,
    Hanging legs, dragon flags are more effecient as core excersise

You need bulk first and cut later. Eat like hell and lift hard,
    Pick a beginners workout at this forum,
    my workout log -> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147657213
    my blog about weight lifting -> http://jsaarelainen.wordpress.com/
    "May the sun illuminate thy path!"

my currents : sq 319 - dl 419 - bp - 231 - ohp 143
    my goals 2014 : sq 341 - dl 440 - bp 242 - ohp 154

BadNapple will become famous soon enough. (+50) BadNapple will become famous soon enough. (+50) BadNapple will become famous soon enough. (+50) BadNapple will become famous soon enough. (+50) BadNapple will become famous soon enough. (+50) BadNapple will become famous soon enough. (+50) BadNapple will become famous soon enough. (+50) BadNapple will become famous soon enough. (+50) BadNapple will become famous soon enough. (+50) BadNapple will become famous soon enough. (+50) BadNapple will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Does a car need gas to run? I mean you can make a car run on vegetable oil if you want but it's not going to be running at optimum levels.\

If you are already at 12% then I would bulk up to about 15-20% and then cut back down.
    Michael Jordan lifted every day...

Training Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153429181

emaytee is a name known to all. (+5000) emaytee is a name known to all. (+5000) emaytee is a name known to all. (+5000) emaytee is a name known to all. (+5000) emaytee is a name known to all. (+5000) emaytee is a name known to all. (+5000) emaytee is a name known to all. (+5000) emaytee is a name known to all. (+5000) emaytee is a name known to all. (+5000) emaytee is a name known to all. (+5000) emaytee is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you want to do it the right way, yes.