Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Do i really need to diet in order to get ripped and defined?

im 5 10 and 155lbs i am quite skinny so i have been told, i am trying to get very cut and built. I took the navy body fat percentage test and it said i was at about 12%. If i want to get that sort of body should i really count my carbs and stuff i started a diet so i would be more defined but now im having second thoughts about actually dieting. At my weight shouldlnt i just be working out and doing cardio in order to get the type of body i want. Im not skin and bones i have muscle and i am already lean looking. What are your thoughts on this should i cut back on my carbs or just eat anything and not worry about how many carbs are in it. I started strength training and cardio every other day.

JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You should bulk, you probably lack the muscle required to look good when lean.

To make this clear: You are a skinny *******, who needs to become less of a skinny ******* before you look good.
    Diet is what separates the Jacked from the Frustrated.

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Your prose imply a disordered and anxious state of mind, so my first suggestion to take a deep breath and relax.

The next thing I would suggest is to set a specific goal, such as bulking for the next year or two.

Then start reading the stickies to learn the basics about nutrition of exercise programs, returning to this forum with whatever specific questions you have.

stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stewiegriff has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by JackedPlusRich View Post
    You should bulk, you probably lack the muscle required to look good when lean.

To make this clear: You are a skinny *******, who needs to become less of a skinny ******* before you look good.
    Why does everyone have to be an ass on here im looking for suggestions not abuse what do peole get out of being a dick

JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50) JackedPlusRich will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by stewiegriff View Post
    Why does everyone have to be an ass on here im looking for suggestions not abuse what do peole get out of being a dick
    We get sick of being asked the same questions day in and day out, like someone who weighs 155lbs asking how they should cut without dieting. To someone like me, that is just absurd. I have laid your first 6 -12 months out on you point blank, the advice is correct, choose to follow it or choose to ignore it. I honestly don't care.

miikeb is not very helpful. (-500) miikeb is not very helpful. (-500) miikeb is not very helpful. (-500) miikeb is not very helpful. (-500) miikeb is not very helpful. (-500) miikeb is not very helpful. (-500) miikeb is not very helpful. (-500) miikeb is not very helpful. (-500) miikeb is not very helpful. (-500) miikeb is not very helpful. (-500) miikeb is not very helpful. (-500)
    Because they have provided an extensive amount of scientific information on nutritional science and posted it in the stickied thread which you have clearly completely ignored and instead came in here asking questions that have already been answered 100 times without doing your research first.

Originally Posted by JackedPlusRich View Post
    We get sick of being asked the same questions day in and day out, like someone who weighs 155lbs asking how they should cut without dieting. To someone like me, that is just absurd. I have laid your first 6 -12 months out on you point blank, the advice is correct, choose to follow it or choose to ignore it. I honestly don't care.
    Hey atleast im not a fatass but i used to be and let me tell you how i lost all the weight. I was very fat up until age 16 i am 18 now my peak weight was 205 pounds you know what i did to lose weight all you have to do is go on a low carb diet no more then 10% a day i am now 155 and i do have a lean body and i already do look good but i want to gain muscle. My advice to you is to strength training and go on a low carb diet what happened to me is i quit playing football and dieted and i lost muscle but i pretty much lost all my fat now im trying to get it back. You sir are the ***got who weighs to danm much to possiblly look good in any way shape or form. Atleast i have probable cause for insulting you jerk

necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol
    Delirious Mutant.

Originally Posted by miikeb View Post
    Because they have provided an extensive amount of scientific information on nutritional science and posted it in the stickied thread which you have clearly completely ignored and instead came in here asking questions that have already been answered 100 times without doing your research first.
    I did extensive research all over the net thats why i am here some people say to diet if you want to get ripped some say you dont need to. You know what im ****ing starting to pick up on here is that my weight and height is to envy because i dont have **** geneics that cause me to be a ****ing fat ass there i said it

dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dukend is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by necon76 View Post
    lol
    this
    see my penis log here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147914253&p=944065703#post944065703

Bangs girls, kisses guys crew
    Nicholson Nods Crew

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey atleast im not a fatass but i used to be and let me tell you how i lost all the weight. I was very fat up until age 16 i am 18 now my peak weight was 205 pounds you know what i did to lose weight all you have to do is go on a low carb diet no more then 10% a day i am now 155 and i do have a lean body and i already do look good but i want to gain muscle. My advice to you is to strength training and go on a low carb diet what happened to me is i quit playing football and dieted and i lost muscle but i pretty much lost all my fat now im trying to get it back. You sir are the ***got who weighs to danm much to possiblly look good in any way shape or form. Atleast i have probable cause for insulting you jerk
    He weighs pretty similar to me and is the same height. My avi is pretty recent. Do I weight too much to possibly look good in any way shape or form?

You may not have liked his approach, but what he said was true. You need to lift heavy and eat in a surplus. You're too small to look good while lean.

necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) necon76 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was going to offer help but I can't get past my insurmountable envy.
    Delirious Mutant.

Originally Posted by Lvisaa2 View Post
    He weighs pretty similar to me and is the same height. My avi is pretty recent. Do I weight too much to possibly look good in any way shape or form?

You may not have liked his approach, but what he said was true. You need to lift heavy and eat in a surplus. You're too small to look good while lean.
    Well you said it in a dick way but i wanted this advice from the begining its a shame i had to get in a ****ing argument to get it though

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by necon76 View Post
    I was going to offer help but I can't get past my insurmountable envy.
    Shut up, fatty. Lrn2lowcarb and become borderline sick looking.

Well you said it in a dick way but i wanted this advice from the begining its a shame i had to get in a ****ing argument to get it though
    This is the internet. Few people are going to coddle you. If you are willing to learn and shrug things off then you'll be fine.

Originally Posted by Lvisaa2 View Post
    Shut up, fatty. Lrn2lowcarb and become borderline sick looking.

BRB, eating disorder because I got called fat on the internet. Have fun living with that hanging over your head fukker.
    Delirious Mutant.

AnderJaspo is just really nice. (+1000) AnderJaspo is just really nice. (+1000) AnderJaspo is just really nice. (+1000) AnderJaspo is just really nice. (+1000) AnderJaspo is just really nice. (+1000) AnderJaspo is just really nice. (+1000) AnderJaspo is just really nice. (+1000) AnderJaspo is just really nice. (+1000) AnderJaspo is just really nice. (+1000) AnderJaspo is just really nice. (+1000) AnderJaspo is just really nice. (+1000)
    You know what stewiegriff, you're the jerk, I am NOT a fatass but i used to be and let me tell you how i lost all the weight. I was very fat up until age 16 i am 18 now my peak weight was 205 pounds you know what i did to lose weight all you have to do is go on a low carb diet no more then 10% a day i am now 155 and i do have a lean body and i already do look good but i want to gain muscle. My advice to you is to strength training and go on a low carb diet what happened to me is i quit playing football and dieted and i lost muscle but i pretty much lost all my fat now im trying to get it back. You sir are the ***got who weighs to danm much to possiblly look good in any way shape or form. Atleast i have probable cause for insulting you jerk
    Go Pack Go!

Lol at you thinking you can give me advice. I have been lifting for years. I look fukin' ballin' in a t-shirt kid. Lol at you thinking its impossible to look good at above 200 pounds, your knowledge of what it possible in the fitness community is laughable. I may have a bit of flab around my mid section when shirtless, but it doesn't look particularly bad and I'm currently cutting. I made the choice to train for pure performance and strength, which means being at a constant cal surplus for years. I wanted to get big and strong and now I am. The next year or so will be spent getting lean.

That's called getting results and training smart, something you are clearly ignorant about.
    Last edited by JackedPlusRich; 11-14-2012 at 05:40 PM.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Yet another stickie-worthy 'nut' forum thread.

Move over, Emma -Leigh.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

[Lol at you thinking you can give me advice. I have been lifting for years. I look fukin' ballin' in a t-shirt kid. Lol at you thinking its impossible to look good at above 200 pounds, your knowledge of what it possible in the fitness community is laughable. I may have a bit of flab around my mid section when shirtless, but it doesn't look particularly bad and I'm currently cutting. I made the choice to train for pure performance and strength, which means being at a constant cal surplus for years. I wanted to get big and strong and now I am. The next year or so will be spent getting lean.

That's called getting results and training smart, something you are clearly ignorant about

Im very happy for you and i hope you get the results your looking for, a word of advice asking questions is the only way to learn more and i was simply asking a question so i could better myself, you sir have to learn to be more polite and clear next time you try and give someone advice good day. Im not ignorant im looking to better myself like everyone else on this site but one thing im sure of is that i dont need people insulting me just for asking a question that my man is ignorant

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm just sick of losing my gains at gym. Not last weekend but the one before, I lost 1.5kg after the weekend. Thats more then i put on that week.... Its like building a house of cards and someone body slams it. Yeah the body slam was sick and you so wish the tables were turned and you got to be the one body slamming someones house of cards, but your life just didn't pan out that way. You were the one they didn't care about all the cool stuff everyone else got. The other kids had their yogo's an lollies, and all I got is some damn multigrain bread with not a damn thing on it because my family couldn't afford extras. I couldn't even trade the **** cause nobody wants ****in bread. Bitch, it aint even white u know the kids like white. They'd just laugh at me with my bread sometimes throw their white bread at me, But that was ok. Id eat that too. See they didn't know where I was from, they didn't know what it was like for people like me growing up. You take what you get and never complain cause one day you might not even get the privilige of someone giving you a piece of bread but thats why I thank the lord jesus christ everyday for what he's provided for me and the things I have, he gave me a chance to be somebody and make something of myself, so i strive to perfect this body in all its glory so that one day i can walk down that beach, take my shirt off and i will say......see...see what you have created, you threw your bread and unwanted food at me but you fools only fueled my bulk. Now you will feel my wrath as I dominate and conquer all of your women. Tremble at my size. Fear my girth.
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

I dont get it man whats the point
    Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    I'm just sick of losing my gains at gym. Not last weekend but the one before, I lost 1.5kg after the weekend. Thats more then i put on that week.... Its like building a house of cards and someone body slams it. Yeah the body slam was sick and you so wish the tables were turned and you got to be the one body slamming someones house of cards, but your life just didn't pan out that way. You were the one they didn't care about all the cool stuff everyone else got. The other kids had their yogo's an lollies, and all I got is some damn multigrain bread with not a damn thing on it because my family couldn't afford extras. I couldn't even trade the **** cause nobody wants ****in bread. Bitch, it aint even white u know the kids like white. They'd just laugh at me with my bread sometimes throw their white bread at me, But that was ok. Id eat that too. See they didn't know where I was from, they didn't know what it was like for people like me growing up. You take what you get and never complain cause one day you might not even get the privilige of someone giving you a piece of bread but thats why I thank the lord jesus christ everyday for what he's provided for me and the things I have, he gave me a chance to be somebody and make something of myself, so i strive to perfect this body in all its glory so that one day i can walk down that beach, take my shirt off and i will say......see...see what you have created, you threw your bread and unwanted food at me but you fools only fueled my bulk. Now you will feel my wrath as I dominate and conquer all of your women. Tremble at my size. Fear my girth.

I dont get it man whats the point

The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.
    Delirious Mutant.

libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Do you even english?
    ** Forever Cutting Crew**

Squat: 375lbs
    Bench: 253lbs
    Deads: 485lbs

Rise Of The Weak Squatter GinjaNinja85's Avatar
    Location: Brighton, East Sussex, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    GinjaNinja85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinjaNinja85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinjaNinja85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinjaNinja85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinjaNinja85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinjaNinja85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinjaNinja85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinjaNinja85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinjaNinja85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinjaNinja85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinjaNinja85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysTryin View Post
    How can something that makes no sense make so much sense?
    Powerlifter 160/100/195/455kg @ 91.55
    137.5/97.5/195/430kg @ 82.7

Boxer 5-1

One tall ass Polak tranceNhouse's Avatar
    tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tranceNhouse is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Schickita View Post
    5* thread. Great start to my morning, lolz.
    This.
    6'5 master race.

****!!FLORIDA CREW!!****
    ****!!POLSKA CREW!!****

simoxeh will become famous soon enough. (+50) simoxeh will become famous soon enough. (+50) simoxeh will become famous soon enough. (+50) simoxeh will become famous soon enough. (+50) simoxeh will become famous soon enough. (+50) simoxeh will become famous soon enough. (+50) simoxeh will become famous soon enough. (+50) simoxeh will become famous soon enough. (+50) simoxeh will become famous soon enough. (+50) simoxeh will become famous soon enough. (+50) simoxeh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Schickita View Post
    5* thread. Great start to my morning, lolz.
    This site never disappoints.

OP go on a diet and bulk. Reason for the diet is you count calories. If you don't count calories, you either not eat enough or you eat too much and get fat. I'm 2" taller and weight 15lbs more and I'm bulking on a diet. Expect at least a year before you start cutting. If you had come here when you were fat you might have been stop at about 180 and wouldn't have to bulk as long. Also its the net people will say what they want get over it because honestly the only one who cares is you and doesn't that seem silly.
    Legends are not about the goals, but the journey to reach them.
    You can't reach buried treasue without going through some dirt.

TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TomBremner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lot of feelings in this thread...
    You are not a fragile ornament ready to collapse into an exhausted mass of goo simply because you squatted more than once in a 7-day week.

It'd be like preparing your entire life to bang 100 chicks in a row, getting tan, hitting the gym, making sure your hair looks right and reading the Kama Sutra, only to realize when you get there that you're gay and cannot get hard in the presence of women.

Registered User charlievanriper's Avatar
    charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by miikeb View Post
    Def 5* for laughs at least
    Try answered 10,000 times lol.
    Officially 65yrs old, Beef eating Conservative, Trump Loving Anti-Abortion Anti-Liberal, Pro Israel Christian MAN IF YOU don't like it or me SCREW YOU, I DON'T CARE. I lift heavy ass weight w/o the use of DRUGS / TRT or ANY unnatural assistance, I Own & Support Gun Ownership

"FUC JOE BIDEN & ALL DEMOCRATS, SCHUMER IS A TRAITOR. TRUMP 2024"

*Current Weight & Thread w/ Video's*
    Weight / 185.6
    [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179727593[/url]

StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000)
    in!

----------------------------------
    *collarbone fracture crew*
    *pescetarian crew*
    ---------
    ---

MNnat is not very well liked. (-100) MNnat is not very well liked. (-100) MNnat is not very well liked. (-100) MNnat is not very well liked. (-100) MNnat is not very well liked. (-100) MNnat is not very well liked. (-100) MNnat is not very well liked. (-100) MNnat is not very well liked. (-100) MNnat is not very well liked. (-100) MNnat is not very well liked. (-100) MNnat is not very well liked. (-100)
    im 5 10 and 155lbs i am quite skinny so i have been told, i am trying to get very cut and built. I took the navy body fat percentage test and it said i was at about 12%. If i want to get that sort of body should i really count my carbs and stuff i started a diet so i would be more defined but now im having second thoughts about actually dieting. At my weight shouldlnt i just be working out and doing cardio in order to get the type of body i want. Im not skin and bones i have muscle and i am already lean looking. What are your thoughts on this should i cut back on my carbs or just eat anything and not worry about how many carbs are in it. I started strength training and cardio every other day.
    consider hiring a good personal trainer