jordynsdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordynsdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordynsdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordynsdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordynsdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordynsdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordynsdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordynsdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordynsdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordynsdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordynsdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up A garage gym is born!

The stuff is in. Had my first workout on it. It's a thing of beauty. Went with the Body Solid SMR1000 rack. Couldn't be happier with this decision. Love the height and the wide pull up bar and neutral grip. GFID 71 for the bench. Thing is rock solid. Nice and long for me. And happily not too low to the ground. I got my adjustable dumbbells in yesterday. 100lbs each, and sturdy. I'm really suprised i don't see any of them in threads. Scored them for $175 on ebay(they are $220 on amazon) not bad for 200lbs with the heavy duty safety nut so i don't have to worry about the weights falling off over my head. Still planning to get a dip stand, bumper plates, bands, and a heavy kettle bell or two. Overall, I couldn't be any more excited to only have to walk into my garage and have everything i need to lift. oh and if you ask me.... no gym is complete without a great white poster....
    Attached Images

Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000) Vermonter is just really nice. (+1000)

That's great, man.
    How much did the body solid rack cost you?
    If I didn't have what I have, I'd want one of those. Looks like you could do standing overhead presses in it and everything. Very nice.
    ()---() York Barbell Club #5 ()---()
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #10 -!!!---!!!-

Continuous effort - not strength or intelligence - is the key to unlocking our potential.
    Winston Churchill

Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
    Mahatma Gandhi

hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jordynsdaddy View Post
    The stuff is in. Had my first workout on it. It's a thing of beauty. Went with the Body Solid SMR1000 rack. Couldn't be happier with this decision. Love the height and the wide pull up bar and neutral grip. GFID 71 for the bench. Thing is rock solid. Nice and long for me. And happily not too low to the ground. I got my adjustable dumbbells in yesterday. 100lbs each, and sturdy. I'm really suprised i don't see any of them in threads. Scored them for $175 on ebay(they are $220 on amazon) not bad for 200lbs with the heavy duty safety nut so i don't have to worry about the weights falling off over my head. Still planning to get a dip stand, bumper plates, bands, and a heavy kettle bell or two. Overall, I couldn't be any more excited to only have to walk into my garage and have everything i need to lift. oh and if you ask me.... no gym is complete without a great white poster....
    Nice setup...!!! Enjoy your setup and add on urs wish list items from CL...!!!

Home gym 'til I die. ProtienandIron's Avatar
    ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice gym you have there. I like the picture choices and that rack is nice. I'm not sure if we can get that here as I've never seen it before, looks good though. Floorings good too, a nice training environment.
    My training log:
    ---------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153596291&p=1062453741#post1062453741

[]---[] Equipment Crew #43 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #1 -!!!---!!!-
    ()---() York Barbell Club #4 ()---()

jordynsdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordynsdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordynsdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordynsdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordynsdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordynsdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordynsdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordynsdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordynsdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordynsdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) jordynsdaddy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Vermonter View Post
    [img]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?
    That's great, man.
    How much did the body solid rack cost you?
    If I didn't have what I have, I'd want one of those. Looks like you could do standing overhead presses in it and everything. Very nice.
    Rack was $995 shipped on amazon. best deal i could find for it.

Originally Posted by ProtienandIron View Post
    Nice gym you have there. I like the picture choices and that rack is nice. I'm not sure if we can get that here as I've never seen it before, looks good though. Floorings good too, a nice training environment.
    Yeah I'm not sure if they do UK shipping. But I have seen it on several sites so I wouldn't be surprised if somebody does.

Originally Posted by hulked View Post
    Nice setup...!!! Enjoy your setup and add on urs wish list items from CL...!!!
    Yeah craigslist, Black Friday, and my own handy work. Next weeks project is building my own suspension trainer.