Wilko1989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy New to bodybuilding and low on motivation

Hi all first of im Liam and from the UK im new to all of this been going to the gym ext for around 2 months.

Before i started the gym i was constanly told i was fat and insulted by a few people so i lost all self estime and one day decided to hit the gym i still do get called stupif names even though i know im not fat but i cant seem to get 100% motivated

i train on my own and look around the gym at a few people and think thats were i want to be but then look at my self and think im never going to get there im just wondering if anyone ever started like this and/or how can i get more motivation thanks to you all for any help
    Strict Diet, Work Hard and lift Heavy is the 3 golden rules i follow

j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just because something takes time doesn't mean you'll never get there. Telling yourself you'll never get there is a self-fulfilling prophecy because you eventually talk yourself out of the hard work it will take and therefore never happens. The time is going to pass either way, you can spend it being productive or you can spend it feeling sorry for yourself. I've been losing fat for almost 2 years now, this **** doesn't happen over night.
    "When you fall into a pit, you either die or get out."

i understand exactly what your saying mate thanks for the reply how do you manage to get extreamly highly motivated

StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000)
    yea man, we all started somewhere. just because you look around the gym and see people in better shape doesn't mean they were always like that.

it takes time and you have to be consistent... but once you get used to the lifestyle you'll feel terrible when you miss a training session... remember its not just the end result but also the journey of the blood, sweat and tears of the transformation itself that will make you stronger(mentally as well as physically)... just keep at it until you get there... transform!
    ----------------------------------
    *collarbone fracture crew*
    *pescetarian crew*
    ---------
    ---

thanks for the reply

time is the key im still getting use to the hole thing eating right and getting the routine that will work properly im just looking for jey things that motivate people like what makes you go all out each and every session

kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Take a pic in the mirror of you shirtless and then hang it on your fridge. That way you will have to see it every time u get food. If you don't like what u see then that should help keep u motivated. I good quote I once read... " you didn't gain weight overnight so don't expect to lose it overnight ". Make realistic short term goals and once you start hitting them you will be hooked

Thanks mate i like that idea taking a pic and put it on the fridge will prob give that a go

Registered User Philippeboissar's Avatar
    Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Go and look at my pictures m8 !
    For about 4 years ago i was about 49 kg and now im 82 kg !!
    Ripped as a sick **** !

Anyways, u can allways add me on ******** on "Kim-Philippe Boissard" if you need any questions
    You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you’re a god or a total bastard. The iron will always kick you the real deal. The iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends come and go, but 200 pounds is always 200 pounds.” -Henry Rollins.

kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000) kenny85 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You seem to have a big frame as it is so with the right diet and hard work you could be looking slim and jacked! Better that than be a smaller guy who can't add weight IMO.

thanks for the replys

Pilippe- ill send you a add on ******** mate cheers

Kenny - thanks mate that pic was taken on day one of me starting by my mate who got me into it i dont train with him any longer because he is on steroids and i dont want to go down that route

No problem! Good luck!

razor23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razor23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razor23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razor23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razor23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razor23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razor23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razor23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razor23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razor23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razor23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    As others have said, you have a good frame. Lift hard and eat at a bit of deficit and you'll look amazing in no time. Think about how you're getting stronger with every workout and focus on the small gains you make each workout in your lifting. People who have been lifting for years would love to get anywhere near the strength/muscle gains that people new to lifting can make. Good luck and lift hard!

Thanks for all the replys and the support going to keep all this in mind and keep my motivation up