angelachao has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Finding good solution for storing business cards

Hi every one!
    I'm trying to find a suitable place to put the questions and look forward to receiving the solution of all
    My boss has more five hundreds of business cards and want to find the best method to store them
    Simple way search on google, there are some methods. However they seem complicated
    I would be very happy if someone share the experience to keep business contacts. Welcome the simple and convenient method!

Thanks!

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm assuming you're referring to business cards of other people that have been given to you.

I'm sure there's an app where you can take a picture of a business card, then crop/tilt/edit it and save it on your phone.

About 15 years ago I remember seeing a device that looked about the size of a graphic calculator that would scan business cards and then save them as digital files. If that was available 15 years ago then I'm sure there's an app similar to the one Ive mentioned abouve.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have a booklet made for holding business cards.
    A.C.E Certified Personal Trainer
    N.E.S.T.A Fitness Nutrition Coach

HOMER: [holds Lisa's suitcase] Somebody's traveling light.
    LISA: Meh. Maybe you're just getting stronger.
    HOMER: Well, I have been eating more.

Squat:560-Raw 565-wraps
    Bench:365-Raw
    Deadlift:555-Raw
    Front Squat-405x2(Raw) 465x1(Wraps)

jeffreyruney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeffreyruney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeffreyruney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeffreyruney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeffreyruney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeffreyruney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeffreyruney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeffreyruney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeffreyruney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeffreyruney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jeffreyruney has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I use CardFila.com to collect all business cards on iPhone because it is so easy to collect, find and use any contact at any time.
    You can access the contacts everywhere without Internet connection by using CardFila for Mobile (iPhone or Android phones). I also can do this on Android, computer, laptop. As i know, they will award 100 free coins for accounts registered within Nov 2012!

aliceliner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aliceliner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aliceliner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aliceliner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aliceliner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aliceliner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aliceliner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aliceliner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aliceliner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aliceliner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aliceliner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You can use http://cardfila.com/. Excellence!
    When You get Business Card from partners, no need to keep the hardcopy ... Just Capture by CardFila and the store on Cloud server forever
    I hold more hundreds of business cards on Iphone now
    http://www.xtmmo.com