Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by gizzmoJ View Post
    I think you and some of the others that keep pointing this out are retarded. The whole point of everyone's disagreement with the guy in the video is not because he fought back but because be brutally smashed this chick's head in while she was curled up and then he kicked her in the head. When is enough enough? I keep asking and no one answers. If he pulled out a blade and stabbed her in the back after he knocked her out, would that level of force been justified? A lot of the times, those punches he threw at her head while she was down and that soccer kick can be just as dangerous as getting stabbed.
    If he drops a nuclear bomb on her, then that is excessive.

RepTillFailure is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RepTillFailure is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RepTillFailure is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RepTillFailure is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RepTillFailure is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RepTillFailure is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RepTillFailure is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RepTillFailure is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RepTillFailure is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RepTillFailure is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RepTillFailure is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That kid will regret it.

Goodnight *******.

Primobrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Primobrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Primobrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Primobrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Primobrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Primobrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Primobrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Primobrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Primobrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Primobrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Primobrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I think you and some of the others that keep pointing this out are retarded. The whole point of everyone's disagreement with the guy in the video is not because he fought back but because be brutally smashed this chick's head in while she was curled up and then he kicked her in the head. When is enough enough? I keep asking and no one answers. If he pulled out a blade and stabbed her in the back after he knocked her out, would that level of force been justified? A lot of the times, those punches he threw at her head while she was down and that soccer kick can be just as dangerous as getting stabbed.
    When is it enough? I guess when the person who started it decided to not **** with you anymore.
    Besides she got up and walked off LOL, if it was that serious she wouldn't have moved.

gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by FourtyFivePlate View Post
    No one gives a phuck, u 140lb urban youth

you're so black only thing I see is your eyes
    Just saw this and LOLd hard. Strong hate

I just rewatched the video and I'll admit that after I cringed from the punches to the back of her head, I kind of laughed at his kick, it seemed like a soft tap and then the last punch he threw seemed like a fake punch or something? Chuckled at that as well. It just seemed brutal when he pounded on the back of her head. She did get up though, so I guess either he wasn't that strong or she took it like a champ. Still though, that was brutal

Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Stillgoing111 View Post
    Moral of the story: don't pick fights if you're not prepared for the consequences.
    /thread

SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    While I'm not going to disagree with her likely getting what she deserved, you should not be beating on anybody once they hit the ground except in certain circumstances. That part is pathetic, as is the fact that he thought he was tough for beating her up.

umadphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) umadphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) umadphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) umadphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) umadphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) umadphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) umadphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) umadphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) umadphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) umadphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) umadphaggot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    she did not deserve that

she's looks like a nice girl

ExPwner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExPwner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExPwner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExPwner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExPwner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExPwner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExPwner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExPwner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExPwner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExPwner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ExPwner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Stillgoing111 View Post
    Keep in mind that her starting punches were likely delivered with as much force as possible as well. Just because she was the one who ended up on the ground doesn't make her innocent in the situation. Who's to say she wouldn't have been the one to be kicking him in the head had he ended up on the ground instead of her?

If she wants to fight like a guy she needs to expect to get beaten like one as well. I'm not saying I agree with the continued assault once she was in the fetal position, but that guy had every right to defend himself.

Regarding the point at which he should've stopped...I agree with the points being made about the adrenaline rush. Also consider his age. Did we all make the wisest decisions as a teenager? Especially if/when being physically provoked? I'm sure the thoughts running through his head were, "defend myself and my reputation. No way my a$$ is getting handed to me by a chick in front of all these people." In the moment who's to say how any of us would've reacted? Especially at that age.

Moral of the story: don't pick fights if you're not prepared for the consequences.
    This. The real issue is the *******ry of hitting someone when they are down. Just because it's a girl doesn't mean she's protected from getting ktfo if she starts a fight. Equal rights, equal fights.
    †Italian Crew†
    |Back Avi Crew|

Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    so is this how people conduct themselves these days?

RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ExPwner View Post
    This. The real issue is the *******ry of hitting someone when they are down. Just because it's a girl doesn't mean she's protected from getting ktfo if she starts a fight. Equal rights, equal fights.
    Just tell her when it's done

"You mess with the bull you get the horns"
    Coffee Crew: Bold Black Crew

Raw Dog for Lyfe Crew

OG Join Date Crew

Official Ờờ Crew

ǫ̨̡̛̛̛̰̩̲̬̯͈̺̱͍͎̊̓͗̍̏ ͓͕̞ Mofood's Avatar
    Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000)
    she went for the sucker punch of peace
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Talk ****, you get hit. End of. She thought she could take him and obviously wanted to fight or was saying she would fuk his **** up.

So not a single fuk was given that day. I lol'd. Fuking fairy *******s.

Registered User GlassAtmosphere's Avatar
    GlassAtmosphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GlassAtmosphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GlassAtmosphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GlassAtmosphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GlassAtmosphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GlassAtmosphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GlassAtmosphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GlassAtmosphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GlassAtmosphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GlassAtmosphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GlassAtmosphere is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Stillflexin View Post
    bout to rustle some more jimmies with this

I weep for humanity~

gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gizzmoJ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Mofood View Post
    she went for the sucker punch of peace
    I don't think that word means what you think it means...

This is a sucker punch(es)

Skip to :27

Skip to :22

repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    does op even english? nice title.
    "Is that really a fukin question? Do you need two hands to count your IQ, or is one enough." - residesinAZ

MrGaryRussellJr is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrGaryRussellJr is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrGaryRussellJr is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrGaryRussellJr is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrGaryRussellJr is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrGaryRussellJr is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrGaryRussellJr is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrGaryRussellJr is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrGaryRussellJr is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrGaryRussellJr is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrGaryRussellJr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    He whooped dat ass!

JonSpreader is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JonSpreader is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JonSpreader is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JonSpreader is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JonSpreader is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JonSpreader is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JonSpreader is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JonSpreader is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JonSpreader is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JonSpreader is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JonSpreader is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    but i wouldnt class that as a girl, if she/he/it/shim ever tried talkin **** to me id phucking knock her out

MrGaryRussellJr is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrGaryRussellJr is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrGaryRussellJr is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrGaryRussellJr is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrGaryRussellJr is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrGaryRussellJr is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrGaryRussellJr is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrGaryRussellJr is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrGaryRussellJr is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrGaryRussellJr is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrGaryRussellJr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by QuarterRepCurls View Post
    i have no problems hitting people, even women

but i have never been in a fight.
    lol sure you don't

ǫ̨̡̛̛̛̰̩̲̬̯͈̺̱͍͎̊̓͗̍̏ ͓͕̞ Mofood's Avatar
    Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000)

[youtube]kTL4uCZtJqE[youtube]

[youtube]C33aPdxWCBo[youtube]

relax bro im not a sucker punch analyst such as yourself
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000)
    When is enough enough? I keep asking and no one answers. If he pulled out a blade and stabbed her in the back after he knocked her out, would that level of force been justified? A lot of the times, those punches he threw at her head while she was down and that soccer kick can be just as dangerous as getting stabbed.
    It depends on the person you slack jawed *******. Some people will take it too far and beyond because of various reasons such as pent up anger, ****ty life, plain crazy, etc.

Fuking *******.

Skalded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skalded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skalded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skalded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skalded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skalded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skalded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skalded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skalded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skalded is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Skalded is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SeanP35 View Post
    While I'm not going to disagree with her likely getting what she deserved, you should not be beating on anybody once they hit the ground except in certain circumstances. That part is pathetic, as is the fact that he thought he was tough for beating her up.
    I'll disagree that she got what she deserved. Granted, she took some punches at the dude and had he rapped her on the beak to get some respect I would have been in total support, but he took it to an excessive degree. All the *******s piping in the "all is fair in a street fight" mentality and saying this was acceptable, you're retarded. There is no doubt she initiated the fight and the guy had every right to use appropriate deadly force to protect himself, but standing over someone punching them then kicking them in the face when you are pulled off goes so far beyond appropriate it is criminal. I am all for the right to protect oneself from attack of any nature and if you are confronted by an armed thug I believe you have every right to take that thug's life, but you don't have a right to beat someone to the ground then continue beating them to salve your pride. And he better pepper that angus because if the law gets involved they will go in dry for sure.

leanmachine22 is a name known to all. (+5000) leanmachine22 is a name known to all. (+5000) leanmachine22 is a name known to all. (+5000) leanmachine22 is a name known to all. (+5000) leanmachine22 is a name known to all. (+5000) leanmachine22 is a name known to all. (+5000) leanmachine22 is a name known to all. (+5000) leanmachine22 is a name known to all. (+5000) leanmachine22 is a name known to all. (+5000) leanmachine22 is a name known to all. (+5000) leanmachine22 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol
    Why say the sky is the limit, when there are already footprints on the moon?

FA4LIFE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FA4LIFE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FA4LIFE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FA4LIFE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FA4LIFE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FA4LIFE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FA4LIFE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FA4LIFE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FA4LIFE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FA4LIFE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FA4LIFE has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    To answer your question OP; and from the answers in this thread, beating the **** out of women is a new trend nowadays.

This generation, not even once.

Originally Posted by Primobrah View Post
    True, but i had a fight i thought was over and the dude got right back up and clotheslined me from behind, it did not end well for me.
    It's funny people are so quick to defend her without even knowing the backstory, guaranteed if some huge ghetto black girl started throwing punches most of these *******ts would fight right back.
    Then maybe you shouldn't have given the ******* your back. You keep hitting while someone's down, pepper your angus for the legal ramifications.

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lulz, damn she got her sh** rocked.

1/4" from manmore status jiMithing11's Avatar
    jiMithing11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jiMithing11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jiMithing11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jiMithing11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jiMithing11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jiMithing11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jiMithing11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jiMithing11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jiMithing11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jiMithing11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jiMithing11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by datmuscle View Post
    That is such an ignorant argument, any man with half a brain knows women in general are weaker, so by that fact, there at a huge disadvantage, no matter how huge that chick was she had no chance, no chance, no whiteknight, I just use my brain.
    so what about when a jacked dude gets in a fight with a skinny dude?

i think that there are circumstances when hitting a female is the only solution. i think fighting anyone when it's not absolutely necessary is ridiculous. i think the level to which many people take street fights is abhorrent.
    Lifelong Cubs fan

starting weight: 141.5 (01-11-12)
    target weight: 180

Winter is coming. Pepper thine angus.

1/4" from manmore status jiMithing11's Avatar
    jiMithing11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jiMithing11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jiMithing11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jiMithing11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jiMithing11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jiMithing11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jiMithing11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jiMithing11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jiMithing11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jiMithing11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jiMithing11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

[youtube]C33aPdxWCBo[youtube]

this is why i carry a knife at all times. let somebody do that chit to me and stand over me until i wake up... they're gonna have a 5" blade in their thigh for their troubles.
    Lifelong Cubs fan

starting weight: 141.5 (01-11-12)
    target weight: 180

Winter is coming. Pepper thine angus.

leanmachine22 is a name known to all. (+5000) leanmachine22 is a name known to all. (+5000) leanmachine22 is a name known to all. (+5000) leanmachine22 is a name known to all. (+5000) leanmachine22 is a name known to all. (+5000) leanmachine22 is a name known to all. (+5000) leanmachine22 is a name known to all. (+5000) leanmachine22 is a name known to all. (+5000) leanmachine22 is a name known to all. (+5000) leanmachine22 is a name known to all. (+5000) leanmachine22 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jiMithing11 View Post
    this is why i carry a knife at all times. let somebody do that chit to me and stand over me until i wake up... they're gonna have a 5" blade in their thigh for their troubles.
    looks like we got a badass over here
    Why say the sky is the limit, when there are already footprints on the moon?

Tony Danza cuts in line Mudshovel's Avatar
    Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mudshovel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wow all those people are f'ed. Pull the guy off at least once she went to the ground.

QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dirty animals.

Glad my area doesn't have any of them (yet).
    RIP Colin Flaherty