Thread: New Here

JD8923 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JD8923 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JD8923 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New Here

New here, really getting into transforming my outer image, have lost alot of weight over the past year but still working on losing additional weight, getting into weight lifting, strengthening, then toning. Just looking for friends, advice, all cool with me, feel free to add me.

MBCUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JD8923 View Post
    New here, really getting into transforming my outer image, have lost alot of weight over the past year but still working on losing additional weight, getting into weight lifting, strengthening, then toning. Just looking for friends, advice, all cool with me, feel free to add me.
    alrite dude, my name is Martin in am new here to so can't really give any advice just thought id stick my head in and say hi!

JD8923 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JD8923 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JD8923 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey hows it going

Hey hows it going
    Yea good man! I should be starting my training soon, I've only just joined here.. so got my weights and supplements on order and just trying to educate myself, chosen a routine so I am ready to go! Well motivated.. You started your training yet?

I have started yeah, and thats cool you are almost all ready to go. Just found a rountine last week and started it yesterday.

I have started yeah, and thats cool you are almost all ready to go. Just found a rountine last week and started it yesterday.
    sweet im doing the Muscle & Strength Intermediate Full Body Routine on this article muscleandstrength.com/articles/forget-steroids-5-fullbody-workouts-for-serious-gains.html

Not sure if im going to be punching above my weight but going to easy into it and start at a comfortable weight.

Whats your routine if you dont mind me askin?

Right now i am still doing a lot of cardio to burn excess fat, and easing my way into strength training and from there we will see how it goes, its pretty simple routine.

Right now i am still doing a lot of cardio to burn excess fat, and easing my way into strength training and from there we will see how it goes, its pretty simple routine.
    Sweet :-) I am in the opposit situation, skinny as hell ! and in need of bulking up !

Yeah Thats cool! Wish i was skinny as hell and needed to bulk up, i just have to go the opposite direction and slim down then bulk up the proper way lol

Yeah Thats cool! Wish i was skinny as hell and needed to bulk up, i just have to go the opposite direction and slim down then bulk up the proper way lol
    There are great positives about being bigger.. bigger frame, ability to convert fat to muscle and so on! I've goto start eating WAY more than I do now :-)

Yeah i suppose, and there are a lot of con's about being bigger too. (trust me) lol. I don't eat a lot, i think eating for me is the hardest thing for me to do cause i am never hungry, so i am getting better at implenting more meals into my day, but i have always eaten really healthy.

Yeah i suppose, and there are a lot of con's about being bigger too. (trust me) lol. I don't eat a lot, i think eating for me is the hardest thing for me to do cause i am never hungry, so i am getting better at implenting more meals into my day, but i have always eaten really healthy.
    Well.. you certainly sound motivated dude! I cant wait to get started, I just wanted to get everything in order before I do.. I am starting to do some exercise without weights just to get my body ready to start pumping big time

Well I don't have much of a support system around here, they give me bull crap excuses for why i look fine the way i do, even my family and it irritates me so just figured my body and i want to look different and feel good everyday, thats what i did before i started even exercising i looked at my diet and made changes and after 6 months i lost like 20 lbs, then i moved to cardio to get my body used to the strain and now i have started using weights, so i like to think i am motivated and have thought my process out well, only time will tell. Thats why i joined this site.

Well I don't have much of a support system around here, they give me bull crap excuses for why i look fine the way i do, even my family and it irritates me so just figured my body and i want to look different and feel good everyday, thats what i did before i started even exercising i looked at my diet and made changes and after 6 months i lost like 20 lbs, then i moved to cardio to get my body used to the strain and now i have started using weights, so i like to think i am motivated and have thought my process out well, only time will tell. Thats why i joined this site.
    Good for you man! Your already out there on your own but your making a change for the better.. Give it 6 months and you'll be laughing when your all buffed up! Well I've accepted your request and once I get going i'll chuck you a msg and check up on you and vise versa!

Honestly mate good for you at the end of the day its only you that can make a change to where your happy and man your 23! Im 25 so by the time your my age your gonna have it down with smiles from ear to ear!

Well thanks dude, it is definately a decision for myself. And sounds cool, will check up on you too, hopefully i will have smiles doing all this only time will tell lol.

Originally Posted by MBCUK View Post
    Good for you man! Your already out there on your own but your making a change for the better.. Give it 6 months and you'll be laughing when your all buffed up! Well I've accepted your request and once I get going i'll chuck you a msg and check up on you and vise versa!

Honestly mate good for you at the end of the day its only you that can make a change to where your happy and man your 23! Im 25 so by the time your my age your gonna have it down with smiles from ear to ear!

Originally Posted by jd8923 View Post
    well thanks dude, it is definately a decision for myself. And sounds cool, will check up on you too, hopefully i will have smiles doing all this only time will tell lol.
    .. :-)

bigbobtrying has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The more muscle you build the faster your metabolism, pretty soon the pounds will fly off

Thanks

Originally Posted by bigbobtrying View Post
    The more muscle you build the faster your metabolism, pretty soon the pounds will fly off

TheShreddedJay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheShreddedJay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheShreddedJay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheShreddedJay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheShreddedJay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheShreddedJay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheShreddedJay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheShreddedJay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheShreddedJay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheShreddedJay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheShreddedJay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    biggldy bong boggity boo bundy bom bom biggdy woo BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Dafuq

Rtettz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rtettz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rtettz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rtettz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rtettz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rtettz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rtettz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rtettz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rtettz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rtettz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rtettz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MBCUK View Post
    alrite dude, my name is Martin in am new here to so can't really give any advice just thought id stick my head in and say hi!
    WELL THE SURLY UR WASTING HIS FRIKKEN TIME, hes not looking for a buck BUDDY!

hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) hearnstyle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sup bro you're in the right place lots of great people on here to give u advice and motivation. I'll gladly be your friend
    Faith Is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen.