souravgames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Maintainig body when not in gym

I go to gym but because of work i stay out for 10 15 days. So i again loos weight and the effect of gym is lost. What should i do to atleast keep the shape. this happens once in 2 months. also should i go for supplemental, i am lean and thin.
    Can someone provide me a diet chart. I am veg to some extent i do eat egg

Orbox is just really nice. (+1000) Orbox is just really nice. (+1000) Orbox is just really nice. (+1000) Orbox is just really nice. (+1000) Orbox is just really nice. (+1000) Orbox is just really nice. (+1000) Orbox is just really nice. (+1000) Orbox is just really nice. (+1000) Orbox is just really nice. (+1000) Orbox is just really nice. (+1000) Orbox is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you're a vegetarian that can't make it to the gym a whole lot, I'd suggest bringing the gym home.
    Do plyometric workouts (don't need weights and the explosiveness of them helps add muscle) to help pack on muscle and use supplements that are high in amino acids and protein from beans..

just be sure to keep your calorie intake higher than what you can burn if you're looking to add some muscle.
    - - - Negative Krew - - -

"God made man, Samuel Colt made them equal."