Adam8785 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adam8785 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adam8785 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adam8785 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adam8785 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adam8785 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adam8785 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adam8785 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adam8785 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adam8785 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adam8785 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Gaspari Nutrition: Detonate question

The label says to take 1 capsule before breakfast on an empty stomach. I practice IF, so should I be taking the capsule at 1 pm before I eat, or just when i wake up around 10 am? Also, how do you know when you should add another capsule to the morning serving? it says, add another "should the need arise".

ryanrodrigo is not very well liked. (-100) ryanrodrigo is not very well liked. (-100) ryanrodrigo is not very well liked. (-100) ryanrodrigo is not very well liked. (-100) ryanrodrigo is not very well liked. (-100) ryanrodrigo is not very well liked. (-100) ryanrodrigo is not very well liked. (-100) ryanrodrigo is not very well liked. (-100) ryanrodrigo is not very well liked. (-100) ryanrodrigo is not very well liked. (-100) ryanrodrigo is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Adam8785 View Post
    The label says to take 1 capsule before breakfast on an empty stomach. I practice IF, so should I be taking the capsule at 1 pm before I eat, or just when i wake up around 10 am? Also, how do you know when you should add another capsule to the morning serving? it says, add another "should the need arise".
    I just ordered that item. But you would add an additional pill if the stimulant effect is fading. Your body adapts to these thermogenic supplements. I read the instruction and from my understanding you would only take one serving a day, which is at least 30 minutes before breakfast. I find it weird because most thermogenic pills require you to take two servings a day, one in the early morning and a second serving in the afternoon.

I am currently on Lipo 6 Black Ultra Con and it is taken in the morning and in the afternoon. Detonate is one serving a day and in the early morning. Weird. The whole point of taking a second serving in the afternoon for most thermogenic pill is so that your appetite is controlled during the pm. I really doubt Detonate will control appetite craving for the whole day if you only take one serving in the morning.
    Pencil Thin Necks/10

Optimum Nutrition Hydrowhey
    Cellucor B-BCAA
    Bodybuilding.com Amino Recovery

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I would take your cap (serving) first thing when you wake up. If you decide to go with an additional capsule (2 caps per day) I wouldn't split the dosage. I would then just take 2 caps when you first wake up.

Hope that helps!

-Spaz

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There isn't that much time difference between 10am and 1pm, so I would take it at 10am and see how it works out. If you want the appetite suppression to last longer into the day, either take that single dose a little later or add in a second dose later in the day. Just be aware of your bedtime, as Detonate does have stimulants that could make it difficult to fall asleep if you take it too close to bedtime.

Originally Posted by ryanrodrigo View Post
    I just ordered that item. But you would add an additional pill if the stimulant effect is fading. Your body adapts to these thermogenic supplements. I read the instruction and from my understanding you would only take one serving a day, which is at least 30 minutes before breakfast. I find it weird because most thermogenic pills require you to take two servings a day, one in the early morning and a second serving in the afternoon.

I am currently on Lipo 6 Black Ultra Con and it is taken in the morning and in the afternoon. Detonate is one serving a day and in the early morning. Weird. The whole point of taking a second serving in the afternoon for most thermogenic pill is so that your appetite is controlled during the pm. I really doubt Detonate will control appetite craving for the whole day if you only take one serving in the morning.
    Detonate does have a longer lasting appetite suppression effect than other products, so give it a try and you might only need the one dose.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

ryanrodrigo is not very well liked. (-100) ryanrodrigo is not very well liked. (-100) ryanrodrigo is not very well liked. (-100) ryanrodrigo is not very well liked. (-100) ryanrodrigo is not very well liked. (-100) ryanrodrigo is not very well liked. (-100) ryanrodrigo is not very well liked. (-100) ryanrodrigo is not very well liked. (-100) ryanrodrigo is not very well liked. (-100) ryanrodrigo is not very well liked. (-100) ryanrodrigo is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    There isn't that much time difference between 10am and 1pm, so I would take it at 10am and see how it works out. If you want the appetite suppression to last longer into the day, either take that single dose a little later or add in a second dose later in the day. Just be aware of your bedtime, as Detonate does have stimulants that could make it difficult to fall asleep if you take it too close to bedtime.

Detonate does have a longer lasting appetite suppression effect than other products, so give it a try and you might only need the one dose.
    Thanks. Good to know, that way I'm not wasting additional pills.
    Pencil Thin Necks/10

Optimum Nutrition Hydrowhey
    Cellucor B-BCAA
    Bodybuilding.com Amino Recovery

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ryanrodrigo View Post
    Thanks. Good to know, that way I'm not wasting additional pills.

Exactly. Most find that using only 1 cap really zaps their appetite and they stick with that dosage throughout the entire bottle.

-Spaz

I train with MAX, do you? AlecGaspari's Avatar
    AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I tried this with intermittent fasting --- made it 10x easier to curb that appetite in the morning before I broke my fast

enjoy!
    Senior Gaspari Board Rep/Brand Ambassador
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    alec @ gasparinutrition.com

"Above post reflects my personal opinion and has not been evaluated by the FDA, nor is intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease."

rosshmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) rosshmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) rosshmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) rosshmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) rosshmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) rosshmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) rosshmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) rosshmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) rosshmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) rosshmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) rosshmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Similar dosing question...

I recently went form a bulk phase in to a cut phase. I took 1 capsule for the first three days upon first waking up. I start working out 30-40 minutes later. The appetite suppression has been good. Along with a smooth "feel good" energy for the morning without crashing. On the fourth day I upped it to two capsules.

I typically take a pre-workout before but SP Max has stimulants and Detonate says to avoid other stimulants, so I've been omitting it. I've felt a slight reduction in endurance during my workouts (most noticeable in upper body). I'm now trying my first tub of Hemoval and taking a scoop about 10 minutes after Detonate. I'm also using SizeOn as an intra (I was also during the bulk).

I think my question is, would dropping the Detonate to 1 capsule and adding back a scoop of SP Max be to many stimulants? I think the main thing I get from Detonate is appetite suppression. I still feel hungry but it doesn't rule my day. And I will say on previous cuts my mood has suffered and that really hasn't been an issue so far. Been on Detonate now for 2 weeks and besides the slight reduction in endurance it's been very helpful. Would it make more sense to start drinking my SizeOn 10 minutes before I start working out instead of adding SP Max back in? Or are there benefits from SP Max that just aren't present in these other sups?

I've been using sups for about 10 months and still trying to find what works best for me in both quantity and type... I've read quite a bit about different ingredients but am definitely still a noob and could use some opinions.

Originally Posted by rosshmusic View Post
    Similar dosing question...

I recently went form a bulk phase in to a cut phase. I took 1 capsule for the first three days upon first waking up. I start working out 30-40 minutes later. The appetite suppression has been good. Along with a smooth "feel good" energy for the morning without crashing. On the fourth day I upped it to two capsules.

I typically take a pre-workout before but SP Max has stimulants and Detonate says to avoid other stimulants, so I've been omitting it. I've felt a slight reduction in endurance during my workouts (most noticeable in upper body). I'm now trying my first tub of Hemoval and taking a scoop about 10 minutes after Detonate. I'm also using SizeOn as an intra (I was also during the bulk).

I think my question is, would dropping the Detonate to 1 capsule and adding back a scoop of SP Max be to many stimulants? I think the main thing I get from Detonate is appetite suppression. I still feel hungry but it doesn't rule my day. And I will say on previous cuts my mood has suffered and that really hasn't been an issue so far. Been on Detonate now for 2 weeks and besides the slight reduction in endurance it's been very helpful. Would it make more sense to start drinking my SizeOn 10 minutes before I start working out instead of adding SP Max back in? Or are there benefits from SP Max that just aren't present in these other sups?

I've been using sups for about 10 months and still trying to find what works best for me in both quantity and type... I've read quite a bit about different ingredients but am definitely still a noob and could use some opinions.
    I personally (being 220+ lbs.) would dose like this assuming I train in the afternoon:

First thing upon wakening - 1 cap Detonate
    Pre-Workout - 2 Scoops SuperPump MAX!
    Workout - AminoLast
    Post-Workout - SizeON

Now for you, being 172 lbs. and dosing like you said -
    First thing upon wakening - 2 caps Detonate
    Pre-Workout - 1 Scoop SuperPump MAX!
    Workout - SizeOn

I think that will be fine for you, and as long as your Detonate to SuperPump dosage is at least 4-6 hours apart (I don't know what time you workout each day) you shouldn't have a problem.

-Spaz
    Last edited by Big_Spaz; 11-13-2012 at 09:24 AM.

ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Big_Spaz View Post
    I personally (being 220+ lbs.) would dose like this:

Workout - AminoLast
    Post-Workout - SizeON

Workout - SizeOn

I think that will be fine for you, and as long as your Detonate to SuperPump dosage is at least 4-6 hours apart (I don't know what time you workout each day) you shouldn't have a problem.

-Spaz
    I really like your efforts to capitalize letters within the product names to make your post seem legit, but there's no exclamation point after superpump max, anywhere. you must really like it

Originally Posted by ExDubio11 View Post
    I really like your efforts to capitalize letters within the product names to make your post seem legit, but there's no exclamation point after superpump max, anywhere. you must really like it
    Make my post seem legit? Hmmmm ... I'm just trying to help a customer with some of his questions.

As for adding an exclamation point after the word 'Max', I'm very sorry about that. I just get used to typing that because that's how I always type it. Very similiar to my signature (-Spaz), it becomes a habit. If it bothers you that much ... again very sorry. Not sure what it matters but to each his own.

-Spaz

rosshmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) rosshmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) rosshmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) rosshmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) rosshmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) rosshmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) rosshmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) rosshmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) rosshmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) rosshmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) rosshmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I personally (being 220+ lbs.) would dose like this:

Workout - AminoLast
    Post-Workout - SizeON

Workout - SizeOn

-Spaz
    I wake up between 4:30-5:00... Start working out anywhere from 30-40 minutes later. It seems the majority of folks work out in the afternoon but that's not a good time for me. Life get's in the way too often. So now I just schedule time first thing in the morning.

I wake up between 4:30-5:00... Start working out anywhere from 30-40 minutes later. It seems the majority of folks work out in the afternoon but that's not a good time for me. Life get's in the way too often. So now I just schedule time first thing in the morning.

Dang man ... your just like me

I wake up at the same time, 4:30 AM and I dose my 2 scoops of SuperPump Max (hopefully that makes ExDubio happy there ...) and hit the gym at 5 AM.

I then usually dose my Detonate later in the day. Usually around 11 AM or so. Just to give my body some time to digest the other stims and not give it too much at one time. But also early enough in the day to get the benefits (increased energy for the afternoon, appetite suppression, etc.). Because with us running our days on this time schedule, it does make everything a little different.

Because with that schedule I'm usually in bed by 9 PM or so. And I definitely don't want to dose Detonate in the PM in any way.

Hope that helps!

-Spaz

I wake up at the same time, 4:30 AM and I dose my 2 scoops of SuperPump Max (hopefully that makes ExDubio happy there ...) and hit the gym at 5 AM.

I then usually dose my Detonate later in the day. Usually around 11 AM or so. Just to give my body some time to digest the other stims and not give it too much at one time. But also early enough in the day to get the benefits (increased energy for the afternoon, appetite suppression, etc.). Because with us running our days on this time schedule, it does make everything a little different.

Because with that schedule I'm usually in bed by 9 PM or so. And I definitely don't want to dose Detonate in the PM in any way.

Hope that helps!

-Spaz
    It does make bed time come rather early... Somewhere between 9-10 depending on what time I'll be getting up. Typically 9:30.

I like your schedule. I think I would only need to modify resistance days and not cardio/rest days.

What is the purpose of the directions on Detonate saying to take first thing on an empty stomach? If it's most effective taken on an empty stomach then taking later in the day would mean planning to not eat for a certain amount of time before that.

It does make bed time come rather early... Somewhere between 9-10 depending on what time I'll be getting up. Typically 9:30.

I like your schedule. I think I would only need to modify resistance days and not cardio/rest days.

What is the purpose of the directions on Detonate saying to take first thing on an empty stomach? If it's most effective taken on an empty stomach then taking later in the day would mean planning to not eat for a certain amount of time before that.
    First thing in the morning on an empty stomach would allow for the best energy benefits, mood enhancement and appetite suppression (to start the day) when dosed at this time.

For me that timing just does not work with getting right up and training right away. So I take it later in the morning. And it still works great for me, because even at that time I have had only one meal (breakfast) a few hours before and it's well digested by the time I take my Detonate.

-Spaz

kincaid82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kincaid82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kincaid82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kincaid82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kincaid82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kincaid82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kincaid82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kincaid82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kincaid82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kincaid82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kincaid82 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    First thing in the morning on an empty stomach would allow for the best energy benefits, mood enhancement and appetite suppression (to start the day) when dosed at this time.

For me that timing just does not work with getting right up and training right away. So I take it later in the morning. And it still works great for me, because even at that time I have had only one meal (breakfast) a few hours before and it's well digested by the time I take my Detonate.
    -Spaz
    This Will be how i try it first, since i am also up at 4:15-4:30, usually have a banana or granola bar and sip on my MP Assault and by the time the gym opens at 5 i am ready. Think detonate will help with my energy and cravings in the afternoon.
    Top Supps

Gaspari SizeOn V2
    Gaspari Superpump MAX
    Scivation Xtend (Apple, or Watermelon)
    Primaforce Beta Alanine
    Orange Triad/MVP-365
    Scivation Whey
    Lean xtreme
    Activate Xtreme
    Triazole
    DRIVE
    Neovar Recomped
    Cordygen5

"Knowing today is going to be better than yesterday, and tomorrow is going to be better than today"

"I have wasted too many Years to waste another day"

Originally Posted by kincaid82 View Post
    This Will be how i try it first, since i am also up at 4:15-4:30, usually have a banana or granola bar and sip on my MP Assault and by the time the gym opens at 5 i am ready. Think detonate will help with my energy and cravings in the afternoon.
    Great to hear. let me know how it works for you (if you follow my dosing scheme).

Let me know if you have any questions at all, I'm happy to help out.

-Spaz

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Gunna be buying a bottle soon for sure, it comes highly recommended from the few that I trust/value their feedback.

bigpete650 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

can i take sp max! on detonate

Hope that helps!

-Spaz
    thank for the info -spaz. i just started to take detonate today and have sp max and size on as my pre- and intra workout routine andwas wondering if i could still take sp max since detonate say no oher stimswhile on it but i wake at 4 am and dont work out till 530 to 6 pm at night.

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bigpete650 View Post
    thank for the info -spaz. i just started to take detonate today and have sp max and size on as my pre- and intra workout routine andwas wondering if i could still take sp max since detonate say no oher stimswhile on it but i wake at 4 am and dont work out till 530 to 6 pm at night.
    It depends, do you think you could sleep at night if you took the SP Max around 430-5pm, while taking Detonate first thing in the morning? I know I could as I am beat by 830pm. It really depends on the individual.
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

Originally Posted by bigpete650 View Post

I think you would be fine to take the Superpump Max. I think after you finish your workout, you shower, eat something else, begin to relax you should be fine. Again it depends on the individual, but I think you would be ok.

-Spaz

AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    just to add a different viewpoint to the mix, I do not take in any caffeine after 3pm, as it interferes with my sleep. However, before then, I love me some detonate
    www.gasparinutrition.com

"Above post reflects my personal opinion and has not been evaluated by the FDA, nor is intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease."

airdave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airdave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airdave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airdave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airdave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airdave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airdave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airdave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airdave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airdave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) airdave has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    so is it ok to split the dosage? i took a pill at 2am this morning had a great 4 hour workout but now its only 730 am and feel the effect wearing off

shoul di take a secodn dose OR should i just take 2 pills tomorrow morning before breakfast?

thanks

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by airdave View Post
    so is it ok to split the dosage? i took a pill at 2am this morning had a great 4 hour workout but now its only 730 am and feel the effect wearing off

shoul di take a secodn dose OR should i just take 2 pills tomorrow morning before breakfast?

thanks
    You can take a 2nd dose. I do that at times, just not as early as you.
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

Originally Posted by Zachattack43 View Post
    You can take a 2nd dose. I do that at times, just not as early as you.
    same

I sometimes take a capsule at 6am and another at 11am when I feel the effects wearing off - powers me through my workday very nicely
    www.gasparinutrition.com

kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kerplunk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AlecGaspari View Post
    I tried this with intermittent fasting --- made it 10x easier to curb that appetite in the morning before I broke my fast

enjoy!
    This is what I'm doing and it's great.