Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

USPlabs PATENT PENDING ANABOLIC - ALPHA TESTing it here at Bodybuilding.com!

ALPHA Test USPlabs “Patent Pending Anabolic”:

Group 1 Pilot Study Application Thread

(Product ONLY)

We knew as soon as this product came across our desks; we HAD to test it with the crew here at Bodybuilding.com!!

We are proud to be amongst the leaders of this industry, establishing certain standards for product research and development. We always perform extensive testing prior to our finished products reaching the public marketplace.

With our next R&D project; our “Patent Pending Anabolic”, we’ve made no exceptions! We’re launching this Alpha Testing opportunity as a pilot study on the product, and we’re asking for anyone who is interested in testing this innovative product, to apply to the pilot study group.

Our pilot testing will assist in the research and development of this project, and will ultimately contribute to the future of this product. The pilot testing method includes an easy to complete questionnaire to be completed prior to product usage and again once your test is complete. And, YES… you can still train like a caged animal…

This choice is very simple…
    Group #1 - Using “Patent Pending Anabolic” as a standalone with NO other ergogenic supplements (besides staples like fish oil, protein or joint support). No stimulants allowed.

Fair warning…
    We know BB.com has represents a large majority of the bodybuilding market at-large… That’s why we’re here. We want to hear what to experts amongst you have to say about our product. With that being said, we’re only looking for the MOST ‘devoted’ amongst us. We need individuals that will give their all in and out of the gym while conducting this pilot study. This is your chance to help make history with this novel product!

“We're looking for the people that have devoted their lives to the iron game. For once, you're being rewarded for your O.C.D.!!! The 'patent pending anabolic' is designed to be implemented within an already successful program. No 'newbie gains' claims here... If you think you're up for the task, apply... Open to all that are ready to roll. Company reps, moderators, milk men, whatever... If you're in that upper level, and you're comfortable with raw, new gains... Sign up. The weak need not apply. But be warned; this is an ALL new MOA and one ONLY fit for seasoned product testers.” – Team USPlabs
    USPlabs "Patent Pending Anabolic" ALPHA-Test Rules
    - Will be required to log results here at the Supplement Review section as well as at PatentedAnabolic.com (USPlabsDirect.com). A detailed log is critical and is the only way you will be accepted into the program
    - USA members only – sorry, due to product regulations around the world we can only guarantee USA members can take it.
    - Again, we expect 100% honesty - The Good, the Bad & the Ugly...let us know!
    - For the most hardcore of the hardcore ONLY.

How Do You Apply? In this thread, make one new post and list the following info:
    • What group are you applying for? THIS THREAD IS FOR Group 1 (no caffeine, no thermogenics, no pre-workouts)
    • Current goals:
    • Training Style:
    • Nutrition Style:
    • Are you over 18 years of age as of 11-1-12? Yes or No
    • Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? Yes or No
    • Are you able to start ASAP? Yes or No
    • Are you on ********, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones?
    • Are you on any prescription medications? Yes or No
    • Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? Yes or No
    Now, more than ever, we're so humbled by the support and will never forget where we came from... This group is our heart and soul! We wouldn’t be here with you!

As always.... MORE to come!

Team USPlabs

P.S. - Do NOT hesitate to put your application in... Application acceptance is ONLY for a few short days.

USPlabs Alpha Ginger

ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ryanyu83 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sicckkkkkkkk good luck all applicants
    ☆ ☆ ☆ Cellucor Nation ☆ ☆ ☆
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Detroit Lions!

MuscleTech Core Stack Log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159697631&p=1196013651#post1196013651

Cellucore Super HD Review http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/Cellucor/Super_HD/ryanyu83/307409
    Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite Review http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/MuscleTech/Hydroxycut_Hardcore_Elite/ryanyu83/303413

brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    UPS Labs is coming out with a new supplement! Uh ohhh big things coming!
    Good luck to everyone who applies! I'm sure you will all be in for big and amazing things!
    Army Veteran, OEF.

mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50) mccouch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Current goals: Put on as lean of BM as possible. Goal is ~10 pounds of mass, hoping to minimize how hard I have to cut
    Training Style: currently 5/3/1 but usually its each muscle group 2x/week in the gym 4x/week.
    Nutrition Style: IIFYM
    Are you over 18 years of age as of 11-1-12? YES
    Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? Probably not 5 posts per week but I can definitely keep a log.
    Are you able to start ASAP? Yes
    Are you on ********, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones? FB and google +
    Are you on any prescription medications? Nope
    Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? Exercise induced asthma.

ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000) ryand15 is just really nice. (+1000)
    In, looks interesting!

susanshubby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susanshubby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susanshubby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susanshubby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susanshubby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susanshubby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susanshubby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susanshubby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susanshubby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susanshubby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) susanshubby has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    •Current goals: is to gain mass and bench 500lbs
    •Training Style: 5times a week
    •Nutrition Style: meat and vegies and protein
    •Are you over 18 years of age as of 11-1-12? Yes
    •Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? helllyes
    •Are you able to start ASAP? hellyes
    •Are you on ********, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones? none
    •Are you on any prescription medications? No
    •Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? No

PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PochoStrong is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking Im Ready For Some Gains Bring It!!!

What group are you applying for? Group 1 (no caffeine, no thermogenics, no pre-workouts)

Current goals: Increase Bench and Squat by 50lb and pretty much WRECK IT LIKE RALPH in the gym. And Lose some fat in the process.

Training Style: 5 days in the weight room 2 days on the track. I have a weight training coach not really sure what type of workouts we do but its killer all free weights.

Nutrition Style: My diet is my everything I make sure Im taking in quality foods and make sure I got the right amount of protein carbs and fats in my diet.

Are you over 18 years of age as of 11-1-12? YES

Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? YES

Are you able to start ASAP? YES

Are you on ********, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones? ********,Googe+ and YouTube

Are you on any prescription medications? NO

Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? NO
    Last edited by PochoStrong; 11-13-2012 at 02:09 PM.

USPlabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) USPlabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) USPlabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) USPlabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) USPlabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) USPlabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) USPlabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) USPlabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) USPlabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) USPlabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) USPlabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There are currently active logs at USPlabsdirect.com forums and at Anabolicminds forums.

We encourage all to apply even if company affiliated.

Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is the killer - No stimulants allowed

borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) borobulker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Marshall28 View Post
    We are offering 'group 2' sign-ups at our home site, where stimulants are allowed and encouraged.
    USPlabs Alpha Ginger

All weights were lifted gallagnm's Avatar
    gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hmmm looks very interesting, knowing USP, this product will be huge

Savageous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savageous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savageous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savageous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savageous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savageous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savageous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savageous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savageous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savageous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savageous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    • What group are you applying for? Group 1. Which works, as I'm typically very sensitive to stimulants.
    • Current goals: Athletic fitness and conditioning.
    • Training Style: I'm in the gym at least 5 times a week. My workouts typically close to two hours. I run 2 to 4 miles every day and then I do a routine "core" workout before I lift weights. My weighted workout is split up by bodyparts. Once I finish up with weights I do a Crossfit inspired circuit based workout that really makes me get the most out of every workout. I leave drenched every single time. No lie. Drenched is a word that is tossed around a lot. I literally leave DRENCHED.
    • Nutrition Style: Simple and effective. 7 meals a day with moderately high protein, moderate carbs and low fat. One cheat day a week. Usually Saturday.
    • Are you over 18 years of age as of 11-1-12? Yes
    • Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? Yes. All of my previous logs have been detailed and have included not only pictures of myself but of the scale and the days musings. Daily video or image? It's a can do!
    • Are you able to start ASAP? Yes.
    • Are you on ********, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? Youtube only.
    • Are you on any prescription medications? No.
    • Do you have any pre-existing medical conditions? No.

Thank you for the opportunity!
    All business.

Registered User PushingTheLimit's Avatar
    PushingTheLimit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PushingTheLimit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PushingTheLimit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PushingTheLimit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PushingTheLimit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PushingTheLimit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PushingTheLimit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PushingTheLimit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PushingTheLimit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PushingTheLimit has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PushingTheLimit has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I will throw in an app. This sounds interesting and I am not currently running anything
    • What group are you applying for? THIS THREAD IS FOR Group 1 (no caffeine, no thermogenics, no pre-workouts)
    • Current goals: Increase size and strength. Gain 10+lbs of lean body mass. Increase GPP
    • Training Style: Westside for skinny bastards. Upper body/lower body split with 4 weight workouts a week. Prowler 2x a week for cardio and recovery.
    • Nutrition Style: Eat around 3500 calories spread through 5-6 meals a day.
    • Are you over 18 years of age as of 11-1-12? Yes
    • Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? Yes
    • Are you able to start ASAP? Yes
    • Are you on ********, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones? ********
    • Are you on any prescription medications? No
    • Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? No
    Last edited by PushingTheLimit; 11-13-2012 at 11:16 AM.
    Athletic Edge Nutrition
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer
    www.aenutrition.com
    www.bodybuilding.com/store/ae/ae.htm

Twitter: http://twitter.com/aenutrition
    ********: http://www.********.com/group.php?gid=8167412053
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/AENutrition

kexykathe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What group are you applying for? THIS THREAD IS FOR Group 1 (no caffeine, no thermogenics, no pre-workouts)
    Current goals: main goal to reduce bodyfat. lifting goals - deadlift 300lbs , squat 300lbs , bench 150lbs - all this in 3months
    Training Style: chest/triceps , back/biceps , quads/calves/hams , shoulders/traps ending each training session with a moderate paced cardio
    Nutrition Style: 50protein20fat30carbs
    Are you over 18 years of age as of 11-1-12? Yes
    Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? Yes
    Are you able to start ASAP? Yes or No
    Are you on ********, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones? All of them.
    Are you on any prescription medications? No
    Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? No
    WHATEVER THAT HAPPENS;
    HAPPENS FOR A REASON;
    A GOOD ONE OF COURSE!

Learn to see the goodness in everything

boomchalk will become famous soon enough. (+50) boomchalk will become famous soon enough. (+50) boomchalk will become famous soon enough. (+50) boomchalk will become famous soon enough. (+50) boomchalk will become famous soon enough. (+50) boomchalk will become famous soon enough. (+50) boomchalk will become famous soon enough. (+50) boomchalk will become famous soon enough. (+50) boomchalk will become famous soon enough. (+50) boomchalk will become famous soon enough. (+50) boomchalk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What group are you applying for? THIS THREAD IS FOR Group 1 (no caffeine, no thermogenics, no pre-workouts)
    Current goals: To be 185 lbs with ~12% bodyfat. Increase bench press to 235 x10 reps. Gain Mass. Keep making progress.
    Training Style: HST currently.
    Nutrition Style: 500 calories above maintenance, Count macros, adjust to seek optimal performance.
    Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? Yes
    Are you on ********, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones? ********, Youtube.

Interested, and thanks for your consideration.

bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000) bucsdodgers is a name known to all. (+5000)
    To get ready for my last semi pro football season. To be able to recover fast and drop fat while building muscle
    5 days a week with some cardio. sets of 3-12 reps 3-4 set per lift
    5 meals a day every 2-3hys balanced as possible. More carbs on practice days
    ********, bb.com, google

USPlabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) USPlabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) USPlabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) USPlabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) USPlabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) USPlabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) USPlabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) USPlabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) USPlabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) USPlabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50) USPlabsRep will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Those that use stimulants. Stacking is recommended.

It creates an interesting environment when combined.

All weights were lifted gallagnm's Avatar
    gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

USP LABS

What group are you applying for? Group 2
    Current goals: To gain some lean muscle. I am also an athlete so conditioning (cardio) is thrown in there too.
    Training Style: I have tried many but the one i am using now is periodization and i like it the most. I feel I have received the most gains from this style. I train 5 days a week hitting each body part once with the 5th day working on my lacking parts. "Rest days" go to playing sports. I currently playing hockey and soccer on a team and pickup basketball when I have the chance. I focus mainly on form, ive been through my fair share of injuries and im not looking to get more. I love to sweat so when I do my cardio i dont use sit on a bike for 30 minutes.. ill either play a sport, do HIIT, or hit the bag.
    Nutrition Style: I am in college so it was pretty hard to get my macros down but i eventually got it. I have my protein powder handy just incase i miss some protein macros for that day. I shoot or around 200g protein, 80g fat, 350g carbs a day. Some days i will go heavier protein, less carbs depending on the daily activity.
    Are you on ********, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? ********
    Last edited by gallagnm; 11-15-2012 at 10:06 AM.

wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    •What group are you applying for? THIS THREAD IS FOR Group 1 (no caffeine, no thermogenics, no pre-workouts)
    •Current goals: more lean muscle mass
    •Training Style: 5days aweek training each muscle group every 7 days
    •Nutrition Style:280g protein 5 meals a day every 2-3hrs balanced as possible
    •Are you over 18 years of age as of 11-1-12? Yes
    •Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? Yes
    •Are you able to start ASAP? Yes
    •Are you on ********, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones? ********
    •Are you on any prescription medications? No
    •Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? No
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    We are offering 'group 2' sign-ups at our home site, where stimulants are allowed and encouraged.
    What about coffee?

I'm with Marshall that this could be a hard one. I usually train AM fasted, then have a cup of coffee later in the afternoon as I do HW/work.
    Lift | Eat | Repeat

Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    What about coffee?

I'm with Marshall that this could be a hard one. I usually train AM fasted, then have a cup of coffee later in the afternoon as I do HW/work.
    I'll check on that one... Not 100% sure.
    USPlabs Alpha Ginger

Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I will be watching these logs closely. Always interesting when a big company brings something new to market.

RunninKurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninKurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninKurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninKurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninKurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninKurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninKurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninKurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninKurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninKurt is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunninKurt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I will be watching these logs closely. Always interesting when a big company brings something new to market.
    Same.

Originally Posted by RunninKurt View Post
    Same.
    Monday we pick...

What about coffee?

There are two groups that one can apply for;

stim group
    Stim free group

TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

stim group
    Stim free group
    Can I apply for the stim group here?
    Instagram - beyond__fitness__

Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

stim group
    Stim free group
    Do you want us to apply here for the stim group or go over to the usplabs board and apply?
    Lift | Eat | Repeat

Do you want us to apply here for the stim group or go over to the usplabs board and apply?
    Our apologies.

This thread should have given the Option of both groups!

We'll update the original thread today.

UPDATED ENTRY POST. BOTH GROUPS OPEN.

ALPHA Test USPlabs “Patent Pending Anabolic”:

Group 1 or 2 Pilot Study Application Thread

Group 1, Product ONLY

OR

Group 2, Product with Caffeine

We knew as soon as this product came across our desks; we HAD to test it with the crew here at Bodybuilding.com!!

We are proud to be amongst the leaders of this industry, establishing certain standards for product research and development. We always perform extensive testing prior to our finished products reaching the public marketplace.

With our next R&D project; our “Patent Pending Anabolic”, we’ve made no exceptions! We’re launching this Alpha Testing opportunity as a pilot study on the product, and we’re asking for anyone who is interested in testing this innovative product, to apply to the pilot study group.

Our pilot testing will assist in the research and development of this project, and will ultimately contribute to the future of this product. The pilot testing method includes an easy to complete questionnaire to be completed prior to product usage and again once your test is complete. And, YES… you can still train like a caged animal…

This choice is very simple…
    --- Group #1 - Using “Patent Pending Anabolic” as a standalone with NO other ergogenic supplements (besides staples like fish oil, protein or joint support). No stimulants allowed.

--- Group #2 - Using “Patent Pending Anabolic” as a standalone with NO other ergogenic supplements (besides staples like fish oil, protein or joint support). Caffeine, thermogenic or pre-workout of choice use is required.

Fair warning…
    We know BB.com has represents a large majority of the bodybuilding market at-large… That’s why we’re here. We want to hear what to experts amongst you have to say about our product. With that being said, we’re only looking for the MOST ‘devoted’ amongst us. We need individuals that will give their all in and out of the gym while conducting this pilot study. This is your chance to help make history with this novel product!

USPlabs "Patent Pending Anabolic" ALPHA-Test Rules
    - Will be required to log results here at the Supplement Review section as well as at PatentedAnabolic.com (USPlabsDirect.com). A detailed log is critical and is the only way you will be accepted into the program
    - USA members only – sorry, due to product regulations around the world we can only guarantee USA members can take it.
    - Again, we expect 100% honesty - The Good, the Bad & the Ugly...let us know!
    - For the most hardcore of the hardcore ONLY.

How Do You Apply? In this thread, make one new post and list the following info:
    • What group are you applying for? Group 1 (no caffeine, no thermogenics, no pre-workouts) OR Group 2 (caffeine, thermogenic or pre-workout of choice)
    • Current goals:
    • Training Style:
    • Nutrition Style:
    • Are you over 18 years of age as of 11-1-12? Yes or No
    • Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? Yes or No
    • Are you able to start ASAP? Yes or No
    • Are you on ********, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones?
    • Are you on any prescription medications? Yes or No
    • Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? Yes or No
    Now, more than ever, we're so humbled by the support and will never forget where we came from... This group is our heart and soul! We wouldn’t be here with you!

As always.... MORE to come!

Team USPlabs

P.S. - Do NOT hesitate to put your application in... Application acceptance is ONLY for a few short days.

USPlabs Alpha Ginger

nublepower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nublepower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nublepower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nublepower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nublepower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nublepower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nublepower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nublepower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nublepower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nublepower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nublepower has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow Usp labs application

Current goals: To get leaner and more lean muscle mass in he process.
    Training Style: doing 5/3/1 with cardio so i assume this will help me in strength gains and muscle hypertrophy
    Nutrition Style: eating clean with some carb cycling
    Are you over 18 years of age as of 11-1-12? Yes or No yes
    Will you be able to keep a detailed log (WITH a daily video or image) at least 5 posts per week? Yes or No yes
    Are you able to start ASAP? Yes or No yes
    Are you on ********, Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ or YouTube? If so which ones? no
    Are you on any prescription medications? Yes or No no
    Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? Yes or No no

im in on group 2