.Geeza is on a distinguished road. (+10) .Geeza is on a distinguished road. (+10) .Geeza is on a distinguished road. (+10) .Geeza is on a distinguished road. (+10) .Geeza is on a distinguished road. (+10) .Geeza is on a distinguished road. (+10) .Geeza is on a distinguished road. (+10) .Geeza is on a distinguished road. (+10) .Geeza is on a distinguished road. (+10) .Geeza is on a distinguished road. (+10) .Geeza is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Life kicking me in the nuts (Bit of detail)

Finding it hard to find motivation, I recently broke up with this girl who really dragged me through the works man. Really ****ed my head up and caused me to doubt myself and everything. Long story short, We made plans together she then started working with her Ex and then a few weeks later, I was old news and she eventually got back with her ex. I'm on a college course with her friends (we met at college) so I've been made to feel like an ******* by them and constantly made reminded of my Ex and her recent ahem "doings" with her new BF. Now, It aint getting to me that much but still sorta sucks but on top of this, My mums in and out of hospital with a rare illnesses, My Grandma is about to live her last week (if that) and my Grandpops is going for an operation to try and remove his stage 3 cancer.

Finding it really hard to find motivation to do anything and It's getting to me. Not been in the Gym in months due to helping out my family and things, so I'm gaining some weight. But that aint too important right now, I can worry about losing that later. It's not even gym related, ANYTHING. I just find everything so pointless at the moment, I'm not suicidal but all these recent occurances have made me question of everything and have a bad outlook on things. I'm hoping that this'll be just a phase, but wanna know if anyone else has had this kind of thing and what they did to try and get there old selves back to the way you remember yourself at your very peak.
    PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY

DannyRelic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DannyRelic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DannyRelic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DannyRelic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DannyRelic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DannyRelic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DannyRelic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DannyRelic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DannyRelic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DannyRelic is on a distinguished road. (+10) DannyRelic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by .Geeza View Post
    I'm hoping that this'll be just a phase, but wanna know if anyone else has had this kind of thing and what they did to try and get there old selves back to the way you remember yourself at your very peak.
    Get your ducks in a row. One duck at a time.

Phynamite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Its hard to over look a lot of serious moments in life. I have had the female problem while at the gym but at the same time I used that to rid my anger or my discourage. I can make myself better and leave the girl behind. I don't need her, I will make her need me and then I won't be there. It's kind of douchebag'esk but its something that keeps me motivated.

As for the family, man, life is rough, tough times come, all you can do is be there for support, your family needs you to hold strong for them, to give them hope, and you need the gym to keep your head clear and find that strength mentally. All I can say is just do it. Throw on some music, hit the gym, and for 45 minutes to an hour just lift. Pour out your emotions into the gym.

Good luck, and I hope the best.

Cheers

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Stick close to the family OP. They are your true loved ones. As far as your ex and running into mutual friends whenever going to college, you just have to block that out and ignore it. It's rough after getting dragged through so much by an ex but you can't underestimate yourself. In the end, it's yourself and your family that you want to focus on, not your ex or there friends.

Good luck OP
    Progressive overload + progressive eating = gains. Simple as that!

DntWrryBeHappy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DntWrryBeHappy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is going to be hard to get through but just remember that WHEN you get through it, you will be so much stronger, both emotionally and physically. One day you'll look back and understand that all this had to happen to make you an even better person than I'm sure you already are.

It's always tough to have a sick loved one and even harder to lose one but just remember that when they pass, they no longer have to suffer the pains of this world. They're above that! And depending on your faith and beliefs, you will see them again soon or they'll be always watching over you.

hang in there brother

.Geeza is on a distinguished road. (+10) .Geeza is on a distinguished road. (+10) .Geeza is on a distinguished road. (+10) .Geeza is on a distinguished road. (+10) .Geeza is on a distinguished road. (+10) .Geeza is on a distinguished road. (+10) .Geeza is on a distinguished road. (+10) .Geeza is on a distinguished road. (+10) .Geeza is on a distinguished road. (+10) .Geeza is on a distinguished road. (+10) .Geeza is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks guys! Much appreciated advice here!

The Ex and her stupid friends, Aint really a problem... I honestly cared for the girl but to have it thrown in my face was hard and just added to these past few months but It hardly bothers me, She can do one for all I care. Top priority is making sure the families okay so half the things I've read here is what I knew deep down but getting it given to you by others just drives it home that little bit more and guess just needed some support in whatever way I could.

Already feel motivated to kick myself in the ass and take control of the situation, Thanks again.
    PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY

jonesse91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by .Geeza View Post
    Finding it hard to find motivation, I recently broke up with this girl who really dragged me through the works man. Really ****ed my head up and caused me to doubt myself and everything. Long story short, We made plans together she then started working with her Ex and then a few weeks later, I was old news and she eventually got back with her ex. I'm on a college course with her friends (we met at college) so I've been made to feel like an ******* by them and constantly made reminded of my Ex and her recent ahem "doings" with her new BF. Now, It aint getting to me that much but still sorta sucks but on top of this, My mums in and out of hospital with a rare illnesses, My Grandma is about to live her last week (if that) and my Grandpops is going for an operation to try and remove his stage 3 cancer.Finding it really hard to find motivation to do anything and It's getting to me. Not been in the Gym in months due to helping out my family and things, so I'm gaining some weight. But that aint too important right now, I can worry about losing that later. It's not even gym related, ANYTHING. I just find everything so pointless at the moment, I'm not suicidal but all these recent occurances have made me question of everything and have a bad outlook on things. I'm hoping that this'll be just a phase, but wanna know if anyone else has had this kind of thing and what they did to try and get there old selves back to the way you remember yourself at your very peak.

Went through just about the same **** this year honestly. Dad got a quad bypass a week after ex of 3 years split with me. Fast forward to end of summer and I lost my grandmother. I've found when you get hit man, you either step in, or back out. Keep going or just quit. Thats a personal choice. In life your gonna get hit with crap man, and when it rains it pours. It really does. But that is when you have to find it in yourself to keep going no matter what and better yourself and become the best you can be for you. Good luck man. I know you'll find it in you.

selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    First...Your girl should be loyal and make ya feel good yourself,,,She did neither...thank the new guy for taking her off your hands...Your mum and grandfather...They know you better than you know yourself...They know they've raised an awesome son and grandson...How do I know this???? By the way you have expressed your concerns regarding their health...My opinion.... they've lucky to have such a guy in their lives....The best way to reclaim your "old former self"?..Get back to the gym...exercise and lifting are excellent stress relievers...Your old self lingers in positive spaces...The gym is that space...Keeping positive thoughts for you man.....Steve
    While liftin duh weights I yell out..."You sexy beast"...."Squeeze metal for papa".