Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    punjabixtasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) punjabixtasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) punjabixtasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) punjabixtasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) punjabixtasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) punjabixtasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) punjabixtasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) punjabixtasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) punjabixtasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) punjabixtasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) punjabixtasy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

do testboosters increase heart rate/blood pressure? *help* eg. bioforge, ape,

i am mainly focusing on APE, BIOFORGE, AND SUPER TEST BY BEAST NUTRITIONS

do any of these testorone boosters increase your heart rate and/or blood pressure? can any of the listed ingredients in ANY of these products cause increase?

if someone with knowledge of the ingredients look for me and tell me please, i would highly appreciate it . I have listed the links for each of the products:

ape:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ae/ape.html

bioforge:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bi.../bioforge.html

super test by beast nutrition:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/beast/test.html

please again can someone go thru each of the above listed product ingredients and let me know what ingredient might (if there is/are any) that may cause increased heart rate/blood pressure. and with what mechanism or how it might?

i had an incident about a month ago which i have spoken about in another thread and since then i have quit all pre workouts and other supplements. I only take whey protein, creatine (cell mass 2.0) and just have started test boosters AGAIN. and from time to time i get a high blood pressure even when im at rest. I am trying to figure out if its anxiety from the incident that took place that still causes me to trip out or if its an ingredient in any of the test boosters above

thanks again for the help. I have tried poison control center and they had no information on the ingredient that was in the pre workout i took and my doctors have been 0 help basically even after my ekg revealed a low heart rate after a month of being stim free. so im hoping for someone from this forum/community to help pitch in. thanks!

I'm your huckleberry. TheGilmore's Avatar
    TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That sounds like an underlying health issue.
    “For, behold, I have refined thee, I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.”—1 Nephi 20:10

punjabixtasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) punjabixtasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) punjabixtasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) punjabixtasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) punjabixtasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) punjabixtasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) punjabixtasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) punjabixtasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) punjabixtasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) punjabixtasy is on a distinguished road. (+10) punjabixtasy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ^^ I understand that and of course its a possibilty, but its been 3/3.5 years since ive been taking supplements. ive taken EVERYTHING BASICALLY and have taken breaks.

all this **** started happening the DAY OF AND SINCE I TOOK THAT PARTICULAR PRE WORKOUT which had an ingredient which is illegal and considered a poison (someone on the forum directed me to the site).

so i agree it COULD be a underlying issue but ive been healthy ALL MY LIFE and NEVER had a problem with anything.

im starting to think its anxiety and that incident just spooked me. becaues for example the other day i took cell mass 2.0. i was fine the first day , second day i took it, i felt like my bp went high because i kept thinking if creatine was gonna **** me up (because like i said i havent taken anything for a month and easing back into things) and it went up slightly. it was 137/89 i believe. but then the next day i took it again and i was fine.

i started to take ape last week early in the morning and i have been fine. i ran out and started taking super test for the last 3 days. i have been fine except for about 30 minutes ago when i took, i started to think too much about if its safe and what not and i felt uneasy. checked my bp and it was 140/100. now its starting to go back to normal but it did shoot up for about 15 minutes.

ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ja3r3dr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by punjabixtasy View Post
    ^^ I understand that and of course its a possibilty, but its been 3/3.5 years since ive been taking supplements. ive taken EVERYTHING BASICALLY and have taken breaks.

all this **** started happening the DAY OF AND SINCE I TOOK THAT PARTICULAR PRE WORKOUT which had an ingredient which is illegal and considered a poison (someone on the forum directed me to the site).

so i agree it COULD be a underlying issue but ive been healthy ALL MY LIFE and NEVER had a problem with anything.

im starting to think its anxiety and that incident just spooked me. becaues for example the other day i took cell mass 2.0. i was fine the first day , second day i took it, i felt like my bp went high because i kept thinking if creatine was gonna **** me up (because like i said i havent taken anything for a month and easing back into things) and it went up slightly. it was 137/89 i believe. but then the next day i took it again and i was fine.

i started to take ape last week early in the morning and i have been fine. i ran out and started taking super test for the last 3 days. i have been fine except for about 30 minutes ago when i took, i started to think too much about if its safe and what not and i felt uneasy. checked my bp and it was 140/100. now its starting to go back to normal but it did shoot up for about 15 minutes.
    Nothing is more important than your health man....If you are feeling suspicious about it, stop taking it and do some research. I guarantee that you can achieve the same results without it for a while.
    -----JMR-----

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No they do not
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    they will probably actually reduce bp due to vasodilators and adaptogens in the formulas

Originally Posted by JohnSmeton View Post
    No they do not
    Originally Posted by ExDubio11 View Post
    they will probably actually reduce bp due to vasodilators and adaptogens in the formulas
    so im guessing its anxiety? or some other issue?

im thininking anxiety

ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000) ExDubio11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    describe what else you feel. chest pains? shortness of breath?

Originally Posted by ExDubio11 View Post
    describe what else you feel. chest pains? shortness of breath?
    well sometimes its when i take the supplements sometimes its just when im laying in bed ready to sleep.

i feel weird. get this restless feeling. but no chest pains or sob.

my heart rate isnt rapid when i check it, but it feels as if it is which makes me put on a bp cuff and check my bp which always shows a increased bp average around 134/87 every time i get this feeling. bpm are always around 75-80. but today was the worst in recent weeks 140/100. it lasts for about 15-20 minutes.

i feel a slight rush where i think im going to have that incident i previously had once again.

this feeling sometimes happens in the shower or even when im eating. in the shower: i usually brush my teeth in the shower cause i have a mirror in there but if i dont stare into the mirror and brushing my teeth fast, i feel the 'slight' rush. when im eating: if im hungry, i start chowing down real fast and as soon as i realize im going to fast i feel the rush creep up for a minute or two.

this feeling also happened while i was at the barbers waiting for my haircut. i was thinking about what to do if something like this were to happen there and i just felt uneasy and i could feel my heart beating harder than usual. i had to calm down and stop thinking and i got better.

the first night when i took the supplement. my heart rate had increased like crazy and my bp was super high. i couldnt sit still at all. i felt my insides were ready to jump out of my body. my legs started to go numb and then while i was talking my tongue started to go numb.

the next day i had trouble breathing or speaking more than one or two sentences in one breathe. i had to pause or i felt rushed and my chest became tight. i felt out of breath. and i would start to stutter or misprounounce words because my throat would get tight.

all these INTENSE feelings lasted day in a half. the rest of the week i just had trouble talking where my throat would get tighter if i tried to say more than two sentences in one breath. since then all those symptoms havve disappeared except for these random increases in bp.

the first dayi went to the hospital, my heart rate on the ekg was around 43. second time it increased to 47 i believe. and recently bout a week in half ago it was about 57. the only thing my doctor said was take it easy dont take the pwos and itll go back up slowly once the stuff inside of u is compeletely excreted. i showed her bottle of the stuff and the link to the website one user from here gave me that pointed to one of the ingredients basically being illegal/a poison. i asked her if nothing showed up in my blood work or urine test and this thing is STILL causing problems about a month later, what are the long termm effects of this and what was it? and why is it still 'possibly' in my system and if it is, shouldnt u take it seriously? but none of those questions were answered.

but then agai like i said, i have taken everything. i even overdosed on muscle marinade, jack3d, craze, no xplode and what not and HAVE NEVER had symptoms or severe reactions days following. the longest the overdosed side effects lasted were maybe 20 minutes MAX. after i was fine. just didnt workout. again ive only done that mayb 3 times max in 3 3.5 years. ive been good with supplements. but ever since then, its just been downhill basically.

basically i jsut want some feed back on teh ingredients in the op so i can eliminate them from the problem. because i know doctors/nurses dont know much about the ingredients nor do they give a rats ass. there first response is dont take supplements. period. or they just say well not really sure companies put whatever in there. even something simple as whey protein, they dont clarifiy anything. so i thought people on here have more knowledge than what ive gotten back from the doctors. just wanted to basically wanted to eliminate those three products and their ingredients.

xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Underlying issue. Stop taking all supplements and relying on bb.com medical advice. We cannot help you.
    CountryMike Appreciation Crew

intended to help out but im not going to sit here and read all of that. you need to work on being concise

Registered Genius GimmeTheJooce's Avatar
    GimmeTheJooce is not very helpful. (-500) GimmeTheJooce is not very helpful. (-500) GimmeTheJooce is not very helpful. (-500) GimmeTheJooce is not very helpful. (-500) GimmeTheJooce is not very helpful. (-500) GimmeTheJooce is not very helpful. (-500) GimmeTheJooce is not very helpful. (-500) GimmeTheJooce is not very helpful. (-500) GimmeTheJooce is not very helpful. (-500) GimmeTheJooce is not very helpful. (-500) GimmeTheJooce is not very helpful. (-500)
    my dude, you are altering your ph balance.. this can have some drastic effects, I've been there. One thing is for sure, do not rely on any non-phd bb.com user to give you medical advice.

I have had similar issues and my advice is to stop using, see a doctor. Carry it out too far and you'll only compound the situation. I have take t-boosters before and used to get heart flutters and think nothing of them.. try giving me an energy drink now.. not gunna happen.

Stop using and get a physical!

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you think it is a supplement you are consuming, have you done any studies on any individual compounds or do any research to isolate your high blood pressure to one compound in each of those test boosters?

This compound also has to be universal in ALL of those test boosters mentioned to base empirical evidence on. I'd like for you to find that. From my experiences with APE I was taking it consecutively for two months during the summer weightlifting and boxing training and actually dropped 20 points on my systolic blood pressure and roughly 4 points from my diastolic, but I was doing high levels of cardio as well with my boxing training.

Really what has been advised has been said. This sounds more like an underlying health issue and although we have supplementation knowledge we are not doctors. We highly advise you to ask your doctor about these supplements as well moving forward.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Bu_Omarr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    personally, I tried animal test, activate xtreme and test powder. They all raised my blood pressure. I went to the hospital and measured my bp.

I think it's individual thing. for some people test boosters do not raise blood pressure for other they do.

peace
    Last edited by Bu_Omarr; 11-13-2012 at 01:12 AM.

WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol i had a weird rush when i was taking a lot of supplements, it was almost like an electrical rush from my chest upto my head making me dizzy and my heart beat went really fast, right as it happened i went into panic mode and thought i was going to die(srs)

GimmeTheJooce is not very helpful. (-500) GimmeTheJooce is not very helpful. (-500) GimmeTheJooce is not very helpful. (-500) GimmeTheJooce is not very helpful. (-500) GimmeTheJooce is not very helpful. (-500) GimmeTheJooce is not very helpful. (-500) GimmeTheJooce is not very helpful. (-500) GimmeTheJooce is not very helpful. (-500) GimmeTheJooce is not very helpful. (-500) GimmeTheJooce is not very helpful. (-500) GimmeTheJooce is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by WheytWut92 View Post
    lol i had a weird rush when i was taking a lot of supplements, it was almost like an electrical rush from my chest upto my head making me dizzy and my heart beat went really fast, right as it happened i went into panic mode and thought i was going to die(srs)
    Believe it or not I believe that is an early warning sign of a heart attack, not troll..

Some call it the feeling of impending doom, but doctors will tell you the heart is signaling the brain to prepare for an attack.

Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by punjabixtasy View Post
    i am mainly focusing on APE, BIOFORGE, AND SUPER TEST BY BEAST NUTRITIONS

do any of these testorone boosters increase your heart rate and/or blood pressure? can any of the listed ingredients in ANY of these products cause increase?

if someone with knowledge of the ingredients look for me and tell me please, i would highly appreciate it . I have listed the links for each of the products:

ape:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ae/ape.html

bioforge:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bi.../bioforge.html

super test by beast nutrition:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/beast/test.html

please again can someone go thru each of the above listed product ingredients and let me know what ingredient might (if there is/are any) that may cause increased heart rate/blood pressure. and with what mechanism or how it might?

i had an incident about a month ago which i have spoken about in another thread and since then i have quit all pre workouts and other supplements. I only take whey protein, creatine (cell mass 2.0) and just have started test boosters AGAIN. and from time to time i get a high blood pressure even when im at rest. I am trying to figure out if its anxiety from the incident that took place that still causes me to trip out or if its an ingredient in any of the test boosters above

thanks again for the help. I have tried poison control center and they had no information on the ingredient that was in the pre workout i took and my doctors have been 0 help basically even after my ekg revealed a low heart rate after a month of being stim free. so im hoping for someone from this forum/community to help pitch in. thanks!

I dont understand why you ask us
    Even if i was doctor, i could not help you. Your problem could be caused of 100 things. So my advice is, go to doctor and tell him to do some bloodwork. Stop with all supplements until bloodwork and other has been checked. Then you can trx again. If the issue appear,then stop and dont use it. Health first, allways
    100% natural and proud of it! (No PH's,DS's,AAS, etc.)

From 135 lbs to 227 lbs (naturaly and with severe obstructive sleep apnea)
    Even with poor sleep you can gain thanks to quality food and good workout plan

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ive never had any of those sides with any natural test boosters.

WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000) WheytWut92 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by GimmeTheJooce View Post
    Believe it or not I believe that is an early warning sign of a heart attack, not troll..

Some call it the feeling of impending doom, but doctors will tell you the heart is signaling the brain to prepare for an attack.
    what?!

that is exactly how i would of called the feeling, for some reason i thought straight away im having a stroke or aneurysm. I even told my family i needed an abulance right that second but they calmed me down. the morning after i went to a&e and they did an ecg and said everything was fine, i also had this odd feeling where it felt as i could smell smoke for a second or two on and off over a couple of days after it and the doctor i saw told me this was all indigestion, i could barely control myself when something that minor was his diagnosis.

Then about a week after i remember having crushing pains in my chest that was pretty uncomfortable, i told myself that the ecg was fine and im too young to have a heart attack or anything similar so i convinced myself i was either having panic attacks or anxiety issues for some reason even though that stuff never happens to me, In my mind i thought something was seriously wrong and i felt like i was just waiting for something bad to happen but i didn't know what.

This was all around june and i pretty much put it to the back of my mind by convincing myself it wasn't anything serious.

just an update: went to the hospital. doctor said *shrugs* well...whatever could have been in your system should have already left. usually water excretes everything esp after a month. but we can hook you up to an holter monitor and see what happens. We did two ekg's already and they seemed normal and your blood + urine seemed fine.

so now im hooked to this holter monitor thing for 24 hours. like i said earlier, i came here because i wasnt getting much help from her either. I mentioned how it might be anxiety now since i think bout that day and incident over and over with whatever i take or do. she said you might be right and kinda just stared at me.

so anyways, we'll see what happens after tomorrow.

gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gixxer0.6g has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just read this about test levels

http://www.peaktestosterone.com/Test...vels_Male.aspx

All cautions aside, though, we can come to some conclusions and you can assess your testosterone levels against the average for males. For example, there was a 1999 study that examined 4,393 men between the ages of 32 and 44 and found that their average testosterone level (at 8 a.m.) was 679 ng/dl. [1] It should be noted that in this study the men with testosterone levels slightly above 800 were 42% and 72% less likely to have high blood pressure and a heart attack, respectively, than those with testosterone a little less than 400. Again, solid testosterone is good for you!
    Toxic Masculinity

am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You really do sound like you have some major health anxiety. I've been thru it too. Hopefully the holter monitor will show nothing and it really is just anxiety. Best of luck.
    "A man who wants something will find a way; a man who doesn�t will find an excuse."
    -Stephen Dooley Jr

Originally Posted by am1991 View Post
    You really do sound like you have some major health anxiety. I've been thru it too. Hopefully the holter monitor will show nothing and it really is just anxiety. Best of luck.
    yeah man..ever since that day, i guess subconsciously ive been spooked. i know i never gave a F U C K bout ****. even today, im so down to slam a preworkout but im a lil iffy about it.

****s been happening for no reason now. some days a cup of coffee is harmless and other days i feel like F U U U U U C K K K K . so im thinking and HOPING that its just anxiety.

man i keep reminiscing about when i didnt think twice before doing ****. pre workouts, proteins, test boosters, soda, energy drinks, *******, alcohol, etc etc. now taking regular whey protein has me tripping out.

guess you learn from your mistakes and make the necessary adjustments and call it a day.

and thanks. appreciate it

am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) am1991 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No problem. If it shows nothing and they end up saying it's anxiety feel free to PM me anytime. I'll do my best to help you out. One thing tho, when you go to the doc never say you think it's anxiety. After that point they don't really take you seriously, from my experience anyway.
    "A man who wants something will find a way; a man who doesn�t will find an excuse."
    -Stephen Dooley Jr

Originally Posted by am1991 View Post
    No problem. If it shows nothing and they end up saying it's anxiety feel free to PM me anytime. I'll do my best to help you out. One thing tho, when you go to the doc never say you think it's anxiety. After that point they don't really take you seriously, from my experience anyway.

thanks! definitely! i got couple more hours left before i go back and return the monitor, so ill probably find out by tom night.

Originally Posted by WheytWut92 View Post
    what?!

that is exactly how i would of called the feeling, for some reason i thought straight away im having a stroke or aneurysm. I even told my family i needed an abulance right that second but they calmed me down. the morning after i went to a&e and they did an ecg and said everything was fine, i also had this odd feeling where it felt as i could smell smoke for a second or two on and off over a couple of days after it and the doctor i saw told me this was all indigestion, i could barely control myself when something that minor was his diagnosis.

Then about a week after i remember having crushing pains in my chest that was pretty uncomfortable, i told myself that the ecg was fine and im too young to have a heart attack or anything similar so i convinced myself i was either having panic attacks or anxiety issues for some reason even though that stuff never happens to me, In my mind i thought something was seriously wrong and i felt like i was just waiting for something bad to happen but i didn't know what.

This was all around june and i pretty much put it to the back of my mind by convincing myself it wasn't anything serious.
    I'm not trying to scare you but don't ever take your heart's health lightly.. I'm 22 and experienced heart failure from a t-booster while doing squats. If you are doing it right, you are pushing your body to extremes.. bad things can happen.

My advice to you and OP is to take time to deload and make sure you are not killing yourself everyday in the gym. I know you FEEL like you can handle anything but you are putting yourself at risk without proper rest.

I'm not a doctor but trust me.. I've been there and it sucks

Originally Posted by GimmeTheJooce View Post
    I'm 22 and experienced heart failure from a t-booster while doing squats.
    u wot m8?
    -Stephen Dooley Jr