Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1106
    mcdonaldsmeal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcdonaldsmeal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcdonaldsmeal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcdonaldsmeal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcdonaldsmeal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcdonaldsmeal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcdonaldsmeal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcdonaldsmeal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcdonaldsmeal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcdonaldsmeal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcdonaldsmeal has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I set my goal to get a 70%+ grade in my degree. I worked my ass off but since my last exam results it's pretty impossible.
    Feels bad, but the work was still worth it because of the pride that I stuck it out.
    Now for my last set of exams I'm gonna see how high I can get, to show it to myself.

Matthewboyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matthewboyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matthewboyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matthewboyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matthewboyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matthewboyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matthewboyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matthewboyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matthewboyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matthewboyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matthewboyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Subbed to this awesome thread and will read through it tomorrow. Those of you that journal, do you just write in a a word document or use some kind of online software or what?
    Misc is always right crew

Start typing out response to thread then think "who cares" and closes thread crew
    Masterrace height crew
    U maek me so angry

michaelproject is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelproject is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelproject is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelproject is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelproject is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelproject is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelproject is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelproject is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelproject is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelproject is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelproject is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Any sites/groups like this people recommend? I'm a big fan of RSD but I want to become more alpha and people like OP that write advice on the topic are goat.
    Goals: self-improvement, influential entrepreneurship, outpouring of creative projects

Naturally huge & shredded by 2015 crew - Negs back crew

Starts too many new miscs threads each day

touchmynuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) touchmynuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) touchmynuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) touchmynuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) touchmynuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) touchmynuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) touchmynuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) touchmynuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) touchmynuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) touchmynuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) touchmynuts is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How to become alpha ?

1. Get to 7 % bf at 215lbs

2. Practice moves with fingers for ur jaw

3. Sick haircut

4. Beatiful smile / 10

5. Profit

MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MasterYomega has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by touchmynuts View Post
    wut?
    *We're all gonna make it Crew*

TWO TIME MOD NEG SURVIVOR RunDRL's Avatar
    RunDRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunDRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunDRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunDRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunDRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunDRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunDRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunDRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunDRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunDRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunDRL is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In on this.

Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fuk it, in...

TWO TIME MOD NEG SURVIVOR RunDRL's Avatar
    RunDRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunDRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunDRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunDRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunDRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunDRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunDRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunDRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunDRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunDRL is on a distinguished road. (+10) RunDRL is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Gonna try to improve my Spanish speaking skills, continue to train every day, and expand myself culturally through reading a book every two weeks and watching multiple films every month. Up this week Breakfast of Champions by Kurt Vonnegut and I plan on watching Lawrence of Arabia.

SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpartacusNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just wanna add this in guys: vitamin D3.

Vitamin D3.

D3 + Zinc + Fish Oil.

On top of reading + meditation + exercise.

You're on your way.

kirkosaur will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirkosaur will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirkosaur will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirkosaur will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirkosaur will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirkosaur will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirkosaur will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirkosaur will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirkosaur will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirkosaur will become famous soon enough. (+50) kirkosaur will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bump

emneo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emneo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emneo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emneo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emneo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emneo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emneo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emneo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emneo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emneo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) emneo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Subbed, reps on respawn

jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jerseyshorebrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Mhmm intresting thread
    The Misc is dead.

mcdonaldsmeal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcdonaldsmeal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcdonaldsmeal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcdonaldsmeal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcdonaldsmeal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcdonaldsmeal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcdonaldsmeal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcdonaldsmeal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcdonaldsmeal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcdonaldsmeal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mcdonaldsmeal has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SpartacusNYC View Post
    Just wanna add this in guys: vitamin D3.

Vitamin D3.

D3 + Zinc + Fish Oil.

On top of reading + meditation + exercise.

You're on your way.
    I already take fish oil, but this inspired me on the D3. I've heard about it before and now I use it too.

What I came on to say was that I have rediscovered my disdain for women.
    Now I don't think I should be immediately judged for saying that. In this instance I have a female 'friend' whom I told I wanted clarity on our relationship, then, we were gonna be just friends. Fair enough.

Then immediately shes flirting even more than before and touching me more than before. As far as I'm concerned she is lying about having an on/off boyfriend.
    Tonight when I was leaving the bar she came along with me, leaving her friends behind, I dropped her off miles out of my way... she didn't even invite me in for a chat.

I admit I've never been too successful with women, but I think at this stage of my life I'm just gonna say **** it. They use you and in return they make you feel like ****.

Browny95 is just really nice. (+1000) Browny95 is just really nice. (+1000) Browny95 is just really nice. (+1000) Browny95 is just really nice. (+1000) Browny95 is just really nice. (+1000) Browny95 is just really nice. (+1000) Browny95 is just really nice. (+1000) Browny95 is just really nice. (+1000) Browny95 is just really nice. (+1000) Browny95 is just really nice. (+1000) Browny95 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mcdonaldsmeal View Post
    I already take fish oil, but this inspired me on the D3. I've heard about it before and now I use it too.

What I came on to say was that I have rediscovered my disdain for women.
    Now I don't think I should be immediately judged for saying that. In this instance I have a female 'friend' whom I told I wanted clarity on our relationship, then, we were gonna be just friends. Fair enough.

Then immediately shes flirting even more than before and touching me more than before. As far as I'm concerned she is lying about having an on/off boyfriend.
    Tonight when I was leaving the bar she came along with me, leaving her friends behind, I dropped her off miles out of my way... she didn't even invite me in for a chat.

I admit I've never been too successful with women, but I think at this stage of my life I'm just gonna say **** it. They use you and in return they make you feel like ****.
    Bro sounds like your Beta when it comes to girls. But don't get angry because I am the same (well was). In the last few weeks I have actually improved my confidence around girls and gotten some phone numbers(huge accomplishment for me) and plus I am talking to a lot more girls.
    I found these guys called RSD and they are a group of pick up artists and that's literally the way I have learnt. Just download some audio or watch a video on YouTube and Apply some tactics.

Just trying to help out man cause I know how much it sucks to feel beta around women.

Also just started supplementing D3 but not fish oil since I eat salmon 3 times a week.
    Squats - 140kgx1
    Bench - 82.5kgx6
    Deads - 132.5kgx5
    Press - 55kgx3

i blog at :http://www.tysonbrown.com.au
    Goodreads Crew :http://www.goodreads.com/Browny95
    Duolingo Crew :http://www.duolingo.com/Browny95
    Fitness page :http://www.********.com.au/abcfitness2

If he dies, he dies ARhymingApe's Avatar
    ARhymingApe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ARhymingApe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ARhymingApe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ARhymingApe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ARhymingApe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ARhymingApe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ARhymingApe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ARhymingApe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ARhymingApe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ARhymingApe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ARhymingApe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bumping this for those who fell off
    Gentleman of Leisure

DoctorDingus is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorDingus is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorDingus is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorDingus is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorDingus is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorDingus is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorDingus is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorDingus is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorDingus is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorDingus is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorDingus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do you guys find your momentum goes through cycles? Some weeks I'll be hitting every task and will be completely on top of my ****, and others I'll mess around with my friends more often than actually accomplishing things.

Have any of you ever gone more than a few weeks in a super productive state, without slipping up at all? Usually that high state of momentum only lasts a few weeks tops for me before something gets in the way.
    The subconscious mind learns through repitition

Make every day count --> www.anexcitingday.com

Logros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Logros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Logros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Logros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Logros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Logros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Logros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Logros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Logros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Logros has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Logros has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In on this. Want to get back to meditating regularly, among other things listed here.

polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000) polkster84 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by touchmynuts View Post
    How to become alpha ?

Originally Posted by MasterYomega View Post
    wut?
    Can we get an answer on this?
    www.boostmyself.com - My self improvement ramblings.

Matthewboyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matthewboyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matthewboyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matthewboyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matthewboyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matthewboyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matthewboyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matthewboyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matthewboyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matthewboyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matthewboyy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bump
    Misc is always right crew

Start typing out response to thread then think "who cares" and closes thread crew
    Masterrace height crew
    U maek me so angry

Originally Posted by mcdonaldsmeal View Post
    I set my goal to get a 70%+ grade in my degree. I worked my ass off but since my last exam results it's pretty impossible.
    Feels bad, but the work was still worth it because of the pride that I stuck it out.
    Now for my last set of exams I'm gonna see how high I can get, to show it to myself.
    Today I got my results. I got 65% overall.
    Not what I hoped for but it's still good for my career and I've learned a lot through doing it.
    Stay on the grind.

Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fish oil and vitamin d3 every day....

DoctorDingus is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorDingus is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorDingus is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorDingus is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorDingus is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorDingus is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorDingus is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorDingus is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorDingus is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorDingus is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorDingus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Everyone should check out this http://www.readsy.co/

It's a great tool for speed reading, have been burning through articles lately.

cr9messi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr9messi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr9messi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr9messi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr9messi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr9messi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr9messi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr9messi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr9messi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr9messi is on a distinguished road. (+10) cr9messi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Started meditating hnngggg
    Scrimshaw and Archaeology Crew
    Paintball and Off-roading Crew
    Explorer Crew
    Archery, Hunting and Fishing Crew
    Badminton and Golf Crew
    Swimming and strength training Crew
    Real Madrid C.F. Crew

"Believe you can and you're halfway there."

Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Another month, another bump for one of the most valueble threads on the misc.

Edit: Wow that's pretty amazing @
    Originally Posted by DoctorDingus View Post
    Everyone should check out this http://www.readsy.co/
    It's a great tool for speed reading, have been burning through articles lately.

SLskrilla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SLskrilla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SLskrilla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SLskrilla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SLskrilla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SLskrilla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SLskrilla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SLskrilla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SLskrilla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SLskrilla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SLskrilla has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    In on thread

Wheytlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wheytlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wheytlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wheytlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wheytlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wheytlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wheytlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wheytlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wheytlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wheytlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wheytlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've started an awesome morning routine, but cold showers are just so dam miserable. How did some of you get into it? A slow progression from hot to cold, then just go cold once you are used to that?

Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Efilon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Wheytlifter View Post
    I've started an awesome morning routine, but cold showers are just so dam miserable. How did some of you get into it? A slow progression from hot to cold, then just go cold once you are used to that?
    Yeah just progression. Of course it will never feel comfortable, that's the point:P
    But you can start by going down (in degrees) a little bit, and more over time. Maybe up as well.
    I haven't been doing it a lot/enough but it's amazing when it works.
    It helps with waking up as well, when you do the heavy breathing in when it turns cold all of a sudden. I think Strengthcamp once did a video on that.

Wheytlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wheytlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wheytlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wheytlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wheytlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wheytlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wheytlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wheytlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wheytlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wheytlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wheytlifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Efilon View Post
    Yeah just progression. Of course it will never feel comfortable, that's the point:P
    But you can start by going down (in degrees) a little bit, and more over time. Maybe up as well.
    I haven't been doing it a lot/enough but it's amazing when it works.
    It helps with waking up as well, when you do the heavy breathing in when it turns cold all of a sudden. I think Strengthcamp once did a video on that.
    Thanks man. Yeah as soon as I posted that, I was going to take a shower and just said to myself "**** it". The first minute is uncomfortable, but after that I realized it's not that bad

soyelrey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soyelrey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soyelrey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soyelrey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soyelrey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soyelrey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soyelrey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soyelrey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soyelrey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soyelrey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) soyelrey has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Anyone know of any books that'll help me improve socially?
    Vidi, Vici, Veni
    I saw, I conquered, I came

How to win friends and influence people - Dale Carnegie