Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    JureRus is on a distinguished road. (+10) JureRus is on a distinguished road. (+10) JureRus is on a distinguished road. (+10) JureRus is on a distinguished road. (+10) JureRus is on a distinguished road. (+10) JureRus is on a distinguished road. (+10) JureRus is on a distinguished road. (+10) JureRus is on a distinguished road. (+10) JureRus is on a distinguished road. (+10) JureRus is on a distinguished road. (+10) JureRus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    After a good and thorough deload week, I have already started with a new macrocycle with squat and push press as main exercises.

Today's was ME workout. Since it was the firt ME workout of the cycle, I didn't go all out.

Squat:
    warming up and gradually increasing weight
    1x 180 kg
    1x 200 kg
    2x 210 kg PR!*
    1x 210 kg
    *I think I haven't done 210 twice yet...

Push Press:
    warming up and gradually increasing weight
    3x 80 kg
    3x 80 kg
    3x 80 kg

Accessory work:
    Chin-ups (V-grip):
    8x
    8x
    8x
    8x

-Bench Press:
    10x 80
    10x 80
    8x 80
    10x 80

Squat

I am slowly but surely approaching an end of this off-season. Current conditioning at little less than 78 kg (172 lbs).
    Lifetime Natural Bodybuilder

Follow me on FB: https://www.********.com/sizeandsymmetryathletejurerus

www.NaturalMuscleZone.com

Sponsored by: Sizeandsymmetry
    http://www.sizeandsymmetry.com/athletes/jure-rus

JureRus is on a distinguished road. (+10) JureRus is on a distinguished road. (+10) JureRus is on a distinguished road. (+10) JureRus is on a distinguished road. (+10) JureRus is on a distinguished road. (+10) JureRus is on a distinguished road. (+10) JureRus is on a distinguished road. (+10) JureRus is on a distinguished road. (+10) JureRus is on a distinguished road. (+10) JureRus is on a distinguished road. (+10) JureRus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It has been little more than two weeks since my last post and I have managed to set a few PRs in the meantime (3x 220 kg squat, 6x 200kg squat, rep PR in Bench press, Few reps with 90kg on push press).

VIDEO of today's 235kg (518lbs) squat

Last offseason traning session!

Today was the last training session of this offseason. I decided to end it with stye: with an imitation of a PL meet!

I managed to set some new PRs:
    SQUAT: 240 kg (~530 lbs) PR!
    BENCH PRESS: 130 kg (~287 lbs)
    DEADLIFT: 235 kg (~518 lbs) PR!

I will do a 10-day deload and then start with prep for competitions in late summer/fall.

Here are a few pictures of current conditioning:

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice squat

How much do you weight in those pics?

You're in great condition to start prep!
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

Thanks; I appreciate it!

Little more than 78kg (fasted in the morning).

lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    NPC conditioning even before starting prep, lmao.

Holy shi*t, wish I looked that good in the "off-season". You are my biggest motivation, Jure.

Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Crazy lifts! really inspiring,
    and i really like your training approach.

sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sloboda is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    your conditioning is still outstanding. what are your current macros vs. the end of your last prep?

Originally Posted by lukamura View Post
    NPC conditioning even before starting prep, lmao.

Holy shi*t, wish I looked that good in the "off-season". You are my biggest motivation, Jure.
    Being a good representative of natural bodybuilding is something that I strive for and being someone's motivation means a lot to me. Thank you!

I have never started prep so lean and so strong and it will definitely be an interesting experience.

Originally Posted by Mesoflex View Post
    Crazy lifts! really inspiring,
    and i really like your training approach.
    Thanks and thanks!

Originally Posted by sloboda View Post
    your conditioning is still outstanding. what are your current macros vs. the end of your last prep?
    The lowest I've been was 200 / 170-200 / 20 or circa 1600-1700kcal. I am currently at 200 / 400-450 / 50 or circa 3000 kcal daily while being slightly less active.
    Last edited by JureRus; 05-04-2013 at 12:13 PM.

AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    question. did you do any cardio during prep? or just diet.? how long did your prep last about?

lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by AntoineDufour View Post
    question. did you do any cardio during prep? or just diet.? how long did your prep last about?
    Seeing his cals were quite low at the end of the last prep, I'd say he had to do SOME cardio. Let's wait for an answer, I'm curious aswell.

AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AntoineDufour is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Seeing his cals were quite low at the end of the last prep, I'd say he had to do SOME cardio. Let's wait for an answer, I'm curious aswell.
    hmm I would think the opposite. Like maybe he tapered down to 200/200/20 or so from offseason level

ah wellwe will find out! lol

h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I don't think Jure did much cardio during prep.
    Some MISS and HIIT sessions here and there. I checked his journal on NMZ forum. Cardio is rarely mentioned .
    my blog: http://missionsuperbody.blogspot.com/
    My workout log: ->http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139180333&p=976686193#post976686193<- hopefully this year I'll post more here ;).

Sorry for not responding, guys! The last few weeks were extremely busy - I now have more time and will try to post more regularly.

I am 1 month in my contest prep and I rarely do cardio. If I happen to do some aerobic activity, I raise my daily intake to match the additional calorie expenditure. I am currently at 200 / 250 / 30 from Monday to Fridays. On Saturday and Sunday I raise my intake to ''maintainance'' (=daily intake at which I ended my offseason): 200 / 400 / 50. I if I did some cardio and let's say burned 400 kcal, I would simply add 400 kcal to my daily intake, mostly from carbs.

Update!

A lot of things have happened recently and are currently happening and I just did not came round to updating my thread. Here a few of the most important ones:

1.) I have signed my first sponsorship contract: Sizeandsymmetry Europe have decided to support a natural bodybuilder! Here is my section on their site: http://www.sizeandsymmetry.com/athletes/jure-rus

2.) I came to the States 2 weeks ago. I am staying in NYC area until the end of August and in Toronto until the end of September.

3.) I have done my first competition of the season on August 10th: OCB Presidential Cup, Washington, DC. I won the Junior division and placed 3rd in a very fierce Men's Open Middleweight:

In the past 2 weeks I have combined intense sightseeing (first time in NYC) with regular training sessions and contest prep. I have been training with weights in Steel Gym in Manhattan and have been doing a TON of LISS (8+ hours of walking accross NYC daily). I am currently 2 day out of my next competition: OCB Mid-Atlantic Battle for the Belt. The conditioning will be slightly better than in Washington and definitely my best ''package'' ever.

You can follow me on my FB page: https://www.********.com/sizeandsymmetryathletejurerus
    Attached Images

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Congratulations on your win!

Enjoy the City!
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

CSCS, CPT, WNBF Pro Cytrainer913's Avatar
    Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cytrainer913 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good luck and I'll see you in NJ show Saturday! Best of luck!

Originally Posted by deltpecx View Post
    Congratulations on your win!

Enjoy the City!
    Thanks!

I already have and will!

Originally Posted by Cytrainer913 View Post
    Good luck and I'll see you in NJ show Saturday! Best of luck!
    Thanks and looking forward to meeting you!

Current macros?

Current macros?
    Today was 200 / 300 / 30. I am currently at my lowest and regulate my intake depending on activity (which is quite high due to a lot of walking).

OCB Mid-Atlantic battle for the Belt report: I placed 1st in Junior (unfortunately only 2 competitiors) and 5th in Men's Open Group 1.

Few pictures of the men's division:

h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Congratulations Jure, well done!
    my blog: http://missionsuperbody.blogspot.com/
    My workout log: ->http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139180333&p=976686193#post976686193<- hopefully this year I'll post more here ;).

wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000) wheathins is a name known to all. (+5000)
    congrats Jure!! I wish I would have checked the log sooner to see that you were coming to NJ, that show is just a few minutes from where I live, my buddy actually was the one who won his pro card at your show - can't wait to see the pics you're a hell of a bodybuilder!
    www.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.com

Follow me on twitter @mattrepece and InstaGram at mrepece!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161395983 - 2014 prep log!

Originally Posted by h4xk0 View Post
    Congratulations Jure, well done!
    Thanks!

Originally Posted by wheathins View Post
    congrats Jure!! I wish I would have checked the log sooner to see that you were coming to NJ, that show is just a few minutes from where I live, my buddy actually was the one who won his pro card at your show - can't wait to see the pics you're a hell of a bodybuilder!
    Thanks! Sorry to hear that - would be nice meeting you.

Your buddy looks amazing and was shredded to the bone. We have exchanged few words and he seems like a great guy. Send him my regards!

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice work man!
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/