Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63
Results 1,861 to 1,884 of 1884
    deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mr. Miyagi can help.

"You karate do yes or karate do no..."

Mr. Miyagi like him I do, yes!
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by deltpecx View Post
    Mr. Miyagi can help.

"You karate do yes or karate do no..."

Mr. Miyagi like him I do, yes!
    How can one not lol?
    "The code of Bushido is harsh and relentless."

Olympic Lifting Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158765663

TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm a whole new kind of sore today. Not DOMS really, but as Billy put it..."TORCHED!!!"

All that fast twitch movement...wooooooo.

Glad to be back. Though, this reminded me just how far I have to go on so many levels.

My hips and ankles are pretty worked over today. Going to take a few weeks to get used to the pummeling.

I'm using this week as a pseudo-deload week. I figured I would let this knee and shoulder rest before stepping onto the platform to start throwing snatches and clean & jerks. Weights this week are moderate at best and I'm really just "BROing out."

Today's Session:

Superset:
    BB OHP (3:1:5 tempo)/Low to High Band Flies

95x8/Red Band x 14
    (x4)

DB Strict Side Laterals:
    (7x10...15sec rest between sets)

17.5x10 (x5)
    20x10 (x2)

Triple Set:
    Chin-ups/Cable Curls (3:3:3 tempo)/Close Grip Underhand Lat Pulldown

BWx7/70x10/90x10
    (x4)

Superset:
    Hammer Strength Low to High Row/Rear Delt Band Flies
    (3sec hold at contraction point on all reps on both exercises.)

70lbs per side x 12/Blue Band x 20
    (x4)

Superset:
    Overhand BB Curls/French Press

50x10/50x10
    (x3)

DB Curls:
    (Focus sloooow eccentric.)

30x15
    40x10
    45x5

Superset:
    DB Hammers (5sec eccentric)/Band Underfoot Burnout Curls

25x10/Blue Band x fail
    (x3)

Single Arm Overhead Tri Extensions:
    35x10
    (x3)

Overall:
    Entire session took about 35min.

Arms are pumped to hell. I need to get these sessions in while I can New programming next week totally driven toward building competency and skill in the 2 olympic lifts. Next year, I'll be setting totals on a competitive platform.

Olympic Lifting Log:

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In for new program
    Volume Junkie

Alex be proud!

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wow, it sometimes takes me longer than 30min just to get to my first working set lol... well done, in for new program!
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243

offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Bro-ing out is the way to go

Ready for this new program. JP is gonna start calling you Billy Jr.

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by offroadatv200 View Post

This is you guys...

★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    In for new program
    Volume Junkie

Alex be proud!
    It will certainly fit my volume junkie status.
    Oly training on Tuesday and Thursday nights, and Sunday mornings.
    Deads, Squats, and weightlifting accessory work an additional 3-4 days a week.

Originally Posted by wrkoutfrq View Post
    Wow, it sometimes takes me longer than 30min just to get to my first working set lol... well done, in for new program!
    I've really been keeping rest times low. The way my timetable has been falling, I cannot be there for multiple hours in the morning. Transitioning to weightlifting is going to take some work, but the kids and I discussed it and they know what changes need to be made and they're down. Dats my DAWGS!!!

I've enjoyed my Bro week

The goals have been in place for months lol. I talked with this crew mid-prep.

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    This is you guys...

Hey, that's ME hahahahaha. I got madd hops yo!!! Dem squatz be workin

Today's Workout:

11:30 class.
    Katas and Pad work today.

Will also pull some speed work deads and upright rows in the Dungeon upon my return.

Legs and upper back need to be ready to rock and slam some fkn bars on Sunday!!!

New things. New coach. New goals.

Olympic Lifting Log:

klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) klhowell2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TakedaShingen View Post
    It will certainly fit my volume junkie status.
    Oly training on Tuesday and Thursday nights, and Sunday mornings.
    Deads, Squats, and weightlifting accessory work an additional 3-4 days a week.
    You are only hitting weights 3 times a week??? What's your split like? I am intrigued!
    (Sorry I am too lazy to thumb through previous posts!)

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In for new program
    Volume Junkie

Alex be proud!

OH YOU KNOW IM F@#KIN PROUD!!!

Chris!!! MY MAN!!!! Crushin shyt!!!
    advertising not permitted

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No coach? wth did I miss? Details pls
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Originally Posted by klhowell2 View Post
    You are only hitting weights 3 times a week??? What's your split like? I am intrigued!
    (Sorry I am too lazy to thumb through previous posts!)
    Normally, I train 5.

- A heavy day of Squat, Dead, Bench and weak point focus.
    - 2 days hitting Shoulders (One was an Oly focus day).
    - 1 day hitting Legs and Back.
    - 1 day hitting Chest.

Starting Sunday, I'll be specifically training to weightlift competitively.

Sunday AM, Tuesday PM, and Thursday PM will be totally dedicated to the two lifts. Snatch and Clean & Jerk will be my lifting life.

To become stronger and more proficient at these lifts, there will be a metric sh*t ton of Squats, Front Squats, Deads, Snatch Grip Deads, High Pulls, and the rest of the strength and accessory work that go along with Olympic Lifting. These will be done 3-4 days a week ON TOP OF the Oly specific training.

Olympic Lifting Log:

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In on all this newness!
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    OH YOU KNOW IM F@#KIN PROUD!!!

Chris!!! MY MAN!!!! Crushin shyt!!!
    Time to REALLY get strong!!!

Throwin ish above my head...NBD.

Olympic Lifting Log:

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    No coach? wth did I miss? Details pls
    NEW coach. Steve Titus. USAW Level II Certified Coach.

Steve has coached the team who has won Team Gold at The Empire State Games for the last few years. His athletes work their asses off, so I'm going to fit right in. And, he's just a cool fkn guy. Drinks too much coffee and loves weightlifting....I'm in!!!

New log will be started as of Sunday.

Originally Posted by deltpecx View Post
    In on all this newness!
    Always good to have ya on board, brother.

Olympic Lifting Log:

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    new coach? new log
    IN!

new coach? new log
    IN!
    I'm ready to lift some sh*t!!!

Other than that session with Billy boy, I haven't squatted in weeks.
    Knee is feeling sharp. Shoulder is feeling pretty good (still icing it, but it's MUCH better).

And, this damn deload week walking into a new hell of training is killin me lol. I am ready to start doing WORK.

I'm not sure I'll be able to make the Empire State Games team this year, but I'm sure as hell gonna give it every last bit I got. Best believe that I'll compete next year though, AND be on the damn 2015 Empire Team...maybe even grind toward regionals.
    Last edited by TakedaShingen; 12-05-2013 at 07:57 AM.

Olympic Lifting Log:

Final Day of Lifting on Deload!!!

And, I'm more sore than when I'm lifting lol. Karate is lighting my ish UP!!!
    Feeling great. Literally unstoppable!!!

Shoulders and Lats:

BB OHP:
    (5sec negatives)

95x10
    105x10
    115x5
    125x5 (x2)

Hang Cleans:
    95x10 (x5)

T-Bar:
    (Back parallel to ground)

100x15 (x4)

DB OHP:
    (5sec negatives, 2sec pause in hole at shoulder level...no release in tension through set.)

45x10 (x3)

Strict Form DB Rows:
    (slow negative, dead stop at bottom)
    65x10
    80x10
    90x10
    110x10

Wide Lat Pulldown:
    (4:2:4 tempo)

90x15
    120x10
    130x10

Core:

Superset:
    Cable Crunches/DB Oblique Side Raises

130x25/45x10 each side
    (x3)

150x25/75x10 each side

Was feeling too good to stop...

3" Deficit Tempo Deadlifts:
    (5:1:5 tempo...never release tension throughout entire set)

185x12 (x4)

Cardio:

20 min MISS on Spin Bike

I've been getting plenty of cardio on the dojo floor. Feeling blade sharp at the moment.

Overall:
    Solid session. Everything felt solid and smooth. No hitches, no extra pains. Shoulder and knee feeling great.

I don't believe there was an injury on either. A bit of old tendinitis from overuse coming right out of prep and wanting to jump in too hard. Pulling punches has never been my strong suit. Much like my son, I have two speeds:

Dead Stop & Pedal Through the Fkng Floor

Sunday marks the start of a new scene for me. Training for competitive lifting is not something I've ever done, but I know it's exactly where I want to be. New knowledge, motion, and thought trains are going to be my reality.

I'm ready to take my training to a new level. I've learned much, but have so much to learn.

The more I learn, the more I realize how little I know. I KNOW NOTHING.

I remain humble and driven. I'm here to work, and that's really it.

Hard work at work in ALL areas of my life.

Olympic Lifting Log:

offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So much **** about to pop off !

Lets do it bro!

Real PhD/Fake Bodybuilder adknows's Avatar
    adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50) adknows will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    New log? wait I just got here lol

Your sessions are always good for motivation. Ready to see what's coming next. IN

So much **** about to pop off !

Lets do it bro!
    And...you...know...this!!!

Olympic Lifting Log:

Originally Posted by adknows View Post
    New log? wait I just got here lol

Your sessions are always good for motivation. Ready to see what's coming next. IN
    Just click the new link Sunday and subscribe...

Billy is right...SO much ish is about to jump off in this b*tch!!!

Good to have ya. Let's go.

Olympic Lifting Log:

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ready for a new log! I dunno if I've mentioned it before, but before I started with Matt I did Olympic lifting... Never got all that great but it was a blast! I actually miss it a lot sometimes, and still use some techniques from time to time
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...63&pagenumber=

^^New Log^^

You fkn ready?

Today's session will be up momentarily.

Olympic Lifting Log: