Page 18 of 63 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
    offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    When i hurt my back i didnt do much of anything. A few sets of arms, chest and shoulders just to keep myself sane. Nothing heavy and definitely nothing that required my back to support me. LOTS of foam rolling and stretching.

Personally i would take off until i felt 100%. A week off with no workout is better then a week full of half ass painful workouts. But definitely listen to your body.

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TakedaShingen View Post
    How long do you honestly recommend, Bob? If I were to consider such a notion.
    I have had my fair share of injuries (seem to become more common the older you get too). I usually follow the following plan:

1. Identify what it is that hurts.
    2. Take time off until it no longer hurts when going through your normal daily routine (no lifting with it).
    3. Return to lifting, starting at absolutely minimum weight. If pain free, increase weights next time out. If hurting, wait another week.
    4. If after 2 more weeks you are still unable to lift minimum weight without discomfort, see a dr, get a scan/x-ray, whatever is necessary.

I followed this when I strained my pec last year. Laid off chest work for 4-6 weeks. Then I started back on bench press with just the bar and added maybe 20 -30 lbs per session. You feel like a girl with everyone watching but forget the ego. Unless you want to be one of those middle aged guys who like to talk about all the weight they USED TO be able to lift, you have to take care of your body first and foremost.

Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hope everything is healing up and getting slightly better

Take it easy as we all know that when your better your going to crush it like you have been

Well done for listening to your body, something many people should do but dont because its a hard choice
    ___Growing Mentally and Physically ___
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154388901&p=1079896151&posted=1#post1079896151

My Blog - www.innerbuilder.weebly.com

Fat is temporary, strength and muscle is not

TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks guys.

I appreciate the lookin out. I did listen to my body. Longevity, not short term success. Alex and I have been talkin a lot, and when even HE says to stay at home for a week, you know something is up lol.

Tonight, I'm not even gonna lie. I'm gonna have pizza and wings. First time in forever. I hammer my diet spot on week in and week out, but tonight, my family asked me out for pizza and I am going to partake!!!

But April 17 2005, I made a decision that has forever changed my life. Since that day, I have not taken a sip of alcohol or ingested a drug of any sort. April 18, 2005 was the first day of my whole new life. A true second chance to be whoever I wanted to be. Since then, I have done nothing but move forward with my life. This day each year is a bigger day than my birthday. Anyone who has known me a long time has watched me grow, and anyone who has met me since has only seen the work in progress.

I am truly blessed and I continue my path ever forward.

Thank you to all who have contributed to my life and have helped me along this portion of my journey to achieving my goals.
    "The code of Bushido is harsh and relentless."

Olympic Lifting Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158765663

Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks guys.

I appreciate the lookin out. I did listen to my body. Longevity, not short term success. Alex and I have been talkin a lot, and when even HE says to stay at home for a week, you know something is up lol.

Tonight, I'm not even gonna lie. I'm gonna have pizza and wings. First time in forever. I hammer my diet spot on week in and week out, but tonight, my family asked me out for pizza and I am going to partake!!!

But April 17 2005, I made a decision that has forever changed my life. Since that day, I have not taken a sip of alcohol or ingested a drug of any sort. April 18, 2005 was the first day of my whole new life. A true second chance to be whoever I wanted to be. Since then, I have done nothing but move forward with my life. This day each year is a bigger day than my birthday. Anyone who has known me a long time has watched me grow, and anyone who has met me since has only seen the work in progress.

Thank you to all who have contributed to my life and have helped me along this portion of my journey to achieving my goals.
    Alot of respect here

Go for a pizza with your family and enjoy you deserve it

8 years is a long time and im sure your going to keep at everything as you have shown in this log

Well done
    ___Growing Mentally and Physically ___
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154388901&p=1079896151&posted=1#post1079896151

My Blog - www.innerbuilder.weebly.com

Fat is temporary, strength and muscle is not

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Whats one meal going to do? nothing....
    I dont see why people think they need to hit their macros every single day in the offseason or not 2-3 weeks out from a show.. Moderation has its fair place in everyone's life...

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks guys.

Congrats on all of this especially on what I have highlighted. To not ever having a drink, let alone a sip, or anything else, is very big! This I see is why everyday is bigger than your birthday.... you only get stronger.
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Whats one meal going to do? nothing....
    I dont see why people think they need to hit their macros every single day in the offseason or not 2-3 weeks out from a show.. Moderation has its fair place in everyone's life...
    Bob, one bad meal isn't going to do anything, just like one good meal isn't going to do anything. I'm only speaking for myself here but this is when my OCD kicks in, as well as having an addictive personality. Although I like to preach 'moderation is key', for some it is not. I'm a balls to the wall kind of guy, whether it be dieting, training for sport, relationships and family, or partying all night until I run out party favourites - sometimes it's best that my life is structured to the 'T', rather feed that fix that will soon pass.

Again though, I'm only speaking from my personal character and I will continue to preach 'Moderation is Key.' ... and to those with personal addictions, I will teach differently through many years of my personal experience. Something I wish upon nobody.

demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Gym God View Post
    Bob, one bad meal isn't going to do anything, just like one good meal isn't going to do anything. I'm only speaking for myself here but this is when my OCD kicks in, as well as having an addictive personality. Although I like to preach 'moderation is key', for some it is not. I'm a balls to the wall kind of guy, whether it be dieting, training for sport, relationships and family, or partying all night until I run out party favourites - sometimes it's best that my life is structured to the 'T', rather feed that fix that will soon pass.

Again though, I'm only speaking from my personal character and I will continue to preach 'Moderation is Key.' ... and to those with personal addictions, I will teach differently through many years of my personal experience. Something I wish upon nobody.
    Props to you and to Chris for overcoming addiction. I know all to well the difficulties associated with this as I've had my struggles in the past as well. In fact, I know many people who have turned to bodybuilding as a way to channel their addictive behavior into something positive. It may come across as obsessive to others, but unless you know what the potential unhealthy alternatives are, obsessing about bodybuilding and diet are far healthier

curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by demonwareltd View Post
    Props to you and to Chris for overcoming addiction. I know all to well the difficulties associated with this as I've had my struggles in the past as well. In fact, I know many people who have turned to bodybuilding as a way to channel their addictive behavior into something positive. It may come across as obsessive to others, but unless you know what the potential unhealthy alternatives are, obsessing about bodybuilding and diet are far healthier
    I think you guys hit the nail square on the head. I think anybody in bodybuilding has an addictive personality, you pretty much have to to do what you guys put yourselves through. I've me er had an addiction to drugs or alcohol but for sure I did to food. You don't get to be 350+ lbs without an addiction. That's why it is so hard when I or anyone else gets hurt, we have no where to channel that addiction and its tough. Hang in there Chris, you'll be pounding the weights in no time!
    TEAM DEMON
    Follow my Journey here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=

TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks guys.

This is by far the healthiest addiction I've ever had lol.

Years spent ripping and running the streets helped build my perception of the world. Taught me to be grateful for the smallest of things. I grow and learn with each passing day.

I ate the pizza and wings yesterday, and then spent the night not sleeping cuz my stomach felt like garbage. Now I remember why I don't eat that garbage. Cuz it doesn't make me feel good. Although, it was fkn delicious in the moment : )

My back has been feeling pretty great the past few days. Solid rest and I've been eating training day nutrition this whole time off to fuel my recovery. I am certainly ready for Monday.

Next on the plate, 2on 1off 3on 1off, upper/lower alternating power and hypertrophy days. With an extra day dedicated strictly to shoulders to build that width, and another to build some front to back thickness.

I've been working with Alex. Like we all didn't see that coming : ) Except, I won't be doing my t-bar rows with 7 plates lol. Fkn Alex.

I'm just trying to get better. Each day I work as hard as possible to achieve all the goals I have set. 7 more weeks of bulking and then on to a 20week prep. I'm gonna come in mean as hell. Show is already paid for and I'm on that grind time. Doin work!

Cuz as I once read from Bob, as he put it so simply, "HARD WORK PAYS OFF."

Thanks for tuning in : )

I have nothing but the utmost respect for all you guys. Thank you for being along for the ride of this journey.

Chris

Olympic Lifting Log:

offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thanks guys.

Thats great man, really an inspirational story.. Congrats!

Tear that **** up, one thing i miss about up north is the pizza and wings!! Eat some for me.

Side note:

I ordered Wendler's 5/3/1 book the other day. Should be here today or tomorrow. Found it for $20 on Amazon and figured it would be a decent read. I am out of good books and thought, 'Why the hell not?'

Olympic Lifting Log:

HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Side note:

I ordered Wendler's 5/3/1 book the other day. Should be here today or tomorrow. Found it for $20 on Amazon and figured it would be a decent read. I am out of good books and thought, 'Why the hell not?'
    Beast likes this!

Wendler has a lot of good articles on Tnation that are also a great read
    The Beast Journey to Elite
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169406293

Best Meet's Total = 1515 (585 Squat, 365 Bench, 565 Deadlift)
    Highest Gym Lifts: Squat: 600 Deadlift: 600 Bench: 400

Proud member of Team Ogre
    "Everybody wants to be strong but most people just don't want to work that hard"

Instagram: harrylifter

Originally Posted by HARRYBEAST View Post
    Beast likes this!

Wendler has a lot of good articles on Tnation that are also a great read
    Yeah, I'm a fan of a lot of his writing. He is simple and to the point.

I like Dave Tate as well, he's very motivational, but sometimes he gets a bit wordy and loses what he is really trying to hammer home.

Olympic Lifting Log:

HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, I'm a fan of a lot of his writing. He is simple and to the point.

I like Dave Tate as well, he's very motivational, but sometimes he gets a bit wordy and loses what he is really trying to hammer home.
    He is the man. I totally agree with Tate as well
    The Beast Journey to Elite
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169406293

Best Meet's Total = 1515 (585 Squat, 365 Bench, 565 Deadlift)
    Highest Gym Lifts: Squat: 600 Deadlift: 600 Bench: 400

Proud member of Team Ogre
    "Everybody wants to be strong but most people just don't want to work that hard"

Instagram: harrylifter

Side note:

i could of emailed you this free of charge.. why not just ask the good bro's? not like i have not helped ya enough in the journey!

we are a team. we ALWAYS be supporting each other bro.

i could of emailed you this free of charge.. why not just ask the good bro's? not like i have not helped ya enough in the journey!

Absolutely! And I am always much obliged.

Honestly, I like hard copy print still. I like the feel of books. Call me old school.

What else ya got in the arsenal? I'm up for some good reads.

Olympic Lifting Log:

Absolutely! And I am always much obliged.

Honestly, I like hard copy print still. I like the feel of books. Call me old school.

What else ya got in the arsenal? I'm up for some good reads.
    lots, i paid for most of them, but i have a variety, i think around 50-60 different ebooks that i gather. i am always enjoying different research and methods that people utilize on their clients and their self to see what works and what other methods of madness there are out there regarding training/diet.

We are always learning and always evolving!

lots, i paid for most of them, but i have a variety, i think around 50-60 different ebooks that i gather. i am always enjoying different research and methods that people utilize on their clients and their self to see what works and what other methods of madness there are out there regarding training/diet.

We are always learning and always evolving!
    Exactly. I enjoy new information. Especially if it has the potential to be helpful to either myself or someone else.

Olympic Lifting Log:

True - but maybe Chris doesn't want to go the piracy route

Exactly. I enjoy new information. Especially if it has the potential to be helpful to either myself or someone else.
    Always learning, thats why i enjoy seeing other things and how other people "Skin the Cat" there is always rational behind decisions and depending on the outlook on individuals we can only utilize it on ourself to see how we respond and what it may bring to US in the future.

"You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength." -Marcus Aurelius

"Today, I have power over my mind. I shall set the path. No one, or many, shall stand before me. In the end, all who oppose me shall fall. I have lost many friends and gained many enemies, this matters not. For here I stand, today, ready to stand fast against whatever I may encounter, to trample and to conquer. I hear many say they desire to "achieve greatness," but have forgotten that they are already great, that this is inherent. I have never forgotten this and never shall, for I remain undefeated and shall continue henceforth." -CH

Basically, I'M HERE TO F*CK SH*T UP! THIS DAY IS MINE!

First day of legitimate lifting since the close of Sheiko. And even the last couple days of Sheiko were rough. Today, I'm ready to destroy. Still testing weight to check my strength and stability, but I have no fear of injury. I am hurt no longer. Almost 2 full weeks off. I'm ready!
    Let's Go.

Day 1:
    Upper Body Power

Bent BB Rows: 3 x 3-5
    135x15
    185x6
    205x6
    230x6

Close Grip Pull-ups (palms facing):
    2 x 6-10

BW +25 x 7
    BW +25 x 7

Wide Grip Pulldowns: 2 x 6-10
    120x10
    120x12

Just testin the waters on this one. Next week, pullin weight. These reps were deep with a great contraction. I'm rowin sh*t again!!! Like a big boy.

Flat BB Bench: 3 x 3-5
    185 x 5
    205 x 5
    220 x 4

Bench is comin up!

Weighted Dips: 2 x 6-10
    Superset with 10 Push-ups

BW+45 x 12/10 clap push-ups
    BW+70 x8/10 push-ups with 30sec hold on last rep

Standing Strict Military: 3 x 6-10
    (Reps don't count unless they touch the chest!!!)

95x10
    105x7
    115x8

These felt tremendous. Outstanding!

Superset:
    BB Curls/Rear Delt Band Pulls
    80x8 / 15
    80x7 / 15
    80x10 /25

Skullcrushers: 3 x 6-10
    80x12
    100x10
    100x10

Going nowhere but up on these next round! Doin work!

Overall, a really great session. My arms are pumped to the max. I feel great and I wrecked those weights today. My back felt sharp and wasn't even a mild factor in today. Back on the grind. However, the rest time was exactly what my body needed to fill out and fuel back up. Mentally, I am clear. Physically, I am strong. Spiritually, I am connected.
    I have no fear.

"I must not fear.
    Fear is the mind-killer.
    Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
    I will face my fear.
    I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
    And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
    Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
    Only I will remain." - Bene Gesserit Litany

Weight- 187.2
    Weight up, but still lookin sharp. Maybe a little excess fat from almost 3 weeks no lifting, but nothing to write home about. Chest, delts, and arms are filled out better than ever and I am pleased with my path.

Round 2, tomorrow!!! I'm back b*tches!!!

Olympic Lifting Log:

hes back!

hes back!

Olympic Lifting Log:

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Amazing man! Great stuff! Proud internet friend right here
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rakan92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    Amazing man! Great stuff! Proud internet friend right here
    it is indeed touching to say the least !

Thumbs up

Holy Hell Man! I leave for a day and you're taking the numbers with a BOOM!

Originally Posted by Gym God View Post
    Holy Hell Man! I leave for a day and you're taking the numbers with a BOOM!
    Glad to be back!

Olympic Lifting Log:

This muhfuggah right here, is back on his sh*t!

Legs Power:

Warm-Up:
    30 Bodyweight squats

Squats: 3 x 3-5
    135x10- warm up
    245x6- just making sure
    295x3 (x3)

Kept the weight reasonable here. Wasn't trying to set a PR. Just testing this back out to make sure it's ready to get back into stable, weekly progression.

Incline Leg Press: 3 x 6-10
    5pps x10
    7pps x6
    6pps x15

Next week, gonna crush these! Was really just taking this week to get back into the motions. 6pps x15 was like as hell. I had 30 easily.

Leg Extension: 3 x6-10
    230x10
    250x8
    250x10 -this one was a push.

Focused those reps. No throws, a$$ down!

Deadlifts: 3 x 5-8
    135x10 -warm up
    225x5 -Dan made me lay back and "train smart," since I haven't pulled anything in a few weeks.
    275x8
    325x5

SLDLs:
    I don't usually go very heavy on these. The weight messes with the tendon behind my left knee.
    100x10
    110x10
    110x10

Today, these felt great. Will be upping the weight consistently and progressively on these henceforth. I want those beastly hanging hamstrings that don't even look real.

Weight: 186.5
    Weight is headed back down. I imagine my glycogen was stockpiled from being sedentary for a while. Going back to my 185 home base.

Back is feeling great. Not even a mild factor. Glad I took the suggestions to take time off and heal. Was certainly the right choice. Not even the slightest pressure or tension today, and I don't foresee it popping up again. Still, I will take this week and play it smart. I'll train hard and with unbelievable intensity, but I have no fear and all is well.

Time to DO WORK! Back to it!

Olympic Lifting Log: