Page 11 of 63 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 ... LastLast
    curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lol, not sandbagging it at all, it was great to meet you and get in some lifts, expo was so crowded today I only stayed for a little while, got some decent stuff though. My back is feeling it today though, I'm back at my hotel right now laying on an icepack after taking 4 Ibuprofen.
    TEAM DEMON
    Follow my Journey here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TakedaShingen View Post
    Gearin up for the Arnold today. Expo in the morning, randomness throughout the day, and the Classic tonight. Should be downtown by 8:30.

Trained with Demon, WisdomMaster, and Curjo last night, with newcomer Alex skirtin the sidelines.

My back was still roasted from Wednesday's workout, so it was hard to hang with the big boys. I felt like such a girl.

Back:
    Deads
    Iso Lateral High Row
    Iso Lateral Low Row
    BB Curls
    Close Grip Pull-ups
    ONE set of glute ham raises lol.

Had a good time with these boys. And I learned to not let Curjo sandbag anymore. Lying bastard. He's stronger than us all lol.

Gonna be a good day today. Trick or treat time, and it's time to grab some wrist wraps and a belt if I can catch a good deal. Harry keeps talkin about Inzer stuff so I'm gonna check em out.
    Enjoyed meeting you Chris - love your intensity and enthusiasm in the gym! Always awesome to get to know the guy behind the posts u have been following for months

TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by demonwareltd View Post
    Enjoyed meeting you Chris - love your intensity and enthusiasm in the gym! Always awesome to get to know the guy behind the posts u have been following for months
    Thanks to the both of you. Like you said, good to meet the people you've been following for months. Next year, I'm comin strong to the gym. PRs will be had, as well as laughs.

Got some great deals at the expo. Tons of free ****, but I got a set of Inzer knee wraps and wrist wraps for $45 for the pair. Also, the AppNut booth was my favorite booth. Spent a fair amount of time there. Met their chemist and we chatted, told him I'm running a couple logs of their products and what I liked about em and what I didn't. He ended up giving me:
    - 2 bottles of Drive (110ct each)
    - 1 full size HGHup
    - 1 bottle Uncut (90ct)
    - 1 bottle Black Cats (60ct)
    For $50! That's just a stupid deal. I'm really enjoying my Drive and HGHup combo. He also threw a couple t shirts in lol. Good people over there.

Next year I know, get there Thursday, and get to the expo both Friday and Saturday morning at 7/730. All in all, first time here was a success. Even my lady had a blast.

The show:
    The Arnold Classic was unbelievably rigged. Dexter looked alright, decent enough for top 3, but Pakulski in 2nd? Not a fkn chance! I wasn't lookin for a win for Cedric, actually I came in with no expectations for him whatsoever so this isn't some fanboy talkin up my guy, but he looked great. Great symmetry, posing was tight, and he had stage presence. Personally, while Pakulski may have deserved Most Muscular, there's no way he was top 3 IMO. His left lat was bigger than his right, and his quads were uneven. His calves, shoulders and arms did look awesome though. I'll give him that. They gifted Dex that, and I don't even know how they placed Hide above anyone. Hard GH gut, and I think he has looked better so many times before.

But hey, I'm just a poor white kid from South Buffalo, so what do I know?

Great times though, great all around trip, they'll see me next year again.
    "The code of Bushido is harsh and relentless."

Olympic Lifting Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158765663

demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks to the both of you. Like you said, good to meet the people you've been following for months. Next year, I'm comin strong to the gym. PRs will be had, as well as laughs.

Got some great deals at the expo. Tons of free ****, but I got a set of Inzer knee wraps and wrist wraps for $45 for the pair. Also, the AppNut booth was my favorite booth. Spent a fair amount of time there. Met their chemist and we chatted, told him I'm running a couple logs of their products and what I liked about em and what I didn't. He ended up giving me:
    - 2 bottles of Drive (110ct each)
    - 1 full size HGHup
    - 1 bottle Uncut (90ct)
    - 1 bottle Black Cats (60ct)
    For $50! That's just a stupid deal. I'm really enjoying my Drive and HGHup combo. He also threw a couple t shirts in lol. Good people over there.

Next year I know, get there Thursday, and get to the expo both Friday and Saturday morning at 7/730. All in all, first time here was a success. Even my lady had a blast.

The show:
    The Arnold Classic was unbelievably rigged. Dexter looked alright, decent enough for top 3, but Pakulski in 2nd? Not a fkn chance! I wasn't lookin for a win for Cedric, actually I came in with no expectations for him whatsoever so this isn't some fanboy talkin up my guy, but he looked great. Great symmetry, posing was tight, and he had stage presence. Personally, while Pakulski may have deserved Most Muscular, there's no way he was top 3 IMO. His left lat was bigger than his right, and his quads were uneven. His calves, shoulders and arms did look awesome though. I'll give him that. They gifted Dex that, and I don't even know how they placed Hide above anyone. Hard GH gut, and I think he has looked better so many times before.

But hey, I'm just a poor white kid from South Buffalo, so what do I know?

Great times though, great all around trip, they'll see me next year again.
    Awesome write up on the show. Submit that **** to FLEX and see if they publish it

I thought Cedric looked better in the finals than the prejudging. Much better. That could be why he placed lower. The prejudging is a big part of where they finish. Dexter looked the same throughout and I though Ben looked great, though I didn't pick up on his apparent symmetrical shortcomings

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wish i could of met ya man!

TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TakedaShingen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Awesome write up on the show. Submit that **** to FLEX and see if they publish it

I thought Cedric looked better in the finals than the prejudging. Much better. That could be why he placed lower. The prejudging is a big part of where they finish. Dexter looked the same throughout and I though Ben looked great, though I didn't pick up on his apparent symmetrical shortcomings
    Thanks bro, I've been published since I was 15. Random short stories and whatnot. I have already written a book, and I'm working on my second. I'm actually a pretty solid writer. Words are kind of my thing : )

And I honestly think it was Paks midsection and back that did me in for him. While I think he looked good for him, I don't think he looked great overall. And Hide' should've been sent home after his pose round. I thought JoJ brought a decent package, and while a little soft, I really thought Ced looked like a complete package. Personally, I think he looks like a fkn superhero lol. That old school thin waist and big upper body are what I aim for for myself. That thick midsection doesn't impress me much.

Olympic Lifting Log:

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Wish i could of met ya man!
    I came by Cellucor twice lookin for ya. Even did a Burpee challenge to waste time to see if you'd stop by. I haven't ever really done a Burpee. I made them show me the form they were looking for so i did em correctly. Came in 2nd lol. I did 27 in a min. I was actually a little winded.

I was talking to a guy at the booth, and he said I just missed your Cinnamon Bread. He cut me a slick deal on some C4 cuz I knew ya. 100servings for $40, threw in a tshirt, and grabbed some extra sample c4 packs and threw em my way.

Woulda been cool to meet ya. You've helped me a lot and you probably don't even know : ) I just listen, watch, and learn.

Olympic Lifting Log:

I woke up at 6:30, rested and ready. HGHup in full effect here.

I'm ready to test my new stack.
    Here's how my morning went...
    3 Drive at 7am
    With my 3 Orange Triad
    ...then, @9am...
    3 UnCut
    6 NOuptake

Gym at 9:30.

Push Day:

Normally, I dread push day. Today, I was fkn ready!!! This is my slack area, and it's time to GROW. I walked in the gym today prepared for battle. I felt good after the last 2 days off. My back still roughed up from Friday with the boys in Columbus. Thanks guys.

Grabbed some Inzer Wrist Wraps at the Expo. Gonna be testing em out today. There isn't any crazy weight planned, but I wanna get the feel of em.

Warm Up:
    Cable Flies: 40x8 (x3)

Let's go! I took the lead from a little Sheiko inspired action.

Flat BB Bench:
    135x6 (x2)
    155x6
    165x4 (x3)
    185x4 (x2)
    205x3
    205x5

These felt clean. Good pushes. Honestly, I now know that it was my mind in the way and not my body. I was telling myself, "I am not a good pusher," and I was believing that nonsense. That's BS! I'm just gettin better.

Incline DB Flies:
    45x 8
    42.5 x 10 (I dropped cuz I felt I could contract better with just a little less weight...I was right.)
    42.5x15

That last set was money. I felt it out instead of pushing weight.
    Back to the bench!

Flat BB Bench:
    155x5
    165x5
    185x5 (x4)

I didn't struggle here, and these were really good feeling reps.

Seated OHP:
    135x10- warm up
    155x5
    145x8
    135x10

DB Front Raises:
    37.5x15
    40x10
    42.5x10

Superset:
    Rear Delt Flies/Band Pull-Aparts
    (Flies on pec deck)
    100x15/15 band pull-aparts
    90x15/20 band pull aparts

This was a solid day. I felt better about pushes than I ever have. Gonna keep this mindset and destroy like I do every other session.

The Uncut and NOuptake may be my new favorite go to for the gym. I've never been more focused and ready for the next set. I nearly skipped rest times on multiple occasions because I was just FKN READY!!! Endurance was amazing. I barely felt like I lifted. I'm ready to go again lol.

I'm going to decimate some food in a few minutes. Today is a good day.

Olympic Lifting Log:

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Read the work out before anything else and thought I smelled Sheiko! I like it!

Such a fun routine. I haven't had great results with it, but I think I'm the exception and not the rule. Enjoy it!
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    Read the work out before anything else and thought I smelled Sheiko! I like it!

Such a fun routine. I haven't had great results with it, but I think I'm the exception and not the rule. Enjoy it!
    I'm not formally running the template...yet.

I'm fairly certain I'm going to start 29.

I was just reading up on it and thought, "Hmmmm, a Sheiko inspired Push, Pull, Legs split wouldn't be a bad idea."

So this week, that's what I'm gonna do. Legs should be a fun day. That'll be Wednesday.

Olympic Lifting Log:

29.. Do it man....

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I woke up at 6:30, rested and ready. HGHup in full effect here.

I'm ready to test my new stack.
    Here's how my morning went...
    3 Drive at 7am
    With my 3 Orange Triad
    ...then, @9am...
    3 UnCut
    6 NOuptake

Gym at 9:30.

Push Day:

Normally, I dread push day. Today, I was fkn ready!!! This is my slack area, and it's time to GROW. I walked in the gym today prepared for battle. I felt good after the last 2 days off. My back still roughed up from Friday with the boys in Columbus. Thanks guys.

Grabbed some Inzer Wrist Wraps at the Expo. Gonna be testing em out today. There isn't any crazy weight planned, but I wanna get the feel of em.

Warm Up:
    Cable Flies: 40x8 (x3)

Let's go! I took the lead from a little Sheiko inspired action.

Flat BB Bench:
    135x6 (x2)
    155x6
    165x4 (x3)
    185x4 (x2)
    205x3
    205x5

These felt clean. Good pushes. Honestly, I now know that it was my mind in the way and not my body. I was telling myself, "I am not a good pusher," and I was believing that nonsense. That's BS! I'm just gettin better.

Incline DB Flies:
    45x 8
    42.5 x 10 (I dropped cuz I felt I could contract better with just a little less weight...I was right.)
    42.5x15

That last set was money. I felt it out instead of pushing weight.
    Back to the bench!

Flat BB Bench:
    155x5
    165x5
    185x5 (x4)

I didn't struggle here, and these were really good feeling reps.

Seated OHP:
    135x10- warm up
    155x5
    145x8
    135x10

DB Front Raises:
    37.5x15
    40x10
    42.5x10

Superset:
    Rear Delt Flies/Band Pull-Aparts
    (Flies on pec deck)
    90x15/20 band pull aparts

This was a solid day. I felt better about pushes than I ever have. Gonna keep this mindset and destroy like I do every other session.

The Uncut and NOuptake may be my new favorite go to for the gym. I've never been more focused and ready for the next set. I nearly skipped rest times on multiple occasions because I was just FKN READY!!! Endurance was amazing. I barely felt like I lifted. I'm ready to go again lol.

I'm going to decimate some food in a few minutes. Today is a good day.
    Great session man!
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

Originally Posted by Gym God View Post
    Great session man!
    Thanks man. I'm lookin to build something great. Just laying the foundation.

Olympic Lifting Log:

Woke up this morning and my delts were wrecked. That was a solid workout. Sheiko is calling me. My only concern is that it is more of a strength program, and I need size. Does it fit this protocol as well? Thoughts?

Arms:

I've actually grown to enjoy the rest day that is arms.

Superset:
    Straight Bar Curls/DB Hammer Drops (all hammers are 5reps)

60x10/27.5, 25, 22.5, 20
    60x10/27.5, 25, 22.5, 20
    60x10/20, 22.5, 25, 27.5

That last set coming up the hammers was rugged. Weight wasn't heavy, but it was right on.

Seated Negative Preacher Curls:
    80x4
    (x3)

These reps worked a really slow negative. My training partner and I would slow down the bar for the other and make a negative that lasted 30+ seconds. My arms felt like they were about to fall off after 4reps. Originally, we were slated for 8reps, but I couldn't lift the bar again after 4 lol.

Triple set:
    Cable Curls/One arm reverse grip Tri Pushdowns/Hammer grip pull-ups with 2sec holds at top

80x15/30x15/5reps
    100x15/40x15/5reps

Final rep of each pull-up set is held to fail. Stupid pump happening in my bis.

One Arm overhead Tri Ext:
    30x15
    32.5x15
    32.5x15

Cardio:
    20 min walking incline intervals on FreeMotion. 400cals in 20min. Feelin good right about now.

Weight: 181.2
    Burned off those couple indulgence pound from this weekend : ) Back to the grind.

Olympic Lifting Log:

Sleep was not as restful last night as it has been lately. Had a lot on my plate last night and it ran over into my sleep. My brain wouldn't shut off.

Oh well...Doesn't mean I'm not ready to destroy!!!

Pre-Workout Stack:
    3 AppNut Drive
    3 AppNut Uncut
    4 AppNut NOuptake

Woooooooooooo!!! These 3 get me movin.

If you've followed this log at all, you know leg day is my absolute favorite day. I've been reading up on Sheiko, so this week has been a bastardized Sheiko run, with my own tweaks of course.

LEGS:

I came in to this session wanting to obliterate my quads. I believe I achieved that. This took me 2 1/2hrs. I was in the squat rack over 90min. Rest times were 40sec between sets, and 2min between exercises. This was a solid fkn leg day. I'm not even remotely mad about what I wrote : )
    I only used 375 as my max for my weights percentages today because of my knee last week, but I know it should've been probably 50lbs higher.

Here...We...Go...

Squats:
    185x5
    205x5 (x2)
    260x3 (x2)
    295x3 (x5)

^^260x3, commentary by Dan^^

^^295x3, this was my 10th set. Kinda spent.^^

I used my new Inzer wrist wraps during squats, and it made low bar SO much easier. No wrist pain. I actually didn't even really hold the bar. I was able to just pin it there and focus on squatting. So clean, and feelin great. Solid investment. HarryBeast gave the recommendation, and I'm glad I listened.

Flat BB Bench:
    155x5
    175x5
    185x5 (x3)
    205x5 (x5)

Squats:
    185x5
    205x5
    260x5 (x4)
    260x10 -was only supposed to be another set of 5, but I couldn't help myself. My partner was talkin sh*t. Had to shut him up.

Incline Leg Press:
    (5sec negative, hold 1sec, drive it home.)
    3 plates per side x10 (x3)

The upper portion if my quads was ON FIRE. These are unreal. I'll thank Steve from Allmax for this idea. Really should've done 4 plates per side though. I felt soft. Fkn rookie.

Superset:
    Seated Ham Curl:
    220x10
    (Down, 1/2up, down, up...that's 1.)
    &
    BB Lunges:
    80lbs x20steps
    (3 rounds)

After the 2nd round, my legs didn't even feel real anymore. Standing between sets was not even an option.

Weight: 180.2
    I'm looking leaner, feeling stronger, and I'm ready to shape this frame into something awesome. I'm just gettin better. I just keep showing up. Til next time.

Olympic Lifting Log:

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm just gettin better. I just keep showing up. Til next time.
    That's what it's all about bro!

Keep up the good work.
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Better late then never.. Count me in!

Yeah Sheiko! Don't worry about the size man, it will come - just keep your calories up and aim for 0.5 lbs per week on the scale. I noticed marked gains in back thickness, chest and legs from all the volume. Of course, arms/shoulders/calves do suffer a bit, but it's worth it.

Seems like you got the idea what it's like looking at that last workout The second round of squats sucks so bad in the beginning but you will get used to it. My spine would get bruised from having the bar on my back for 20+ sets. It's awesome!

HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Since you benefited from my advice on the wrist wraps here is another tip:

When you squat you should be actively using your arms to not only hold the weight but use them to help push the weight up. Activating your arms in squats makes a big difference

Thanks for the shout out too
    The Beast Journey to Elite
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169406293

Best Meet's Total = 1515 (585 Squat, 365 Bench, 565 Deadlift)
    Highest Gym Lifts: Squat: 600 Deadlift: 600 Bench: 400

Proud member of Team Ogre
    "Everybody wants to be strong but most people just don't want to work that hard"

Instagram: harrylifter

Originally Posted by offroadatv200 View Post
    Better late then never.. Count me in!
    Glad to have ya!

Olympic Lifting Log:

Originally Posted by HARRYBEAST View Post

When you squat you should be actively using your arms to not only hold the weight but use them to help push the weight up. Activating your arms in squats makes a big difference

Would bringing my hand placement closer to my delts aid with this?

And I shall focus on this. The beast has spoken.

Olympic Lifting Log:

Yeah Sheiko! Don't worry about the size man, it will come - just keep your calories up and aim for 0.5 lbs per week on the scale. I noticed marked gains in back thickness, chest and legs from all the volume. Of course, arms/shoulders/calves do suffer a bit, but it's worth it.

Seems like you got the idea what it's like looking at that last workout The second round of squats sucks so bad in the beginning but you will get used to it. My spine would get bruised from having the bar on my back for 20+ sets. It's awesome!
    This is awesome! This is exactly what I need. I love this sh*t.

Olympic Lifting Log:

I have found that and keeping your elbows down at all times.

HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I am totally down with what The Solution is saying. Elbows under the bar at all times

"Everybody wants to be strong but most people just don't want to work that hard"

Hands in just feels uncomfortable, but I'll work on it.

Hands in, elbows down. If both Bob and Beast say it, I'll believe that no doubt.

Olympic Lifting Log:

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hands in just feels uncomfortable, but I'll work on it.

Hands in, elbows down. If both Bob and Beast say it, I'll believe that no doubt.
    man up, squat without holding the bar. Balance bitches
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

Originally Posted by xStevenx View Post

Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by HARRYBEAST View Post

That is a good tip something i will try too, thanks

Your sessions are great, you love the volume which is great

Skeiko will suit you i think

Good to hear about your strength and looking leaner
    ___Growing Mentally and Physically ___
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154388901&p=1079896151&posted=1#post1079896151

My Blog - www.innerbuilder.weebly.com

Fat is temporary, strength and muscle is not

Originally Posted by xStevenx View Post
    Lol. After watching powerlifting at the Arnold all weekend I thought maybe I'd try low bar squatting but even that seems like it would be hard to balance the bar. If you do squats without holding the bar I want vids though! And using a safety bar doesn't count!

Lol. After watching powerlifting at the Arnold all weekend I thought maybe I'd try low bar squatting but even that seems like it would be hard to balance the bar. If you do squats without holding the bar I want vids though! And using a safety bar doesn't count!
    Low bar is where the party is at