TKeen995 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Continue cutting or begin bulking??

Hey there, I should probably start off first that I am new to the forums but a long time reader. I have a few questions that I was hoping someone could answer for me. I've lost 70 lbs during the course of this year... I am 6ft even, and 148lbs - 152... ( it bounces around ) I was curious what my BF is based off of the pics? The reason for the mass weight loose is because I've been heavy most my life and I decided it was time, so now. Have I cut enough fat and should I begin bulking? Or what do you all think? Thanks in advance to everyone that views and gives a reply.
    Attached Images

Crabtree99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think you should bulk up add some muscle

db2012 is just really nice. (+1000) db2012 is just really nice. (+1000) db2012 is just really nice. (+1000) db2012 is just really nice. (+1000) db2012 is just really nice. (+1000) db2012 is just really nice. (+1000) db2012 is just really nice. (+1000) db2012 is just really nice. (+1000) db2012 is just really nice. (+1000) db2012 is just really nice. (+1000) db2012 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't even need to view your photos to respond and say this is totally up to you. There is no rule of thumb for if your focus should be on losing fat or gaining muscle, this is a preference and nothing more. Also why does it have to be one or the other? If you stick with clean content, and stagger your macros/cal's properly you can lean bulk gaining muscle while losing fat at the same time. I would estimate more than 1/2 of the diet I have my clients on are variations of lean bulks that focus's on both goals simultaneously.

Originally Posted by TKeen995 View Post
    Hey there, I should probably start off first that I am new to the forums but a long time reader. I have a few questions that I was hoping someone could answer for me. I've lost 70 lbs during the course of this year... I am 6ft even, and 148lbs - 152... ( it bounces around ) I was curious what my BF is based off of the pics? The reason for the mass weight loose is because I've been heavy most my life and I decided it was time, so now. Have I cut enough fat and should I begin bulking? Or what do you all think? Thanks in advance to everyone that views and gives a reply.
    *Muscle-Tech & Vitargo Sponsored*
    - www.ApexDiets.com - Online Personal Training - Designing Customized Workouts, Diets, Meal Plans, Cardio, Core, and Supplement routines with Unlimited Support since 2002
    - Email: Dave@ApexContestPrep.com

iballhard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iballhard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iballhard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iballhard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iballhard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iballhard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iballhard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iballhard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iballhard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iballhard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iballhard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey man , congrats on the weight loss.. time to put on some muscle. good luck.

TKeen995 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey thanks for the info everyone. Yeah I definitely think its time to put on some muscle as well. Still am a little curious of what you all think my Body fat% is based off of the photos?

Try and Hold Me Back bullrider_IL's Avatar
    bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bullrider_IL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would bulk bro. You are getting skinnyfat (based on the fact that it looks like you have your underwear pulled up to cover your lovehandles) and you don't have much Lean Body Mass to continue to cut to.

Reverse diet a couple hundred calories a week until you see the scale go up about .5lb/week, then stay there. Just so you know, you will probably see the scale jump about 10 pounds when you get to maintenance/surplus levels due to increased water. no big deal!
    ~Murray State Crew~
    ~Former 300+ Crew~
    ~ISSA Certified Personal Trainer~
    ~www.sportprotein.com~

Doing my first show June 22 at the Flex Lewis NPC Classic!
    Twitter: BRILfitness
    Instagram: BRILfitness
    View my transformation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfpApJrLYhE

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Stats alone say bulk up.focus on adding a few lbs a month and progressing in all the major compounds.
    Powerlifter convert. Follow on instagram Sharpie_bendingbarbells

Most recent comp lifts: 405/305/475

MazzaG is just really nice. (+1000) MazzaG is just really nice. (+1000) MazzaG is just really nice. (+1000) MazzaG is just really nice. (+1000) MazzaG is just really nice. (+1000) MazzaG is just really nice. (+1000) MazzaG is just really nice. (+1000) MazzaG is just really nice. (+1000) MazzaG is just really nice. (+1000) MazzaG is just really nice. (+1000) MazzaG is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by db2012 View Post
    I don't even need to view your photos to respond and say this is totally up to you. There is no rule of thumb for if your focus should be on losing fat or gaining muscle, this is a preference and nothing more. Also why does it have to be one or the other? If you stick with clean content, and stagger your macros/cal's properly you can lean bulk gaining muscle while losing fat at the same time. I would estimate more than 1/2 of the diet I have my clients on are variations of lean bulks that focus's on both goals simultaneously.
    Can you elaborate on that? I'm not questioning you I'm genuinely interested, there are so many conflicting views on this on the forum and the general consensus is that you can't gain muscle and lose fat.
    “So we shall let the reader answer this question for himself: who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed?”
    ― Hunter S. Thompson

*WetBreast is gonna make it crew*
    ♚ Mediterranean Crew ♛
    ***Arsenal crew***

*Banned for saying dat dere*

earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) earthshieldlol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    6'0". 148lbs. Bulk now or die.
    Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result.

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147517083

jtrip007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrip007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrip007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrip007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrip007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrip007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrip007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrip007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrip007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrip007 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jtrip007 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah man, you need to bulk. Now.

kersquin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kersquin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kersquin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kersquin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kersquin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kersquin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kersquin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kersquin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kersquin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kersquin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kersquin has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    yes you need to bulk 100 percent