Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Bunnyphant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bunnyphant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bunnyphant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bunnyphant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bunnyphant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bunnyphant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bunnyphant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been busy with study and work. I haven't yet found the balance between these two.
    Health/Workout is my first priority, but I cannot stop feeling like I'm running away from some obligations as an adult.
    Many people at my age work full time and don't find time to go to the gym, but I make sure I have time to go to the gym and get my workout done.
    Both enjoying and having this kind of luxury made me think as if I was not a fully independent person. Maybe it is a cultural thing.
    Many people at the gym have asked me why I was training. They thought I wanted to compete or get "big".

At first, I wanted to look like a bikini competitor. I admired Jaime Baird and Dianna Dahlgren. I used to think " I wish I could look like them, but it is almost impossible because I'm Asian."
    I came to the point where I really truely started to take care of myself and stopped comparing myself to other women. In other words, I lost the "goal". Initially I felt a bit embarrassed for not aiming for anything specific.
    This is what I think :I don't care if I am getting close to those competitors looks,all I care now is whether I am a first rate version of myself.
    My goal is to get my bootie rounder and lose extra fat on my legs and arms. My waist is getting tighter everyday even my weight has been fluctuating.
    Looking forward to some improvements by spring!!

Bunnyphant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bunnyphant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bunnyphant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bunnyphant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bunnyphant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bunnyphant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bunnyphant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Got back from a business trip..... finally!
    I utilized my banker's mentality to the fullest ... lol stayed in the office for two nights, slept only 4 hours or less for a few days....
    I am trying to get quslity sleep now but somehow I cannot. I did HIIT this morning but my legs did not move as fast as they usually do.
    Does anyone have some good tips on getting quality sleep and getting rid of fatigue due to lack of sleep? lol

Aw... I have been away for a while! Gotta go to bed soon but I would like to ask you guys to get a piece of paper and write down what your problem is...

Ok, I hope some of the readers wrote down their problems lol
    There are as many problem as there are people. Our problem is uniquely ours. It can be life^threatening, life-damaging, or even soxially acceptable. It can be hard to pin-point, like a tendency to worry all the time or difficulty with controling anger.

When is a problem a problem? How can we tell when something really needs to be changed? I'd say when we consistently depend on a particular experience to feel good or avoid certain emotions or feeling, and our growth and happiness are hindered as a consequence.... then we have a problem.

So if you wrote down your problem on a piece of paper, please re-think if it is really a problem. If you still think it is, please define your problem more clearly

Grendizer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grendizer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grendizer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grendizer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grendizer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grendizer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grendizer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grendizer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grendizer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grendizer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Grendizer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey,, good luck with your progress so far.. so about the metabolic damage, how are you recovering? can I know how much do you consume in calories and when do you increase them? (daily? weekly?)
    Get in fellas: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151027823 - Grendizer's cutting log!

Originally Posted by Grendizer View Post
    Hey,, good luck with your progress so far.. so about the metabolic damage, how are you recovering? can I know how much do you consume in calories and when do you increase them? (daily? weekly?)
    Hi!! So far I ditched all my cardio besides my HIIT sessions. I lift 5 days a week and I increase calories usually weekly but sometimes twice a week. It really depends on what my coach(Layne Norton) thinks. In my honest opinion, determining how much calorires from what macro(fat, carb, protein) requires lots of experience. I am not sure if you have watched Layne's vlog about metabolic damage, but it explains a lot about how he increases each client's calorie intake.

I currently consume a bit above 1800 kcal because I started losing weight. however, I really would like to emphasize that it took time!!! I was gaining weight all the time - more than 1lb per week- and last month I finally came to the point in which I gained less than 1 lb. then 2 weeks later, my weight started dropping. i'm so sorry I cannot give you a clear answer but all I can say is you need to increase calories gradually as you meticulously monitor your weight. (I highly recommend you to take pics every week). Monitoring is a MUST since you don't want to gain too much weight. Also You need to drop cardio, I think whether you can do hiit or not depends on your diet and workout history as well as your metabolism.

I hope my answer helped a bit. If you have any question please feel free to post or PM me