Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Stuff is pretty good especially if you IF/LeanGains (fast). I was taking it twice per day, once in the morning (6AM) and again in the afternoon (12PM) then have my first and for the most part last meal somewhere between 6PM and 8PM.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷

https://www.twitter.com/eyeonpalestine

Mossad acronym: ISIS AKA Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In on this. Have you thought about stacking the RK with green tea or cla? Are you counting your macros or just trying to eat smarter?

FatGuyMind is a name known to all. (+5000) FatGuyMind is a name known to all. (+5000) FatGuyMind is a name known to all. (+5000) FatGuyMind is a name known to all. (+5000) FatGuyMind is a name known to all. (+5000) FatGuyMind is a name known to all. (+5000) FatGuyMind is a name known to all. (+5000) FatGuyMind is a name known to all. (+5000) FatGuyMind is a name known to all. (+5000) FatGuyMind is a name known to all. (+5000) FatGuyMind is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Pack22s View Post
    In on this. Have you thought about stacking the RK with green tea or cla? Are you counting your macros or just trying to eat smarter?
    I do take CLA but for the log purposes Im not using any other kind of thermogenic or stim of any kind, so i can see the full effects of the RK alone.

I dont count everything but i usually get 300-400g of protein in a day and try and keep my carbs and fats to a minimum. I eat more carbs on workout days and try and limit them on off days when i dont really need them as much

FatGuyMind is a name known to all. (+5000) FatGuyMind is a name known to all. (+5000) FatGuyMind is a name known to all. (+5000) FatGuyMind is a name known to all. (+5000) FatGuyMind is a name known to all. (+5000) FatGuyMind is a name known to all. (+5000) FatGuyMind is a name known to all. (+5000) FatGuyMind is a name known to all. (+5000) FatGuyMind is a name known to all. (+5000) FatGuyMind is a name known to all. (+5000) FatGuyMind is a name known to all. (+5000)
    (Sat Dec, 1) I tried the HGH Pro last night and didnt really do to much for my sleep. Didnt really feel anything, didnt make me sleepy or deeper sleep. Everything doesnt work for everyone. I gave it a try and it just wasnt for me. Im sure it works for other people, just didnt really have an effect on me

AI Sports Nutrition jiggamanbill's Avatar
    jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FatGuyMind View Post
    (Sat Dec, 1) I tried the HGH Pro last night and didnt really do to much for my sleep. Didnt really feel anything, didnt make me sleepy or deeper sleep. Everything doesnt work for everyone. I gave it a try and it just wasnt for me. Im sure it works for other people, just didnt really have an effect on me
    It happens... But you are 100% right... everything effects people differnetly
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm

********.com/AISportsNutrition
    Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Subscribe to AI's Newsletter: http://forms.aweber.com/form/58/2020557458.htm

Ask me for samples!

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

(Sunday Dec, 2) Finished up my last day of the RK. Ill provide a final overview of the product, thoughts and comments.

jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000)
    (Sunday Dec, 2) Finished up my last day of the RK. Ill provide a final overview of the product, thoughts and comments.
    Sad day when the bottle runs out... Looking forward to the final review
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    looking forward to the final review

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

Final Review
    (These opinions are based on my experience with the product, I cant speak for other people)
    When I received my bottle of the Raspberry Ketones I wasnt sure what to expect from it. Its been the big craze the past few months and was pretty skeptical about the whole thing. To be honest i didnt have high hopes before trying this but i am open to trying new things especially since many people have found this supplement helpful. So when i started taking the RP i was actually pleasantly surprised how effective it was even from the first dose until the last.
    (BASED ON MY EXPERIENCE)
    PROS:
    All natural supplement
    Provides energy
    Helps suppress appetite

CONS:
    Needed high dosage to be real effective (makes the bottle run out fast)

Overall I was happy with the experience and would rate this product an 8/10. It did work and was effective, just needed a high dosage. If used with other supplements such as green coffee bean extract, African mango or some synthetic thermogenic, a lower dosage may be able to be used and may prolong the effects rather than just using the RK solo.

I would recommend this product to someone looking for a natural supplement to provide energy and suppress appetite.

I had a good time with the Raspberry Ketones and enjoyed logging my experience with using it. I would certainly like to log another product from AI Sports Nutrition if given the opportunity in the future.

Hope everyone that sees this log can find it beneficial in either a good or bad way or at least gain some insight about Raspberry Ketones. So apparently Raspberry Ketones arnt just for people that watch Dr. Oz

Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pack22s is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Final Review
    (These opinions are based on my experience with the product, I cant speak for other people)
    When I received my bottle of the Raspberry Ketones I wasnt sure what to expect from it. Its been the big craze the past few months and was pretty skeptical about the whole thing. To be honest i didnt have high hopes before trying this but i am open to trying new things especially since many people have found this supplement helpful. So when i started taking the RP i was actually pleasantly surprised how effective it was even from the first dose until the last.
    (BASED ON MY EXPERIENCE)
    PROS:
    All natural supplement
    Provides energy
    Helps suppress appetite

CONS:

Overall I was happy with the experience and would rate this product an 8/10. It did work and was effective, just needed a high dosage. If used with other supplements such as green coffee bean extract, African mango or some synthetic thermogenic, a lower dosage may be able to be used and may prolong the effects rather than just using the RK solo.

I would recommend this product to someone looking for a natural supplement to provide energy and suppress appetite.

I had a good time with the Raspberry Ketones and enjoyed logging my experience with using it. I would certainly like to log another product from AI Sports Nutrition if given the opportunity in the future.

Hope everyone that sees this log can find it beneficial in either a good or bad way or at least gain some insight about Raspberry Ketones. So apparently Raspberry Ketones arnt just for people that watch Dr. Oz
    Great review bud!

Final Review
    (BASED ON MY EXPERIENCE)
    PROS:
    All natural supplement
    Provides energy
    Helps suppress appetite

CONS:

great log and great review. Thank you for the feedback!
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How high did you end up dosing it?
    UNCnate@gmail.com, B.Sc, ASCM CPT

Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    How high did you end up dosing it?
    I started with 2 capsules (1000mg total) twice a day (2000mg total) . Then went to 2 capsules three times a day (3000mg total). If i was taking other things with it i might have been able to stat with twice a day

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you might be onto something saying it needs higher doses solo and much more effective stacked. Thank you for your review

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Final Review
    (BASED ON MY EXPERIENCE)
    PROS:
    All natural supplement
    Provides energy
    Helps suppress appetite

CONS:

Thanks for putting this up

Originally Posted by JohnSmeton View Post
    you might be onto something saying it needs higher doses solo and much more effective stacked. Thank you for your review
    You're welcome, i enjoyed doing it
    MuscleTech Clear Muscle Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165618091

Gaspari Detonate XT + Carnipure Log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163318091&p=1274921171#post1274921171

AEN IntraBolic Review - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163522701&p=1279302751#post1279302751

EVOGEN Cell KEM - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165093991&p=1312745061#post1312745061