countrykat will become famous soon enough. (+50) countrykat will become famous soon enough. (+50) countrykat will become famous soon enough. (+50) countrykat will become famous soon enough. (+50) countrykat will become famous soon enough. (+50) countrykat will become famous soon enough. (+50) countrykat will become famous soon enough. (+50) countrykat will become famous soon enough. (+50) countrykat will become famous soon enough. (+50) countrykat will become famous soon enough. (+50) countrykat will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Tired of talking about it

Hello, just joined the board last night. I spent a couple hours building my profile and having the wife take pictures. Havn't worked out since high school and I'm tired of talking about getting in shape so I started a couple weeks back. Way to many 12 oz cans. I started with a relatively easy workout plan and have been updating it as I move forward. I also just got Beachbodies Turbo fire and 90x. I plan on doing the cardio from TF. I have myself on a 4 day schedule with cardio on days 5 and 6 with day 7 off. I may update the amount of cardio during the week depending on how well it's working. My goal is 235lbs in 4 years. I'm at 201 now with 27% body fat. Like I said I'm tired of talking about getting in shape. I'm sure I have a lot of questions so get ready. Take a look at my profile if you want.

Jim

ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000) ulsak is just really nice. (+1000)
    I offer you the very same deal as many of the guys here would offer.
    The real deal is to

1. Calculate your calorie intake by looking at Emma Leighs sticky about that in nutrition forum.

2. Pick a beginners routine at this forum, even that is provided in the stickies.

GL
    my workout log -> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147657213
    my blog about weight lifting -> http://jsaarelainen.wordpress.com/
    "May the sun illuminate thy path!"

my currents : sq 319 - dl 419 - bp - 231 - ohp 143
    my goals 2014 : sq 341 - dl 440 - bp 242 - ohp 154

China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) China505 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Congrats on getting in gear and welcome!!!! I encourage you to read all the nutrition stickies and pick out a good beginner barbell routine. If your going to do it, you may as well do it right!!!! Read up, get into it. Lots of good stuff here.

countrykat will become famous soon enough. (+50) countrykat will become famous soon enough. (+50) countrykat will become famous soon enough. (+50) countrykat will become famous soon enough. (+50) countrykat will become famous soon enough. (+50) countrykat will become famous soon enough. (+50) countrykat will become famous soon enough. (+50) countrykat will become famous soon enough. (+50) countrykat will become famous soon enough. (+50) countrykat will become famous soon enough. (+50) countrykat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I got my son a home gym about 2 months ago and the next thing on the list is some olympic weights and a bench. I have also been looking at the adjustable dumbells.

Registered User skyboundfitness's Avatar
    skyboundfitness is not very well liked. (-100) skyboundfitness is not very well liked. (-100) skyboundfitness is not very well liked. (-100) skyboundfitness is not very well liked. (-100) skyboundfitness is not very well liked. (-100) skyboundfitness is not very well liked. (-100) skyboundfitness is not very well liked. (-100) skyboundfitness is not very well liked. (-100) skyboundfitness is not very well liked. (-100) skyboundfitness is not very well liked. (-100) skyboundfitness is not very well liked. (-100)
    If you are looking for a Beachbody Coach, let me know. I can help you with your P90x program, just let me know if you have any questions. I did P90x a few years ago, and although you will see a lot of criticism on this site over it, it is a really good program if you just want something to start you off, that you don't need to think too much about. Just push play and go from there.
    CPT and Nutritional Consultant, NPTI , NASM
    Owner of Skybound Fitness
    http://www.skyboundfitness.com